Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi (41284 Views)

Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja / Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Indispensable85(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
Sold out!
More like an artist is coming to perform. Lol....

1 Like

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
rusher14:

Ahem!
It choke
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Kagd10: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

If you don't keep quiet there, thunder will locate and fire you.
You claimed he said he brought Econet and telecoms generally to Nigeria. Show me where he said that. Bloody liar.
When did telecom become transportation. If not because you're dull, is ministry of transport not different from communications which controls telecom sector?
Is Tinubu a prophet or a politician? Because in that clip, he was talking about plans he wanted to achieve. None, absolutely none was achieved in his tenure. Neither road, nor light rail nor anything. Mass road transport was achieved by fashola. The blue rail is yet to be achieved.
Yet you're praising him for talking about it. Seems who talk get respect pass who do for your brain. It be like say you don enter full madness

You're not only stoopid but you're deaf. You didn't hear telemmunication in the clip? You dey mad? I have no business with your other unintelligibleeee trash

Tinubu brought the first telecom which is Econet which is Airtel today.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by rusher14: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

It choke
Hahaha.

Let me hear it.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Ishilove: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
ShaqFu:
It's because there is no other choice. Remember what they say about choosing between the devil and the deep blue see? Well for me I don't believe that. I've seen first hand in this country of ours, we are plagued with devils. Almost everyone is a devil and you find such devils in places of authority and the likes.

So for me, this election will be decided among three devils. So I believe it is wise to chose the devil you know, rather than the devil you don't know.

Don't forget when you know the nature of the devil you know, you know what he or she is capable of and how to deal with he or she.
So that would be choosing between BAT and Atiku
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by tamdun: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Indispensable85:
Sold out!
More like an artist is coming to perform. Lol....
Have u seen the video where they are begging people to come in? Sold out my ass

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by amaridigital(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Why is Donald Trump, Clintons, Bushes, Joe Biden etc soliciting for campaign money in USA, while most are lobillionaires? All Western Politicians are sponsored.

Peter Obi is doing what is obtainable in civilized societies. Politics is the peoples project. Government of the people by the people and for the people.

Have you checked the electoral law in Nigeria? Is it legal to raize fund from a foreign country for Nigerian election? You are talking of Trump and Clinton. Can they go to Germany and China to raize fund for American election? Election matters are as serious as national security issues because no country wants direct or indirect interference in their affairs or undue influence on who rule them. Trump faced a lot of issues relating to Russian interference in his election and I think he was impeached for that reason. The only president to be impeached twice by the US house of Rep. Na only dis money- hungry dupe go first contest election for Naija haba? I hate this Peter can do no wrong mentality. It sucks.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kagd10:

You're not only stoopid but you're deaf. You didn't hear telemmunication in the clip? You dey mad? I have no business with your other unintelligibleeee trash

Tinubu brought the first telecom which is Econet which is Airtel today.

Your inner brain is paining you. Buhari locked the border and banned rice importation. It obviously failed. If the next man gets the right people in the agric sector and they get the Rice production right, ignoramus like you will say Buhari talked about it so he is responsible for it.
For your info dummy, Econet was brought to Nigeria by a family with their Zimbabwean partners. Just like Lagos, Delta state bought shares there. Can you now say Ibori also brought telecoms to Nigeria?
Is cockroach not dancing in your brain like dis?

1 Like

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Kagd10: 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Your inner brain is paining you. Buhari locked the border and banned rice importation. It obviously failed. If the next man gets the right people in the agric sector and they get the Rice production right, ignoramus like you will say Buhari talked about it so he is responsible for it.
For your info dummy, Econet was brought to Nigeria by a family with their Zimbabwean partners. Just like Lagos, Delta state bought shares there. Can you now say Ibori also brought telecoms to Nigeria?
Is cockroach not dancing in your brain like dis?

I thought your stoopid self said you couldn't hear telecommunications. Yeye dey smell.

Tinubu brought in Econet which is Airtel.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by 9jahotblog: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
Peter Obi is just cashing out big niiii
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Naajjii: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Wipper7000:
Nobody will work very hard in the USA and come give that money to some stupid people talking nonsense and bouncing fake figures around. someone who just left pdp and some people are celebrating him to be their messiah. I dont know why some Nigerians dont think. Its only in Nigeria people has free money. Not in America. Nothing is free in America. Let me know how many pay the fees to listen to the nonsense when dem finish
They think we will be deceived and scammed .The last time it was Buhari alot of people had high expectations, change change blah blah. Now these Obidient people have come again with New Nigeria, messiah blah blah. They don't even have structure on ground like Buhari's case.

1 Like

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Peter Obi can deceive everyone but not me, he should rest and leave politics alone. Someone that’s still fighting obiano over money remittance issues, a very silent corrupt individual.

