Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

About Dreams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About Dreams (9967 Views)

Why Am I Having Wet Dreams.....am Confused / How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria / Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Dreams by Lostchild(m): 12:17am On May 08, 2023
My fellow Nigerians

Don't go to any online platform to look for your dream interpretation or spiritual guidance. You will be misled. These bloggers lie so much and they do copy and pasting on their website. They will only make you more confused.

Any dream you keep having always. I mean, a dream that keep repeating itself in your life is not an ordinary dream. It is a message and it has a significant meaning.

About Dreams
Dream is what you see or what you experience in the sub physical spiritual spheres. When in your dream world, your physical reality of existence and laws of time, weight and space do now not exist. When in your physical reality, your dream world look unreal.

The difference between dream and physical reality is that a dream is what you are personally dreaming, but physical reality is what everyone is collectively dreaming.

People who possess the Spirit of God have more spiritual powers and awareness. They can control them self in their dream world as much as the collective dream world. Since reality is grounded by awareness, you are able to change reality by affecting and changing the awareness of people.

Types Of Dream
There are two kind of dreams. 1 Open dreams. 2 Symbolic dreams. Open dreams is different from symbolic dreams.

OPEN DREAMS are plain and do not need much interpretation. Within open dreams, we have what we called internal download and camouflage

Internal Download is like seeing tomorrow or upcoming event in your sleep. God or angels will take event from the future and upload them into your spirit consciousness. As your body sleep, your spirit man will see future event, or experience things that must happen

Camouflage Dream; 90% of our open dreams are demonic camouflage, manipulations and projection. The devil's mainly and always project poisonous food, and they also perpetuate sexual insanity into our dream world. That is why you see some prayer less people always eat, while some have sex in their sub physical state of being known as dream world

SYMBOLIC DREAMS are the most accurate. It is also the most difficult to decode and understand. Demons or evil spirits don't project symbolic dreams. For example such as;

β€’ School Or Writing ExamπŸ“šπŸ“ in dreams; simply means your suffering and trials of faith which result to stagnation. You will rise and fall.

β€’ Snail 🐌 in your dream simply means limitations in all aspect of your life. It is a very dangerous dream.

β€’ Feces 🚽 in dream simply means curse of hatred. This dream bring hatred, poverty and can cause suicide.

β€’ Apple 🍏 in a dreams mean foreign currency πŸ’°.

β€’ Mango 🍐 in your dream means power. God has given you or anointed you with spiritual powers.

β€’ Plantain/Banana in dream means, I have forgotten the meaning of eating because it has been long I had it.

β€’ Coconut in dream means, glory and wealth. If you drink the Coconut water in dream simply means wealth, glory and honor has been released into your life.

β€’ Hen in a dream means a woman πŸ’†πŸ’ƒ. If the hen has a dread-lock feather (dada) hen, that means she is a witch/marine woman.

β€’ Dog πŸ•πŸ© chasing you in dream mean sexual spirit of lust. You have done an unholy sexual act that give right to elementa demon to attack you.

β€’ Egg in a dream means destiny. If the egg is hatched, then it is not good omen at all.

β€’ Fetching Water 🚿in dream simply mean; the Spirit of God. The Holy spirit has entered you or the spirit of God is in dwelling inside you.

β€’ Bathing πŸ›€ in dream simply means divine or spiritual cleansing by the spirit of God. Bathing in dream fully means, whatever sins the devils has been using against you. Be it the sins of your father's or your own sins, is been canceled. The bathing dream means that, every unfavourable record of sins in your life or sin that stain your body is wiped out of your body and life forever. (Col 2:13-14)

β€’ Catching Bird πŸ₯ with your bare hand in dream means, Peace. God will give to you peace in life. Just be patient.

β€’ Money πŸ’΅ in dreams simple means disappointment - financial loss.

β€’ Fishes🐟🐠 in dream simple means,money helpers. People that will bless you with money that will make you to grow wealthy. If you catch 🎣 fish in your dream, then money is coming your way. Note that, just one fish can also mean three different financial helpers.

Among all the fishes, Cat fish 🐑 dream simple means, a Satanic human agent. A person who is an enemy of your success is lurking around you.

When you see a cat fish in your dream, just know that there is big trouble coming your way. Satan is about to manipulate and use the body of human that is living around you. He/she is a proxy of demons that is about to physically attack you and your success.

1 If the catfish is around your domain, just know the human enemy is very close to you. 2 If the catfish is swimming towards you. Just know that, enemy that has been programme - and is coming into your path in few days. 3 If you catch 🎣 the catfish, just know you won't be able to escape the attack. 4 If you see or lay hold of a dead catfish, just know God has neutralize a Satanic attack which will come through a human agent. 5 If the catfish is many all over the water and in everywhere, just know that enemies are in everywhere - setting traps for you. Just be very careful, and be prayerful.

