Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ (71352 Views)

How I Killed My Mother After Taking Sachet Alcohol – Suspect / Pandemonium As Youths Storm Sultan Of Sokoto’s Palace Over ‘blasphemous Comment’ / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by abbey621(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Prosper123:

Let's cut to the chase. Islam has a foundation of violence. The nature of the people may try to tame it. If every Muslim tries to imbibe the ways of Muhammad testator of the religion, how do you think the world would look like?But many are not that good enough to become like him. Many Muslims have moved on.
Modernity has changed a lot. That's why you see many peaceful Muslims. Check countries with the high population of poor Muslims. It's in poverty the true foundation of every religion is revealed. Now compare countries with high population of poor Muslims and the country with high population of poor Christians. That's how we know. Which are more violent?

You're reaching and it's not even funny! Kindly open the old testament of the Bible and grab English copy of the Quran, if you can tell me they have nothing in common then I might believe your premise. To believe Islam was founded on violence is to believe the same of Christianity/people of the book. anybody can take the words out of both books and twist it based on their own interpretations, this is why we have deeper life, catholic, church of science etc., this is why pastors insists that you don't only read Bible but you seek clarification through the church and the spirit.

Furthermore, learn to argue properly, you seemed to love cherry-picking, why must we focus on poor Muslims, why not Muslims as a whole? Could it be that poverty is a greater motivator of extremism or violence than religion itself? When we talk about violence do you really want the full picture or we should just stick to religious violence? I'm asking because Christian dominated countries like the USA, Mexico and Brazil have huge amount of daily violence. Whether people are killed for looks, fun, beef, gang etc, violence na violence!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Mayeldah(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Arrant Nonsense!

His Imam should be arrested as well for brainwashing him

Why kill your parents for a dead prophet?
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by thetruthwins: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lovenorth:

Tell that to terrorists Hitler and Putin because they are all Christians, in addition you can still tell that to Israel for killing Palestinian people in a cold blood simply because they are Muslims or Christians

Another terrorist... The guy that killed his parent state the clear reason why he did it. What similarity does the killing got to do with Putin? U be mmmu I swear. Religious fanatics.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Berlindefense: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
Oga tell us, interesting
Moneyboyz:
His head should be mounted on a stake.

I blame his parents for not giving him proper education and the Nigerian education system for not making history compulsory in our schools.

Before they sentence him, they should educate him about the slave era, he should learn how the Arabians would come to Africa and take us as slaves, rape our women and kill our men, he should learn about how the Arabians will rape female slaves and cut off
male slaves penis so they won't be able to procreate.

These male slaves end up commiting suicide, this doesn't stop them, they always come back to Africa and some part of Asia to take more slaves.

The Arabian people have a so called god but are so evil they refused to end slavery until 1962.

If you think the bloody Saudi Arabian see you as a human you are wrong, they see you all as slaves to be manipulated and since you all are stupid and uneducated this shit will continue for centuries.

Islam claims you have to speak in their language to speak to their God and you must visit Mecca in Saudi Arabia before your service to Islam is complete, you can't criticize your leaders in Islam and so many crude rules.

If you as a human with a functioning brain do not see anything wrong with these then you deserve whatevers comes to you as a very foolish person.

Mohamed will kill Jews and Christians and rape their wives, take people as slaves and told them they are slaves of Allah. Raped children which still encourages child marriage till date in islam.

Do you even know how this Mohamed and Islam came to be? Do you know Mohamed was once a Catholic?
Do you know the Qur'an didn't fall from heaven and it was written after Mohamed's death?

Too many things I wanna say but no time.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Sarkin: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
Iykenuwa:

It was not.

https://www.answering-islam.org/Muhammad/Enemies/asma.html
Either you're deliberately spreading misinformation or you're gullible
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Iykenuwa(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sarkin:
Either you're deliberately spreading misinformation or you're gullible

Let me ask you:

Medina was once populated by Jews, and when the prophet was chased from Mecca, the Jews gave him refuge in Medina.