Na you pay flight and logistics to am na, even without presidential election, if someone like Obi do this kind thing, people will pay to go learn from him, he is an enigma, successful across the banking sector, chair banks, successful across the business world, successful across the commerce world, also economic world, been a governor, removed twice and came back, successful across the political world,

Forget politics you wish to be like am, he is more than Tony elumelu, otedola and co combined.

Forget politics, read his profile, read his antecedents in life. If he come London, I go pay.

1 Like

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Goke7: 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrAAA2:
Obi was in Frankfurt last week, about 2 hrs from me.
The fee was €20 Eur.
Some persons contacted the organisers to clarify why there is a fee payment, the response was that the cost of associated was from the event organisers and you pay to use their hall and space.
If Peter Obi was not willing to pay, that's when people will pay for admittance.

As for this one in the US, it is the organisers, just as you pay for conferences, workshops and seminars. Peter Obi is a Guest Speaker.

Of course he knows that there will be financial gains to help him in his ambition, it's a win-win for Speaker and Organiser.

Let's call Obi, Kizz Daniel, and the organiser, a show promoter. Who wants to hear Kizz Daniel sing will have to pay an entrance fee to the show promoter/organiser, from the money realised, the halls, facilities, ushers, protocols, lunch/dinner etc will be paid.
The balance goes to the organiser and Guest artiste/speaker.

It is not a LP event nor PO event... Anyways, I am apolitical but critic.

This is indefensible and should be condemned by all. There is nothing wrong with admitting that this is wrong with the image being sold out to the public about Obi. If we can easily condemn other candidates if they do this, Please let's all condemn this outrightly.

I know genuine guys who are supporting Obi all in the name of no shishi but with this, this is in bad light no matter how you try to explain. If the Obi campaign train continues to defend this, the opposition will latch on this to do more damage with the no shishi mantra as a mocking tool.

1 Like

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Everlastingson: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kagd10:

Then why are you crying when he's suddenly calling out Peter Obi?

Peter Obi is a big criminal.

Someone who used state funds to make an investment his own in the end.

No one takes his lies seriously. The same man who cursed himself and family if he ever left APGA.

He should go vomit the Nigerian money he stole when he chaired the privatisation of Nigeria's electricity disco to his fellow cronies.

Like how same Ipob miscreantt paid to hear Nnamdi Kanu? Wonderful cheesy

Let Tinubu organise his own lecture and charge $1 let's see whether any human will attend. Even free of charge no one will attend.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Everlastingson: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
topcatking:

This is for all the idiots who talk without first thinking.

Obi did not set up a meeting , neither is he hosting a meeting. Obi was "invited to SPEAK" at the meeting.
So, how are the entrance fees ascribed to Obi?

Make una dey think o

Don't mind the hypocrites
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by JOemmy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Goke7:

when PO begin to mess up as President, this is how you guys will defend him.

We are deceiving ourselves as Nigerians, defending our beloved thieves. Our thieves vs their thieves grin

We are so shameless

Do you even know how much nigerians in the UK and US pay to attend davido and wizkid musical concerts? What is wrong if they also now decides to pay to support the hosting of peter obi who they see as a leader who can turn things around in their home country? Let tinibu and atiku supporters also orgernize their own paid town hall meetings let's see if nigerians will also pay and attend.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Goke7: 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
JOemmy:

Do you even know how much nigerians in the UK and US pay to attend davido and wizkid musical concerts? What is wrong if they also now decides to pay to support the hosting of peter obi who they see as a leader who can turn things around in their home country? Let tinibu and atiku supporters also orgernize their own paid town hall meetings let's see if nigerians will also pay and attend.

then PO should enter the showbiz sector then, He said he's coming to serve Nigerians abi is that not what he said? Why must I pay to be served? no be juju be that? Again this is not defensible no matter hard you try. Stop the hypocrisy, if Atiku or BAT do this, we will all skin them alive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by ImperialYoruba: 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Wipper7000:
Nobody will work very hard in the USA and come give that money to some stupid people talking nonsense and bouncing fake figures around. someone who just left pdp and some people are celebrating him to be their messiah. I dont know why some Nigerians dont think. Its only in Nigeria people has free money. Not in America. Nothing is free in America. Let me know how many pay the fees to listen to the nonsense when dem finish

Me i put down $50,000 just now for 10 people to attend and take pictures with Obi. Do you want to go?

You will soon see my sponsored persons in pics with Obi. I hear nigerian food will be served, I will take picture to show me eating amala and ewedu. I dont like Obi, but I love amala and ewedu. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Goke7: 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Naajjii:

They think we will be deceived and scammed .The last time it was Buhari alot of people had high expectations, change change blah blah. Now these Obidient people have come again with New Nigeria, messiah blah blah. They don't even have structure on ground like Buhari's case.

