Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? (4682 Views)

Do Hausa Girls Have High Sex Drive? / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by jeromestarks: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
This Hausa girl has been hitting on me for days now; sending me messages on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter asking about my day n my love life.
We are both working in the same company. She's smart and very social.
One time, when she knew we were going to meet, she dressed so sexy despite the cold in Bauchi.

I have never sharked Hausa girl before so I need advice.
Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by LikeAking: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
jeromestarks:
This Hausa girl has been hitting on me for days now; sending me messages on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter asking about my day n my love life.
One time, when she knew we were going to meet, she dressed so sexy despite the cold in Bauchi.

Don't try it.

Remember heaven.

Remember hell.

Hw will God feel if u sin.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by blessedweapon(m): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Do your thang playa
Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by jeromestarks: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
LikeAking:

Don't try it.

Remember heaven.

Remember hell.

Hw will God feel if u sin.

You've got a point though.

3 Likes

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by jeromestarks: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
blessedweapon:
Do your thang playa
Waitin be playa again?
Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by Natbrowny: 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Yes they do, the educated ones especially.

Would av said they dont for both educated n non educated. But this is 2022. Splash some dough and dey r yours.

Old World don end.. A new one is here.

2 Likes

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by Wallade(m): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
jeromestarks:

No! Even if they do you just know say na fling.

2 Likes

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by Offpoint1: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
You can date but forget about anything marriage... No hausa parent will approve their daughter (s) to marry an infidel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by Okoroawusa: 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wetin concern christian and Muslim for where toto and prick dey?

4 Likes

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by Zionzoom(m): 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
I'm currently shagging one currently
I be Yoruba Christian boy and I dey shag hausa Muslim girl

4 Likes

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by MrBachelor: 12:22am On Sep 03, 2022
What kind of advice do you need?
Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by doctore212(m): 12:25am On Sep 03, 2022
Taaaa.

Na only one indomie and two egg I use carry Aisha for Kano during lockdown.

All this tinz una dey talk na rubbish. Just flex them small they go succumb ,but don't think about marriage oo

5 Likes

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by Demigod22: 12:34am On Sep 03, 2022
Virtually, all my school girlfriends that year are Hausa Muslim girls. I am so much attracted to them, and somehow, they returned my love. And I enjoyed the great sex.

But Hausa guys can go to any length to disorganize you. Those days, I got many threats, my friend in Biology department got beaten and his left hand broken.

Be careful with Muslim girls in that Bauchi, do it with sense.

5 Likes

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by jeromestarks: 3:54am On Sep 03, 2022
Wallade:

No! Even if they do you just know say na fling.
If she go allow me fling her pvssy, no wahala.
Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by jeromestarks: 3:55am On Sep 03, 2022
Demigod22:
Virtually, all my school girlfriends that year are Hausa Muslim girls. I am so much attracted to them, and somehow, they returned my love. And I enjoyed the great sex.

But Hausa guys can go to any length to disorganize you. Those days, I got many threats, my friend in Biology department got beaten and his left hand broken.

Be careful with Muslim girls in that Bauchi, do it with sense.
Are you serious?
Thanks for the tip man.
Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by jeromestarks: 3:57am On Sep 03, 2022
MrBachelor:
What kind of advice do you need?
How I go chop Hausa Fulani pvssy and go Scott free

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by jeromestarks: 3:58am On Sep 03, 2022
Zionzoom:
Comrade, Abeg. How you go about am?
Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by jeromestarks: 4:04am On Sep 03, 2022
Offpoint1:
You can date but forget about anything marriage... No hausa parent will approve their daughter (s) to marry an infidel.
Infidel? You normal at all?
I gat ya advice though.
Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by jeromestarks: 4:04am On Sep 03, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Wetin concern christian and Muslim for where toto and prick dey?
Hahaha
Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by JONSYN7154: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2022
jeromestarks:

They do even the one on hijab. When I was schooling in bauchi I do bleep many of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by Baronthecelebri: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2022
Be careful,cos if those hausa guys catch you with their woman na die be that,. E happen to one guy for north.

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by jeromestarks: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2022
JONSYN7154:
They do even the one on hijab. When I was schooling in bauchi I do bleep many of them.
How dia puna? E dey clean pass xtian girls?
I hear say muslim girls dirty well well.

