Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,256 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam (3589 Views)

Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal / Atheists, Please Leave Christianity Alone / Why Africans Should Not Follow Abrahamic Religions (christianity, Islam, Judaism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MindHacker9009(m): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
While the Europeans God brought them civilization
Architectural model of the temple of King Solomon in Jerusalem
https://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/786829

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
MindHacker9009:
While the Europeans God brought them civilization
Architectural model of the temple of King Solomon in Jerusalem
https://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/786829
architectural model and civilization has nothing to do with spirituality

Pagans can decide to build they own temple in the traditional way and still make supplication to the gods of their ancestors
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
MindHacker9009:
You people wants to go back to this, that could not stop colonization
those pictures are african spirituality

Paganism is deeply rooted in spirituality and divination
Christianity and islam are all pagan concept but morphed any transformed into a religion to make it stand out from it's GOD FATHER AKA 'paganism'
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MindHacker9009(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mutant001:
architectural model and civilization has nothing to do with spirituality
Pagans can decide to build they own temple in the traditional way and still make supplication to the gods of their ancestors

The Greeks Gods gave them civilization which still controls the world today, some very complex projects are still being named after Greek Gods today. Look a Greek temple as far back as 525 BC and compare with that of yours

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
MindHacker9009:

The Greeks Gods gave them civilization which still controls the world today, some very complex projects are still being named after Greek Gods today. Look a Greek temple as far back as 525 BC
just as the african gods gave africans civilization example voodoo ifa divination etc
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MindHacker9009(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mutant001:
just as the african gods gave africans civilization example voodoo ifa divination etc

The European Gods too gave them divination, science and technology to colonize Africa

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
MindHacker9009:

The European Gods too gave them divination, science and technology to colonize Africa till today
no white race can give you divination.
It is what you find within yourself

When our primitive ancestors felt the force of nature, intimidated by its awesome power, bemused by mysterious event they developed attitude of enchantment and respect. Living in harmony with nature meant not just the pragmatic daily necessities of life, but also a spiritual appreciation of dominance the sun, as the life giving force,became the natural authority of nature's power, so as tribe becomes more organized the division of labor allows them to flourish in terms of spiritual health, the shaman)witch doctor becomes the tribes direct link to a mystical nature, rituals evolve to reinforce the shamans sacred jurisdiction, tribal leaders now start to manipulate the role, gradually organic spirituality morphs into political management, as this process of distortion becomes more sophisticated so organized religion ripens into social control

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MindHacker9009(m): 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mutant001:
no white race can give you divination.
It is what you find within yourself

When our primitive ancestors felt the force of nature, intimidated by its awesome power, bemused by mysterious event they developed attitude of enchantment and respect. Living in harmony with nature meant not just the pragmatic daily necessities of life, but also a spiritual appreciation of dominance the sun, as the life giving force,became the natural authority of nature's power, so as tribe becomes more organized the division of labor allows them to flourish

Research on the Cathode ray tube is the forerunner of the television tube. It was invented by a European to communicate with the spirit world through divination
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Research on the Cathode ray tube is the forerunner of the television tube. It was invented by a European to communicate with the spirit world through divination
cathode ray tube has nothing to do with divination

A cathode-ray tube (CRT) is a specialized vacuum tube in which images are produced when an electron beam strikes a phosphorescent surface. Most desktop computer displays make use of CRTs. The CRT in a computer display is similar to the "picture tube" in a television receiver

research on the divination and spirituality of the gods of your ancestors

The trees, fire, air, water and earth can serve as a portal of divination through which your ancestors used to communicate with the gods of the land

Go make research on voodoo, ifa divination etc
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:28am On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:

you are lying to yourself
you can't get spirituality anywhere because if it is so everybody will have supernatural powers

You are not exposed take a trip to different villages and diviners within your abode.
Get a first hand knowledge from the traditionalist they will tell you alot of the coming and going of pastors who consult the gods of their ancestors

The reason why most people aren't going to those gods is fear of the unknown because those gods aren't merciful any mistake on the part of their worshipers could lead to madness that's why people are running away from idols! smiley
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 7:58am On Sep 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The reason why most people aren't going to those gods is fear of the unknown because those gods aren't merciful any mistake on the part of their worshipers could lead to madness that's why people are running away from idols! smiley
you are funny grin

and you think the god of the Jews or the god of the vaticans are merciful also

The god of the Jews that burnt and wiped away the entire sodom and gomorrah with fire
And turned lots wife to a pillar of salt is merciful

and the god of the vatican who needed human sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin

You sound delusional
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:33am On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:

you are funny grin
and you think the god of the Jews or the god of the vaticans are merciful also
The god of the Jews that burnt and wiped away the entire sodom and gomorrah with fire
And turned lots wife to a pillar of salt is merciful
and the god of the vatican who needed human sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin
You sound delusional

For your information i worship the God of the Jews not that of the Vatican!

