Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam (3596 Views)

Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal / Atheists, Please Leave Christianity Alone / Why Africans Should Not Follow Abrahamic Religions (christianity, Islam, Judaism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by cornelboy(f): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mutant001:
Lol..your sense don leak finish! Go panel beater make e for weld the hole! After that go top am with good knowledge oh, else e go still spoil your container and leak troway! grin
Your comprension too don pafuka,you need new original one, not tokunbo oh, but new one and original one grin
How long have you been doing your panel beating work?
Hope you getting enough money to feed well in this harsh economy?
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Valkrie: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Religion of their ancestor did not stop slave trade, did not stop colonization and it did not bring about technological advancement.

Nigerians should follow reformed Judaism instead as Jesus Christ has now turned out to be a HOAX created by the Roman Empire 2000 years ago.

Here's What Nobody Told You About Adam And Eve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXxZ7RMHt4g

Your reasoning is heavily warped...what can you then say about China,Japan, India etc?

The blackman growth started declining immediately we embraced the white devil's God...!!!

Go and search history well and you would understand...!!!

Whatever our forefathers believed in in the past was far more superior than the bullshit the whites and Arab are selling to us now...!!!

We had our own growth trajectory before the white man came and unfortunately, the blackman is easily deceived just like yourself making such comment here and the rest is history today....!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MindHacker9009(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Valkrie:

The blackman growth started declining immediately we embraced the white devil's God...!!!

Go and search history well and you would understand...!!!

Whatever our forefathers believed in in the past was far more superior than the bullshit the whites and Arab are selling to us now...!!!

We had our own growth trajectory before the white man came and unfortunately, the blackman is easily deceived just like yourself make such comment here and the rest is history today....!!!

And which of the white's religion is like this:

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MindHacker9009(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Quintopia:

Traditional religion had nothing to do with those things you mentioned.

Unless you will also blame christianity and islam for all the problems of the world today, from drug trafficking to wars, government corruption, economic exploitation and inequality, underdevelopment, human rights abuses, dictatorship, racism, ethnic rivalry, starvation, environmental degradation, climate change, plus hunger and disease affecting billions of people today.

If you're going to abandon African religion on the grounds you mentioned, then there are no grounds for following foreign religions either, because they are just as 'guilty' of ''not being able to stop'' all these woes I listed.

The hygiene issue alone in the photo is a big problem in traditional religion

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 12:20am On Sep 08, 2022
cornelboy:

How long have you been doing your panel beating work?
Hope you getting enough money to feed well in this harsh economy?
OFFPOINT!!! grin
It seems you are autistic because you are just tapping and stringing incomprehensible rubbish that is not making sense grin

Has your STUPIDITY reached to the extent of not understanding common pidgin english?

I know your brain loses it's elasticity whenever it receives considerable amount of bashing
I know you have the DNA still primarily composed of ZOMBIE FORMATION

Ps:well I have a high paying job big enough to feed you and your entire lineage from everlasting abject poverty
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 12:27am On Sep 08, 2022
cornelboy:

You be fool dummy. If the Jewish God and the white men's Gods could help them develop their country and make them advance in science and technology, why shouldn't we embrace their God?

It seems the Africans gods are inferior after all or they are dead.

So I would go for a superior God.

Everything your are enjoying today is from the white men. Gimme one reason you shouldn't serve their God grin

Where did you read that it's crime to worship better gods?
cheesy cheesy
you are starting to lose composure bad and it is embarrasing grin
Can't even make a simple logic in your stupid post.
But wait I posted your heart must be beating out of rhythm when you quoted me three times
I swear you need to be taken down to ICU for convulsive therapy(ECT)

You are such a cheap brain damaged idiot whose brain has great difficulty functioning independently
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 12:50am On Sep 08, 2022
cornelboy:

You be fool dummy. If the Jewish God and the white men's Gods could help them develop their country and make them advance in science and technology, why shouldn't we embrace their God?

It seems the Africans gods are inferior after all or they are dead.

So I would go for a superior God.

