Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ (71300 Views)

How I Killed My Mother After Taking Sachet Alcohol – Suspect / Pandemonium As Youths Storm Sultan Of Sokoto’s Palace Over ‘blasphemous Comment’ / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by samwillyco1(m): 2:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Sharia law over to you
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by AsapTeddy(m): 2:42am On Sep 04, 2022
Splitmind:
May Allah be praised now and forever.

I commend this young man for his action.

The hadith says those who insult the name of Allah and The Prophet (SAW) must be killed.

After shrik blasphemy is the greatest of sins.

Shut up, it is better that he took action immediately instead of letting the community deal with them.

Sharia courts are too slow these days with passing judgment and may release the blasphemers because non Muslims started crying on social media.

This one na real animal...senseless thing.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by gloryman91: 2:44am On Sep 04, 2022
This matter needs proper investigation before I comment but can this be true ?
Our beloved Prophet Muhammed SAW ❤️ never taught us this way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by OLULAW: 2:45am On Sep 04, 2022
By their fruits (terrorism) you shall know them (Muhammadians). The leopard can't change his skin.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Spandau: 3:02am On Sep 04, 2022
Antoeni:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/552039-i-killed-my-parents-over-blasphemous-comments-against-prophet-muhammad.html?fbclid=IwAR2iLZ4aGN9WlZC6UUQ6Wf8ITHd-sNE5ZY7myGl3dFqhV287mP62N2OHdbk

Oh my! Did you folks see what I see? He honestly believes that he did the right thing. That is the height of lunacy, to commit patricide and matricide because of religion.
But, I think this is the judgement of God against the North. The trend will soon spread. All Northern Muslim parents should be scared now. The children they refused to train are now killing them.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Spandau: 3:03am On Sep 04, 2022
gloryman91:
This matter needs proper investigation before I comment but can this be true ?
Our beloved Prophet Muhammed SAW ❤️ never taught us this way.

Oh, yes he did. It's in the kuran.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Spandau: 3:05am On Sep 04, 2022
God1000:
He's a barbarous and totally insane fool, I hate religious fanatics and zealots with every fiber of my being

I think the federal government should put in place legislations that will regulate religious activities in Nigeria.

Why should humans fight for their God, isn't that madness, we have too many misguided and delusional folks in Nigeria doing outrageous and unthinkable things all in the name of religion.

Once again, this has exposed the dark underbelly of our society.

Of the Northern society, my friend. Of the Northern society.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by EmeeyLanr(m): 3:15am On Sep 04, 2022
Religion is sh*t
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Collins4u1(m): 3:16am On Sep 04, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

Isn't this all Abrahamic religions? Christians kill their kids and parents too. Look it up.

One of the 10 commandments said, thou shalt not kill.

Wether for yourself or God, killing is a sin!
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Spandau: 3:17am On Sep 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Who knows may be that's what his parents thought him as a Muslim (fighting for Allah).

As in! What they have dished out to others is finally coming back to them.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Spandau: 3:24am On Sep 04, 2022
Moneyboyz:
His head should be mounted on a stake.

I blame his parents for not giving him proper education and the Nigerian education system for not making history compulsory in our schools.

Before they sentence him, they should educate him about the slave era, he should learn how the Arabians would come to Africa and take us as slaves, rape our women and kill our men, he should learn about how the Arabians will rape female slaves and cut off
male slaves penis so they won't be able to procreate.

These male slaves end up commiting suicide, this doesn't stop them, they always come back to Africa and some part of Asia to take more slaves.

The Arabian people have a so called god but are so evil they refused to end slavery until 1962.

If you think the bloody Saudi Arabian see you as a human you are wrong, they see you all as slaves to be manipulated and since you all are stupid and uneducated this shit will continue for centuries.

Islam claims you have to speak in their language to speak to their God and you must visit Mecca in Saudi Arabia before your service to Islam is complete, you can't criticize your leaders in Islam and so many crude rules.

If you as a human with a functioning brain do not see anything wrong with these then you deserve whatevers comes to you as a very foolish person.

Mohamed will kill Jews and Christians and rape their wives, take people as slaves and told them they are slaves of Allah. Raped children which still encourages child marriage till date in islam.

Do you even know how this Mohamed and Islam came to be? Do you know Mohamed was once a Catholic?
Do you know the Qur'an didn't fall from heaven and it was written after Mohamed's death?

Too many things I wanna say but no time.

