Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ (71293 Views)

How I Killed My Mother After Taking Sachet Alcohol – Suspect / Pandemonium As Youths Storm Sultan Of Sokoto’s Palace Over ‘blasphemous Comment’ / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Tb222(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
may the Lord open their eyes.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Abujason: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by noble2faith(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Splitmind:
May Allah be praised now and forever.

I commend this young man for his action.

The hadith says those who insult the name of Allah and The Prophet (SAW) must be killed.

After shrik blasphemy is the greatest of sins.

Sacarsm or u mean am? shocked

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by SeriouslySense(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
What one sows, is what one will reap and enjoy. If you sow the seeds of intolerance and violence, one will surely reap the harvest.

What you give, is what you get

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by riczy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ekpa, kill d entire community!
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Pelaiye2703(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
Honestly, I still don't know why Nigerians would still level religions and ethnicity together. I am a Muslim, all my family are Muslims. I am fortunate to know a little about Al-Quran and its meanings not to mention what the Prophet (S.A.W) taught us, and also being good to your parents and everyone including the non-believers.

According to the Quran, the Prophet (S.A.W) was good to everyone. I'm yet to comprehend why the Northerns kill and avenge on behalf of the Prophets. Most of those Northerners are animals, they deserved to be isolated. They've been brainwashed by their oppressors and there is absolutely nothing they can do to avert that eternal misery that has befallen them.

I don't feel any pity for rhem. It's time Boko haram or whatever it is they've been through or going through wipe them out. The prophet does not encourage killing, let alone one's parents.
Omoooooo!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Formation10: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
What nonsense you are telling the world that your God is dead god that can't fight for himself what a useless child you are

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by noble2faith(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Toyota Sienna 2005 for sale

Click the link below to check pictures, price and location.

https://www.nairaland.com/7307231/toyota-sienna-2005-sale
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by maxzzo1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mugu even d prophet b4 he died was contused on where he was going.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
If your action and inaction was led by Allah (S.A.W), may he accept your soul, if capital punishment is served. peace be unto Allah (S.A.W)
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Ykc2(m): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin
Antoeni:
Congratulations dear Muslim Fanatics & faithful, Please be on the look out for your parent and siblings incase they are blasphemous in anyway so that you can do the needful. You are doing well.
grin abo ooh
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by CSTRR: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
That is why I am not moved when these people would rather vote for terrible president just for tribe and religion.

They don't care about the consequences.

They are sick and their sense of reasoning will never be clear to us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by walozanga(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Animal
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Pwettylinda(f): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Even the Muslims in the town, LGA, State and Country where your prophet Mohammed comes from, them no dey behave like this

Na waooo

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by SaintNegro77: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Another idiot on the loose. Bloody fanatic.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by JesusIsAMuslim: 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
There is a problem with you if you believe the rubbish from this mad man.

1. He suspected his father is having an affair with his woman.

2. His parents wouldn't support his yeye music career.

All I see is a bastard, mad man trying to use some unfounded religious beliefs to cover up for this murder.

I hope they kill you with pestle just like you decided to end the lives of those that brought you here. Omo werey!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by stormborn28(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
Splitmind:
May Allah be praised now and forever.

I commend this young man for his action.

The hadith says those who insult the name of Allah and The Prophet (SAW) must be killed.

After shrik blasphemy is the greatest of sins.

Rehabilitation for this one
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Mike008(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Muslims need to expunge the part of the Quran that advocates for killing for blasphemy if they continue to misapply it.
It is still very much possible to do the will of Allah in so many various ways without killing in his name.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Harmattan123(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by dinkyicon: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

Isn't this all Abrahamic religions? Christians kill their kids and parents too. Look it up.
when how? We are talking about now

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Ykc2(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Sarkin:
I wonder where these idiots saw in the Quran or Hadith that anyone who blasphemes should be killed.

The stupid government needs to educate these animals but they won't.

When Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) was alive, right in his face he was insulted and when his companions asked whether to strike the person dead, the prophet warned against that.

So after over 2000 years why should some illiterate animals in a 3rd world country pick up violence to deal with whatever they perceive as "blasphemy"?

They are so lost they believe they are doing God's work. But even God would reject them.
oga don't worry I will visit Christian prince or David Wood site for you , if you see what people did in the name of Mohammed when was was alive you will understand that this young man is a pure believer of Mohammed, he did what his supposed to do,he must be released

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by frozen70(f): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Theoarhics: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mumu ppl
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by NJV: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
God have mercy
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Samajogs: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tis guys are so insane for fighting for their gods... Gosh! I can't just imagine fighting for my God. It's like fighting for my father who's the President of Nigeria n the C-in-c. They're so foolish
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
If only he was in his right senses to know that his parents were his god on earth... he’s literally insane.
if he’s so supreme that they can take someone’s life why do they name humans after him?... or so if Mohammed’s friend juz shout Mohammed Dey mad o while on call nko?
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by papamondico: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
Haha! Let the authority kill by hanging
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by papamondico: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
Haha! Let the authority kill him by hanging
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Ykc2(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
If Fala Anikulapo was from Northern Nigeria they would have killed him for singing that imams go to mekka to enjoy,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady / Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.