Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi (41291 Views)

Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja / Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Kagd10: 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Opintiwa:

Is that why you left your meds ?

Stop describing yourself. With your unknown trashyy newspaper who doesn't even know the Gani they're talking about. Yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by seunmsg(m): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
Neatboy:

He wasn't charging, the organizers are! I believe that he does not even know about it. And I also believe they might be doing it for fundraising or to pay for miscellaneous expenses.

Please, KPEROGI should stop twisting the narrative.

You’re the one actually twisting the narrative. The event is a Peter Obi town hall meeting and it’s quite hypocritical to suggest that Peter Obi is not aware that such huge fees are being charged. Who are the organizers? Are they not Peter Obi’s people?

So, is this how those around him will be milking the resources of the country dry under an Obi presidency and you guys will turn around to tell us that the president is not aware?

If it is a fund raising event, why is it difficult to tag it a fund raising event? What’s wrong in coming out clearly and telling the audience the exact reason for the event? If you sincerely believe there is absolutely nothing wrong and sinister about this, then I leave you to your conscience. For those of us who think this is wrong, we shall continue to call him out for this.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by seunmsg(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
Opintiwa:

Did you read this from your AFA?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Spandau: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:

You’re the one actually twisting the narrative. The event is a Peter Obi town hall meeting and it’s quite hypocritical to suggest that Peter Obi is not aware that such huge fees are being charged. Who are the organizers? Are they not Peter Obi’s people?

So, is this how those around him will be milking the resources of the country dry under an Obi presidency and you guys will turn around to tell us that the president is not aware?

If it is a fund raising event, why is it difficult to tag it a fund raising event? What’s wrong in coming out clearly and telling the audience the exact reason for the event? If you sincerely believe there is absolutely nothing wrong and sinister about this, then I leave you to your conscience. For those of us who think this is wrong, we shall continue to call him out for this.

Anything to hang the dog, right? Just insisting on a bad name, right?

1 Like

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by omenka(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
SmartPolician:

If Peter Obi opens a crowdfunding account and seeks people's support, I will gladly give my widow's mite.

Go kill yourself.

Thank God it's my hard-earned money.
Who dares to prevent a Zombie from doing the bidding of their puppeteer?

Nah, I'm not gonna kill myself, you on the other hand, I doubt there's any life left in you. Kanu screwed you over, Pandora is here to bury what's left. smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Viscuz: 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
omenka:
Who dares to prevent a Zombie from doing the bidding of their puppeteer?

Nah, I'm not gonna kill myself, you on the other hand, I doubt there's any life left in you. Kanu screwed you over, Pandora is here to bury what's left. smiley

Is that why you are barking naked?

2 Likes

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by ekineme: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Owopariola001:

Awon "We want it look like people are rushing for Obi"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLryiAU4F7s
cheesy cheesy

The Diasporans can pay sha. We the local go collect.

And by 2023, we'll still vote for Tinubu. cheesy cheesy

Nobody is voting for Tinibu, Not everyone is brainless, speak for yourself, Some of us still have conscience and won't sell it for a porridge of yam.

1 Like

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Massiveglory:
I do not even believe this until it is confirmed. But if a charge was given in the USA and people are filling the hall, then it means obi is a phenomenal candidate.
No body will pay $250( Usd) to come listen to a nobody.
If this is true and people are filling the hall to pay their hard earned money, then Peter obi has something to give.

Consoler general... We would hear something else if it's the other way round

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by heniford2: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:
Baba wey no dey give shishi dey charge $250 for townhall meeting. Anyway, Farooq Kperogi is returning the favor. If you no go give shishi, e no dey pay shishi. Guy man no fit dey job guy man grin grin grin

Seriously though, why is Peter Obi charging as much as $5000 in some instances for his town hall meetings in America? Is this dude scamming Nigerians? Is he cashing out all in the name of presidential contest? What exactly is the registration fees for?

Lalasticlala Mynd44, how Una take see am?
mumu his Raising fund for campaign the venue of the program na free the eatery na free get sense oh!

1 Like

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by swaggerjack: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Peter Obi can deceive everyone but not me, he should rest and leave politics alone. Someone that’s still fighting obiano over money remittance issues, a very silent corrupt individual.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Picardor2: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Peter Obi can deceive everyone but not me, he should rest and leave politics alone. Someone that’s still fighting obiano over money remittance issues, a very silent corrupt individual.

The only smart man in the world.

1 Like

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by bettercreature(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Esseite:
Its called fund raising and the audience completely understand.. the main question should be if the others organize theirs, would people be willing to pay?
Its a scam! No politician does that anywhere,he should have simply request for donation or call it fundraising

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Owopariola001: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
ekineme:

Nobody is voting for Tinibu, Not everyone is brainless, speak for yourself, Some of us still have conscience and won't sell it for a porridge of yam.

Don't mistake me for your uncle.

We'll collect Obi's money and still vote for Tinubu in 2023. cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2-eFo4O42E

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by We4all: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:

The flier is there for everyone to see. Why is Peter Obi charging as much as $5000 for his town hall meeting in America?