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by JONSYN7154: 8:08am On Sep 03, 2022
jeromestarks:

How dia puna? E dey clean pass xtian girls?
I hear say muslim girls dirty well well.
capital LIE. They're clean and neat too.

4 Likes

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by Moh247: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2022
Forget the stereo type, all ladies with pussy knaks

Huasa Olosho sef dey

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by Humblerobot4422: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2022
One thing be say dey careful their dudes them fit cona you one night say you Thief or you blaspheme Allah. But for the smart Girls,they, she can go extra mile to do anything especially when you understand Hausa... But most of them like coded relationship eh ...., just follow her up no let her know your smart.. let her do the smarties. If you succeed shark her ones. Any time she will come to your house she will only come with a hijab she won't wear anything inside.

8 Likes

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by askSIRI: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2022
Oh
Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by Generalwoodz(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2022
I'll advise you hit the pussy like LeBron. But one thing here is: look around your environment and clearly figure if you should keep the tryst a top secret or blow it like a trumpet.

Are you worth your salt at sex? From the years of experiences under my belt, I learnt that if you're damn good, these pussies would clung to you like leeches.

I got botty calls from the slender looking, curvaceous and curved breast and chiseled face specs. A handful brought deep love but most came for the sex. And I gave it to them real good.

Armed with top notch eloquence in Hausa lingua Franca, coupled with my brilliancy evidenced in the lecture halls, and handsomeness accentuated by apparels I flaunt around, little wonder they seem to fall when I just try.

Perhaps I'm being braggadocios here grin I couldn't stop myself because I was surrounded at all fronts by these gals. A northern University.

I may wife one in the near future. Not your average lady that hawks awara with a heavily painted face covered in an unwashed Hijab under the sun, or Aisha who sells Masa by the road side or maybe Zara who works at the cleaning department of a General Hospital.

Nah. None of them. These above mentioned are waist deep into Islamic tenets. You may only have your luck in fuccking them...

In the near future, amma wed the aristos among this sweet tribe. I love their culture. The only dent here is that I can't convert to a Muslim.

I might ascape the country when that time comes because I want no WAR with her folks.

Time shall tell sha

3 Likes

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by Rahkman: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2022
U better do it under code or u go die like goat
Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by jeromestarks: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Humblerobot4422:
One thing be say dey careful their dudes them fit cona you one night say you Thief or you blaspheme Allah. But for the smart Girls,they, she can go extra mile to do anything especially when you understand Hausa... But most of them like coded relationship eh ...., just follow her up no let her know your smart.. let her do the smarties. If you succeed shark her ones. Any time she will come to your house she will only come with a hijab she won't wear anything inside.
Cha yi. You're too much.
I dash you the trend. Do with it as you want.
I leave nairaland for you.

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by jeromestarks: 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rahkman:
U better do it under code or u go die like goat
Hmmmm. I understand.
Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by jeromestarks: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Generalwoodz:
I'll advise you hit the pussy like LeBron. But one thing here is: look around your environment and clearly figure if you should keep the tryst a top secret or blow it like a trumpet.

Are you worth your salt at sex? From the years of experiences under my belt, I learnt that if you're damn good, these pussies would clung to you like leeches.

I got botty calls from the slender looking, curvaceous and curved breast and chiseled face specs. A handful brought deep love but most came for the sex. And I gave it to them real good.

Armed with top notch eloquence in Hausa lingua Franca, coupled with my brilliancy evidenced in the lecture halls, and handsomeness accentuated by apparels I flaunt around, little wonder they seem to fall when I just try.

Perhaps I'm being braggadocios here grin I couldn't stop myself because I was surrounded at all fronts by these gals. A northern University.

I may wife one in the near future. Not your average lady that hawks awara with a heavily painted face covered in an unwashed Hijab under the sun, or Aisha who sells Masa by the road side or maybe Zara who works at the cleaning department of a General Hospital.

Nah. None of them. These above mentioned are waist deep into Islamic tenets. You may only have your luck in fuccking them...

In the near future, amma wed the aristos among this sweet tribe. I love their culture. The only dent here is that I can't convert to a Muslim.

I might ascape the country when that time comes because I want no WAR with her folks.

Time shall tell sha

Ok.
Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by jeromestarks: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Zionzoom:
How u get am na?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Ask A Guy Out / She Doesn’t Give Me Attention / More Wowo Intelligent Men Than Handsome Intelligent Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.