Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) (45058 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party / APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by dyera(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Your opinion your right

I support a 70 years old Business Administration Accounting Major Chicago State University graduate

A former senator two terms Governor of Lagos State .... Hero of democracy through NADECO

If I don't attack you for your choice common sense dictate you don't attack me for mine

We both came to a restaurant, you ordered for Akpu and nsala, I ordered for Amala and Abula soup, then you walk up to my table to tell me I am eating shit

Your analogy is very funny cause it kind of portrays the truth, but let me clear you on what really happened.

You ordered Amala and Abula, but was served shit and are eating it. He walk up to your table to tell you what are eating is shit, but you don't believe him and got angry.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
dyera:

Your analogy is very funny cause it kind of portrays the truth, but let me clear you on what really happened.

You ordered Amala and Abula, but was served shit and are eating it. He walk up to your table to tell you what are eating is shit, but you don't believe him and got angry.

I don't believe becuaise I have my own eyes amd. Mind to decide what am eating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by MasterKernel: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Money laundering and drug trafficking are not this same

Drug trafficking not money laundering, because they cash was a proceed of drug deal. Surprisingly, all the persons involved were convicted, how's he innocent?
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Canberra55: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:
He can’t do without talking about Tinubu. He went all the way to America to discuss Tinubu with some gullible Igbo supporters. After losing the election, he will go back to live in Lagos and enjoy the good governance that Tinubu was able to put in place in Lagos.
what exactly about Tinubulliovan is there to have a discussion on? Unless you are talking about his diaper size or his favorite pampers brand...
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Temptee101(m): 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Your opinion your right

I support a 70 years old Business Administration Accounting Major Chicago State University graduate

A former senator two terms Governor of Lagos State .... Hero of democracy through NADECO

If I don't attack you for your choice common sense dictate you don't attack me for mine

We both came to a restaurant, you ordered for Akpu and nsala, I ordered for Amala and Abula soup, then you walk up to my table to tell me I am eating shit

You forgot to add "an accomplished drug lord and king of the boys"

Tell your master to return the name, Bola tinubu, he stole from a dead little girl and revert to his real name, Amoda Ogunlere

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkZyBHR1XuM

Peter Obi don throw shot Oo!

“Let all candidate stand the way I am standing to tell you what they want to do, it’s Only in Nigeria that some candidates are running around while some are sitting down and say it’s their turn” - PO
but that's just the truth, don't bring one idiot they will be giving report how the country is
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Bobloco: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu said in Osun State, don't waste your vote don't labour in vain obviously not referring to him

Peter Obi is not also referring to anyone too

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by heniford2: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Amaechi ran around Portharcourt Olympics size track yet chopped breakfast

Trump and his supporters said more and did more yet their breakfast got to them

obi is your president come 2023 save the date
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
MasterKernel:

Drug trafficking not money laundering, because they cash was a proceed of drug deal. Surprisingly, all the persons involved were convicted, how's he innocent?

Let me simplify it for you

Tinubu opened Compass Finance Chicago to sell shares, bonds. Other financial assets and Investment.. he later moved to ExxonMobil as a Treasurer and came to Lagos

While in Lagos DEA raided Chicago during a drug bust and Drug dealers got arrested, and upon interrogation they claimed they invested all money in Tinubu's compass finance

Tinubu was asked to give his side of the story and provide useful information of who invested and he did.... 460k USD linked to the gang was forfeited while $1.2 belonging to Tinubu was released

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Canberra55: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Yet same youth Supporter from Ibo land support a 62 years old Ibo man and not Sowore the youngest candidate

Talk about hypocrisy
u see wetin TINUBU done turn ur brain to ? 61 and 62 na same thing now abi? because of tinubu wey no kno ur papa, u r lying away ur conscience .
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Abujason: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Another Zommbident on my mention... Seems like you guys love my comments so much you chase it about

Well you are irrelivant

If only you can make sense in your posts, then no one will be responding to you. But you keep exposing your shallow self.