Oga rest! Na u dey pay? The people who can afford it are not complaining but here you are whining about it.

1 Like

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by rusher14: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Farook Kperogi is now your news source
Do you also agree with him that Tinubu's real name is Yekini Amoda Sangodele

But the poster is shown as well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Gistreportar(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
https://gistreportar.com/adamu-garba-speaks-on-how-peter-obi-atiku-and-kwankwaso-are-assisting-tinubu-in-winning-elections/

Adamu garba speaks on how peter obi and atiku are assisting tinubu win the election...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Picardor2: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:
Baba wey no dey give shishi dey charge $250 for townhall meeting. Anyway, Farooq Kperogi is returning the favor. If you no go give shishi, e no dey pay shishi. Guy man no fit dey job guy man grin grin grin

Seriously though, why is Peter Obi charging as much as $5000 in some instances for his town hall meetings in America? Is this dude scamming Nigerians? Is he cashing out all in the name of presidential contest? What exactly is the registration fees for?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02gTWGb76hg4cVJM19rnhXhdKruKCX5UYR6VpgEac5YAYJAwgDqDLd44pkLFRhh9hel&id=47904265

I know this is another fake news. Just confirmed that everything was free. Stupid idiots that won't rest.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by jimetagambo: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
All these abroad town hall meetings are useless. Abroadians won't be able to vote except they return to naija.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Mitsurugi(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:

The flier is there for everyone to see. Why is Peter Obi charging as much as $5000 for his town hall meeting in America?

Even if your co supporters are ignorant doesn't your basic intelligence tell you it's a form of fund raising?
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by goslowgoslow(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Farook Kperogi is now your news source
Do you also agree with him that Tinubu's real name is Yekini Amoda Sangodele
He his always critical of Tinubu so oga face your front. Anybody that is critical of Obi is supporting Tinubu yeye people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by atinga1: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
omenka:
Obi is just a crook masquerading as a saint. What does one even expect from an IPOB grand patron?

Let's see how the IPOBidients who've been sucking Kporegi's black dick for months react to this. Maybe they'd tell us he's also been bought by Tinubu and curse him down to his ancestors.
Masturbating as usual on Peter Obi's matter.
Keep wailing.
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Igbos see this as an opportunity to grab power, and rightly so. They have been marginalized in terms to holding on to the number one seat for years.

However Igbos are known to be sentimental and tribalistic, the cabal knows that if you give Igbo man president, he will be worst than Buhari, as he will put only Igbo men in vital position. Check all through history, any time an Igbo man had any positions, it becomes an all Igbo affair. Igbos are not Nationalist, thus leaving power for them will be a major disaster. The average Igbo man thinks all other people are fools and they are the smartest and most intelligent people.

Peter Obi's movement is another Ponzi scheme that must be shunned. He is on a personal agenda/Igbo agenda, and history will vindicate me again if he wins.

Shun Ponzischeme

SgtPonziHater

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by naija2ghana: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Lol � Peter Obi my dawg
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by sircatherine45(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:

Definitely.

The audacity to charge as much as $5000 for a town hall meeting is what should concern all right thinking Nigerians. It was not even a fundraising event so why charge gate fees for a town hall meeting? Is Peter Obi cashing out on his gullible supporters?

For a candidate that says he doesn’t give shishi, what’s the justification for scamming people of their money? This is a very crooked way of stealing and I think he should be called out for this. Just imagine the outcry if Tinubu is charging $5000 for a town hall meeting.

Then vote Tinubu, and not castigating Obi's supporters. They are not the cause of your frustration.

Obi is not the one organizing it. I know the organizers, I can give you one of their numbers if you want confirmation. The money is for logistics and entertainment. African food is used the entertain the guests , and it's expensive there. Do you know how much a plate of ugba and abacha costs? No, because you don't ask and you block your brains from reasoning.

Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by goslowgoslow(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Even if your co supporters are ignorant doesn't your basic intelligence tell you it's a firm if fund raising?
Please what is "firm fund raising"?
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by omenka(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Igbos wearing "Obidient" facemasks.

Imagine them saying this is no one's business. I bet they think we're talking about Nnamdi Kanu here.

Phucking psychos.

3 Likes

Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by ekineme: 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
[quote author=Owopariola001 post=116318245]

Don't mistake me for your uncle.

We'll collect Obi's money and still vote for Tinubu in 2023. cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2-eFo4O42E[/quote

You are entitled to only only one vote. So speak for yourself
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Akharmony: 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
That he doesn'r pay shishi doesn't mak him lose his integrity. . If you wont pay Nigerian in diaspora who are keen to supporting this movement will pay. .
Re: Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi by Shedy204(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
This morning I wake up my whole face just swollen my entire body dey scratch me please NAIRALAND & OBIDIENT please help a brother today 2139547814 uba 5k na I need for treatment ( injection)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

You Eat Lagos’ Salt, Yet Speak Ill Of Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju / How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes / The Surrounding Of National Mosque Abuja In The Late 80s (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.