β€’ Snake Head Fish in dream is dangerous. It means demonic spies, monitoring spirit who are messenger of darkness - enemies of your success is lurking around you.

β€’ Buying Meat In Market πŸ— in dream means; a Satanic meetings or evil gathering is ongoing because of you.

β€’ Frog 🐸 in dream is symbolic. It means a real demon - evil spirit that specialize on stealing people financial opportunity

β€’ Snake 🐍 in dreams simple mean the serpent spirit of cobra (snake demon) is lurking around you. Snake demon are destiny killers and financial devourer. This deadly demon is known to swallow wealth, and eat up the finance of people. This spirit perpetuate chronic poverty in anywhere they are. If snake is around you in your dream, you have to pray very well to barnish or kill them via prayer. And also be very prayerful.

β€’ Gun-Shot πŸ”« When you see a person using a gun πŸ”« to shoot you in your dreams, just know that person has mentioned your name in a shrine. He trying to use voodoo or charm to kill you.

If people you don't know are shooting you πŸ”« in your dreams, just know they have sent forces of darkness to come and try to kill you. If you shoot back, it means BACK TO SENDER. There is a lot more, but let me stop here.

Joseph has a special kind of gift of knowledge due to his high calling. His ability to tell or explain the meaning of symbolic dreams came through external download. For example, when Joseph stood before Pharaoh (Genesis 41:1-7) there were angels behind the scene.

The angels instantly transfered the meaning of Pharaoh dreams to Joseph via external download. It is like a data transfer from the celestial unseen spirits to the human vessel. I have had this experience in different level.

READ ON

9 Likes

Re: About Dreams by Lostchild(m): 12:18am On May 08, 2023
MY STORY OF

Money In Dream
In December 2006, the Lord venture me into a career that will change the course of my entire life and family. Even my earthly father made many physical attempt to divert me but the Lord shovel me back into his will. After working so hard, when it was time for me to reap the rewards from my effort, I will dream and in this dream, a hand will give me money. Immediately I wake up, everything I do to fetch me money will scatter. All my money will be gone.

I will then try again and again, when it was time for money to come, I will dream and money will be given to me in the dream. When I wake up, everything I do will scatter physically. All my money will be gone.

This dream persist for straight two years and I have lost multi millions of naira physically. I began to cry and badly wanted to commit suicide.

The Restoration In 2008
I then heard the voice of the unseen spirit that said to me, try one more time. If you fail this last time, you can kill yourself. One of my fellow comrade, a guy then gave me some money without me asking him. It was God that used him to give me the money.

I conclude to the voice, let me try just this last time, then commit suicide. I invest the money given to me in my dealings. Some of my other fellow comrade were surprised where I got such money from because my situation was very bad. The money was a bit and I used it to invest for my last trial.

God himself has seen my tears. He knows I have come to the end of my strength. When God intervened, the kingdom of darkness started returning all my money to me in the dreams. Physically, money began to chase me where ever I go or in whatever I lay my hands on in business.

When I buy things from people, they will tell me to go and not pay.

Financial favours started coming in full speed, but my only greatest mistake and downfall was sex - relationship with Nigeria women

Fish In Dream
2011 I began to struggle and suffer badly because of my one sexual mistake. Everything I do only ended up in failure. After labouring so much, I was constantly seeing myself catching or fishing in the dream. When I catch a big fish, something inside the river will cut off the body of the fish, and I will drag only the head to shore. I will then instantly see the face of my father in my dreams. Physically, everything I do will scatter. I was losing money in millions.

Year 2012, This dream of me catching half dead fish and instantly see my father face persist. I keep losing heavy money and many deals in multi millions of naira

I began to question myself

β€’Why do I keep catching half dead fish in the dream?
β€’Why do something inside the river keep cutting off my fish?
β€’Why do I keep seeing my papa face after catching half cut fish in the dream?

I did not know anyone that can explain this strange symbolic fish dream to me. I did not know what to do about it. I was constantly catching big fish in dream but something will always cut my fish to half before pulling it out from the water.

I am a pro - a master in my field, but yet I was failing. I was losing money. I was losing life changing opportunities. I have failed woefully over something I know how to do more than anyone. I gave up and decide it was time I change my line of work. I decide I will buy two cars and go into transportation work, then I will also do pastor work.

By late 2012 I started planning towards my new goal to do transportation business, then do pastoral work. I mean, to preach and teach about God.

