Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams (25345 Views)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Desusi: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Creamypie:
man is dust, and return entirely to dust, bro.
what happen after death? Or you just think after death nothing happens afterwards? There are beliefs of people?
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by bomsilaga(m): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
Time is just 4:19
I dreamt 3times this night, all about dead people.

It's a rare privilege and comes with great responsibility.
The problem here is that, if you successfully convey a message, more will come to seek your assistance.
Its just a sign that you are spiritual beyond what they practice is all religions.
Try to be good to people and always put your heart on God.
Cheers
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by JayPeeOham: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
This is a scary shit,
Those in the dreams arent even familiar, i dont know any of them.

But with the way the dream was, especially the last dream, i think u are right about she trying to pass the message.
But goddamn it, they should tell the message to someone else.

Since you don't know any of them, how then do you know they are dead people or did they open up to you themselves in the dream?

If Yes, then continue the conversation with them and who knows some of them might even give you their ATM card PIN including
the address, where and how to get it!

I know you would probably want to go back to sleep now grin grin
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by yusufmurry: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

Did you see Abacha? If not, you should be worried

He is dead but his manhood lives forever.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Osanoghodua1: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
You're under occutic attack, pray against sickness and disease, retrogression. If you're born again, you can just cancel that in 5 prayer lines. If you're not born again, you should accept Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour. The Dead has no path with the living. It's demonic or occultic people masquerading as the dead.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Michelle70(m): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Since you don't know any of them, how then go you know they are dead people or did they open up to you themselves in the dream?

If Yes, then continue the conversation with them and who knows some if them might even give you their ATM card PIN including
the address, where and how to get it!

I know you would probably want to go back to sleep now grin grin
You will know a dead person when u see one.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by JayPeeOham: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

Okay, so what about my second paragraph? grin
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Viscuz: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

Who be this one again
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Bobbynobobby: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Sleekfingers:

The same Jesus that was beaten to pulp abi?

Had to login just to say majority of you nairaland ppl are just crazy. Didn't know when I laughed out. May God forgive me and you, especially
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Michelle70(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Okay, so what about my second paragraph? grin
i am not joking bro.
I am really scared
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Viscuz: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
i am not joking bro.
I am really scared

When u support Tinubu all you see is dead

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Desusi: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Creamypie:
man is dust, and

return entirely to dust, bro.
Its true, but the belief of people vary from place to place. While some belief that, the dead person has been translated to another world, some belief that the dead has change position and are watching the living.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by madjune(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
Maybe they're trying to tell you to go get your PVC so you can be Obident and Yusful next year.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by JayPeeOham: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
i am not joking bro.
I am really scared

Okay, bro...I am serious as well.

I think that you have a gift of communicating with the dead through your sleep if you ask me. I don't think it's something that you can control or should I say stop.

What you can do is look for a way to manage the gift and make the most out is it.

And for the fear, that would fade a way after you might have gotten used to it. Don't worry!
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Bobbynobobby: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
vincentjk:

Bro listen to what I have to tell you here and disregard anyone trying to tell you otherwise.

Weeks before my dad passed on, he was seeing people he didn't know and seeing himself in the market and all. Behold they were people in hell, dead people going about their normal activity in hell which my dad is happily with them now.

Now, seeing dead people in your dream is a very bad thing, I know you're not a spiritual person so you have no powers to counter them but pray and fast to ensure they stop coming to you because you've no business with them anymore. They're dead and gone.

Pray that no one has done something on your head and marked a date of departure for you hence why you're seeing dead people. If you know any strong prayer house please run to them for safety before it's too late, my dad's ordeal taught us a lesson.

If you can also buy an egg and alligator pepper, I'll show you how to do a little traditional prayers. After buying them quote me and I'll tell you a few things you'll say to cleanse yourself before smashing the egg away.

Comrade, I don't mean to be this direct but how did yo get to the conclusion that
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Bobbynobobby: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Bobbynobobby:

Comrade, I don't mean to be this direct but how did yo get to the conclusion that

that your Dad is in hell and he is happy too
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by yungpowers(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

You should be bro. It's either you're under an attack or God is trying to let you know that death is around.
I'm typing from a place of experience.
It implies that the spirit of death is around the corner and someone is going down if prayers are not made. You should go into prayers and never forget to take a deep investigation into your foundation or ancestry.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by HolyMan12: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
obembet:
How many people you don kill?
the last person I killed was in 2020 shocked

E don they wey I shoot some boys for street oh! shocked
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Oshokhai69: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
This is a scary shit,
Those in the dreams arent even familiar, i dont know any of them.

But with the way the dream was, especially the last dream, i think u are right about she trying to pass the message.
But goddamn it, they should tell the message to someone else.

Guy stop eating heavy meals before going to bed. Also reduce your alcohol intake before bed and thank me later cool
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by vincentjk(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Bobbynobobby:

What conclusion?
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by ezenwaforj: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

GO FOR A SPIRITUAL CHECK UP.DEATH OR A SERIOUS ACCIDENT WANTS TO BEFALL YOU
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by TenQ: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

On a serious note, you need to worry.

Your time is almost up except you pray for mercy.

Three times means it's serious and probably imminent.

Peace.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Oppypoppy: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
[quote author=Michelle70 post=116303808]Time is just 4:19
I dreamt 3times this night, all about dead people

Wallahi Iwo lo kan. You better start praying hard.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Uqw1: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
No
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by bezimo(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Yes you should..
Without mincing words it means death is calling you.

What to do if you are born again indeed
You need to engage the fire of the Spirit, the blood of the everlasting covenant even the blood of Jesus, and the written word of God to stop that demonic nonsense in intense prayers again and again.

You are not alone in that experience some of us have been there and we knew what we did to stop that rubbish.

If you are not born again..sorry is your case..run to Christ now and set the pace for your deliverance.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Parachoko: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
As in, i wasnt scared of dreaming about dead people.
But i dreamt about it 3times in one night.
I hope you won't have such a dream again.

That's a very scary dream, thinking about it sef dey make me feel somehow sad

If you're a Christian you need to pray hard and if you know any confirm prophet you fit talk to, you need to go and see the prophet.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Billygee2u: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
michlins:
You miss them. It's that simple. With time, you will get used to the fact that they're gone.

Don't let doomsday prophets tell you it's attack or whatever. It's natural
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Henrymathias: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ops just know that someone close to you is about to die. It won't get to a week or two before it comes to pass.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Princess80(f): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
myami:
Explain? You are speaking in parables.
it simply mean "to die is to live"
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

Bc you are still contemplating Tinubu/Atiku who will not care about human life.

You are seeing consequences of such contemplation.

The first point of consideration for voting a PRESIDENT is the active ability to PROTECT HUMAN LIFE.

All others points come distant secondary and tertiary. Only a living man knows about GDP growth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.