Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts (10556 Views)

Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn't Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Boobs / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn't Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Boobs(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by hope4nigeria(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I like her breast but Gawd!!!, she is ugly.
post your picture here, I want to check if you are very useless
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Machalla(m): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
This package is heavy grin chai
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Doorlarss(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
I like her boobs but is to heavy 4 me
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Machalla(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Me, I can't. She looks dirty to me. Her chocolate color is dirty-ish. I like fair women, it's easy for me to find out if they are dirty or not. Chocolate people fit no bath 2days and you go dey think say na their dark complexion. If them bath too, you'll still be skeptical about their cleanliness. I dey tire for them abeg.
Why are you calling her dirty? How low. I'm pretty sure you be worse because lot of judgmental folks are like that. You come dey do like say u no dey shit. .
Your preference is your preference but don't call her dirty. Not a nice thing to say

3 Likes

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by phelonrays: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Sinners to more sin, cause those folks following her to receive the sermon wouldn't be interested on hearing anything but to had a full glimpse of the watery melon resulting in more sin, what a whack way to attract distract the devil. undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Desusi: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
What is she preaching then? If she is using her breasts to preach?There is more to her action boo!
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by seanwilliam(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Infolenka:

You are not making sense bro. So the likes of Genevieve, Kelly Rowland and that sexy girl in Asake's Terminator video are dirty because they have chocolate skin? Omo you need to change your orientation. Black is beautiful.
I can bet my life that you don cum many time to that girl pic..

Like how you go remember say one girl Dey inside ASAKE video ?? grin

Talk wetin Dey your mind bobo, I get her plug grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by kufreabasi511: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
Wahala be like oversized breast; e dey look good for top but na problem for under.Wahala be like oversized breast; e dey look good for top but na problem for under....

1 Like

Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by juman(m): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
I would like to "work " under her maintain.

grin
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by pointblank247(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
This one na trap, Masturbating with the pictures of an evangelist is an invitation to impotence oooo, make una run,
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by texannaija: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Infolenka:
She is Evangelistkasawale1 on Tiktok and Evangelist_kasawale on instagram.

She uses her breasts as a point of attraction to get people to listen to the word of God that she preaches.

What do you guys think?

Wetin be all these ones naaaa!!!!..
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Ikennaford: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
She's very sexy
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by Infolenka: 6:58am On Sep 04, 2022
seanwilliam:
I can bet my life that you don cum many time to that girl pic..

Like how you go remember say one girl Dey inside ASAKE video ?? grin

Talk wetin Dey your mind bobo, I get her plug grin

grin grin
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by virginchaser(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Me, I can't. She looks dirty to me. Her chocolate color is dirty-ish. I like fair women, it's easy for me to find out if they are dirty or not. Chocolate people fit no bath 2days and you go dey think say na their dark complexion. If them bath too, you'll still be skeptical about their cleanliness. I dey tire for them abeg.

Please stop confusing black women and stop luring them to bleaching. Ebony color is a beautiful skin color. I am black and proud.
Re: Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2022
Nonexisting1:

SHUT THE FUÇK UP, PUSSY ASS NIGGA

(1) (2) (Reply)

See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested / 20 Naughty Facts About Sex / How many times shd married couples have sex in a week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.