Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam (3586 Views)

Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal / Atheists, Please Leave Christianity Alone / Why Africans Should Not Follow Abrahamic Religions (christianity, Islam, Judaism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
elated177:

Have you embraced the gods of your own ancestors?
WHAT A STUPID QUESTION

well I am not suprised because I know I was chatting with a confirm Idiotic dunce who couldn't grasp my intention grin

ITS JUST ASKING A POPE IN THE CHURCH PREACHING ABOUT THE GOSPEL AND YOU ARE ASKING HIM HAVE YOU EMBRACED CHRISTIANITY grin

I SWEAR YOUR BRAIN IS ROTTEN
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by bobestman(m): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mutant001:
The Christian zombies are nightmares in human reason capacity they are exceptionally moronic in every human reasoning standard

CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAMIC RELIGION IS A LEGALIZED MADNESS grin
All their religions including Judaism
All their knowledge is in their books. The origin of all written their they don't know. Where they copied it from, they don't care to know, All in their books are African stories. Many of the names in their books are corruption of African names. Tell them Amadioha is in their bible they get mad. Tell them about Obatala, they will call you an idol worshiper. Hehehe I laugh always here cos of their ignorance and they always claim to know it all
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by elated177: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mutant001:
WHAT A STUPID QUESTION

well I am not suprised because I know I was chatting with a confirm Idiotic dunce who couldn't grasp my intention grin

ITS JUST ASKING A POPE IN THE CHURCH PREACHING ABOUT THE GOSPEL AND YOU ARE ASKING HIM HAVE YOU EMBRACED CHRISTIANITY grin

I SWEAR YOUR BRAIN IS ROTTEN

Someone said some where that you were toxic. It appears you saw it as a compliment. Your toxicity is useless and meaningless. You have absolutely nothing, zilch, to offer and that is why you resort to very useless and meaningless insults that have no single solitary, not even an iota of, impact or effect on the person you are aiming them at.

If truly you have embraced your ancestral god, tell us his/her/its name and the requirements. This is not copy and paste.

I, Elated177, worship YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them.
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
elated177:

Someone said some where that you were toxic. It appears you saw it as compliment. Your toxicity is useless and meaningless. You have absolutely nothing, zilch, to offer and that is why you resort to very useless and meaningless insults that have no single solitary, not even an iota, of impact or effect on the person you are aiming them at.

If truly you have embraced your ancestral god, tell us his/her/it's name and the requirements. This is not copy and paste.

I, Elated177, worship YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them.
if after 7pages you couldn't grasp then you are a cheap brain damaged idiot with a cheap phone grin

zombie!!!
I won't be the one to lecture you on that

I want you to go and seek knowledge from your traditionalist in the village

Every village traditionalist has a different indoctrination on spirituality it is not like Christians and muslims with an almost uniform approach in worshipping their gods
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
elated177:

Someone said some where that you were toxic. It appears you saw it as compliment. Your toxicity is useless and meaningless. You have absolutely nothing, zilch, to offer and that is why you resort to very useless and meaningless insults that have no single solitary, not even an iota, of impact or effect on the person you are aiming them at.

blah blah blah grin
Me and you know quite well that my insult have a great impact and effect on you grin
I am that hook that won't leave you till I readjust, realign and resuscitate your thinking faculty to reason along rational line

slave, I knew from beginning that you will prove to me that you are a slave

YES EVERYONE IS WORSHIPPING THE SUPREME GOD BUT IN DIFFERENT WAYS AND WITH DIFFERENT BELIEF

You better help your life so you won't die as a slave, you can't have any logical argument with me because you have no understanding of Logic and critical thinking

YOU ARE A ZOMBIE
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
elated177:

LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOU ARE A VERY SHALLOW, SUPER LOW IQ BRAINWASHED ZOMBIE

Do you believe in the doctrine of 72virgins waiting for muslims in heaven for those who kept the laws of Allah?