READ πŸ”›

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Dreams by Lostchild(m): 12:19am On May 08, 2023
YEAR 2013 I have already set my mind towards my new goal, making enquiry on cars for my new transport business. It was in the evening of **** 2013, I never knew God wanted to speak to me for the first time about about my ignorance. When God speak, there is always new hope, life and restoration. cool

God then spoked. He said to me, Angel, the future is great. You have given up already, but don't give up. That new business which you are planning to do, put them all aside. Go back to that which you know how to do best. I, the Lord Almighty will set things right for you. I will make the way for you smiley

God then said to me that, my problems comes from my earthly father. My rising and falling stagnation comes as a result of the blood covenant my father's made with the Marine powers. That was why I keep seeing the face of my papa in my dreams.

The Prayer
God then called me into a life of prayer (spiritual warfare). He gave me a sword and said, I should use it to destroy the enemies and also wait upon Him.

When I started prayer and spiritual warfare, I began to catch full fishes in the dream. In fact, I became an everyday fisherman, catching fishes and throwing net in my dream world. The more I pray, the bigger and more fishes I catch in dreams.

When I made enquiry about this dream out of curiosity from people, they will tell me I am a pastor. I laugh over their ignorance because I have hear clearly from God and I know who I am

Cat Fish
As I keep on praying physically, waging war against the devils and catching fishes in my dream, I started catching another type of fish called "cat fish. embarassed

The catfish I see in my dreams are so many, scatter all over everywhere. So also, the troubles around me where everywhere. People around me started waging war against me. Every where I go, conflict, battles and attacks awaits me. As long as I keep on praying, the cat fishes are the only hope of Satan.

Cat fish in dream simply means, human enemies of your destiny. Satan will physically used every evil human vessel to try harder in order to stop your destiny. They will set many dangerous and deadly traps for you. You will escape more if you are wise enough not respond or retaliate.

Satan will used their body to wage war against you. Powerful forces of darkness will always use wicked humans to attack you because of the glory ahead of you. The devil's just want to use humans stop you physically.

When catfish visit you in your dreams, you have to be alert. You have to pray to God harder and ask God in prayer for His protection and guidance. When cat-fish visit you in your dreams, it comes with a dangerous message. If you catch the catfish, then you will not escape the attack.

Cat-fish is telling you that enemies are around you. God is using the cat fish to tell you Satan wants to manipulate or use people or a person nearby to attack you. Just be careful and watchful. Don't respond to anger or retaliate to any physical form or verbal attack. evil arrows

Fetching Water In A Well.
As I kept on praying and seeking the Lord over my future, I will dream and see myself fetching water from a well. This dream fully means the Holy spirit is currently dwelling in me in full. The more I fetch water in dream, the more my anointing and powers keep on increasing

Bird In Dream
I kept on praying and walking along side with God and his purpose. When the physical attack of Satan and the trials of faith became too much for me to endure, I felt like dying. I was now a broken man. My spirit, body and soul was badly wounded. I began to long for death as I was tired in my wilderness journey.

I was badly tasty and hungry. This wilderness journey is slow and long I lament. I have no rest. I have never know a life of peace. I have never been free from a life without battles and trials.

In my lamentation moments, God will instantly send bird to me in dream. The bird comes with a message from God. After grieving, I will dream and see a small bird or an eagle flying directly towards me. I will stretch forth my right hand and catch the bird in the dream with my bare hand. This bird dream is always persistent anytime I grieve

The bird dream simply means that, God Himself will surely give me rest. He will give me a life that is free from spiritual and physical battles.

Almighty God will give to me a life of peace as the scriptures (Joshua 21:44) (Isaiah 26:3) (Psalm 37:18-19) says that He would

And My Stories Continue

6 Likes

Re: About Dreams by Lostchild(m): 1:14am On May 08, 2023
When you sleep and ascend into the dream world, the Holy spirit will keep your heart and body alive.

When witches, wizard, occult and marine humans ascend into the spirit realm of darkness, demons keep their heart and body alive.

8 Likes

Re: About Dreams by Lostchild(m): 1:16am On May 08, 2023
Linuxdomains
unikprince
Karnice600
Asetime
Crimpsy

Greetings to you all.
The purpose of this or most of my write-up is to clarify and edify.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Dreams by willi926(m): 6:12am On May 08, 2023
My question is, do dreams mean different things to all human or similar to every human. Cos when ever I dream of receiving money in my dream, I do wake up happy cos I know surely that day money must enter my hand. But in ur case u said that u receiving money in ur dream brought about decline in ur financial life. So please help me clarify the question above.