I can see that you're one of the grossly enlightened. The Arabians only used this false religion to expand politically as they conquered territories and economically too after the Chief Bandit himself passed on.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by cococandy(f): 3:26am On Sep 04, 2022
Utterly scary how a belief can capture one’s brain and there nothing left behind but a bag of flesh with no working neurons. Absolutely Terrifying
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Mozegee: 3:32am On Sep 04, 2022
How can an insane human fight for a god,is that really what Islam teach,kill any one who opposes or say all sort of things to the prophet. Killing your own parents is an everlasting cause
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 04, 2022
And he won't be prosecuted. Fvck whatever religion you represent
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by wildernessVoice: 4:03am On Sep 04, 2022
My big question.
If the Quran commands killing one for blasphemous act, who is to carry the killing...?
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Gunayo(m): 4:04am On Sep 04, 2022
Kajaard:
And to think the parents did a naming ceremony for this thing undecided
I did been the parents inquired about his destiny, they would have avoid this untimely death by aborting the idiot.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by SIMONEKPA7: 4:08am On Sep 04, 2022
Paulianfa:
Is taking another person's life for religion sake is righteous?
Even if I'm yet to read koran, I don't think Allah is in support of this acts. This is the act of so
foolishness and they are not sent by haMohammed or Allah pls one should tell me if there is a different.
We are human being pls we are like u, same in all things...
Stop killing...
Don't kill.
Go and read the Quran ,this minor compared to what mohd commanded them to do infidels
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Praktikals(m): 4:16am On Sep 04, 2022
Mercury12:
Did Allah command you to fight for him? Religion bigots everywhere. You will rot in jail or better still be exterminated in order to reduce the number of insane people in the society
Yes he did
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by indigenous234(f): 4:21am On Sep 04, 2022
A country where we have a "Presidential" candidate that deleted a tweet and APOLOGIZED for a Facebook post done on his "behalf" condemning the killing of Deborah Samuel by fanatics in Sokoto?.

I pity Nigerians who can't see beyond their ethnicity or religion in the choice for 2023. The Old-Order don't give a phork about Nigeria. It can burn for all they care. They have been caught confessing to not believing in the Nigerian Nation. from the newspaper reports of BAT to the leaked audio tapes of the Lion or Lizard of Ubima. To the very silly and insensitive Muslim/Muslim tickets of the failed APC, which beats the drum to the dance of fanatism. They don't give a flying phork about the Nigerian Nation. about you. About me. About anyone. To them, Nigeria can burn for all there care.

I think the closest we have come to pursuing a New-order in contemporary Nigeria is Peter Obi.

It is beyond sanity for anyone not to support and vote #PeterObi/Datti 2023.

Before the incompetence of the PDP and APC in building a better society kill Nigeria. angry cry

God1000:
He's a barbarous and totally insane fool, I hate religious fanatics and zealots with every fiber of my being

I think the federal government should put in place legislations that will regulate religious activities in Nigeria.

Why should humans fight for their God, isn't that madness, we have too many misguided and delusional folks in Nigeria doing outrageous and unthinkable things all in the name of religion.

Once again, this has exposed the dark underbelly of our society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 04, 2022
Abba114:
darling its a lie the man lied to confort himself and trying to get away with murder. he did it because he suspected his man was having an affair with his wife

For real cry
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Ebymyk(m): 4:36am On Sep 04, 2022
Useless Religion... God should just wipe this useless religion out the surface earth, haba... Killing and feeling you did the right thing...the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria is this barbaric religion..
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by peacemara54(m): 4:52am On Sep 04, 2022
The father and mother that brought you to this world. You took their lives away. That same your god, who i believe you supposedly believed made you, asked you also to kill them because they dont believe in him.

Can you all see the unending pit and eternal judgement awaiting a life without Jesus?

Can't you see the handwriting clearly that;this religion will lead you to no where?

A religion of blood shedding that spares not your parent.

A religion that has a god who ordered his victims to destroy lives and send many to their untimely death.

A religion that has no room for forgiveness. Then tell me the difference btw this god from whom comes the religion and Satan?

A religion filled with falsehood , delusion and confusion.

A religion that has no eternal hope.
A religion that offers its followers no Joy but pain and hardship

A religion that breeds extremist like ISIS who cut off babies heads and hung it on street poles has this so call god as the godfather.

If only you want freedom from this bondage , you can come to Jesus today. Come and experience true freedom, joy, love and life eternal.

Jesus is the only way that leads to life eternal. Any other way goes down to Hell

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Tonymoore2017: 5:20am On Sep 04, 2022
May the first Sunday of Mber month bring us good tindings
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Trueprophet91: 5:22am On Sep 04, 2022
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by t2luv1: 5:31am On Sep 04, 2022
Kajaard:
And to think the parents did a naming ceremony for this thing undecided

lol
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by leye4u: 5:48am On Sep 04, 2022
Sarkin:
I wonder where these idiots saw in the Quran or Hadith that anyone who blasphemes should be killed.

The stupid government needs to educate these animals but they won't.

When Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) was alive, right in his face he was insulted and when his companions asked whether to strike the person dead, the prophet warned against that.

So after over 2000 years why should some illiterate animals in a 3rd world country pick up violence to deal with whatever they perceive as "blasphemy"?

They are so lost they believe they are doing God's work. But even God would reject them.

It has to be somewhere there..,there are millions of Muslims around the world who support such killings
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by jclassiq(m): 5:59am On Sep 04, 2022
The last paragraph shows he is really mad like his mother had said.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Machinegun91(m): 6:01am On Sep 04, 2022
Religion of insane animals
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by kafeii123: 6:11am On Sep 04, 2022
Since those who killed Deborah were not properly handled...it has emboldened other kinds of stupidities from people. Imagine killing your own parents and claiming it's for one deity somewhere....Many are mad....few are roaming
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Ilaje1: 6:18am On Sep 04, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

Isn't this all Abrahamic religions? Christians kill their kids and parents too. Look it up.

You are an idiot. Did the original poster compare the religion with Christianity? Why not think instead putting out senseless answer? Moreover, where in Nigeria have seen people killing their parents in the name of Jesus or Christianity?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady / Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.