Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi (41335 Views)

Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja / Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by paramakina202: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
KingsJohnson:

Ignore these people.

They are just looking for fault where there is none

Odikwa egwu.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kagd10:

And voila, Lagos state was one of econet investors. Sometimes, I wonder if you read your own gibberish.
Now your brain is beginning to work
It took so long sha
Lagos was one of Econet investors along with Delta and Akwa Ibom state and 22 core investors led by Oba Otudeko. Musiyiwa retained 5% for himself while the three states were given cumulative of 30%
Hope the above is not too difficult for you to understand?
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Diligence: 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
See BaTs And Tikus supporters whose candidates hv probably looted and looted and bribed their destinies away so much concerned about an event whose organisers hv a fee...an offer, which you Cld either accept or decline.

Guz: Bewitchment is real for Bats & Tikus supporters.

Remain FOCUSED and INTENTIONAL.

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by SugarGirl44(f): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

This is dumb
You don't even know what the law says about double identity
Get out

Abeg rest.
Someone who was governor suddenly has double identity.
And he was even able to work with those organizations without any issues, then he's a genius to be able to pull that off.

Or you want him to be jailed so your mediocre obi can have it easy right?
You don miss road.
Get used to him being your president already.

1 Like

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Abeg rest.
Someone who was governor suddenly has double identity.
And he was even able to work with those organizations without any issues, then he's a genius to be able to pull that off.

Or you want him to be jailed so your mediocre obi can have it easy right?
You don miss road.
Get used to him being your president already.
cc Farooq kperogi in this your rant.
No be me talk am
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
omenka:
The Obi brand is nothing but another Biafra-like franchise used to con unsuspecting members of the public out of their hard earned money, especially Igbos.

I pity those falling for the scam.

Without bigotry what else?
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Kagd10: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Now your brain is beginning to work
It took so long sha
Lagos was one of Econet investors along with Delta and Akwa Ibom state and 22 core investors led by Oba Otudeko. Musiyiwa retained 5% for himself while the three states were given cumulative of 30%
Hope the above is not too difficult for you to understand?
You're the one not using your brain. Only Tinubu talked about telecom investor which your stoopid self had first denied until you saw the clip which you also denied cos of your stoopidiy until you had no choice than to conceed, only for your hateful self to start to look for another gibberish.

Point is Tinubu was the first to seek for telecom investment as evident in the clip and was the first to invest into Econet. This is simple thing to understand for any reasonable brain and not stoopid one.

1 Like

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by SugarGirl44(f): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

cc Farooq kperogi in this your rant.
No be me talk am

Now kperigi or whatever is in your good books.
When he says something that doesn't align with your obidense movement, you'll cancel him.
Unstable people.

2 Likes

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by odduduwa: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Peter Obi can deceive everyone but not me, he should rest and leave politics alone. Someone that’s still fighting obiano over money remittance issues, a very silent corrupt individual.
Thos one na Tinubu supporter, he can never criticize Tinubu even when he has done more than peter obi
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by odduduwa: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

The source of the flier is farook Kperogi. Do you trust that source?
If you do, he is also the source of Yekini Amoda Sangodele as Tinubu's name
stop squeezing his small size scrutum
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Purplehill22: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
And so what?
I'll remain obididient
seunmsg:
Baba wey no dey give shishi dey charge $250 for townhall meeting. Anyway, Farooq Kperogi is returning the favor. If you no go give shishi, e no dey pay shishi. Guy man no fit dey job guy man grin grin grin

Seriously though, why is Peter Obi charging as much as $5000 in some instances for his town hall meetings in America? Is this dude scamming Nigerians? Is he cashing out all in the name of presidential contest? What exactly is the registration fees for?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02gTWGb76hg4cVJM19rnhXhdKruKCX5UYR6VpgEac5YAYJAwgDqDLd44pkLFRhh9hel&id=47904265
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
omenka:
What sort of rubbish question is this? Are Peter Obi and his deputy incapable of spending their own money on their own project? Or don't they believe in themselves? Are they paupers?

Make una stop this rubbish abeg. Y'all said Obi is a billionaire, let him stop being such a stupid skinflint and finance his own project.

Nonsense.

This is why Nigeria will ever remain corrupt.

A politician is expected to steal billions in order to sponsor his next election, when he wins he then steals more to replace the depleted stolen funds.

Someone is doing what has never been done by looking for means to finance his elections but the same Nigerians don't want that to happen. We must perpetually remain within the statusquo that has kept this Nation backward for so long.