3 Likes

Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 3:11pm On May 08, 2023
willi926:
My question is, do dreams mean different things to all human or similar to every human. Cos when ever I dream of receiving money in my dream, I do wake up happy cos I know surely that day money must enter my hand. But in ur case u said that u receiving money in ur dream brought about decline in ur financial life. So please help me clarify the question above.

There are two different months in every year that, the Lord always bring favours to me. I was in the first favour month in 2021 and I was lying down when God spoke to me. He told me to do something specific which I did.

After I did what He told me, I had a dream where I caught a fish like that of a red croaker. Within 24 hours, I met someone and received a bank alert from him. Two days later I received another alert from a babe. One week later, I receive another alert.

You see, fish in my dream world is money helper in my physical world.

I don't know about you or your life experience. But what I do know is that, your life journeys will teach you many lessons. From my own life experience and journey, money in dreams is not a good omen

2 Likes

Re: About Dreams by willi926(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2023
Littlechild:

There are three different months in every year that, the Lord always bring favours to me. I was in the first favour month and I was lying down when God spoke to me. He told me do something specific which I did.

After I did what He told me, I had a dream where I caught a fish like that of a croaker. Within 24 hours, I received a bank alert. Two days later I received another alert. One week later, I receive another alert.

You see, fish in my dream world is money in my physical world.

I don't know about you or your life experience. But what I do know is that, your life journeys will teach you many lessons. From my own life experience, money in dreams is not a good omen
So in conclusion, dream meaning differs among people.
Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 4:27pm On May 08, 2023
willi926:

So in conclusion, dream meaning differs among people.

All symbolic dreams have same definition and meanings.

I don't want to force you to believe. I respect people opinions, belief and experience. I just don't want to use my own experience to suppress your life experience.

Money in dream is financial loss. Like I said before, your own life experience will teach you a more better lessons.

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by Hemeshemeheru(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2023
What if a person is catching dead fish?
Re: About Dreams by Hemeshemeheru(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2023
waw
Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 10:20am On May 09, 2023
Hemeshemeheru:
What if a person is catching dead fish?

Live fish simply mean God given financial helper. Dead fish simply means your spiritual and prayer life has become a null. You should go into your devotion prayer life.

There was a time I stop praying due to my constant movement. I started seeing dead fish in my dream.

2 Likes

Re: About Dreams by Crownwhale(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2023
If I see a pool of fish in my living room and a cobral snake in pool also what does it mean.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by truthfulperson: 6:04pm On May 09, 2023
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO RECEIVE THE GRACE AND POWER TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....you are not a mistake creature, God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heaven. Give God a try today and you will know He exists and love you so much.
Bewarned only Jesus Christ can save you , any other way(Islam, Hinduism,paganism, atheism,socialism, etc) or person will not help you to gain salvation and make heaven, rather they will mislead you to hell fire. Don't gamble with your eternity , it is more important than the present temporal short years you spend here on earth. Give Jesus Christ a try today!!!!

2 Likes

Re: About Dreams by Hemeshemeheru(m): 11:12pm On May 09, 2023
I just wanted to know what dead fis means.

Littlechild:

It simply means your spiritual and prayer life has become a null. You should go into your devotion or prayer life.

There was a time I stop praying due to my constant movement. I started seeing dead fish in my dream.
Re: About Dreams by xavuv: 11:52pm On May 09, 2023
Help with this dream meaning.

A television was brought to my home as a gift. I was like wow! I now have 2 tvs.

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 1:47am On May 10, 2023
xavuv:
Help with this dream meaning.

A television was brought to my home as a gift. I was like wow! I now have 2 tvs.

You got me laughing. grin

A television is not a spirit tortem. Your dream carry no symbolic meaning

2 Likes

Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 2:03am On May 10, 2023
Crownwhale:
If I see a pool of fish in my living room and a cobral snake in pool also what does it mean.
Thanks

When you go online to look for dream interpretation or spiritual guidance, you will be misled. Men like you are the reasons why I share my real life esoteric reality

Snakes in your dreams are enemies of your financial success.
Fishes in your dream is financial helpers

Snake eating up your financial helpers
Snake around your finance.

The meaning of your dream is evident before you.

3 Likes

Re: About Dreams by culf: 1:38am On May 11, 2023
Does seeing yourself always peeing in dream have any meaning?
Re: About Dreams by ImpregnaTor(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2023
Littlechild:

When you go online to look for dream interpretation or spiritual guidance, you will be misled. Men like you are the reasons why I share my real life esoteric reality

Snakes in your dreams are enemies
Fishes in your dream is wealth

Snake eating your finance
Snake around your finance.

The meaning of your dream is evident before you.

