Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers (61251 Views)

Why Loan Merchant Always Use unknown Numbers To Call Customer? / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / FCMB Wants To Open A Branch for Their Customers In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by God2man2again(m): 4:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Bad business for both parties.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by omasco922: 5:24am On Sep 30, 2022
The OP is one of this loan shark. Why did you generalize it? So all Nigerians are wicked including you. There is no right way of using the wrong means to recover your money. If you the loan sharp go throgh process registering your company government will help you recover your money through their BVN. OP did not even say anything about the interest. Please ask yourself this question- are they obeying the constitution guilding loan in Nogeria? If the andwer is no, then loan shark are the problem of themself.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by sylve11: 7:28am On Sep 30, 2022
Before them go collect money from you, them go beg. Oya go collect your money back na. sad cool

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by DryMouth: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2022
kay29000:

Palm Credit can and will defame you. 100%. Take that from me.
No bro.. they can't defame you. They can only threaten you. Take that from an ex-staff
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by DryMouth: 7:34am On Sep 30, 2022
kay29000:

But Palm credit sends message to contacts. 100% fact.
They don't bro..
I'm an ex-staff. They will continue threaten you on WhatsApp and calls but they won't defame you.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2022
kenlolly75:
Happened to me, since on Monday. Bank debited me. But I didn't see the airtime.

I lost 5k loading someone’s MTN with an Airtel recharge through bank app. Can I get this back?
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Psoul(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2022
Nigeria don't make use of the data they have.
Once something like dis happens, if it is a country that have good data base and knows how to make use of it, they will just blacklist this defaulter.
He can never get loan from any institution.
He can not even renew any of his documents.
Can't even recharge his light once it finishes

Some of these restrictions will force him to go repay the loan.
Useless boy. He may have taken the loan to flex with women and drink.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by 5ThChild: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2022
kay29000:

LMAO grin
oga kay longest time. bless your boy
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by tiswell(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2022
EroticJane:
that's why I will never deserve a good leader. supporting evil up and down
erotic jane!

e choke!
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by HRMK: 8:24am On Sep 30, 2022
if the so called disgrace is all they can hope on,the will endup with bad debt and foldup!are these loanapps legit?
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by tiswell(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2022
generalwo:
All the loan apps should leave 9ja...they gave room for serial defaulters in the first place..... Why will you give someone 10k to pay 17k in 14 days??

Some fools will want to ask why did the defaulter take the loan in the first place..... Idiots... The loans are seen as a means to an end...... When one is desperately in need, then he results to any available means to sort out that need...... Soap no dey enter the eyes of people wen dey stay near river.....

If you want your money, play fair...... It's as simple as that.....

Some born by mistakes will want to condemn loan defaulters when they steal from their offices, are yahoo Boys and have stolen from someone before.... Woe betide you all...... Nigerians have learnt defensive techniques..... So defame me all u want... Just give me the money..... Who get shame again for 9ja?? Ogun kee all of you!!!
baba don vex grin
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Beverlyjean(f): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2022
obembet:

Once u threatening me or send messages to my contact, just forget about the Money

Please Obembet...can u post on about this topic ... u can research it...it just came out today... people will love to discuss it

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by phemmyfour: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2022
mooremoney:
Before u borrow from those loan app make sure u don't have any phone number saved in either ur simcard nor ur phone. That way they can't contact anyone or embarrass u. Or at most pay off on time too
if you payback as and when due they won't embarrass you

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by teminnem: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2022
hahaha... grin grin do you realize airtime is indeed like "air" it cost the network absolutely nothing. basic programming.
Ahmback:
me na mtn and glo i wan borrow from. Then i go break dat sim.
those bast.ards too dey rob in broad day light
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by tonyson010(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2022
New007:
Hahaha ha
I haven't laughed this hard in a while!
Damn. That guy is ice cold! grin grin grin

very meant.
grin

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kay29000(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2022
DryMouth:

No bro.. they can't defame you. They can only threaten you. Take that from an ex-staff

Speak on what you know. They sent defaming messages to my contacts... I'm still now recovering form it. And I was even paying the debt gradually, but they still went ahead to send messages to my contacts, saying I was on the run with company money.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kay29000(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2022
DryMouth:

They don't bro..
I'm an ex-staff. They will continue threaten you on WhatsApp and calls but they won't defame you.

