Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams (25343 Views)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by obedience4(m): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
Go to any mountain of fire near you..and summit yourself for deliverance..

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Vendee: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
This is a scary shit,
Those in the dreams arent even familiar, i dont know any of them.

But with the way the dream was, especially the last dream, i think u are right about she trying to pass the message.
But goddamn it, they should tell the message to someone else.
You don't have to be afraid, they were people you once knew. Just pay attention to some symbols in the dream. Dreams are powerful.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by miraclea: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
seeing dead people in the dream is not a good sign however if the dead people came alive it's good because things that are dead in your life will soon turned positive , ignorance in law doesn't exempt you from punishment so it is in spiritual realm , and doesn't stop them from carrying out their plans ,there are some powers that want some aspects of your life dead it might be work, finance or just an area that you're doing or about to do well and if you see blood on the dead it signifies physical death and the fact that it occurs 3 times means it's very urgent please kindly move closer to God in fasting and prayer it will take care of it and solve further dream invasion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Nobleou(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
I know some people will argue this, but it's not normal seeing dead people in a dream. Don't take it for granted.
It's either you are about to die or someone you know is about to.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by usagee36: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
I know some pastors will lie to you or some people on here. My brother passed more than 10yrs ago but I still see him at least 3 times a week. He has sent me to places where I found luck. We fight bad people in the dream. He has given me good numbers to play the lottery in America and it came through. My family back home enjoy because of his looking out for us. I love seeing him. I feel bad when I wake up knowing he isn't there.

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by sihamey: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Soul don’t die but the body which house the soul dies and the soul continue living.
When you to go bed your body remain lifeless while your soul wondering around that why we dream , see ourselves travel different places, meeting different people in our dream . That is called soul travel.
In other words our soul meet with the dead people in our dreams because they are soul and nothing wrong with that.
Do not disturb yourself about meeting dead people but worry when you meet them physical because souls connect in the spiritual world while humans connect in the earthly world
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Slmgirldippussy: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
Time is just 4:19
I dreamt 3times this night, all about dead people.

Pls do " Sara" for the dead..
Buy bean cake and share with people
One of your relatives (dead) seek such from you.
If you are not yoruba this may not make sense to U

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Harmattan123(m): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Yes but if u see people like Ben idaosa pa Akindayomi Apostle Ayodele Babalola Do not
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by omobolarinwa1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
Well my little advice..

Are you a business entity man or a yahoo boiz ?
Do you recently visit any pastor,Alfa or also or local haberlist man for fortune and little wealth booster.?.

Do you eat any concoction? Or any giving time drinking hot jin with substance ? Or you were given soap to bath constantly ��?

If any of this apply to you kindly go back where you take any of such and confirmed items use in making those stuff and seek solution...but if any of this don't apply to you kindly seek solution through fasting prayers you will overcome any evil act coming your ways...its a bad omen 60% not good seeing death ones in the dreams constantly and lastly are you a cultist or if any you partaken in killing someone might be through bad mouth or pregnancy etc..sha be careful
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Pootle: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
even the time you wake na fraudulent time grin
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Elly1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Princess80 post=116305899]death is an extention of life, a phase of life, a transition everyone must go through.
Death itself is life.

To die is to live,
And to live, one must die or live to die.

I just hope u get what i am saying

On point
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Michelle70(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
SaturnNick:
Since they are not familiar, how did you know they are dead?
i dont think its hard to know a dead person.

The last one was covered in cloth lying like a dead person in a car just like they are transporting her to the morgue
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Michelle70(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Parachoko:
If you don't know them, how do you know they are dead people? undecided
there is no way u wont know when u see a dead person.
The last one was covered in cloth lying in state
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Michelle70(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
If they are not familiar with you, how did know they are dead?
its not hard to know a dead person
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Omicron123: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Only if you are supporting BAT because the dead knows their mates but if you are obidient, no fear, na empty treat by BAT to stop you from the obi train
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Michelle70(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Zeezenho:

Bro you f you don't know them how did you know they are dead?

Don't take this lightly maybe you are finding your way in life.you may be a messenger pay closer attention.

This how it works dead people can't hurt you without permission from nature if you are clean you should be save.the more attention you pay the clear the whole thing will be start from having a quiet time,make sure you clear your head before then.
i just knew.