The Jewish God says the wages of sin is DEATH {Romans 6:23} and He has been consistent with that, but demons makes people mad which leads to continuous pains as the insane are let loose to hurt others! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 8:43am On Sep 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

For your information i worship the God of the Jews not that of the Vatican!

The Jewish God says the wages of sin is DEATH {Romans 6:23} and He has been consistent with that, but demons makes people mad which leads to continuous pains as the insane are let loose to hurt others! smiley
for your information demons don't exist it is in your debased mindset

You are deceiving yourself {roman 6:23} is in the new testament so you are worshipping the god of the vatican

According to the god of the jews
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Isaiah‬ 45:7‬ KJV
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55am On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
for your information demons don't exist it is in your debased mindset

You are deceiving yourself {roman 6:23} is the new testament so you are worshipping the god of the vatican

According to the god of the jews
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Isaiah‬ 45:7‬ KJV

I have explained this in your other thread!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MindHacker9009(m): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2022
Cathode Ray Tube the forerunner of the television tube was invented to communicate with the spirt world through divination.
Read up how it was invented

Mutant001:

A cathode-ray tube (CRT) is a specialized vacuum tube in which images are produced when an electron beam strikes a phosphorescent surface. Most desktop computer displays make use of CRTs. The CRT in a computer display is similar to the "picture tube" in a television receiver

research on the divination and spirituality of the gods of your ancestors

The trees, fire, air, water and earth can serve as a portal of divination through which your ancestors used to communicate with the gods of the land

Go make research on voodoo, ifa divination etc
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Cathode Ray Tube the forerunner of the television tube was invented to communicate with the spirt world through divination.
Read up how it was invented

are you listening to yourself grin
I doubt if your head is correct

cathode-ray tube (CRT), Vacuum tube that produces images when its phosphorescent surface is struck by electron beams. CRTs can be monochrome (using one electron gun) or colour (typically using three electron guns to produce red, green, and blue images that, when combined, render a multicolour image).

It seems you are very much ignorant of what you are Typing about
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have explained this in your other thread!
you haven't explained anything because you have nothing to explain grin

you are just going around aimlessly like a decapitated bush rat

You can't give what you don't have..you are totally wrong in all ramification
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
you haven't explained anything because you have nothing to explain grin

you are just going around aimlessly like a decapitated bush rat

You can't give what you don't have..you are totally wrong in all ramification

Let's just say i worship God in a different way just as you said before! wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Let's just say i worship God in a different way just as you said before! wink
it's such a pity!!!

You are scrapping at the bottom of your barrel grin
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MindHacker9009(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
Then you will read up on how the Cathode Ray Tube the forerunner of the television tube was invented to communicate with the spirt world through divination.

Mutant001:
are you listening to yourself grin
I doubt if Mutant001 head is correct

cathode-ray tube (CRT), Vacuum tube that produces images when its phosphorescent surface is struck by electron beams. CRTs can be monochrome (using one electron gun) or colour (typically using three electron guns to produce red, green, and blue images that, when combined, render a multicolour image).

It seems you are very much ignorant of what you are Typing about
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
it's such a pity!!!

You are scrapping at the bottom of your barrel grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm so you're talking from both sides of the mouth, shey? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm so you're talking from both sides of the mouth, shey? cheesy
It is obvious that is what you have been doing grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
MindHacker9009:
OP I mindhacker9009 is an idiot
Then i will read up on how the Cathode Ray Tube the forerunner of the television tube was not invented to communicate with the spirt world through divination.

Op I am sorry I was high on asian weed when I typed this rubbish

you better do that ASAP
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MindHacker9009(m): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
If I Mutant001 is not an idiot
Then i will read up on how the Cathode Ray Tube the forerunner of the television tube was not invented to communicate with the spirt world through divination.