Everything your are enjoying today is from the white men. Gimme one reason you shouldn't serve their God grin

Where did you read that it's crime to worship better gods?
cheesy cheesy
speak for yourself and stop making stupid, invalid, and unrealistic generalization grin

Since africans have embraced christianity and islam what have they produced so far?
Where is the development in their country?
Most africans christian and muslims are Suffering in abject poverty
religion have nothing to do with science and technology....zombie grin

Well not all africans are stupid like you to abondon the gods of their ancestors
The african gods are the same with the Jewish gods it's just that you have abondon them the difference is that we have much people propagating and spreading christianity and islam to the audience....and the funniest Stupidity is some africans abondoning their ancestral gods and propagating the white mans god...I will say that africans are the most stupid specie to ever grace this surface earth

YOUR INFERIORITY TO THE WHITE MAN WILL KEEP YOU IN PERPETUAL SLAVERY TILL YOU DIE AND BECOME NON-EXISTENT

I am so happy that some africans are not stupid and gullible and still held steadfast to their ancestral roots and religion

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MiddleDimension: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol. What benefits would I get from embracing the religion of my ancestors?

In my father's family, they worship 9 different gods, Ogun, Esu, Sango etc.
There are stories that my fore fathers sacrificed a whole human being for rituals. They did other atrocities.
Their Gods and their religion have negative effect on the society.

Embracing the religion of ancestors would be the least to do.

The God of the Hebrews is the only true God.

What negative effect do they have on society? If you do not list them and prove that those ficticious negative effects are due to the African traditional religion, then you are a liar and of your father, the devil!

And talking about human sacrifice, I laugh when Christians are the ones that say this of other religions, when their religion is entirely predicated on human sacrifice! You believe that a human sacrifice was needed for your dumb god to be able to forgive your sins, sins that are actually supposed to be punished by law and have you thrown in prison!

How do you know thebgod of the Hebrews exist let alone, him being the 'true' god0
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MiddleDimension: 8:01am On Sep 08, 2022
cornelboy:
https://www.nairaland.com/7314493/woman-burnt-girl-15-rendered#116318999

My ancestors were ignorant and they worshiped demons as their God.

Here's a quote from Jesus : "by their fruits you will know them".

Funny how a christian calls hus ancestors ignorant when he himself is the epitome of ignorance! He believes that a god created the world despite all the scientific evidence pointing him to the contrary!

The christian whose god commanded that an entire people be wiped out of the face of the earth including their women, children and their livestock; the christian god who demanded human sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins is the worst of all demons that have ever existed!
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MiddleDimension: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol.
Demon exist don't be dumb.
The gods they worshiped are demons.

Why should I embrace a God that drinks human blood?

So how did you find out that there's a supreme god with lesser counterparts?

Very funny, people like you!
of course demons exist, and your god is the exact representation of demons!

Your god did not only request for human sacrifice, he also demanded you eat his body and drink his blood for the forgiveness of sins, which he could have just done on his own, thereby effectively making you canibals and vampires with long canines and red mouth!
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MiddleDimension: 8:05am On Sep 08, 2022
cornelboy:

The one true God who's the creator of the universe chose Abraham, made his descendants a nation and gave them a way of worship.

The true almighty God revealed himself to the jews. They didn't wake up one day and started worshipping what they didn't know.

Lies upon lies!
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MiddleDimension: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2022
Mutant001:
Abraham worshipped a pagan god, so did Isaac and Jacob

Is this not brainwash and mental slavery to reject your identity and lose pride in your ancestors just because some white men tell you lies. They preach a heaven that is filled with white God, white jesus and white angels
In our african religion, Dark-skinned gods, dark skinned angels and the blacks are those with abnormalities to the white.

The god of the Hebrew is like sango, ogun, edu etc nothing more, nothing less... nothing special

Go and embrace your ancestral religion because your ancestors fought with their blood for your land and you should worship the god that made it possible for your ancestor to actually be your ancestors

tell them more!
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MiddleDimension: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2022
cornelboy:

The one true God who's the creator of the universe chose Abraham, made his descendants a nation and gave them a way of worship.