The third dream was a lady who was lying in state in a car just like it was a fresh death, i was on the road going somewhere when they passed with her corpse.
Just immediately the car passed me, she rose her head and murmured something, i forgot what she said in the dream though, then she got up and start coming towards me, eveyone ran, i also ran too but she chased me.
Then i woke up
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by jrusky(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Be very worry because you are not working in the mortuary?

Dead and living has no business so better be worry I don't want to tell you the meaning just be worry and be prayerful.

My advise pls.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Parachoko: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
there is no way u wont know when u see a dead person.
The last one was covered in cloth lying in state
This your dream is so scary o sad
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Zeezenho: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
i just knew.

The third dream was a lady who was lying in state in a car just like it was a fresh death, i was on the road going somewhere when they passed with her corpse.
Just immediately the car passed me, she rose her head and murmured something, i forgot what she said in the dream though, then she got up and start coming towards me, eveyone ran, i also ran too but she chased me.
Then i woke up

It's becoming clearer that you are a messager a vessel ment for communication. Just try develop it don't run away from it.

Like I already told you quite time pluse clear mind will do the jub for you. Put in more interest and investigate more on your gift.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Michelle70(m): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
Parachoko:
This your dream is so scary o sad
As in, i wasnt scared of dreaming about dead people.
But i dreamt about it 3times in one night.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Michelle70(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
Zeezenho:

It's becoming clearer that you are a messager a vessel ment for communication. Just try develop it don't run away from it.

Like I already told you quite time pluse clear mind will do the jub for you. Put in more interest and investigate more on your gift.
gift?

I dont need such a gift
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Zeezenho: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
gift?

I dont need such a gift

It's not about what you need it's is what it is.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by phemmyfour: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

Nothing...You were probably close to them when they were alive
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Michelle70(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
phemmyfour:
Nothing...You were probably close to them when they were alive
I do not know them, none of them was a familiar face
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by vincentjk(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
As in, i wasnt scared of dreaming about dead people.
But i dreamt about it 3times in one night.

Bro listen to what I have to tell you here and disregard anyone trying to tell you otherwise.

Weeks before my dad passed on, he was seeing people he didn't know and seeing himself in the market and all. Behold they were people in hell, dead people going about their normal activity in hell which my dad is happily with them now.

Now, seeing dead people in your dream is a very bad thing, I know you're not a spiritual person so you have no powers to counter them but pray and fast to ensure they stop coming to you because you've no business with them anymore. They're dead and gone.

Pray that no one has done something on your head and marked a date of departure for you hence why you're seeing dead people. If you know any strong prayer house please run to them for safety before it's too late, my dad's ordeal taught us a lesson.

If you can also buy an egg and alligator pepper, I'll show you how to do a little traditional prayers. After buying them quote me and I'll tell you a few things you'll say to cleanse yourself before smashing the egg away.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Michelle70(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
emkz:
Did they speak to you?

What did they say?
in the last dream, the lady said something.
i cant recall though
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by phemmyfour: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
I do not know them, none of them was a familiar face
So how do you know that they are dead
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by victorazy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

Should anybody explain to you that your already gone spiritually?
When the loading is completed you will die physically and that can happen from now 2weeks 1 month.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Michelle70(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
phemmyfour:
So how do you know that they are dead
i just know.

The last one was covered in cloth lying in state in a car,
it looks like a corpse being transported to the morgue
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Creamypie:
Adam and Eve are our first parents.after they disobeyed, God told them that dust they were and dust they would return. We are their offsprings, we no different, u can't plant man go and harvest cashew.till resurrection moment, yes its in the bible...... There's going to be resurrection of all righteous people from grave.pastors are hiding it from people, since people no longer study it, but till that moment, all dead remain dead in every ramification. Death is the opposite of life

This is crap! Bullish!t of the highest order. Adam and Eve are not my first parents; maybe they are yours. Do you know how many religions we have in the world before you lay claim to the mythical Adam and Eve story sh!t?
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by phemmyfour: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
i just know.

The last one was covered in cloth lying in state in a car,
it looks like a corpse being transported to the morgue
You are not telling us all that you know

Dreams are replay of our past activities.....books read, people met, movies watched etc
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Sambai65(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
Psalmistproject:
It's normal for those with a strong connection to the spirit of their ancestors. It's a sign of protection.
Don't be afraid to take risks especially when it's the only option. They are backing you. E
you are the only Said something meaningful so far,I lost since 2010,up till now i usually see my father in dreams including mom that i lost in 2018,don't let fake pastor and alfa deceive you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.