What happened to the Jews at last?
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Prosper123: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
abbey621:

You're reaching and it's not even funny! Kindly open the old testament of the Bible and grab English copy of the Quran, if you can tell me they have nothing in common then I might believe your premise. To believe Islam was founded on violence is to believe the same of Christianity/people of the book. anybody can take the words out of both books and twist it based on their own interpretations, this is why we have deeper life, catholic, church of science etc., this is why pastors insists that you don't only read Bible but you seek clarification through the church and the spirit.

Furthermore, learn to argue properly, you seemed to love cherry-picking, why must we focus on poor Muslims, why not Muslims as a whole? Could it be that poverty is a greater motivator of extremism or violence than religion itself? When we talk about violence do you really want the full picture or we should just stick to religious violence? I'm asking because Christian dominated countries like the USA, Mexico and Brazil have huge amount of daily violence. Whether people are killed for looks, fun, beef, gang etc, violence na violence!
I'm not reaching. I'm just being forthright here. Christian is on the foundation of christ not old testament. Old testament is Judaism. Yet you do not see that practised today.
For instance, when Deborah was publicly lynched, who were they chanting to? What happened to the Muslims that killed her? Where are they? Where are the Muslim politicians?
Violence are in countries, but how many are committed with people chanting to Christ. Moreover, no matter the height of anybody anywhere, whenever they go contrary to the the ways of Christ it is bare for all who read about Christ to judge.
Just that an Indian woman said on TV that Muhammad married an uunderaged woman, riots erupted leaving a trail of deadly fracas. But she just spoke to answer the other person who spoke to undermine her religion hindu.
But what she said is true and written in the Koran.
I wonder how I am cherry-picking anything. This is naked for all to touch and relate too.
Muslims are entering Europe in their numbers, they have started creating unnecessary attacks.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by FarmTech(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Unbelievable. Demonic religion.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by kernniejay(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
foolish child. They don over brainwash am. Instead of him to be worried that at 37 his life is meaningless, he’s busy defending what he doesn’t understand.

All those bigots in the north should go and bail him now so that he can end up killing them

Maybe when he finally come out of jail in 30yrs time TG OMORI will help him shoot his musical video
Who told you that he will spend 30 years in jail? In the north, if you killed a person for blasphemy, you did the right thing. All these media noise are only to deceive the world, they will release him through the backdoor. Don't forget that those that killed Deborah over alleged blasphemy in Sokoto were only charged for disturbing public peace and did you hear anything after that?
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Wwwq: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Really
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by SaturnNick(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Antoeni:
Once You Are in a Religion Where You Defend and Fight For Your God or Prophets, It Them Means That They Have Lost Their Relevance and Usefulness, They Should Start Worshiping and Serving You For Fighting and Defending Them
Oil full your skull
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by SaturnNick(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
God1000:
He's a barbarous and totally insane fool, I hate religious fanatics and zealots with every fiber of my being

I think the federal government should put in place legislations that will regulate religious activities in Nigeria.

Why should humans fight for their God, isn't that madness, we have too many misguided and delusional folks in Nigeria doing outrageous and unthinkable things all in the name of religion.

Once again, this has exposed the dark underbelly of our society.

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Sarkin: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Iykenuwa:

Let me ask you:

Medina was once populated by Jews, and when the prophet was chased from Mecca, the Jews gave him refuge in Medina.

What happened to the Jews at last?
Nothing happend to them.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Iykenuwa(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sarkin:
Nothing happend to them.

Sahih Muslim 1767

It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: "I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim".

Musnad Ahmad 201

Jabir bin ‘Abdullah said:

Umar bin al-Khattab told me that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say:

“I shall certainly expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula so that I will not leave anyone but Muslims".

Musnad Ahmad 215

It was narrated that Umar said: "If I live, inch Allah, I shall certainly expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula".
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by phemmyfour: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

How was slavery a culture when the reason we were being enslaved was SPECIFICALLY because we were black? Were the Asians put on plantation fields to work? Were they raped and ate and sold? And if god is good, why is he showing up with slave merchants who see you as a savage beast?

