Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers (61204 Views)

See What Access Banks Sent To All Their Customers Last Night. / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / FCMB Wants To Open A Branch for Their Customers In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by nedekid: 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
internationalman:
I'm borrowing the highest amount as soon as my Visa to japa is out.

Same goes to Glo and MTN
Already planing on how to contribute to the destruction of a person's business, and you want to visa to come out so you can japa. Dont you know your are attracting negativity to yourself?

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by AuroraB(f): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
I am the chairman of loan defaulters association of Nigeria
Quit lying undecided
You encouraging this sad

2 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by VeryWickedGoat: 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
AuroraB:
Quit lying undecided
You encouraging this sad

You address me as chairman henceforth.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Balo7leke: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
emmanuelchux:
This is just sad. What many of those people fail to understand is that of that money is not paid pack, someone at the office I responsible to the loss and the person will pay somehow.

From her voice you can tell she's really pained. Maybe she's the one that will bear the brunt.
Now when they stop it and the same people will come again and say Nigeria is not good even small loan you get without collateral.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by EroticJane(f): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Edoziesmart:
Na Mumu dey pay back loan to all these loan shark companies.
that's why I will never deserve a good leader. supporting evil up and down

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by generalwo(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
All the loan apps should leave 9ja...they gave room for serial defaulters in the first place..... Why will you give someone 10k to pay 17k in 14 days??

Some fools will want to ask why did the defaulter take the loan in the first place..... Idiots... The loans are seen as a means to an end...... When one is desperately in need, then he results to any available means to sort out that need...... Soap no dey enter the eyes of people wen dey stay near river.....

If you want your money, play fair...... It's as simple as that.....

Some born by mistakes will want to condemn loan defaulters when they steal from their offices, are yahoo Boys and have stolen from someone before.... Woe betide you all...... Nigerians have learnt defensive techniques..... So defame me all u want... Just give me the money..... Who get shame again for 9ja?? Ogun kee all of you!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by snoopz: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Abubakri say make palmpay do him worst grin
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by generalwo(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
OLamylove:
Nigerians are very wicked, they Complain about their Difficulty to repay app loans due to their Outrageous Interest and short Loan Time, but Accept their terms and conditions without even reading it, Though Defamation from loan Sharks is bad
.... Where is it written on their terms and conditions that, defamation is allowed in the event of default? Who will go ahead to repay a loan debt after defamation??

5 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by generalwo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
People are not repaying loan sharks because loan apps in Nigeria are not aimed at solving problems... They are aimed at creating them.......

A man borrows 10k and is asked to pay 17k after 14 days... Which problem can such a money solve

Or a loan app will tell you that you have been granted 10k credit.... When you apply, you will see 4850 credit alert and you're supposed to pay back the 10k in 6 days..... Abeg which kind problem 4850 wan solve for present day 9ja.......

As long as loan sharks no get sense to tailor their loans to assist Nigerians out of poverty.... Nigerians will not pay back whatever doesn't add value to their lives....

Them no force me take loan... I no force them give me loan.....

8 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Tundex911: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
I'm one of those and I'm not ready to pay Nadal, who know if na money wey dem suppose give us during coronavirus pandemic

Awon weyrey gbogbo

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by TheOgaBoss: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
R0LL0N:

Lol. U can't escape Glo debt in diaspora. I owe them for good 7 month after I japa, they keep sending me messages everyday. Out of pity I Sha buy d credit and pay them back.
u were still using the number after u left the con3?
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by favour32(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
internationalman:

Same goes to Glo and MTN
You no go fit run MTN street,
As you dey load card get relationship with when you intend to borrow.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Illegal1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

i'm ur vice...

oweing 254k frm 5 apps

2 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Shormiey(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ahmback:
me na mtn and glo i wan borrow from. Then i go break dat sim.
those bast.ards too dey rob in broad day light

MTN na thief I swear......em go just clear data like say na water.......

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by onatisi(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
ah those guys , omo if you no pay as at when due , dem dey lock people for their office toilet ooo. ask anybody if i dey lie . sometimes people enter fasting and prayers just to come out of their debts, and those guys are making big money . lapo ,grooming,seap and co . they don't follow any classy way o.
qtguru:
Lol I heard those LAPO guys are not to be played with, what method do they use ?

2 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Edoziesmart(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
5ThChild:

What about.easybuy. do they call ones contacts too
Easybuy calls ones contact also. But I don't owe them.

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by mooremoney(m): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nope when u install the app it copies all the numbers in ur contact list.
SamuelAnyawu:

I thought it’s those taking the loans that give out numbers as point of contact. Loan apps can get your contacts?

