Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? (4695 Views)

Do Hausa Girls Have High Sex Drive? / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by Southernigbo: 9:37am On Sep 04, 2022
No they don't, except d bad asewo women. Zasu datse ma wiya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by GLouis: 11:43am On Sep 04, 2022
jeromestarks:
This Hausa girl has been hitting on me for days now; sending me messages on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter asking about my day n my love life.
We are both working in the same company. She's smart and very social.
One time, when she knew we were going to meet, she dressed so sexy despite the cold in Bauchi.

I have never sharked Hausa girl before so I need advice.

She wants to subdue you in office. Open your eyes.
Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by Southernigbo: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
GLouis:

gaskiya ta

2 Likes

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by jeromestarks: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
GLouis:

Subdue again?
Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by Wilson500: 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
Dey careful before Yusuf carry you do Saturday suya
Na North you dey ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by jeromestarks: 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
Wilson500:
Dey careful before Yusuf carry you do Saturday suya
Na North you dey ooo grin
Hahaha. My meat no sweet.
Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by onlinestaff2020: 12:31am On Sep 05, 2022
If her burutashi boyfriend that washes his dicck with pure water satchet and head slammer catches you, I bet u are gonna die before sunset because that bf will use his dagger to remove your intestines and run to Niger where he can never be seen anymore.

Thread with caution as a word is enough for the wise.

Toto no get meter and it's not an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by jeromestarks: 9:12am On Sep 05, 2022
onlinestaff2020:
If her burutashi boyfriend that washes his dicck with pure water satchet and head slammer catches you, I bet u are gonna die before sunset because that bf will use his dagger to remove your intestines and run to Niger where he can never be seen anymore.

Thread with caution as a word is enough for the wise.

Toto no get meter and it's not an achievement.
You mouth will not kill you.
Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by Zionzoom(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

How u get am na?
na she even come tell me say she like normally, as a Lagos boy wey dey school for ABU, I no let her go o...
Hausa girl can do anything for you once they like you, na wetin I notice from them.

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by Zionzoom(m): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

Comrade, Abeg. How you go about am?
no fear
Dem sabi love if u reciprocate their love.....
But if u dey think of wifing them, e go hard somehow sha grin

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by Badadvisor: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
Humblerobot4422:
One thing be say dey careful their dudes them fit cona you one night say you Thief or you blaspheme Allah. But for the smart Girls,they, she can go extra mile to do anything especially when you understand Hausa... But most of them like coded relationship eh ...., just follow her up no let her know your smart.. let her do the smarties. If you succeed shark her ones. Any time she will come to your house she will only come with a hijab she won't wear anything inside.
Legendary advice.
Albert Einstein
Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by Badadvisor: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
Humblerobot4422:
One thing be say dey careful their dudes them fit cona you one night say you Thief or you blaspheme Allah. But for the smart Girls,they, she can go extra mile to do anything especially when you understand Hausa... But most of them like coded relationship eh ...., just follow her up no let her know your smart.. let her do the smarties. If you succeed shark her ones. Any time she will come to your house she will only come with a hijab she won't wear anything inside.
Legendary advice.
Albert Einstein of kitten

Nairaland changing punaanii to kitten seems very dumb cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
Pussy no know tribe or religion. angryALL TH SENTIMENT ARE MAN MADE. sadWHEN YOU ENTER PUSSY WITH VIGOUR THE BABE GO SHOUT IN HER TRIBE OR RELIGION AND BEG FOR MORE. ;at high moment you no dey hear woo yoo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont / The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. / Final Letter To My Crush.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.