You're a slave.
Huge ignorance

Korea had the longest unbroken chain of slavery of any society in history, spanning about 1,500 years, because of a long history of peaceful transitions and stable societies. The slave population declined to 1.5% by 1858. Slavery was legally abolished in 1895 but existed until 1930.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by abbey621(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Prosper123:
I'm not reaching. I'm just being forthright here. Christian is on the foundation of christ not old testament. Old testament is Judaism. Yet you do not see that practised today.
For instance, when Deborah was publicly lynched, who were they chanting to? What happened to the Muslims that killed her? Where are they? Where are the Muslim politicians?
Violence are in countries, but how many are committed with people chanting to Christ. Moreover, no matter the height of anybody anywhere, whenever they go contrary to the the ways of Christ it is bare for all who read about Christ to judge.
Just that an Indian woman said on TV that Muhammad married an uunderaged woman, riots erupted leaving a trail of deadly fracas. But she just spoke to answer the other person who spoke to undermine her religion hindu.
But what she said is true and written in the Koran.
I wonder how I am cherry-picking anything. This is naked for all to touch and relate too.
Muslims are entering Europe in their numbers, they have started creating unnecessary attacks.

We are talking about foundation here and if you believe the old testament is not a foundation for what is now Christianity then we have nothing else to discuss. You can say Christ came to reform the religion of people of the book but to completely ignore the foundation is plain hypocritic!

Violence in the name of religion has existed long before your great great great grandfather was born, it's a bit of revisionist history for you to say the same extremism did not exist in Christianity, it's quite silly for you to say one religion was founded on violence and the other was not just because one got reformed and the other didn't.

Go and learn about your religion, learn about the Holy Roman Catholic church and all the atrocities of the so called holy war, go and learn how some of the beliefs in slavery and oppression came from the Bible inspired Christians or no be in the name of Christianity that the British colonized most of the world including killing innocent native Indians and Africans.

Finally, take away poverty regions and show me an Islamic nation that kills for the fun of it, even Saudi wey be origin, Christians dey live in peace there. I'm not here to educate you, neither am I going to argue based on sentiments, if we want to compare d*ck size and which religion kills more or whatever, MAKE SURE YOU KNOW YOUR RELIGION VERY WELL!
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by GoodIsGod: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
Antoeni:
Congratulations dear Muslim Fanatics & faithful, Please be on the look out for your parent and siblings incase they are blasphemous in anyway so that you can do the needful. You are doing well.

grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by GoodIsGod: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kajaard:
And to think the parents did a naming ceremony for this thing undecided

The day he was born there would be rejoicing in the family. Not knowing they've just given birth to the one who will kill them

So sad
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Sarkin: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
Iykenuwa:

Sahih Muslim 1767

It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: "I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim".

Musnad Ahmad 201

Jabir bin ‘Abdullah said:

Umar bin al-Khattab told me that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say:

“I shall certainly expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula so that I will not leave anyone but Muslims".

Musnad Ahmad 215

It was narrated that Umar said: "If I live, inch Allah, I shall certainly expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula".
The Prophet never said that. It was another person - which is wrong. It's also likely misinformation from people who want every gullible person to hate with them - even if it means by cooking up fake information.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Prosper123: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
abbey621:

We are talking about foundation here and if you believe the old testament is not a foundation for what is now Christianity then we have nothing else to discuss. You can say Christ came to reform the religion of people of the book but to completely ignore the foundation is plain hypocritic!

Violence in the name of religion has existed long before your great great great grandfather was born, it's a bit of revisionist history for you to say the same extremism did not exist in Christianity, it's quite silly for you to say one religion was founded on violence and the other was not just because one got reformed and the other didn't.

Go and learn about your religion, learn about the Holy Roman Catholic church and all the atrocities of the so called holy war, go and learn how some of the beliefs in slavery and oppression came from the Bible inspired Christians or no be in the name of Christianity that the British colonized most of the world including killing innocent native Indians and Africans.