The true almighty God revealed himself to the jews. They didn't wake up one day and started worshipping what they didn't know.

Of course, they just got up and started worshiping what they did not know!

And it is absolute lie to claim that your god revealed himself to the jews. You can believe this only hecause you have not read your bible

Yoyr bible says: 'Seth had a son whom he named Enosh. It was then that people began using the LORD's holy name in worship.'' genesis 4:26
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MiddleDimension: 8:13am On Sep 08, 2022
cornelboy:

You didn't get the full picture.
The Israelites were/are Abraham's descendants. God promised Abraham that he would make a nation out of me.

Before God called Abraham out of his people, he was an idolater together with his household. They were worshipping object gods.

The true God who's the creator of the universe revealed himself to Abraham, made a nation through him and gave them his laws, how to cohabit together peacefully and a way of worship.

The God of the Jews also claimed to be the only true God and he proved it.

That means the gods of my ancestors like Sango, Ogun, Esu, orunmila are nothing. These gods were even once mortal men but we're idolised.

The God of the Jews is so the God of everyone.

Stop telling lies in broad daylight! How did he prove he is the only true god, you liar! Remember, your bible says those who tell lies are of their father, the devil!
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MiddleDimension: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2022
cornelboy:

Your so full of confusion.
If you have questions you can ask but one at a time.

I only worship the true God and I'm trying to do his wills.

The god you worship is not true, not more than the gods of the other religions around!

Please listen to how a great man describes your god, I could not have put it better!

''The God of the new testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.''
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MindHacker9009(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2022
MiddleDimension:

Very funny, people like you!
of course demons exist, and your god is the exact representation of demons!

Your god did not only request for human sacrifice, he also demanded you eat his body and drink his blood for the forgiveness of sins, which he could have just done on his own, thereby effectively making you canibals and vampires with long canines and red mouth!

The Jews do not accept this since they know very well that the New Testament was a Roman creation for their Roman pagan worship.
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MiddleDimension: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2022
cornelboy:

Everything you put up here are your subjective opinions.

The God of the Jews is not like any other gods.
He's the creator of the universe and also the creator your so called gods.

Abraham worshipped a pagan gods before the true God called him out of his people.

His offsprings worshipped the true God. They were not pagans.

hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I laugh when christians accuse others of the same thing they epitomize!
Telling someone else his opinion is subjective has got to be some of the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard any christian accuse other people of.

Here are a people who keep on claiming that their god created the universe and all that exists in it, despite compelling evidence pointing away from that claim; yet, you believe others are the ones who are being subjective with their own claims!
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MiddleDimension: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2022
Quintopia:

Traditional religion had nothing to do with those things you mentioned.

Unless you will also blame christianity and islam for all the problems of the world today, from drug trafficking to wars, government corruption, economic exploitation and inequality, underdevelopment, human rights abuses, dictatorship, racism, ethnic rivalry, starvation, environmental degradation, climate change, plus hunger and disease affecting billions of people today.

If you're going to abandon African religion on the grounds you mentioned, then there are no grounds for following foreign religions either, because they are just as 'guilty' of ''not being able to stop'' all these woes I listed.

The ethnic cleansing of a whole people and proud of it; the shamful immolation of an innocent girl Sokoto and also proud of it; the daylight robbery of poor people in the name of tithe and offering, and the other ogbonge scam called ''first fruit''; The indoctrination of people to mistrust science despite them not being able to spread their falsehood christened evangelism without the help of science; the blatant rejection of evolution as a fact even though their daily conduct and judgement proves evolution to be true; the spanish inquisition; the many holy wars of my god is truere than yours one of which is the crusade; the senseless attack on the twin tower in New York, etc.
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MiddleDimension: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2022
Mutant001:
you are Typing arrant NONSENSE!!!
you haven't answered the questions I asked you
Why are isrealites the center of your God's attention?
Was is it only the isrealites that were living on earth before the law of Moses was passed on to them?
Why did God as an incarnate deity decide to be born in isreal?
What is so special about isreal?
My dear you are just a zombie following and worshipping the Jewish gods
After all the fictitious adam and eve were white with long hairs not blacks with afro hairs....simply means they don't have you(african) in their agenda