If you believe then you are mad and if you don't believe and you want people to believe in your imaginary heaven written by foolish men in your stupid bible you are still mad grin

You are a gullible fool who has been brainwashed to believe you are worshipping the true God grin
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
bobestman:

All their religions including Judaism
All their knowledge is in their books. The origin of all written their they don't know. Where they copied it from, they don't care to know, All in their books are African stories. Many of the names in their books are corruption of African names. Tell them Amadioha is in their bible they get mad. Tell them about Obatala, they will call you an idol worshiper. Hehehe I laugh always here cos of their ignorance and they always claim to know it all
they are mentally enslaved,do you understand what it takes to be free from slavery,lol

Those idiotas there have been taught to always digest the stupidity of their pastors and imams

They are bunch of retrogressive m0r0ns
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by bobestman(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2022
Mutant001:
they are mentally enslaved,do you understand what it takes to be free from slavery,lol

Those idiotas there have been taught to always digest the stupidity of their pastors and imams

They are bunch of retrogressive m0r0ns
You have to take it easy on them. Avoid harsh words cos we all were once like them. Anytime a person wakes up that is their morning. Let them enjoy their sleep

In the age of Aquarius/information/light/truth/Awakening
Ignorance is a choice
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2022
bobestman:

You have to take it easy on them. Avoid harsh words cos we all were once like them. Anytime a person wakes up that is their morning. Let them enjoy their sleep

In the age of Aquarius/information/light/truth/Awakening
Ignorance is a choice
sometimes you have to insult them to spark a little sense in them

What I won't tolerate is a zombie telling me his god is superior to mine grin
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mutant001:

sometimes you have to insult them to spark a little sense in them What I won't tolerate is a zombie telling me his god is superior to mine grin
Your aggression and fierceness won't change anything! wink
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your aggression and fierceness won't change anything! wink
you are just an incompetent BUFFON who is bound to the chain of everlasting slavery, ignorance, self imposed Stupidity and foolishness.

You will die a slave even in death but let me remind you in your schizophrenic world they is no heaven
Now run along like the slave you are....zombieidiot grin
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mutant001:
you are just an incompetent BUFFON who is bound to the chain of everlasting slavery, ignorance, self imposed Stupidity and foolishness.

You will die a slave even in death but let me remind you in your schizophrenic world they is no heaven
Now run along like the slave you are....zombieidiot grin

Thanks for the compliment Sir! wink

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by elated177: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mutant001:
blah blah blah grin
Me and you know quite well that my insult have a great impact and effect on you grin
I am that hook that won't leave you till I readjust, realign and resuscitate your thinking faculty to reason along rational line

slave, I knew from beginning that you will prove to me that you are a slave

YES EVERYONE IS WORSHIPPING THE SUPREME GOD BUT IN DIFFERENT WAYS AND WITH DIFFERENT BELIEF

You better help your life so you won't die as a slave, you can't have any logical argument with me because you have no understanding of Logic and critical thinking

YOU ARE A ZOMBIE

Everyone is not worshipping the Creator in different ways. Don't be deceived.
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
elated177:

My friend the guy is confused that's why he's angrily throwing tantrums, if he truly believe that everyone is worshiping the creator in different ways then why the thread?

Because the topic is telling people what they should do instead of being consistent with his opinion that everyone is free to choose the god of their choice! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
elated177:

you are deceiving yourself...

Everyone is worshipping the creator in different ways...don't be stupid
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mutant001:
you are deceiving yourself...

Na wah o!

"Nigerians should embrace the gods of their ancestors and leave Christianity/Islam"

Is Christianity/Islam not no part of different ways? smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My friend the guy is confused that's why he's angrily throwing tantrums, if he truly believe that everyone is worshiping the creator in different ways then why the thread?

Because the topic is telling people what they should do instead of being consistent with his opinion that everyone is free to choose the god of their choice! smiley
I see your fellow zombie is increasing your blatant Stupidity
You are more confused than confusion itself

When two zombies gather together their reasoning becomes catastrophic to their whole self, sense and being grin

Hinduism is for the Hindus, taoism for the Chinese, judaism is for the jews and christianity is for europeans grin

And you as an african zombie who is bound to enslavement and foolishness decides to follow their foreign gods who has nothing to do with your ancestors or descendants but imposed on you by your stupid pastors and not ingrained in you....tell me why the whiteman won't call you a slave whose brain has been mangled by the white due to propaganda and miseducation grin
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Na wah o!

