Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams (25339 Views)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by myami: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2022
Princess80:
death is an extention of life, a phase of life, a transition everyone must go through.
Death itself is life.

To die is to live,
And to live, one must die or live to die.

I just hope u get what i am saying
Explain? You are speaking in parables.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Bizibi(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2022
Princess80:
Seeing dead people is not something you should worry much about.

Death people do leave a message for us, since they cant do that in our waking stage, they usually do it in our subconcious mind. (when we are asleep)
O
Do u know someone who died unnatural death?
like an accident or murder? its obvious he/she is not resting in peace?
If the dream comes again, try get specific details and solve the puzzle.
he should be extremely worried about it. The dream means he/she will die soon.....

Yes everyone must die but it is good a person fulfill its purpose on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by myami: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2022
obembet:
How many people you don kill?
how many dicks have you ridden?
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by peacettw: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2022
@op Embrace it. I have weird dreams all the time, some of them quite traumatic. I don't let it bother me.

I pray when I have bad dreams and I am hopeful when they are good.

Life goes on
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by myami: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2022
KillSars:
No dey watch too much nollywood... E get why.. If ur hands dey clean, nothing to fear sha...
have you killed sb b4?
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by treatise: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
Time is just 4:19
I dreamt 3times this night, all about dead people.

Try to treat malaria ( NOT SELF TREATMENT PLEASE)
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Sojourner2000(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2022
Creamypie:
Adam and Eve are our first parents.after they disobeyed, God told them that dust they were and dust they would return. We are their offsprings, we no different, u can't plant man go and harvest cashew.till resurrection moment, yes its in the bible...... There's going to be resurrection of all righteous people from grave.pastors are hiding it from people, since people no longer study it, but till that moment, all dead remain dead in every ramification. Death is the opposite of life

Can you show any proof that Adam and eve were your first parents??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by ominilongest(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2022
You need to have a conversation with 21 savage
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Honchoslim16(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

I say, "Lord, give me a sign"
Show mercy, when it's time
Between the feds and the b!t¢h n!g§as want me dead
I don't know if I should quit and kill 'em all instead
kiss
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Abujason: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2022
Pray hard.

It means they want you so much.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Ogunleti01: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2022
I could remember then in 2000 when my Dad died, I was 9years then he would keep coming for almost 5months in my dream. Even in my dream state i knew he was dead but then the excitement of seeing him and for the fact that i had sorely missed him would not even allow me to ask, dad are you alive or dead

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
This is a scary shit,
Those in the dreams arent even familiar, i dont know any of them.

But with the way the dream was, especially the last dream, i think u are right about she trying to pass the message.
But goddamn it, they should tell the message to someone else.

Bingo!

Can u see now Princess8 is not a female
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by hardon1(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2022
Initially I used to run away from late dad whenever I see him in dream. Cos I knew he was dead in reality.. I was then advised to do so.
There was a dream I had many years ago where he wrote something on my back... Though I was backing him, but could still perceive what he was writing. It was a number but wasn't clear to me. When I woke up I typed it on my phone, told my siblings but no one could decipher. Shortly after the phone I saved it went bad. That was about 5yrs ago

Sometime this year... He told me something in a dream, but it was in code too. I Woke up and took It down the way I understood. Bot I no understand... It's still there

This is a man that died 2008(14 yrs ago)
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Qwerty4u(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2022
VERY VERY WICKED MAN...
]No.
So far you are spending the money you used them for.

OH GOODNESS ME... SEE I JUST WANT TO KNOW YOUR SOCIAL HANDLE....MY FATHER. whenever l open Nairaland na your comments l want to read ... So sarcastic... And the other guy BOOGIEMAN.... JUST LOVE how una dey drop vawulence on topics...
When l grow up like you , l will like to know you.... Greetings
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Peterina(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2022
Its a bad omen. You should pray against untimely death
Michelle70:

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by kingsclass: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2022
It's a symptom of high typhoid.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Elidrisy20: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Your ancestors are calling you
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by pharmaking: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Keep listening to those speaking English about your dream.

Bible says can a canal mind understand the things of the spirit, no, because it is foolishness unto him.Things of the spirit can only be spiritually discerned.

The meaning of your dream is that the power of GRAVE is calling you.

Put aside all canality and speak to a man of God so that both of you can jointly fight off the force.

You must not need to recognise those faces in the dream, when u dream a dream that is abnormal, your spirit mind will tell you.

Don't deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by godwon01(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2022
It is ancestral spirit. Not a big deal. You just pray against spirit of limitations. Your family lineage did not achieve certain things and you are struggling to pass their stage ,that spirit will be pulling you down not to pass that stage, you just need to pray to break that jinxes. It doesn't mean that you are going to die. It is just the spirit of rise and fall. Just pray against it , that is all. Don't go to anybody for any deliverance. Your mouth is your deliverance. A close mouth is a close destiny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2022
Princess80:
Seeing dead people is not something you should worry much about.

Death people do leave a message for us, since they cant do that in our waking stage, they usually do it in our subconcious mind. (when we are asleep)

Do u know someone who died unnatural death?
like an accident or murder? its obvious he/she is not resting in peace?
If the dream comes again, try get specific details and solve the puzzle.

Mainly... Death and life have to business bro..

If u see any death person mostly in dream bro u have to pray against familiar spirit..

Most pple suffer from familiar spirit..

Death in dreams is most of it
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Seeing dead presidents on green bills is better
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2022
Ogunleti01:
I could remember then in 2000 when my Dad died, I was 9years then he would keep coming for almost 5months in my dream. Even in my dream state i knew he was dead but then the excitement of seeing him and for the fact that i had sorely missed him would not even allow me to ask, dad are you alive or dead

That was a family spirit...

Monitoring spirit also..

U are lucky..
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by ThothHermes: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

Don't allow anybody deceive you, that's the spirit of death hovering. Listen to Joshua Selman messages.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by emkz: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2022
Did they speak to you?

What did they say?
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Blue86(m): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2022
Seeing dead people in the dream according to your context is an invitation to be among their clique.

And to be among their clique, you also have to leave this world.

So it is not a good one.

And if you do nothing about it, you are saying it is okay to be with them.
Michelle70:

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by ThothHermes: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2022
pharmaking:
Keep listening to those speaking English about your dream.

Bible says can a canal mind understand the things of the spirit, no, because it is foolishness unto him.Things of the spirit can only be spiritually discerned.

The meaning of your dream is that the power of GRAVE is calling you.

Put aside all canality and speak to a man of God so that both of you can jointly fight off the force.

You must not need to recognise those faces in the dream, when u dream a dream that is abnormal, your spirit mind will tell you.

Don't deceive yourself.
You are very correct. That's what I tried to tell him also.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Harlarbiz01(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2022
I interpretate dream.. DM on 08036399881 ( WhatsApp).. Free of charge
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Rukkie2: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2022
U better pray about it
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Killermamba: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

Bro rebuke the spirit of death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.