They did to me.... Last year.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kenlolly75: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2022
Cyntie55:
it will be reversed back to your account soon. Besides don't call the money small change because you worked for it.

Do you know you can go to the bank and lay serious complain about that money you called "small change" and you'll be attended to carefully.

Your money will definitely be reversed to your account
I pray so. Thanks
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Prudoh(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Edoziesmart:
Na Mumu dey pay back loan to all these loan shark companies.
Aswear!
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Schprobs: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Its time some of this debtors are arrested....
Make them use one person do example, how will u borrow money and not repay back...dats wicked!

Ode come and arrest us and see who goes to jail, stupid people with crazy interest

Collect 50k pay 90k
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Schprobs: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Kobicove:

The fact that a lot of people actually liked this comment is a testament to the fact that Nigerians are innately dishonest!

How can we be honest when our government too is a debtors?

Make we dey borrow as we like had it to government debt
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by DryMouth: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
kay29000:

They did to me.... Last year.
Do you still have the agent's number?
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by DryMouth: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
kay29000:

Speak on what you know. They sent defaming messages to my contacts... I'm still now recovering form it. And I was even paying the debt gradually, but they still went ahead to send messages to my contacts, saying I was on the run with company money.
They defamed you and you are still paying the debt?
Oga when i was with palmcredit, they don't defame pple. I worked there for almost 2years
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kay29000(m): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
DryMouth:

They defamed you and you are still paying the debt?
Oga when i was with palmcredit, they don't defame pple. I worked there for almost 2years

Why won't I pay the debt. No be me carry my head go borrow the money. I just had a little issue at the time and couldn't come up with the money, so I paid some part of it... And I paid in full after they sent out the messages. Now, imagine, they keep calling me to come and collect loan again. Lol.

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kay29000(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
DryMouth:

Do you still have the agent's number?

No. That was a traumatic time in my life and I wish to forget it.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by moneylatalks: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Kwikkash
Kuda
Branch
Opay
And other mushroom apps i can't remember.
N/b I haven't collected loan since 15 months now and counting. I want to concentrate with my life but I ain't paying the once I already collected.

You can also make a lot from palmpay,
It's far better than any other FinTech app.

What's app
@8 021169 4 34

For making 3000 daily

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by internationalman(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Cyntie55:
do you know I can sue you for defamation? Tarnishing the image of first bank.

If your brother stays in Benin, he should come to our first bank branch at ring road tomorrow morning, let us track his 5k and refund him back his money.

We can even pay him extra for being so unprofessional at our job.

You want to sue me for defamation but you think I can't sue your employers for illegally holding my money.

Yes he stays in Benin and he is not coming to any Bank tomorrow because he's been going and nothing has been done..

Yes, first bank is a useless Bank tell your employers I said so.

In case you care to know they also refused to release my late grandma's money in her account citing that all her children be present even though the only next of kin in her account was present. So your employers expected my uncles and my mum abroad to fly in to Nigeria because of 300k.

Now what happened to the money? If that's not scam I wonder what is

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by internationalman(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
kenlolly75:
Happened to me, since on Monday. Bank debited me. But I didn't see the airtime.

Let that first Bank staff be yarning dust. I can't even count the amount of money I have forgo for banks and network providers.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by DryMouth: 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
kay29000:

Why won't I pay the debt. No be me carry my head go borrow the money. I just had a little issue at the time and couldn't come up with the money, so I paid some part of it... And I paid in full after they sent out the messages. Now, imagine, they keep calling me to come and collect loan again. Lol.
Don't ever pay back a loan that you've been defamed for

2 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Edoziesmart(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
moneylatalks:

You can also make a lot from palmpay,
It's far better than any other FinTech app.

What's app
@8 021169 4 34

For making 2400 daily
I'm using palmpay already. I guess the 2400 daily is just from referral and nothing more

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by sultan003(m): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
d3cod3r:
You read and agreed to the terms and conditions.
You applied for loan.
You got credited.
You used the money to solve your problems.
You started giving excuses when it is time to pay.
You are a criminal.

Na so....

The normal procedure is to report to credit bureau, but they cannot do it because they cannot abide by the requirements as stipulated.

So who is the criminal?

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by sultan003(m): 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Every thing is tied to your BVN which you will submit. Embassy wey dey ask for social media account to vet you, e come be BVN Mtcewww

As if the loan apps has the ability to even report sef otherwise be deceiving those wey never apply for visa before

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.