Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State (44388 Views)

President Tinubu Greatest Mistakes / Why Is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Always In Guinea. / Niger State Delegates Know Who To Vote , It Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu" -Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2022
Viraltrends123:
lies, even 2006 census, Kano was the most populous state in Nigeria, must you lieeeee. Must you lieeeee. Lagos was never top 5 biggest economy in Africa before 2000. Lagos became a city less than 15 years ago.
Yes na.
Lagos was a village in 1999. People were moving around with donkeys.
It's now obvious the iq of Tinubu supporters is too low to spell ABC

1 Like

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2022
Realist12:
No doubt Tinubu's administrative sagacity and political ability is behind the geometric growth in lagos, Problem with Nigeria is our leaders are not innovative in generating revenue, hence our economy has been retrogressive and reliant on dwindling petroleum. We need someone who is innovative and has shown that in his previous administration. No one other than you know has achieved that except Bola Tinubu.
Why didn't he use that innovation in revenue generation to generate 51bn for Osun in the twelve years his disciples ruled the state
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Gozac: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2022
plaindealer:
N51 billion monthly IGR.

Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu commissioned and embarked on groundbreaking projects because of Tinubu's income generating ingenuity, smarts and leadership capabilities.

Lagos state generates more revenue than 33 states in Nigeria combined.

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu, the great Jagaban of Africa.

With nothing to show in terms of infrastructural development and human development indices. Most of these money go to Tinubu and his cronies. Lagos is a far cry to this money generated in Lagos
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Chuksmemgbe: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Labor Party needs you to make some donations for their elections.

I thought they said they no dey give shishi?? grin grin
honestly you are senseless
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2022
plaindealer:
Asiwaju's great state of Lagos.

Are you sick??

Show us Tinubu projects, not Fashola's, not Ambode's nor Sanwo-Olu's!!

Stop declaring his 'criminal status', tell us what he can offer Nigeria.

The little gain that many of you youths are getting from families and proxies in this APC government is stupidly pushing you to promote emptiness and deny your unborn as good life.

Put sentiments aside, you know Tinubu is incompetent and incapable of moving Nigeria forward.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by plaindealer: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2022
bc

1 Like

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by plaindealer: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2022
Asiwaju, tha father of modern Lagos.

1 Like

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Morningstarrr(m): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2022
E no go better for anybody still supporting APC

1 Like

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:

How market na video full ground berekete so

You mean swearing in of LG chairmen is an achievement?
Wonderful!!
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Qtrpst4: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2022
The nonsense you typed here now makes Lagos treasury tinubu's own? Is tinubu from Lagos? Is he not a thief? Was he acquitted in any of his corruption case?

You are one of our problems, I should not call him a thief because he is a politician and your Demi god. But the boy that took someone's Maggi in the market should be burnt alive because he is a thief right?

olas24u:

You can seat Infront of your phone and just call somebody thief?what is your business with Lagos money?Is it Nigerian money?it is Lagos money.You supported the state ,uplifted the state,worked for the state,and you expect that type of person not to do well in life,he left private sector to support the state and Nigeria as a whole.If you hate him,you can just be sincere .Because you don't have the opportunity yet ,and calling him thief.You should be given a chance first and you will know your poverty mentality will lead you to you misfortune.

1 Like

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Abdu81: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2022
Mccullum:

Can you give me an evidence of any one from Tinubu family that rejected him.

Frustrated one that's hating the one God has elevated. angry

You are suffering from monumental defeat that's awaiting your Peth-ief Obi Pandora in presidential election. grin

There more than hundreds but please read

https://trojan.com.ng/tinubu-family-of-lagos-says-bola-tinubu-is-not-a-member-of-their-family-launches-family-book/
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Qtrpst4: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2022
So this are the things that made him an excellent governor? Then when he is to leave,
he collected x3 of his salary as pension for life, and 10% of Lagos tax. Then you want to compare him with obi.