In sane countries the people take charge of electioneering candidates of aspirants that is why they are responsible to the people irrespective of wether they are billionaires or not. This singular fact is why a commoner can aspire to become a Senator , congressman and President irrespective of wether he is a millionaire or a billionaire . The system just want the best the country has to offer.

It is high time the citizens take the political power from these politicians that have taken us for a ride for so long.

1 Like

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by ImperialYoruba: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
okechukwu101:
Do you realize Lagos has been developed even before Nigeria was formed. It became a British colony before Nigeria too. So Lagos has a good foundation already compared to Anambra. So stop making unjust comparisons

Na combination with uncivilized groups in nigeria caused this insult that people are now comparing Anambra, a hamlet, with Great Lagos.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by ImperialYoruba: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

This is why Nigeria will ever remain corrupt.

A politician is expected to steal billions in order to sponsor his next election, when he wins he then steals more to replace the depleted stolen funds.

Someone is doing what has never been done by looking for means to finance his elections but the same Nigerians don't want that to happen. We must perpetually remain within the statusquo that has kept this Nation backward for so long.

In sane countries the people take charge of electioneering candidates of aspirants that is why they are responsible to the people irrespective of wether they are billionaires or not. This singular fact is why a commoner can aspire to become a Senator , congressman and President irrespective of wether he is a millionaire or a billionaire . The system just want the best the country has to offer.

It is high time the citizens take the political power from these politicians that have taken us for a ride for so long.

Shattap!

It is unlawful to source funding abroad to run campaign or any political activity in nigeria.

Obi is no different than Kanu going abroad speaking at invitations and collecting money to print scam passports and IDs.

2 Likes

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by olamilekan1715(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
Damoon77:
$5k in the US is just like our #5k in naija but the moment you put on exchange rate it becomes very big. That’s the Nigerian mentality
u need to c d doctor
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by MrAAA2: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
Goke7:

This is indefensible and should be condemned by all. There is nothing wrong with admitting that this is wrong with the image being sold out to the public about Obi. If we can easily condemn other candidates if they do this, Please let's all condemn this outrightly.

I know genuine guys who are supporting Obi all in the name of no shishi but with this, this is in bad light no matter how you try to explain. If the Obi campaign train continues to defend this, the opposition will latch on this to do more damage with the no shishi mantra as a mocking tool.

Nigeria politics is something else sha.
I'm not defending anyone and not a big fan of any.
These events are so far with undertone of other events.
I am not defending Obi, rather I am just being fair in reasoning.

There was a conference organised by Coca-Cola in Köln LANXESS ARENA it was to cost 1,700 Eur. I couldn't!

So also, we both know that if PO asks for public funding, it's within normal polity as in global politics.

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Steveabbeyly: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Typical omo Igbo fun ra e. If they ask him to pick between his mother or money. Omo Igbo he will pick money. Business ti de. Cash out bro.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by IbileIfe: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
A money Launderer will always be a money Launderer.
Only Ignorant idiots can be fooled by Peter Obi.
Ayambara Igbos are the greediest Igbos.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by yeking18(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
The same way the grand patron of Biafra uses the agitation to cede for raising money same way this man is using to raise money too.. I now sense the alignment of both mission.

I come in peace
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kagd10:

You're the one not using your brain. Only Tinubu talked about telecom investor which your stoopid self had first denied until you saw the clip which you also denied cos of your stoopidiy until you had no choice than to conceed, only for your hateful self to start to look for another gibberish.

Point is Tinubu was the first to seek for telecom investment as evident in the clip and was the first to invest into Econet. This is simple thing to understand for any reasonable brain and not stoopid one.
Come dummy
How do you know he's the first to seek for Telecom investment? What is the date of the video you're talking about? Give me the date since you know. He never even said anything about being the first to seek for investment. You dull o
He is not the first to invest in Econet dummy. According to Musiyiwa, about 22 core investors were the first to invest in Econet to raise $285m for the license. It was afterwards the state's investment came when they were having issues financing their operation. That's why the states were secondary shareholders.
Your mumu dey shine shoe o
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Now kperigi or whatever is in your good books.
When he says something that doesn't align with your obidense movement, you'll cancel him.
Unstable people.
Same with you. Kperoogi is suddenly your Lord and savior since he attacked Obi.
When he calls out Tinubu, you'll eat him raw.
It's not like you dolts applaud anyone who criticises Tinubu
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Neoteny(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
SmartPolician:
I think the organizers are using it to raise funds. Who will pay for the hall, refreshments and other logistics to be used for the so-called town hall meetings, Peter Obi? You guys must be jokers because even flying around from one city to another costs a lot of money. Anwyays, I am sure the organizers have a better explanation for it. Attendance no be by force. If Farook doesn't attend, many Nigerians are eager to do so as we have seen.