DON'T BE A FOOL GO AND EMBRACE THE gods OF YOUR ANCESTORS AND NOT A FOREIGN JEWISH god

The christian who believes the Hebrews are the centre of gods attention obviously does not know his bible!
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MiddleDimension: 8:56am On Sep 08, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol. Which god of your land gave you life cheesy
The God of the Hebrews proved to be the creator and the only true God.

Where are the gods of my ancestors?
Which book did they inspire?

What are their impact in the society today?

Your god did not give you life, stop the lie!
The Hebrew god has not proven anything. He is just like the other Gods. Where is the proof he has proven anything?

Seeing that the socalled inspired book being the most controversial, the most debated, and also seeing that it has inspired more deaths and immorality therfore making a mockery of written traditions, inspiring a 'holy' book is certainly NOT A GOOD THING, NEITHER IS IT A PLUS FOR YOUR GOD!
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by bobestman(m): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2022
Mutant001:
I honestly love your write-up

But the path through which our african ancestors took was their pagan gods which gave them life until the white man came and rip them off their heritage and culture
You are right. They were first in the right path but the strange gods many of them later followed turned them from the true path to the wrong

The white men is the not the problem. They had fell already before the white men came. Their disobedience is what brought the white men to fulfill the curses of Deutrononmy 28 on them. The pink men fulfilled and are still fulfilling many of that curses on Africans. It will happen untill they finally get tired, wake up and then unite

Their unity will bring back true spirituality and power that the pink men sophisticated weapons can't stand. Though they will gather for war but will fail woefully. Power will change hands and Africa shall be great again

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by cornelboy(f): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
Mutant001:
speak for yourself and stop making stupid, invalid, and unrealistic generalization grin
Since africans have embraced christianity and islam what have they produced so far?
Where is the development in their country?
Most africans christian and muslims are Suffering in abject poverty
religion have nothing to do with science and technology....zombie grin
Well not all africans are stupid like you to abondon the gods of their ancestors
The african gods are the same with the Jewish gods it's just that you have abondon them the difference is that we have much people propagating and spreading christianity and islam to the audience....and the funniest Stupidity is some africans abondoning their ancestral gods and propagating the white mans god...I will say that africans are the most stupid specie to ever grace this surface earth
YOUR INFERIORITY TO THE WHITE MAN WILL KEEP YOU IN PERPETUAL SLAVERY TILL YOU DIE AND BECOME NON-EXISTENT
I am so happy that some africans are not stupid and gullible and still held steadfast to their ancestral roots and religion.
Your a fool man. Your blind too.
The technology your enjoying today comes from the white men not Africans or their gods.

Thank God that they came to African.
For example, it's the white that stop the cruel killing of twin in Nigeria.
Your ancestors and their gods are obviously ignorant and lack knowledge.
If they hadn't come, I can't imagine how Africa would be today. Things would be far worse.

Your gods are indeed inferior.
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by cornelboy(f): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
Mutant001:
you are starting to lose composure bad and it is embarrasing grin
Can't even make a simple logic in your stupid post.
But wait I posted your heart must be beating out of rhythm when you quoted me three times
I swear you need to be taken down to ICU for convulsive therapy(ECT)
You are such a cheap brain damaged idiot whose brain has great difficulty functioning independently
Whoa your pride is something else.

You haven't even say anything reasonable since we started quoting each other.

I like your assumptions and opinions though. It's entertaining cheesy
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
cornelboy:

Your a fool man. Your blind too.
The technology your enjoying today comes from the white men not Africans or their gods.

Thank God that they came to African.
For example, it's the white that stop the cruel killing of twin in Nigeria.
Your ancestors and their gods are obviously ignorant and lack knowledge.
If they hadn't come, I can't imagine how Africa would be today. Things would be far worse.

Your gods are indeed inferior.

