Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State (44506 Views)

President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes / Why Is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Always In Guinea. / Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 03, 2022
ElSudani:

All of these people worked with Tinubu to make Lagos one of the largest economies in Africa. They all play for the same team, unbroken till today.

They didn't work with Tinubu they worked on their own and brought their own ideas. why didn't Tinubu do them when he was governor? how come Tinubu is not working with Buhari to transform Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Stanislause94: 6:30am On Sep 03, 2022
plaindealer:
Cost N29 Billion.

Funded directly with IGR.

God Bless Aswiaju.
Shut the f*ck up! Nigerians paid for this bridge, Is there no toll gate there?
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Sonyboom765: 6:31am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116305224]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eitqujMyKuc

Launch Of The Lagos Ambulance Services

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Le-vY1W9I

EKO INTERNATIONAL PLC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcjbDx20MZc

Commission Ikeja LG Job Registration Centre. December 24th, 1999

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLtxsUBuBBo

Commission EKO INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQZX5S9dpFs

LAYING OGBA SHOPPING CENTRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojdomCoI68Q

COMMISSIONING AND DISTRIBUTION OF MEDICAL EQUIPMENT TO HEALTH CENTRES IN LAGOS STATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHDtALsmXkA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feeg71xgF3w

FORMAL LAUNCHING OF RAPID RESPONSE SQUAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0EA09rJ__g

See more here https://tinubustraight.com/videos/
[/quote]

[quote author=Mayor101010
:
Post pictures of Tinubu commissioning projects not Sanwo, Fash or Ambode's projects.

How market bra Igbo ?!
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by ElSudani: 6:31am On Sep 03, 2022
obynzo:

They didn't work with Tinubu they worked on their own and brought their own ideas. why didn't Tinubu do them when he was governor? how come Tinubu is not working with Buhari to transform Nigeria?

They were all in Tinubu's cabinet including the current vice president. Where are the people who worked with Obi?
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 03, 2022
ElSudani:

Show us Obi's Anambra.

I would not delve into it because this competition was started by you guy challenging to show Obi's pictures commissioning projects and it was done. now show us your own from 1999 to 2007 and he has to be in the pictures of at least 15 projects or even 10 projects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by jimetagambo: 6:32am On Sep 03, 2022
plaindealer:
Cost N29 Billion.

Funded directly with IGR.

God Bless Aswiaju.
Every Nollywood and Yorubawood movie must show this bridge at the beginning. Has to be the most beautiful bridge in Nigeria for them to always show it in their movies grin
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by aariwa(m): 6:32am On Sep 03, 2022
A old man like that cannot replicate what he did more than 20 years ago because people age wise move forward not backwards
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 03, 2022
yahmohy27:

Proof it is a lie or shut up

ok you want proof ok I challenge you show me Pictures of Tinubu commissioning projects when he was governor from 1999 to 2007 at least 10 projects please.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by jimetagambo: 6:33am On Sep 03, 2022
plaindealer:
Asiwaju's unrivaled legacy..

See my guy ATA. Guy now rolls with the big boys grin
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Mailthaddeus(m): 6:33am On Sep 03, 2022
plaindealer:
N51 billion monthly IGR.

Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu commissioned and embarked on groundbreaking projects because of Tinubu's income generating ingenuity, smarts and leadership capabilities.

Lagos state generates more revenue than 33 states in Nigeria combined.

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu, the great Jagaban of Africa.

IGR that was generated from recklessly taxing ur residents is no real IGR. He merely stole from the people
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by yashau(m): 6:33am On Sep 03, 2022
LadyRosa:
SHOW US PICTURES OF TINUBUS 8YEARS COMMISSIONING PROJECTS.

MAKE UNA, TINUBU BASTARDS AND LOCAL URCHINS STOP TO DEY SHALAYE!

Oponu
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by ElSudani: 6:33am On Sep 03, 2022
obynzo:

I would not delve into it because this competition was started by you guy challenging to show Obi's pictures commissioning projects and it was done. now show us your own from 1999 to 2007 and he has to be in the pictures of at least 15 projects or even 10 projects.

Ok, my friend. Lagos was on auto pilot. It made itself one of the largest economies in Africa. Are you happy?
Now, what was Anambra doing when Obi was governor?
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Stanislause94: 6:34am On Sep 03, 2022
plaindealer:
Asiwaju's Lagos, always ahead, others follow..
I don’t even know the word to use for you. Imagine accrediting another governor’s achievements to tinubu. Your mumu too much. Spits
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 03, 2022
olamike02:
Many of those guys that came to Lagos with only a polythene bag are here comparing BAT with one man whose only achievement while governor was to renovate a few Catholic schools. The only investment he talked about was to syphon his state's money to an offshore company as revealed by the Pandora Papers. Thank God for the internet. His sanctimonious claims piss me off.