Seeing snakes in your dream and chasing u sometimes? cheesy
Re: About Dreams by ImpregnaTor(m): 7:31am On May 11, 2023
culf:
Does seeing yourself always peeing in dream have any meaning?
You're still having this small pikin dream as an adult?

If u don't pee on your bed before waking up then that's a good thing grin

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by Autobot05: 8:16am On May 11, 2023
I would have questioned this if not that I and my mum experience that internal download thingy very well and with accuracy
Re: About Dreams by culf: 10:47am On May 11, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
You're still having this small pikin dream as an adult?

If u don't pee on your bed before waking up then that's a good thing grin

you're very funny bro! How is it a good dream sir?
Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 3:43pm On May 11, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Seeing snakes in your dream and chasing u sometimes? cheesy

Since we enter this year, I have been or constantly be killing snakes in my dream.

Snakes chasing you in your dream?

Snakes are physical enemy, and also symbolize spiritual enemies. So, the meaning of your dream is evident before you.
Re: About Dreams by Lostchild(m): 4:03pm On May 11, 2023
Richdee1
Your request is very, very important. Seeing yourself in a class-room, taking exams in the dream is something to be taken seriously. It is a signs that you are born to pay the heavy price of greatness and wealth

I will write about it here on nairaland as soon as I can. Like I previously said to you and pidaa, there is nothing like spirit of backwardness - setback.

The spiritual reality of setback and stagnation are just too different. I have experience both of them and will write about them.

What I mean is that, setback and stagnation are different spiritual reality even thought both are meant to drag you down and make both of you to suffer.

Satan will surely try harder to drag both of you down, but they are lifting you up. Because all things works for good to those who love God.

Writing Exams In The Dreams, I will write about my own life experience soon.

6 Likes

Re: About Dreams by yarimo(m): 10:46pm On May 11, 2023
Littlechild:

All symbolic dreams have same definition and meanings.

I don't want to force you to believe. I respect people opinions, belief and experience. I just don't want to use my own experience to suppress your life experience.

Money in dream is financial loss. Like I said before, your own life experience will teach you a more better lessons.
what is the meaning of dreaming snake chasing you while about to bite you and you wake up. The dreams do occur not once not twice

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by Houseofglam7(f): 12:16am On May 12, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 4:22am On May 12, 2023
yarimo:
what is the meaning of dreaming snake chasing you while about to bite you and you wake up. The dreams do occur not once not twice

Since we enter this year 2023, I have been killing snakes in my dream. Even this morning I kill five snake in my dream. One of the snake escape.

Like I said before and I will still say it again and again. Snakes is a physical enemy of man. Snakes in the dreams are also spiritual enemy.

Any dreams that keep repeating itself in your life is not ordinary. It carry's a sensitive message.

Take head and be a prayerful man.

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by Untainted007: 7:04am On May 12, 2023
What about forgetting dreams as soon as you wakes up. Is there any cause to that or what can be the effect(s) of it in someone's life?

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2023
Mabelmakua

I used to have a friend that failed in his career for four consecutive years. He couldn't progress due to the marine covenant in his life. In his dream, he will constantly find himself trying to pluck fruit from a tree, but something always hinder him. He will not be able to pluck any.

In his career, he always have financial disappointment. This constant dream and disappointment persist in his life for four years. He became tired of failing and went to seek for spiritual help.

He went to the synagogue church and the prophet laid hand on him. Immediately he came back, he got his first financial breakthrough worth multi millions of naira.

There are times in your life you will need humble yourself to seek spiritual help from God internally and externally.

Internally simply means, there are things God will do for you with your own personal life with prayer and fasting. It works 900%

Externally simply means, there are things God will do for you through a prophet. It works 50%

The remaining 50β„… is the trials and challenge God will allow in your life to keep your spirit awake in humility.

Your own constant prayer life is what will set you 900% free.

2 Likes

Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 11:19am On May 12, 2023
Untainted007:
What about forgetting dreams as soon as you wakes up. Is there any cause to that or what can be the effect(s) of it in someone's life?

It is an attack. They are erasing your memory (dream). Pray against powers are work in your life.

I repeat; it is an attack

4 Likes

Re: About Dreams by yarimo(m): 1:38pm On May 12, 2023
Littlechild:

Since we enter this year 2023, I have been killing snakes in my dream. Even this morning I kill five snake in my dream. One of the snake escape.

Like I said before and I will still say it again and again. Snakes is a physical enemy of man. Snakes in the dreams are also spiritual enemy.

Any dreams that keep repeating itself in your life is not ordinary. It carry's a sensitive message.

Take head and be a prayerful man.
hmm meaning snake in a dream is not good sign

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! / House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) / Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.