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Illegal1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
I nearly dye of High BP Bcus of Loan apps wahala,until i bone dem...

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by LOVEGINO(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
comrade u deserve recharge card.

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by meobizy(f): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nigerians are naturally wicked people so there’s nothing new in the clips. The female(s) is unprofessional, and that is my biggest reason for not patronizing these companies. One called me the out of the blue, constantly laughing on the line while trying to market their service to me. I told her I wasn’t interested and continued with my day. For almost two years since then she has called me twice monthly to change my mind. The contact is saved as “ignore” until she gets sense or finds something better to do.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by brightnelly(f): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ahmback:
me na mtn and glo i wan borrow from. Then i go break dat sim.
those bast.ards too dey rob in broad day light
any body wey buy the sim go pay the money grin
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Edoziesmart:
Na Mumu dey pay back loan to all these loan shark companies.

Only borrow and Pay back to those who are registered with reasonable interest and and payment plan. Be reasonable and responsible.

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Ifakiland(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
emmanuelchux:
This is just sad. What many of those people fail to understand is that of that money is not paid pack, someone at the office I responsible to the loss and the person will pay somehow.

From her voice you can tell she's really pained. Maybe she's the one that will bear the brunt.
Aside the person been sacked or not. That loan will forever be tied to their bvn till death and the percentage will be adding yearly. In future they might turn up to need a bank loan, go for a political office etc and dey will be met with a defaulted loan of 20k 30 years ago that has grown to 1m...but den they don't even plan to see the next 30 yrs so they can do as dey wish
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Zimri(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigDawsNet:
My girlfriend is really poor
She's always saying Please! Please leave me a loan!

God abeg grin
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Cti28(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kobicove:

The fact that a lot of people actually likes this comment is a testament to the fact that Nigerians are innately dishonest!
Almost all Nigerians are dishonest. Finding an honest man in Nigeria is like looking for a pin in a stacks of hay.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Yoighaman(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
This is so sad. People should stop doing this. Not even a plea for more time, or just about any excuse. We know the recovery agents can be a bit rude, but then, it's the nature of their job, although they ought to be more professional, especially a company like Palmpay which is legal and registered. Very sure Palmpay would not get involved in the unwholesome practice of sending messages to contacts, but that should not be taken for granted.

On a lighter note, the lady in the first voice note get sexy voice, small ring tone she give you like this, everywhere don burst, if you know, you know wink

2 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by drololaaof: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
The loan company's are out for business but they are shylock, we call them money lenders in the olden days .
They are merciless, they destroy you and your life . Their mode of operation is Gestapo like, from the beginning how can you give loan to somebody you did not see or know e en banks that see and know their customers still have bad and unrecoverable loan. Are the contact on the person that took loan a guarantor?
Govt should fine and demarket them why should they send those defarmatory messages to their debtor contacts when he is not privy to the transaction .

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by deolumike(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
generalwo:
All the loan apps should leave 9ja...they gave room for serial defaulters in the first place..... Why will you give someone 10k to pay 17k in 14 days??

Some fools will want to ask why did the defaulter take the loan in the first place..... Idiots... The loans are seen as a means to an end...... When one is desperately in need, then he results to any available means to sort out that need...... Soap no dey enter the eyes of people wen dey stay near river.....

If you want your money, play fair...... It's as simple as that.....

Some born by mistakes will want to condemn loan defaulters when they steal from their offices, are yahoo Boys and have stolen from someone before.... Woe betide you all...... Nigerians have learnt defensive techniques..... So defame me all u want... Just give me the money..... Who get shame again for 9ja?? Ogun kee all of you!!!
This is the entire problem with these unregistered loan apps. Very exploitative criminals preying on people's desperation!!

A good number of them scam people. You apply for 10k they credit you N4,500 and expect you to pay 100% interest rate in 2 weeks. Na so dem dey do am??

They don't have my sympathy. They deserve their customers.

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by obembet(f): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
DryMouth:
You are mad op.

You know the kian wicked loan wey pple dey give?

A
Am no sure if Palm Credit use to send messages to customer contacts
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by RPG2020(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
internationalman:

Same goes to Glo and MTN

With all those things in your mind and you think your Visa is gonna be out?

GLO and MTN dey read your comment dey laugh you
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
OvertheTop:

so even with this clip, You still stand with the Unpaying Borrower

I suspect you

haba
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Godsbaby1(f): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=xtivin post=117117483]
You are an agent with NewEdge now, I know you young lady[/quoyte]
Newadge interest is too high
And worst of it if it pass a day they will keep adding
Telling you it is deliquent or what ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.