I am challenging you to post pictures of Tinubu commissioning projects when he was governor from 1999 to 2007 at least 10 projects and I will dash you 100k.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by olas24u(f): 6:35am On Sep 03, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Thief
You can seat Infront of your phone and just call somebody thief?what is your business with Lagos money?Is it Nigerian money?it is Lagos money.You supported the state ,uplifted the state,worked for the state,and you expect that type of person not to do well in life,he left private sector to support the state and Nigeria as a whole.If you hate him,you can just be sincere .Because you don't have the opportunity yet ,and calling him thief.You should be given a chance first and you will know your poverty mentality will lead you to you misfortune.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 03, 2022
Makowonda:
One thing I know about a typical Nigerian is that he/she doesn't care if a good leader is concerned about their welfare,he/she doesn't care about primary health care,good roads,constant electricity and water supply.Infact,they wish to see things go wrong in the country for them to have a reason to speak against a good leader.They don't hate a leader using underperformance as a reason;they hate a good leader because of his tribe,his religion,the political party he belongs to and other trivial reasons.Who cares about a good track record of a politician in Nigeria?Some of the sitting Senators today were once arrested and accused of stealing billions to the detriment of their people,but it is these same people who voted them into power because of tribal,religious and political sentiments.If I'm asked to vote one amongst Obi,Atiku and Tinubu I'd definitely go for Tinubu,not because I'm a Muslim(I'm not),a Yoruba man by tribe(I'm not) or an APC supporter.Track recordwise he's the most qualified.

stop this epistle this is simple ask here. show us pictures of Tinubu commissioning projects when he was governor from 1999 to 2007 at least 10 projects. I will dash you 100k

1 Like

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Jokerman(m): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2022
searchng4love:

Is that the new name..... Amaa fi track records baiye yin je ni

Aláríwó.... bring out pictures of Tinubu and stop typing trash.....
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by oladrogo(m): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2022
Over 24 years ago America can not arreste ordinary tinubu for drug trafficking , 24 years plus efcc can't nail Tinubu. He is your incoming president
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 03, 2022
ElSudani:

My only concern is that some people in Anambra will see this pictures tomorrow, next thing they are on Ekenedili Chukwu on their way to Lagos.

Oga post it oooo
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by ElSudani: 6:38am On Sep 03, 2022
jimetagambo:

Every Nollywood and Yorubawood movie must show this bridge at the beginning. Has to be the most beautiful bridge in Nigeria for them to always show it in their movies grin

Someone saw that bridge in Awka and decided to build one too. This is what he did.

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by ibekwe97: 6:38am On Sep 03, 2022
Oga show us ur pictures when commissioning some projects during your time as Lagos Governor sir
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:

You no get talk, you fools claim Obi left money for Obiano to build airport n we are replying Tinubu left a machinery that generates over 10 times what Obi left for Lagos to keep developing it infrastructure. More Tinubu project to torment your pathetic Igbo soul.

RRS was rebranded from Operation Sweep so that one is wrong there
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by ElSudani: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2022
obynzo:

Oga post it oooo

Enough of Ifesinachi.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by ibekwe97: 6:41am On Sep 03, 2022
Oga show us pictures when you re commissioning some projects during your time as Lagos Governor abeg
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Jokerman(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2022
lolu2019:
Oga,Lagos is not southeast where a Governor from Umauhia will tell u that he will not work on Ngwa roads because he is not from Ngwa.Lagos have a template.whoever is the governor follows the template.

Show us picture of Tinubu omo ira Kiran.... e ma ma bi eyan ninu angry
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by plaindealer: 6:42am On Sep 03, 2022
kr

1 Like

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Stanislause94: 6:42am On Sep 03, 2022
Realist12:
No doubt Tinubu's administrative sagacity and political ability is behind the geometric growth in lagos, Problem with Nigeria is our leaders are not innovative in generating revenue, hence our economy has been retrogressive and reliant on dwindling petroleum. We need someone who is innovative and has shown that in his previous administration. No one other than you know has achieved that except Bola Tinubu.
chai! I wonder who gave some of you phones. It’s a pity. So you want to generate revenue when there is no improved human development index? Wetin you wan come tax from people?
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Onabeem(m): 6:44am On Sep 03, 2022
The funny thing about westerners clamouring for this Tinubu presidency is that they are so daft that they don't even know they actually clamouring for a Nothern president; Shettima. The frail drug lord won't even last a month if he is elected as president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 03, 2022
Zbash:
It is understandable some people only hate Tinubu because he was instrumental to Buhari success and that government fail woefully but Tinubu still remain the best and most experienced candidates for 2023 election. Take it or leave it

That's a lie he is even the worst right now because Nigeria is broke there is no free money from oil sales and we are knee deep in debt. a sensible president will cut spending reduce tax to encourage businesses to set up and lift people from poverty so that taxation can be reintroduced. But your man's response is cliche. widen the tax net so that more people will pay tax, people that are already impoverished abi. The same template being used now and they are introducing parking levies in Lagos because income tax is dwindling because companies and SMEs are closing down in Lagos so to raise money they come up with this tax and expect more because Lagos needs to service it's huge debts that is hard to explain based on the projects on ground. That is what your man wants to do at the center.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by lolu2019: 6:45am On Sep 03, 2022
obynzo:

That is not the point, but if you want to go there the roads in Ojo have been bad since forever when Fashola was governor he deliberately dodged those areas and you know why.
oga,which area in Ojo.i used to work inside LASU.no dey cap lie here.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by plaindealer: 6:46am On Sep 03, 2022
s

2 Likes

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by ElSudani: 6:48am On Sep 03, 2022
Onabeem:
The funny thing about westerners clamouring for this Tinubu presidency is that they are so daft that they don't even know they actually clamouring for a Nothern president; Shettima. The frail drug lord won't even last a month if he is elected as president.

This is exactly what you said about Buhari. Look at Buhari today looking fresh like he can take a new bride.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy / List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC / Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.