Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,682 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN (1520 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew / EndSARS: I'm Disgusted With CNN, BBC's Coverage, Says Buhari / Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by FakeIgboJew: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
When JewNN backs you, know that you are not the opposition seeking reform but part of the establishment.

This is confirmation of Obi's WEF puppet status.
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by ImperialYoruba: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
Neatboy:
Seriously, at first I thought it was a joke or probably lies or propaganda. But now I just confirmed it.

I am yet to understand why this man is raising the bar too high. It is like everything is just working for this man's good. Reno or any other person has the right to disagree, but the truth is that this man is changing the narrative of the Nigeria Politics. His interview with an international reputable news outlets like CNN will surely put him far ahead of other contestants. Disagree with this at your own peril.

grin
Dont return here to dismiss CNN o.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by Psychokinetic: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe Peter Obidient begging for interviews, he want to reach more zombidients
If you won’t have sense for yourself, atleast have small sense for the good of your unsure generations!

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by pointblank247(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hmmmmm that man in that twitter chat with Obi , I don't trust him ooo, Sebi his name is Adamu Triangle hmmm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

1.1milion Invalid Votes And Percentage By States / JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers / Lokacin Daukar Fansa Yayi 'yan Arewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.