I Mutant001 is high on asian weed that's why I wants people to go back to this

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
MindHacker9009:
If I MindHacker9009 is not an idiot

I MindHacker9009 is high on asian weed that's why I dont wants people to go back to this asian weed that I have been smoking that is destroying my brain

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
It is obvious that is what you have been doing grin cheesy
Well let's see who's been talking from both sides of the mouth after all i believe in Jesus the only begotten Son of God and i believe you can't worship my God unless you're following Jesus' counsel.
So continue with your god that could be worshiped in different ways, i'm just surprised that instead of me to be the one agitating over your choice of faith it's been you who said your god can be worshiped in DIFFERENT ways that's getting overly anxious! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well let's see who's been talking from both sides of the mouth after all i believe in Jesus the only begotten Son of God and i believe you can't worship my God unless you're following Jesus' counsel.
So continue with your god that could be worshiped in different ways, i'm just surprised that instead of me to be the one agitating over your choice of faith it's been you who said your god can be worshiped in DIFFERENT ways that's getting overly anxious! smiley
the most confused zombies and religion on earth are the so called Christians and christianity

You buffoons don't know that you are worshipping two pagan gods in one bible. That is the god of the Jews which is in the old testament and the god of the vatican which is in the new testament
That is why the jews don't subscribe to christianity
The Jews book is the Torah and the christian book is the bible

Infact the vatican in nicea were so smart that they had to join the Torah to the new testament to call it bible so as to have a strong convincing force to persuade people to join their cult because they know if they discard the old torah and focus on the new testament they won't gain much membership and control the crowd as they so please and desire

So they had to intersect two pagan gods to make it captivating.
Christians are practicing polytheism not monotheism as you all Christian zombies think in your disillusioned debased mindset grin
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
the most confused zombies and religion on earth are the so called Christians and christianity

You buffoons don't know that you are worshipping two pagan gods in one bible. That is the god of the Jews which is in the old testament and the god of the vatican which is in the new testament
That is why the jews don't subscribe to christianity
The Jews book is the Torah and the christian book is the bible

Infact the vatican in nicea were so smart that they had to join the Torah to the new testament to call it bible so as to have a strong convincing force to persuade people to join their cult because they know if they discard the old torah and focus on the new testament they won't gain much membership and control the crowd as they so please and desire

So they had to intersect two pagan gods to make it captivating.
Christians are practicing polytheism not monotheism as you all Christian zombies think in your disillusioned debased mindset grin

It all boils down to the same thing:

WORSHIPING GOD IN DIFFERENT WAYS! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It all boils down to the same thing:

WORSHIPING GOD IN DIFFERENT WAYS! cheesy
yes and you should embrace the gods of your ancestors first and foremost because it is ingrained in you and you shouldn't be a slave worshipping the foreign pagan gods that was imposed on you by colonization
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:

yes and you should embrace the gods of your ancestors first and foremost because it is ingrained in you and you shouldn't be a slave worshipping the foreign pagan gods

Now you're no longer in support of DIFFERENT WAYS! wink
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Now you're no longer in support of DIFFERENT WAYS! wink
you are a m0r0n

You need mental help.... although I can't blame you much because you found yourself inside the foolishness even before your mother gave birth to you. Moreso your brain was contorted since birth..for you to no LONGER BE A SLAVE IT WILL TAKE YEARS

BUT FOR NOW YOU ARE LIVING IN CAPTIVITY
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mutant001:
you are a m0r0n

You need mental help.... although I can't blame you much because you found yourself inside the foolishness even before your mother gave birth to you. Moreso your brain was contorted since birth..for you to no LONGER BE A SLAVE IT WILL TAKE YEARS

BUT FOR NOW YOU ARE LIVING IN CAPTIVITY

I sabi punish stupid people with consistency walahi talahi!

Ọmọ if you want to talk in the public you need training from Jesus of Nazareth he the world's most wonderful counselor of all time {Isaiah 9:6} there's no need using insults and abusive speeches to get intelligent inquisitors off your back, you need wisdom as in divine wisdom.

I Maximus will continue to punish you intelligently while you're sweating profusely over the stupidity you want to market! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Deist War: Part 1: Atheists. . . Unperceptive / Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion- Guinness World Records 2003, Pg 102 / Check Out The Vibrant Church Websites:listen And Watch Life The Word Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.