I still maintain that Labour Party needs a lot of money to win this election because you cannot do so without spending money when you are running against moneybags. Tinubu and Atiku will use money to buy up all the voters. If charging privileged Nigerians in America is a way of raising funds for Labour Party in order to have enough resources to win this election, so be it!

You make it sound like Gringori is some starving politician. He should break out his Pandora piggybank and let loose a couple of billions to buy his way into Aso Rock, like you claim his competitors are going to do.

Funny, we thought he won't need to pay shishi as he has 50 million voters already.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Kagd10: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Come dummy
How do you know he's the first to seek for Telecom investment? What is the date of the video you're talking about? Give me the date since you know. He never even said anything about being the first to seek for investment. You dull o
He is not the first to invest in Econet dummy. According to Musiyiwa, about 22 core investors were the first to invest in Econet to raise $285m for the license. It was afterwards the state's investment came when they were having issues financing their operation. That's why the states were secondary shareholders.
Your mumu dey shine shoe o

Tinubu was the first state governor to do that. He was also the first to talk about it. He also recently confirmed it with his word of mouth that he was involved in bringing in the first telecom Econet into Nigeria which is backed up by the video clip evidence.

I don't have time for your trashy diatribe.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Nokio1: 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Farook Kperogi is now your news source
Do you also agree with him that Tinubu's real name is Yekini Amoda Sangodele
From iribaji
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu was the first state governor to do that. He was also the first to talk about it. He also recently confirmed it with his word of mouth that he was involved in bringing in the first telecom Econet into Nigeria which is backed up by the video clip evidence.

I don't have time for your trashy diatribe.
You be mumunatu
Now it is he was involved in bringing Econet to Nigeria not that he brought Econet to Nigeria.
Your mumu na follow come.
It no get cure
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Kagd10: 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

You be mumunatu
Now it is he was involved in bringing Econet to Nigeria not that he brought Econet to Nigeria.
Your mumu na follow come.
It no get cure

Yes. He was involved with the first telecom into Nigeria. He was the first to start seeking for telecom investors. Lagos was the first state to invest too.

I have no time for your uselesssss gibberish.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by ImperialYoruba: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
naijamerican:
i attended the one in Houston. Nah Onyibo chops they serve bros

grin grin grin
Atlanta different. Me and Kperogi go attend, chop amala and ewedu. Expect to see pictures.

1 Like

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Goke7: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrAAA2:

Nigeria politics is something else sha.
I'm not defending anyone and not a big fan of any.
These events are so far with undertone of other events.
I am not defending Obi, rather I am just being fair in reasoning.

There was a conference organised by Coca-Cola in Köln LANXESS ARENA it was to cost 1,700 Eur. I couldn't!

So also, we both know that if PO asks for public funding, it's within normal polity as in global politics.

Then PO should ask for funding directly and not hide under any cover of event organizers. This may be a reflection that perhaps if he's president he could be hijacked by hardliners like we have seen with GEJ and PMB.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by broadman20: 4:05am On Sep 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Peter Obi Na Nnamdi Kanu promax

To know how shallow 3rd class Obi-diots are .. it's unconstitutional taking money for Election overseas

How stupid are you not to read the Electoral law as a presidential candidate, when people now loose over name discrepancy and petty things

“Section 85 of the Electoral Act is explicit. Section 85 (a) (b) is explicit on that.

Educated illiterate!

Don't correct your rivals when they are making mistakes.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Babalola0920: 5:01am On Sep 04, 2022
Naajjii:
Is it really Town hall meeting or funds raising meeting hiding under tall hall meeting to Cash out? these Obidient people hmmm.
Well since they don't have structure to win let them use this chance to cash out before reality sets in.

Igbo no get any sense than money in all form
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by naijamerican: 6:04am On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:

How it is done by breaking the law? Are you guys this ignorant? Will a US presidential candidate attend such a fundraising event outside the US? Are you guys not aware that it’s a crime to raise funds in a foreign country for a candidate running for an elective office in Nigeria?

This was not a campaign event.

But Tinubu using public funds for campaign is legal shah?
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Demolakay: 6:54am On Sep 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Another Unintelligible trash. Innoson is a private individual business, not Anambra governmental project. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.

Innoson revenue won't go to Anambra state whereas Eko Atlantic revenue goes to Lagos government and the investors. Sink that into your patheticcc uselesssss skull.

Ur an educated illiterate. Innoson will pay tax to d government, d same tin Eko Atlantic will do.

Are u sure ur educated?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Breaking: President Buhari To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Monday. / Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) / Electricity Workers Call Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.