"Nigerians should embrace the gods of their ancestors and leave Christianity/Islam"

Is Christianity/Islam not no part of different ways? smiley
this are foreign gods go and EMBRACE the god of your ancestors...that preserved them and gave them life till their were able to procreate to reach your family tree
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mutant001:
this are foreign gods go and EMBRACE the god not your ancestors...that preserved them and gave them life till their were able to procreate to reach your family tree

So why are you contradicting yourself instead of saying:

You supposed to be consistent in your opinion! wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So why are you contradicting yourself instead of saying:

You supposed to be consistent in your opinion! wink
typographical error

Go and re-read again
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mutant001:
typographical error
Go and re-read again

OK which one should we take?

Nigerians should abandon their preferred religion for the one you think is right or they can worship in DIFFERENT WAYS? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK which one should we take?

Nigerians should abandon their preferred religion for the one you think is right or they can worship in DIFFERENT WAYS? cheesy
every race have their spirituality and have different ways they worship their supreme God

What I am trying to isunerate is that the god of your ancestors will favor you far more than any religious foreign pagan gods hiding under christianity and islam
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mutant001:

every race have their spirituality and have different ways they worship their supreme God

What I am trying to isunerate is that the god of your ancestors will favor you far more than any religious foreign pagan gods hiding under christianity and islam

All the billionaires i know in Nigeria are either claiming Muslims or Christians o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All the billionaires i know in Nigeria are either claiming Muslims or Christians o! cheesy
yes they will claim and still hold on to the gods of their ancestors because they are smart, intelligent and sensible

You don't know pastors visit traditionalists in their oracle to make supplication to the gods of their ancestors to make their church boom,get more spiritual power, increase more members and bring forth money for them?
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mutant001:

yes they will claim and still hold on to the gods of their ancestors because they are smart, intelligent and sensible

You don't know pastors visit traditionalists in their oracle to make supplication to the gods of their ancestors to make their church boom,get more spiritual power, increase more members and bring forth money for them?

Well i know Guru Maharaj worship the gods of India not Ibadan o!
And most pastors do travel to far distant places for spiritual powers not the gods of their ancestors Sir! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well i know Guru Maharaj worship the gods of India not Ibadan o!
And most pastors do travel to far distant places for spiritual powers not the gods of their ancestors Sir! cheesy
you must be ignorant then

Go to the oracles in your village and let the traditionalist reveal to you the amount of pastors in every denomination who come to his abode for powers and supplication to their ancestral gods
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mutant001:

you must be ignorant then

Go to the oracles in your village and let the traditionalist reveal to you of the amount of pastors in every denomination who come to his abode for powers and supplication to their ancestral gods

I'm from a real ifá origin so i know many pastors do come to my uncle for spiritual powers but most of them aren't from our place they come from far distant lands.

So the idea of the gods of the land or ancestors of ruled out Sir! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm from a real ifá origin so i know many pastors do come to my uncle for spiritual powers but most of them aren't from our place they come from far distant lands.

So the idea of the gods of the land or ancestors of ruled out Sir! smiley
your uncle is a pagan, I love that
You talked about far distant lands where do those pastors come from to meet your uncle?

And don't use your little experience from your myopic mindset to make unrealistic generalization

pastors go to their ancestral gods to seek for power, divination and supplication
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mutant001:
your uncle is a pagan, I love that
You talked about far distant lands where do those pastors come from to meet your uncle?

And don't use your little experience from your myopic mindset to make unrealistic generalization

pastors go to their ancestral gods to seek for power, divination and supplication

That's a lie!
They only seek spiritual support anywhere they can get it! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's a lie!
you are a stupid ignoramus!!

How can you say it is a lie when you don't know of any traditionalist apart from your uncle grin

You are very funny
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's a lie!
you are lying to yourself
you can't get spirituality anywhere because if it is so everybody will have supernatural powers

You are not exposed take a trip to different villages and diviners within your abode.
Get a first hand knowledge from the traditionalist they will tell you alot of the coming and going of pastors who consult the gods of their ancestors
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MindHacker9009(m): 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
You people wants to go back to this, that could not stop colonization

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Incest And Cousin Marriages In The Bible / Is This True About T. B Joshua? / My Theory About The Earth, Heaven And Hell

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.