Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ (71402 Views)

My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo / Pandemonium As Youths Storm Sultan Of Sokoto’s Palace Over ‘blasphemous Comment’ / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Realists(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
uglodoh:
The guy is using religion to get away with the crime since he knows very well that 30 lawyers will come forward to represent him.

It's a fact that the guy is under delusion, his statement is just to get sympathy from the public, for his actions are anti Islam.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Abujaexpress: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
He has been counseled by his handlers to give tale as his excuse for killing his parents because the Northern Muslim extremists in government power will set him free
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by KayCee92(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
Front page is on fire tonight. Which kind headlines be this.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by BigBizzy(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
If you like vote muslim-muslim...na so e go be for una
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by hssd8nland: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Viccano: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Indeed this is a mad man

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by AdamuKD: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Sarkin:
I wonder where these idiots saw in the Quran or Hadith that anyone who blasphemes should be killed.

The stupid government needs to educate these animals but they won't.

When Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) was alive, right in his face he was insulted and when his companions asked whether to strike the person dead, the prophet warned against that.

So after over 2000 years why should some illiterate animals in a 3rd world country pick up violence to deal with whatever they perceive as "blasphemy"?

They are so lost they believe they are doing God's work. But even God would reject them.
Tell this lies to your fellow terrorist brothers not me because I know better and u can't confuse me. The truth is that Islam is a deadly and a barbaric religion. So stop telling us lies

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by NutFunny: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Too bad sad
BetterHeadline:

The "prophet" wasn't even sure if they committed the allegedly blasphemies, he approved of their murders and declared no punishments for the murderers nonetheless.

And many unfortunately still bliv
BetterHeadline:

..shall reward him with 72 big-breast virgins whose vaginas can make people faint
WTF

This may generate into sth els
MOD do d needful

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by faceland: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
His own parents with such brutality?

Imagine what he would do to an unbeliever that he doesn't know.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Lightorder: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Sarkin:
I wonder where these idiots saw in the Quran or Hadith that anyone who blasphemes should be killed.

The stupid government needs to educate these animals but they won't.

When Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) was alive, right in his face he was insulted and when his companions asked whether to strike the person dead, the prophet warned against that.

So after over 2000 years why should some illiterate animals in a 3rd world country pick up violence to deal with whatever they perceive as "blasphemy"?

They are so lost they believe they are doing God's work. But even God would reject them.
oga , stop selling that trash to us

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by NutFunny: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
KayCee92:
Front page is on fire tonight. Which kind headlines be this.
I tell you. They're gonna breed vawlens
This is NutFunny

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by faceland: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Viccano:
Indeed this is a mad man

No ramous.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Konjiboii: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
The number of mad people in Nigeria will shock you
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Missionaire: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Splitmind:
May Allah be praised now and forever.

I commend this young man for his action.

The hadith says those who insult the name of Allah and The Prophet (SAW) must be killed.

After shrik blasphemy is the greatest of sins.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by SeriouslySense(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
Konjiboii:
The number of mad people in Nigeria will shock you
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Missionaire: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moneyboyz:
His head should be mounted on a stake.

I blame his parents for not giving him proper education and the Nigerian education system for not making history compulsory in our schools.

Before they sentence him, they should educate him about the slave era, he should learn how the Arabians would come to Africa and take us as slaves, rape our women and kill our men, he should learn about how the Arabians will rape female slaves and cut off
male slaves penis so they won't be able to procreate.

These male slaves end up commiting suicide, this doesn't stop them, they always come back to Africa and some part of Asia to take more slaves.

The Arabian people have a so called god but are so evil they refused to end slavery until 1962.

If you think the bloody Saudi Arabian see you as a human you are wrong, they see you all as slaves to be manipulated and since you all are stupid and uneducated this shit will continue for centuries.

Islam claims you have to speak in their language to speak to their God and you must visit Mecca in Saudi Arabia before your service to Islam is complete, you can't criticize your leaders in Islam and so many crude rules.

If you as a human with a functioning brain do not see anything wrong with these then you deserve whatevers comes to you as a very foolish person.

Mohamed will kill Jews and Christians and rape their wives, take people as slaves and told them they are slaves of Allah. Raped children which still encourages child marriage till date in islam.