Buhari also campaigned with the slogan of integrity which is the same thing Obi is campaigning on, it's nothing new and we now know how it ended, same with GEJ who came with the 'I have no shoe mantra' grin.

walahi, dem dey do us strong thing o

1 Like

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by okechukwu101: 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kagd10:

I thought your stoopid self said you couldn't hear telecommunications. Yeye dey smell.

Tinubu brought in Econet which is Airtel.
Auto reverse brain wey dey on high speed. Las las na crash and burn.
Mentioning telecoms in a speech means he brought telecoms abi?
Anyway, this particular lie has been fact checked and found to be fable.
See the link
Check back into Yabaleft you came out from
https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-tinubu-pioneer-econet-tsa-economic-summit-in-nigeria
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Alabaintprice(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
BATified2023:
The same peter obi they are telling us he’s for the masses n d poor

The same man that increased ANSU tuition fee by 70%
I believe some Nigerians following herds mentality can begin to see for themselves now,if this man can charge this much for campaign when he needs people tell me what he will do when he’s elected n doesn’t need u again?

Yes, he increased our school fees by 70% and so what?
I still graduated in 4 years when others were languishing at home.
Till today, ANSU (COOU) is still in session while others have been home for 7 months . .

What's your issue with it cos we that are paying are not complaining.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by ufotunang: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Fake news...Peter obi cannot charge money for a meeting like this...those amount written there osfaoe... photoshop
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by okechukwu101: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
[quote author=okechukwu101 post=116322441][/quote]Do you realize Lagos has been developed even before Nigeria was formed. It became a British colony before Nigeria too. So Lagos has a good foundation already compared to Anambra. So stop making unjust comparisons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Kagd10: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Auto reverse brain wey dey on high speed. Las las na crash and burn.
Mentioning telecoms in a speech means he brought telecoms abi?
Anyway, this particular lie has been fact checked and found to be fable.
See the link
Check back into Yabaleft you came out from
https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-tinubu-pioneer-econet-tsa-economic-summit-in-nigeria

Who was doing fact check? Na ment?

Tinubu affirmed with his own mouth and we have video evidence backing his claim where he was the first to talk about the implementation of telecom which he was already working on, as seen in the clip.

You dey mad
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Agbebakun22: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:

The flier is there for everyone to see. Why is Peter Obi charging as much as $5000 for his town hall meeting in America?
u are educated illiterate sorry to say this. The flier indicate Obi is a guest speaker? What does that means, it means he was invited and not the organizer of the event. The guest was not the one that bill the people instead it was the organizers.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Demolakay: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kagd10:

Another gibberish from the dummbbbbb Ipob brain. Point is it's a private individual business. Tinubu could as well as go claim them if we're going by it. He could even go claim private companies. Uselesssss people.

Eko Atlantic city isn't a private individual business. It's Lagos' government project partnered with investors.

���� Dis boy no just get sense!

Innoson was fully established under the administration of Peter Obi. infact he made sure government vehicles were purchased from d company. Till today Wenever innocent chukwuka(Innoson) had d opportunity to talk Abt his company, he nva fails to mention,peter obi.

I burst ur lie concerning Elizade, u now looking for Alibi. Frog even get brain pass u��

Ẹkọ Atlantic city is a fully funded private investors project. the Lagos state government is just a strategic partner,with d federal government. u no even get any original info, u just come online to dish out thrash. Olodo ni e,!

Stop dishing out thrash online, amukun me ko!
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Kagd10: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
Demolakay:

Another Unintelligible trash. Innoson is a private individual business, not Anambra governmental project. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.

Innoson revenue won't go to Anambra state whereas Eko Atlantic revenue goes to Lagos government and the investors. Sink that into your patheticcc uselesssss skull.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by LegacyB: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Peter Obi can deceive everyone but not me, he should rest and leave politics alone. Someone that’s still fighting obiano over money remittance issues, a very silent corrupt individual.
Though I do not like Tinubu or Atiku. But I would never be deceived by this repackaged corrupt PDP party 2.O OBI.

1 Like

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kagd10:

Who was doing fact check? Na ment?

Tinubu affirmed with his own mouth and we have video evidence backing his claim where he was the first to talk about the implementation of telecom which he was already working on, as seen in the clip.

You dey mad
Daily trust did the fact check. He was not working on anything. It was even secondary shares he bought from econet which means Lagos was not a core investor. If you are not to daft, you should understand that someone who has secondary shares is not even a major shareholder. Working on telecoms ko, implementing ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff / Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People / Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.