Finally, take away poverty regions and show me an Islamic nation that kills for the fun of it, even Saudi wey be origin, Christians dey live in peace there. I'm not here to educate you, neither am I going to argue based on sentiments, if we want to compare d*ck size and which religion kills more or whatever, MAKE SURE YOU KNOW YOUR RELIGION VERY WELL!
That's the reason why I say you know nothing about Christianity.. Christianity is on Christ, spiritual.
Which Roman Catholicism. I'm talking about Christ and you are talking about Roman Catholicism established by Roman. Was Christ a Roman or in agreement with Romans in his time. For instance, we have organizations or churches saying they are for Christ, but walking against the known ways of Christ.
You not understanding what I meant by Christianity is on the foundation of Christ, not old testament is the good and spiritual part of Christianity which you must be taught. Christianity began with Christ, it means it was laid on Christ. People become Christians after the death and resurrection of Christ. If that is removed nobody can say he/she is a Christian. You must have accepted his works and spirit in you.
You must be taught about Christianity.

Again, The old testament was even written when men fought wars and died for causes. Ancient times. Just like Ancient Chinese Era and dynasties. Battles are fought, territories are defended. Times have changed. Reformations were initiated.

Even if you say Christ reformed the old testament, why was the Koran not reformed. Even Saudi Arabia you call there, go there and talk against Mohammed and see what will happen to you. The violence against known rights are there. But influence from the western and the world because of the resources there has watered down the standard of Islam there.
How many of those Muslims do you even see carrying Zabiba, the prayer mark on the head?
Even in Dubai.
The advancement in business and technology through the world influence has watered down the intensity of their worship. Even there are things written to be observed in the Koran that if you do those there you will be arrested.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by luluman: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Antoeni:
Once You Are in a Religion Where You Defend and Fight For Your God or Prophets, It Them Means That They Have Lost Their Relevance and Usefulness, They Should Start Worshiping and Serving You For Fighting and Defending Them
Perfectly said.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by luluman: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
Antoeni:
Congratulations dear Muslim Fanatics & faithful, Please be on the look out for your parent and siblings incase they are blasphemous in anyway so that you can do the needful. You are doing well.
Amen
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by olinduksteph(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
Another confirm case of madness. When you kill someone and you don't feel regret for it, then you have lost the very thing that makes you a human - you have become a beast!
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Prosper123: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
There are more than 25 Islamic countries in the world.
Search for yourself and check how many are peaceful, in Africa and the world.
Only a few. Why?
Is it coincidental?
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by abbey621(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
Prosper123:
That's the reason why I say you know nothing about Christianity.. Christianity is on Christ, spiritual.
Which Roman Catholicism. I'm talking about Christ and you are talking about Roman Catholicism established by Roman. Was Christ a Roman or in agreement with Romans in his time. For instance, we have organizations or churches saying they are for Christ, but walking against the known ways of Christ.
You not understanding what I meant by Christianity is on the foundation of Christ, not old testament is the good and spiritual part of Christianity which you must be taught. Christianity began with Christ, it means it was laid on Christ. People become Christians after the death and resurrection of Christ. If that is removed nobody can say he/she is a Christian. You must have accepted his works and spirit in you.
You must be taught about Christianity.

Again, The old testament was even written when men fought wars and died for causes. Ancient times. Just like Ancient Chinese Era and dynasties. Battles are fought, territories are defended. Times have changed. Reformations were initiated.

Even if you say Christ reformed the old testament, why was the Koran not reformed. Even Saudi Arabia you call there, go there and talk against Mohammed and see what will happen to you. The violence against known rights are there. But influence from the western and the world because of the resources there has watered down the standard of Islam there.
How many of those Muslims do you even see carrying Zabiba, the prayer mark on the head?
Even in Dubai.
The advancement in business and technology through the world influence has watered down the intensity of their worship. Even there are things written to be observed in the Koran that if you do those there you will be arrested.