You guys don't deserve our attention
Sonyboom765:

How market na video full ground berekete so

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by IfnobeGod20: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2022
Realist12:
No doubt Tinubu's administrative sagacity and political ability is behind the geometric growth in lagos, Problem with Nigeria is our leaders are not innovative in generating revenue, hence our economy has been retrogressive and reliant on dwindling petroleum. We need someone who is innovative and has shown that in his previous administration. No one other than you know has achieved that except Bola Tinubu.
No doubt Tinubu is a professional tax collector and he will be fit to be the chairman of FIRS. Thankfully he was unable to achieve same feat when he was a governor for 8 years. His goverement only move the IGR from 1.2b to 6b and within 15 years his alphabeta has moved it from 6b to the acclaimed 51b. Meaning he is a good tax administrator and not a good governor.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Tareq1105: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Thief

I would rather employ a thief to watch over my house than a pretender who would come to tell me that my things were stolen when he went out nearby to eat.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Qtrpst4: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2022
You are a liar

Tareq1105:

I would rather employ a thief to watch over my house than a pretender who would come to tell me that my things were stolen when he went out nearby to eat.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Legendguy(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2022
plaindealer:
Tinubu created LAWMA, the best waste management agency in West Africa.
You are a terrible liar to the core
A pathological and chronic liar trying to deceive the public.
I did my internship at lawma and lawma was created in 1992.
It was only rebranded in fashola era or so with it's orange color logo
Oya look for another lie
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Ijaya123: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2022
Mirabel11:
Agbado man

Show me one person who does not love Agbado.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by plaindealer: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2022
One man's dream gave Lagos

LFTZ

Lekki deep seaport

The largest single refinery in the world

The largest petrochemical plant in Africa

The largest fertilizer plant in the world

The largest gas plant in Africa

The largest Rice Mill in Africa

The TECH and start-up capital of Africa

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu

1 Like

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Opintiwa: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2022
plaindealer:
One man's dream gave Lagos

LFTZ

Lekki deep seaport

The largest single refinery in the world

The largest petrochemical plant in Africa

The largest fertilizer plant in the world

The largest gas plant in Africa

The largest Rice Mill in Africa

The TECH and start-up capital of Africa

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu

In the dream state ?

Or Trance ?

1 Like

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by akbonus: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2022
searchng4love:
Jagaban of the globe. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu... The democratically elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023.

Igbo man will never be President of Nigeria

YOU THINK ANYONE WILL BE SUPRISE AT THIS COMMENT ?RATHER WE KNOE IT IS COMING FROM A CONFIRM FULANI SLAVE,WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF IBO MAN BECOMING THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA?IS IT THAT YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE FREE MONEY THAT YOU USUALLY COLLECT FROM YOUR SLAVE MASTERS(Fulani) FOR BETRAYING THE ENTIRE SOUTH.LET ME TELL YOU,PETER OBI IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AND NOTHING,I REPEAT NOTHING CAN STOP IT.IT IS A PITY THAT SOME OF YOU ARE NOT SEEING THE FORCE BEHIND PETER OBI,IT IS NOT A BIAFRA OR IPOB FORCE,IT IS THE FORCE OF THE NIGERIAN YOUTH FOR A NEW NIGERIA,OPERATION TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY FROM THE HANDS OF MURDERERS,RITUALIST,THIEVES,AND EVIL MEN LIKE YOUR JAGAJAGABAT THE DRUG PEDDLER.MIND YOU I AM NOT AN IBO MAN,I AM A CORE DELTAN,AND WE IN DELTA IS FULLY OBIDIENT,TO HELL WITH ANY YORUBA THAT SAYS OR THINK AN IBO MAN CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA,YOU CAN BURN TO ASHES.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by wisemum: 8:43am On Sep 03, 2022
Generated revenue? Taxing the people heavily? Lagos State Government is a very oppresive government.
I pay almost 60k tax every month to Lagos State even though I am a Federal Government worker. Cut the branches of a tree even if it is within your own compound and you are made to pay 300k as punishment. Never mind that snakes are breeding on the tree. Lagos State Government must generate revenue. But your refuse within your own compound and Lagos State will fine you 500k. No mercy. Your fence is falling down and you decide to rebuild, you must pay Lagos State to obtain a fence permit. Decide to change one or two doors inside your building, if you are spotted carrying cement and sand into your compound, Lagos State officials will pounce on you like a hawk. A fine follows. For changing your doors within your building, you must obtain a renovation permit. All those permits come with high figures which corrupt officials have padded and padded. The list goes on and on. Those are the IGRs of Lagos State. Oppression. It's the worst State to live in! Thanks to Tinubu.!!!
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by zionstaar75: 8:49am On Sep 03, 2022
Urflucked:

Then why is there so much debt
do u know how much lekki deep sea port cost?do u know how much the intra city rail cost?these are projects that will keep generating millions of dollars every month not building house and roads,is that one achievement?
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:50am On Sep 03, 2022
plaindealer:
N51 billion monthly IGR.

Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu commissioned and embarked on groundbreaking projects because of Tinubu's income generating ingenuity, smarts and leadership capabilities.

Lagos state generates more revenue than 33 states in Nigeria combined.

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu, the great Jagaban of Africa.

In view of the fact that Lagos is generating N51 billion monthly revenue, it should be competing with the likes of Accra, Cairo, Tunis, Nairobi and J'burg vis à vis infrastructure. It is an indictment on the rulers of Lagos for Lagos to remain the way it is till now.
You shameless Nigerians who are quick to defend your wicked and evil oppressors are the most wicked things on earth.
The hottest part of hell should be reserved for you cursed Nigerians.
As basic as road is, it is still a thing of luxury in Lagos even when the roads are constructed they lack class, quality and durability.
Only God will deliver you poor Nigerians.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by OgaTimo(m): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2022
the question is
whose pocket is all the money going to?
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Verysmart101: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2022
ElSudani:
They know, but they just don't want to accept the truth.

Abeg shut up which truth? Explain in details not talking rubbish
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2022
plaindealer did Tinubu a lot of damage with this thread.
It was better to just say there were no cameras when Tinubu was governor than to go ascribing projects of governors who ruled 20 years after him as his.
It is an overstretch of logic and shows how emotionally invested you're in Tinubu that you can't for a moment think about what you're doing whether it's ultimately helpful to your principal or not.
This thread is simply not.
Your logic is like ascribing Dangote refinery to OBJ since the first refineries in Nigeria were built by him.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by etrouble: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2022
Praxis758:
Those using propaganda and misinformation to promote Tinubu will live to regret their action in his first 2 years as a president. Their propaganda about Lagos IGR is purely a lie from the pit of hell.

And they should remember that Nigerians won’t fall for the blame game of PDP’s 16 years.

If your state governor has done well, why did you run away from your state to Lagos to be selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges?

Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Verysmart101: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2022
searchng4love:
Jagaban of the globe. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu... The democratically elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023.

Igbo man will never be President of Nigeria

The day it will happen u and ur family will die that night.Amen
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by zionstaar75: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2022
Legendguy:

You are a terrible liar to the core
A pathological and chronic liar trying to deceive the public.
I did my internship at lawma and lawma was created in 1992.
It was only rebranded in fashola era or so with it's orange color logo
Oya look for another lie
it was tinubu that started waste to wealth in 1999 because I had a truck with them at Sunday Market in ogba he decentralised it to local government level and I got involved even though am from kwara State. Once u have a working truck you're in.biodun faleke was the chairman of ojodu lcda Council then,he's now in house of representative.if u know how dirty lagos was before tinubu,he cleaned up the city before ambode wanted to take lagos back to the smelling age
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Verysmart101: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2022
The bastard posting Lagos project is an animal.Why can't u post asiwagu commissioning projects from 199-2007. Ur busy posting only Sanwolu's as Tinubu's own.Shame on u fraudsters
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by Natajo2021: 9:02am On Sep 03, 2022
Praxis758:
Those using propaganda and misinformation to promote Tinubu will live to regret their action in his first 2 years as a president. Their propaganda about Lagos IGR is purely a lie from the pit of hell.

And they should remember that Nigerians won’t fall for the blame game of PDP’s 16 years.

Just like your generation that support Obi Pandora will live to regret their action and inaction too. Shameless citizen.
Must every wailers and zombies support your Pandora stealing and lying Obituary Pandora?
You may end up labouring in vain.
Re: This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2022
Gozac:

With nothing to show in terms of infrastructural development and human development indices. Most of these money go to Tinubu and his cronies. Lagos is a far cry to this money generated in Lagos
I swear! Some Nigerians have been cursed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today / Court Grants Omoyele Sowore Bail / Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.