I have never come across a poster with so much emptiness in his brain like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by abbey621(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Obi might actually be a nice guy but the supporters are the worst scum on this earth! Look at them, Tinubu this Tinubu that, shey una no see Atiku as threat ni? I keep saying this, una dey work for Atiku, this much is very clear. Zero game plan other than attacking Tinubu left right and center.

This is a testament to Tinubu's status, without knowing it, these Obi supporters already elevated Tinubu as the man to beat.....kudos eyin werey kudos grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Abujason:

If only you can make sense in your posts, then no one will be responding to you. But you keep exposing your shallow self.

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Guy leave me alone Abi you want beg for money like they always end up doing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Healthquest: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

He lost gallantly with his head held high...

He would have performed better or being acceptable to Nigerian electorates far more than that thing APC mounted there...

If not for money politics, Tinubu won't be a candidate today...Hope he still have enough to buy up voters in all regions ?
u r mumu, Amaechi cannot win Atiku in presidential election, y una mumu lik ds?
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Spherica177: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
obuburam:

There's even Prof. Imumolen of Accord Party. He is 39 years old,they won't support him but will say a 62 years old 3rd class graduate is representing the youth.

Hypocrites of the highest order.
anybody attacking Tinubu supporters of being tribalistic or supporting old man should be shot dead

There are younger and vibrant candidate in their 40s. Let's all vote for them if truly we want a new Nigeria

Last last all of us na bloody hypocrite
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by ekineme: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:
That is because he chose not to support this clown that talks like a fool. Was this not the same fool that was kneeling down to Atiku.

Hiss.

Which section of the Constitution did he breach by kneeling down for Atiku.

Atiku was his boss, not everyone is ungrateful, give honor to whom deserve it. That incident was on a personal terms not in terms of position, I believe you can accuse all yorubas or Nupelites that always show respect to their Superiors by kneeling or taking a bow.

You are calling somebody's father a clown, saying he talks like a fool. It says alot about your upbringing, I believe that is a reason it's strange seeing a responsible individual acting like one in a public.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by egunna(m): 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

And aside age, which Peter Obi has on his side,justice, equity and fairness favours his region than Sowore or anybody else...

Yoruba cried blue murder in 1998/1999 and everybody supported them...Even Ogbonnaya Onu stepped for a yoruba man. Ekwueme was manoeuvred out of a party he was one of brainchild...And Igbo overwhelmingly voted Yoruba man in OBJ as against an Igbo man in Ojukwu...

Next, Yoruba had another 8years as VP and yet want another 8years as President again...Define greed, insensitivity, avariciousness?
should u reap where u didnt sow?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Spherica177: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Abujason:

Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
farano
Mukina2

Rule 2
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Canberra55: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Bar1941:
Can we all agree now that Peter Peter Obi has no sense, what does the way you stand has to do with your level of intelligence. If the way one stands should be the parameter in choosing our president then a newly recruited soldier or a statue among the ones erected by Rochas should be chosen then.
werey pro max leleyi o
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by nony43(m): 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Vote your choice

But for me I am voting the man with the experience

Age 70

Education

BSC business administration major in accounting first class honours

Career; price Waterhouse Coopers, Delliote, ExxonMobil

Business; TVC OANDO INTELs REMITA

Politics, Senator ,two terms Governor of Lagos State, ACN founder, APC National leader

Additionally he was part of the people who fought for this same democracy

Increased IGR from 700 to 56 billion

Created TSA coppied by FG

Created RRS, BRT, Millenium schools, Lekki Free Trade Zone where Dangote refinery and fertiliser plant are

Created Eko Atlantic city Island

That is just part of some things asiwaju did

You can hate me for my Choice but I know God sees my heart and I know what he did in Lagos

How much is he taking home monthly for his pension? Then you tell me how much Obi takes home.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Abujason: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Guy leave me alone Abi you want beg for money like they always end up doing

So na only 2 monikers you get?
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by treatise: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

He lost gallantly with his head held high...