Many anticipates a return to idol worshiping because they have not found the TRUTH.
No sincere individual will understand Christ and think of dead gods! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by cornelboy(f): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
Mutant001:
OFFPOINT!!! grin
It seems you are autistic because you are just tapping and stringing incomprehensible rubbish that is not making sense grin
Has your STUPIDITY reached to the extent of not understanding common pidgin english?
I know your brain loses it's elasticity whenever it receives considerable amount of bashing
I know you have the DNA still primarily composed of ZOMBIE FORMATION
Ps:well I have a high paying job big enough to feed you and your entire lineage from everlasting abject poverty
Lol.
You don't even know me or my family.
I'm not here for that sha.

Embracing your inferior African gods doesn't make you better than anyone.
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by cornelboy(f): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
MiddleDimension:

Of course, they just got up and started worshiping what they did not know!
And it is absolute lie to claim that your god revealed himself to the jews. You can believe this only hecause you have not read your bible
Yoyr bible says: 'Seth had a son whom he named Enosh. It was then that people began using the LORD's holy name in worship.'' genesis 4:26
Lol. Are both Seth and Enosh Jews or Israelites?
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol. Are both Seth and Enosh Jews or Israelites?

NO the name Israelites came from Jacob the grandson of Abraham and Jew came from Judah the fourth son of Jacob!
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by judedwriter(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
So you mean in our generation, two grown up men are still arguing whether or not to worship demons through idols??

God have mercy!
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Many anticipates a return to idol worshiping because they have not found the TRUTH.
No sincere individual will understand Christ and think of dead gods! smiley
moro.n you are worshipping the pagan gods of the vatican

Christ was a prophet that came to instill morals on planet earth and preach the good news

You will be very stupid to call him the supreme God of the universe
Christ in the bible was just like moses and abraham all three men were sorcerers just like the native doctor you have in your village
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol.
You don't even know me or my family.
I'm not here for that sha.

Embracing your inferior African gods doesn't make you better than anyone.

I don't need to know you because your conversation alone shows that you are a BIG FOR NOTHING POVERTY STRICKEN ZOMBIE

You are a disgrace to african origin and you will never amount to anything in this your life by abondoning the gods of your ancestors

You need to be burnt in the stake for heresy and blasphemy
Aluu4 would be a child play for what the gods of your ancestors would do to you

The gods of my ancestors are superior because it is my root, heritage and culture unlike an inferior ignoramus like you who has abondon his roots,culture and religion to leak the white mans feet.... indirectly telling the white man that you are under enslavement and that he is your superior while you are his slave grin
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
Mutant001:

moro.n you are worshipping the pagan gods of the vatican Christ was a prophet that came to instill morals on planet earth and preach the good news You will be very stupid to call him the supreme God of the universe
Christ in the bible was just like moses and abraham all three men were sorcerers just like the native doctor you have in your village
Just as Jesus Christ said:

By their FRUITS you will know them! Matthew 7:16

Your approach alone shows what type of god you worship.

Why not ask me what i believe about the Christ before jumping to conclusions?

Well for your information Jesus is the prophet that came in the manner of Moses {Deuteronomy 18:15-19 compare to Act 3:18-22} he is not the Almighty God that's why he directed us to his father who is our father and his God who is our God! John 20:17

So calm down and reason maturely no one is stopping you from worshiping your dead gods who can't teach you manner of approach! wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
cornelboy:

Whoa your pride is something else.

You haven't even say anything reasonable since we started quoting each other.

I like your assumptions and opinions though. It's entertaining cheesy
nothing is reasonable to a lunatic whose brain has been hijacked by the white mans doctrine grin
You are following his dictation like a dead walking zombie

You are not yourself, you have no mind of your own....you are completely lost in the delusion thinking that the whitemans foreign gods is the true SUPREME GOD of the universe and every other gods is lesser grin

well I love your STUPIDITY it is foolishly LUDICROUS grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Pastors More Of Scammers Than Men Of God? / Who Created God? / Can A Christian Man Marry More Than One Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.