Do you even know how this Mohamed and Islam came to be? Do you know Mohamed was once a Catholic?
Do you know the Qur'an didn't fall from heaven and it was written after Mohamed's death?

Too many things I wanna say but no time.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by bamitinn(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
You are insane
HouseRavenclaw:

Isn't this all Abrahamic religions? Christians kill their kids and parents too. Look it up.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Missionaire: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moneyboyz:

Thank you. Unfortunately this is happening all over Africa, we kill ourselves in the name of Jihad, our people brainwashed and their history taken away.

People in Northern Nigeria sends their kids to Islamic schools to learn Islamic education while people in Saudi Arabia send their kids to the west to learn Medicine, Robotics etc. Dubai didn't become what it is today with Islamic studies.

A typical Hausa man doesn't know his history, before Emirs there are kings before the Fulani Usman Dan Fodio brainwashed people with Islam and told them he can cleanse the corruption in the land by implementing Sharia law.

They supported him, killed and dethroned the kings, Emirs were installed and instead of things to get better, things got worse, in those days if you are not a Muslim you won't be able to trade, work or enjoy life as a human being under the Usman Dan Fodio rule.
A lot of Hausa people converted to Islam to make their life easier, and that's how Islam came to the north.

Unfortunately these history are not being thought today in our schools which is very wrong.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Missionaire: 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
BetterHeadline:

Blasphemy against the founder of Islam is punishable by death even without trial.
The "prophet" ordered that those who kill people that blaspheme against him must serve no punishments.

Sunan Abu Dawud 4349
A Jewess used to abuse the Prophet and disparage him. A man strangled her till she died. The Apostle of Allah declared that no recompense was payable for her blood.

Sunan Abu Dawud 4348
A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet and disparage him . He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit.
One night she began to slander the Prophet and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet was informed about it. He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up. He sat before the Prophet and said: Apostle of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her. Thereupon the Prophet said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood.

The "prophet" wasn't even sure if they committed the allegedly blasphemies, he approved of their murders and declared no punishments for the murderers nonetheless. Praise allah!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
What this man did to his parent is Islamic and shows a man who exemplifies true Islam. Praise allah!!!!

Allah shall reward him with 72 big-breast virgins whose vaginas can make people faint.
Source: https://www.nairaland.com/7220838/seventy-two-virgins-waiting-islamic-paradise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Molutex(m): 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Definitely you're mad
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by gozmok1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
this beautiful religion is at it again
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by lookingfly: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by remsonik(f): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
You're stupid, so your God cannot fight for you, it's you who will fight for him a God that cannot protect you. Is that one a God or an idol whom you worship.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by adecz: 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
In Nigeria, this religion ☪️☪️has
brainwashed the downtrodden poor
man to take the laws into their dirty
hands.

Most of these animals can't even
read the Quran❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

Nonsense...
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by akinsmyk(m): 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
It’s just a matter of time, he will be a free man. He has given a very good reason accepted by Allah and Northern Muslims. His brothers will support and free him.

Unfortunately, that’s the set of people we share the country with. There will never be peace until everyone goes their separate ways.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Abelino(m): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Another Lost Soul filled with Ignorance spotted!!!
Splitmind:
May Allah be praised now and forever.

I commend this young man for his action.

The hadith says those who insult the name of Allah and The Prophet (SAW) must be killed.

After shrik blasphemy is the greatest of sins.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by haffaze777(m): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Make dem waste this animal lowokan
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by JoeNL22(m): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Antoeni:
So we still have Beast like this on Nairaland ?
I have reported the comment to Nairaland mods.
I hope they ban the account soonest.
And the guy is a paid urchin from the other side. All this troll farm accounts from the Tinubu's camp just keep saying things that are not normal at all

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by iezeiyida(m): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Sometimes, I painfully wonder why millions of Africans are bereft of common sense because of religion and tribalism. Religion and tribalism are weapons of deciet and destruction used to mentally and physically remote-control and enslave people cry
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Segzy19: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ahaaa! E don dey shele....

Why is it always Islam and why is it always the northern Muslims?

Why? I need a reasonable answer...
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
he said he suspects his father was having an affair with his wife. thats the motive. #period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.