Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,971 members, 7,866,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

She Has A Massive Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Massive Boobs (580 Views)

Davido Wife Chioma Flaunts Massive Boobs As She Parties With Davido In Bahamas A / See How This Slay Queen Flaunts Her Massive Boobs Without Bra In Sexy Outfit / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Has A Massive Boobs by olowoyo648: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
She’s swaying those hips like she knows how good she looks to me—how ravishing. She looks better than ever. Still, into her dancing and the gym, I reckon. She’s thirty now and even more of a goddess. But it was never just her looks or her incredible body I loved. I adored her, through and through. Her sassiness, confidence, and her particular way of always making people feel special. Nobody has made me feel so special since her. I’ve missed her like crazy, and from the way she’s wriggling her peachy butt around in front of me, she’s missed me, too.

I need to know if she tastes the same, I need to know if she’s still got that tattoo.

God, I’ve looked for love, but I never found it again.

She makes me feel raw and hungry and insatiable; I’ve missed that so damn much. That special spark is hard to find. It’s an overwhelming feeling that means you’d do crazy things, just to have them whisper your name. Like us fucking down here at the other end of the house while our dates for the night start to wonder where we are.

We’ve still not spoken a word to one another yet, but her gaping mouth is saying all kinds of things, like how hungry she is for cock. My cock. Her eyes are speaking, too. She’s asking if I still pump iron, if I still need it all the time damn. Well, yes, yes, I fucking do....read more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Double Dating Really Bad ? / Help / I Hate Sexy Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.