He would have performed better or being acceptable to Nigerian electorates far more than that thing APC mounted there...

If not for money politics, Tinubu won't be a candidate today...Hope he still have enough to buy up voters in all regions ?
No enough money to buy Nigerian voters ; Abiola was accepted nationwide largely because of goodwill.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by macfako(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
To you obidence, anybody that support BAT has collected money or tribalistic, but if he support OBI he is neutral. Continue February is close by.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Cyberterror: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
Peter Obi is IPOB and IPOB is Peter Obituary, see him exhibiting the same IPOB character of abusing people. His only intention of contesting is to go and free Kanu from detention and continue the civil war from where Ojukwu left off.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by MasterKernel: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Let me simplify it for you

Tinubu opened Compass Finance Chicago to sell shares, bonds. Other financial assets and Investment.. he later moved to ExxonMobil as a Treasurer and came to Lagos

While in Lagos DEA raided Chicago during a drug bust and Drug dealers got arrested, and upon interrogation they claimed they invested all money in Tinubu's compass finance

Tinubu was asked to give his side of the story and provide useful information of who invested and he did.... 460k USD linked to the gang was forfeited while $1.2 belonging to Tinubu was released

Listen carefully, He controlled an entity called Compass Finance and Investments Company Ltd., of which Akande and Agbele were directors.

How can you claim, he's innocent, when the proceed of drugs were paid into same account, he controls and he didn't report either to the authorities, remember other directors were convicted.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by amaridigital(m): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Your opinion your right

Ask him why the whole SE voted for Atiku in the last election at age 71 and suddenly now found another messiah after KANU- a 62 years old so called yoot. Everything they hate you must hate. You are saying that you need a real change then you are backing an underperforming former Governor calling him yoot while they are several younger aspirants in the race just because the 61 year old grandpa 'yoot' is from your region. Oh I forgot that to be classified as yoot you must be accepted as one by IPOB supporters. Even if you are 20 years old contesting for the election, a 61 years old grandpa is more youthful than you if you are not IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Themandator: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Peter Obi the stand up comedian.

We are waiting for campaign to start.

Deal with the issues and not the person

Tell that to Tinubu.. We heard from Atiku and Obi.. Tinubu has been speaking through proxies... The on time h dare to speak on exchange rate he said he wasn't bothered because he is not an importer and salaries are not paid in dollars

"We inherited speaking in tongue from the Bible"

'The management of anger is a shorter of life then we would have failed in maturity '

A radio station asked people to phone in and help them understand what Tinubu meant by shorter if life
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Osariemen12:

Sense is a prize, not a gift. Reason it eludes your bloodline.

wakanda vawulence comment is this?
if na me dem blast like this eh...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by dyera(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Vote your choice

But for me I am voting the man with the experience

Age 70

Education

BSC business administration major in accounting first class honours

Career; price Waterhouse Coopers, Delliote, ExxonMobil

Business; TVC OANDO INTELs REMITA

Politics, Senator ,two terms Governor of Lagos State, ACN founder, APC National leader

Additionally he was part of the people who fought for this same democracy

Increased IGR from 700 to 56 billion

Created TSA coppied by FG

Created RRS, BRT, Millenium schools, Lekki Free Trade Zone where Dangote refinery and fertiliser plant are

Created Eko Atlantic city Island

That is just part of some things asiwaju did

You can hate me for my Choice but I know God sees my heart and I know what he did in Lagos

You can lie for Africa. When Tinubu left office in 2007 Lagos state monthly IGR was N6b. Tinubu increased Lagos IGR from N700m to N6b. The one who increased Lagos IGR to what it is today is Fashola and Ambode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pictures of first international flight from Enugu. / Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group / Residents Tie Tortoise To Their Electricity Pole To Scare Off PHCN Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.