Even Christ himself would condemn your words....Christianity did not start with Christ it was just reformed by him. The Jesus you know existed long before he came to Earth, he existed before Abraham and Moses. He existed before Adam and Eve. Educate yourself bro and for the rest of the sentimental crap your wrote, you visit Vatican and start shouting Jesus is fraud, Bible is heresy see if you would not be arrested or detained. No need to argue bro, you already showed your level of understanding by speaking against the largest dominion of Christians in the world. If Catholics are not Christians then the entire religion is fraud.....Argue with your ancestors.....PEACE!
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Poleski: 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
There's something in the Koran that makes these people blood-thirsty.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Prosper123: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
abbey621:

Even Christ himself would condemn your words....Christianity did not start with Christ it was just reformed by him. The Jesus you know existed long before he came to Earth, he existed before Abraham and Moses. He existed before Adam and Eve. Educate yourself bro and for the rest of the sentimental crap your wrote, you visit Vatican and start shouting Jesus is fraud, Bible is heresy see if you would not be arrested or detained. No need to argue bro, you already showed your level of understanding by speaking against the largest dominion of Christians in the world. If Catholics are not Christians then the entire religion is fraud.....Argue with your ancestors.....PEACE!
. I'm not saying catholics are not Christians, but it's an organization, doesn't represent Christ. Christ remains the standard for us. Yes Christ was even before Moses, but His appearance on earth is what we are saying.
Is Vatican now the home of Christianity. It is for catholics. It's an organization with its own rules and regulations, just like any other organization that profess Christ.. You need need to keep open mind, you have a lot to learn about Christianity.
Please let's quit this rambling. After all, you are not a Christian. But only a few Islamic countries are peaceful. It shows you something. Face reality. You people should ask yourself a question. Why is it always us? If you hear allahkubar, even you typing will disappear.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by abbey621(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
Prosper123:
. I'm not saying catholics are not Christians, but it's an organization, doesn't represent Christ. Christ remains the standard for us. Yes Christ was even before Moses, but His appearance on earth is what we are saying.
Please let's quit this rambling. After all, you are not a Christian. But only a few Islamic countries are peaceful. It shows you something. Face reality.

You're speaking to someone that can quote the Bible from head to toe, a former Catholic choir boy, assumptions will not kill you grin grin. Alhamdullilah you at least acknowledge that there are a few peaceful Islamic countries which goes to show you that something other than religion is to blame for the violent ones.
Furthermore Alhamdullilah that history will never forget the Holy crusades, the American slave owners, the abortion clinic bombing, the Norwegian bomber, Adolf Hitler and so on who were not Muslims but were just as violent pushing religion and tribal bias. No need to further argue....Praise God!
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Reasoning(m): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sambo Dasuki embezzled 2.1 billion dollars during Good luck Ebele Jonathan. And he used to be the National Security Adviser to the President. The Money is to be used for buying Military Weapons and Hardware, to eliminates Boko Haram Terrorists in Nigeria. After the embezzlement, Sambo Dasuki Said he used the embezzled Money for Prayers. He gave Islamic religion issues as excuses in other to be free from Jail. Today where is Sambo Dasuki Those are the Boko Haram Terrorists in Nigeria themselves, Claiming Religionists, Politicians, Educationists, Elders state men's, etc. The Money was shared amongst themselves and we know them all. ⚓�️�️�️
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Iykenuwa(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sarkin:
The Prophet never said that. It was another person - which is wrong. It's also likely misinformation from people who want every gullible person to hate with them - even if it means by cooking up fake information.

Sahih Muslim is fake?
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by HouseRavenclaw: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
phemmyfour:
Huge ignorance

Korea had the longest unbroken chain of slavery of any society in history, spanning about 1,500 years, because of a long history of peaceful transitions and stable societies. The slave population declined to 1.5% by 1858. Slavery was legally abolished in 1895 but existed until 1930.

Are you illiterate I said antiblackness is a GLOBAL issue. Black people were the only ones enslaved for SIMPLY BEING BLACK. As in, our very race was established as subhuman and the missing link between man and animals. Slavery might have gone on in Korea for the longest time, but it wasn't because the victims were Korean. It was because of classism and capitalism.

I'm talking about the sheer reduction of blackness to something less than other ethnicities. Take your brain off airplane mode.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by naikeboy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Isorite we go give you balon d or

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack / Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.