Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy (21477 Views)

FG Makes Fresh Offer, ASUU Insists On UTAS / Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy / FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by udeh3(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
Yureyes:
Yea. No work No pay. I like the part where the minister said “it’s only a thief that goes to eat where he didn’t work”. You don’t expect to be paid when you have been at home for 6 months. Nevertheless, thunder will still fire this APC government.

Are you aware that the lost topics will be taught, project students will be attended to, etc. If you don't pay them, it's simple, when the FG meets their requirements, they'll resume and when they do, they'll proceed to a new session, meaning, no results, no one graduates since they weren't paid for.

Senseless govt

1 Like

Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by pointblankeirie: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Middleborn:

My question to the FG and whoever supports the FG in this persecution of Lecturers is, who is going to complete the backlog of work that has stockpiled since February 14?

The nature of work done by academic lecturers puts them in a position where there is a lot of work to be done in every semester from the class room to the lab to the office dealing
with scripts and documents etc. In most cases, Universities are under staffed, hence the workload. If the lecturers don't do their work for 6 months, that job will be there waiting for them because unlike other kinds of jobs where you can just resume and start from current activities, the lecturers have to start from where they stopped. The students cannot for example move to the next level if they have not been taught, if they don't take their exam and have their scripts marked.

So if the FG can contract the backlog of work stockpiled since February 14 till date to someone else, then their no work no pay policy will be upheld. In fact the FG should be helping the lecturers to resolve this backlog of work that have resulted due to the striking process, this would show their commitment to education. But you see, the FG doesn't give a fvck whether the work is done or not. not paying the lecturers the six months salary would mean that they can resume and abandon the work on the table. The fact that the FG know this and has decided not to do anything about it is what should disturb the students and Nigeria as a whole.
backlog of work kee the lecturers there, forming victims and they behave like they are Gods around campus, Studying in a Fed university is self learning you simply lecture yourself cos those lecturers don’t do shit sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by acetylcholine(f): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
ASUU is selfishly inclined.
They are disguising to be fighting for the welfare of the students but in truth they are much after their own interests.
TetFund is doing wonders in our varsities.
Their building Projects are classy.
I am neither a govt official nor an APC member.
I a concerned Nigerian citizen

I shake my head in pity for uninformed individuals like you. The TETfund you all are mentioning today was a product of ASUU's struggle!

Let me educate you a bit. The purpose of TETfund is to provide supplementary source of funding to all tertiary (federal and state) institutions.

TETfund,which is a brainchild of ASUU generates fund through the 2% education tax paid from accessible profits of all companies registered in Nigeria.

Go to most state universities, virtually all buildings were erected through TETfund, except for Admin building, in some cases. So tell me exactly what government is suppose to be doing if not funding education.

You all keep praising the same people striping you and your unborn generation of their Commonwealth, while bad-mouthing the same union that brought about TETfund you are talking of.

If the masses cannot hold the government at the jugular to better the society by investing in education, then there is absolutely no hope for this country, because a country can NEVER rise beyond the level of her education!

Honestly, when I read posts like this, it convinces me that the sacrifices ASUU is going through is not worth it. We should fight for our welfare alone and allow government to hike tuition fees to whatever amount it deems fit. Then parents and students can take up the fight from there. Tertiary education is not meant for all afterall!

1 Like

Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by ThinkSmarter: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
acetylcholine:

I shake my head in pity for uninformed individuals like you. The TETfund you all are mentioning today was a product of ASUU's struggle!

Let me educate you a bit. The purpose of TETfund is to provide supplementary source of funding to all tertiary (federal and state) institutions.

TETfund,which is a brainchild of ASUU generates fund through the 2% education tax paid from accessible profits of all companies registered in Nigeria.

Go to most state universities, virtually all buildings were erected through TETfund, except for Admin building, in some cases. So tell me exactly what government is suppose to be doing if not funding education.

You all keep praising the same people striping you and your unborn generation of their Commonwealth, while bad-mouthing the same union that brought about TETfund you are talking of.

If the masses cannot hold the government at the jugular to better the society by investing in education, then there is absolutely no hope for this country, because a country can NEVER rise beyond the level of her education!

Honestly, when I read posts like this, it convinces me that the sacrifices ASUU is going through is not worth it. We should fight for our welfare alone and allow government to hike tuition fees to whatever amount it deems fit. Then parents and students can take up the fight from there. Tertiary education is not meant for all afterall!
Thank you for being civil in your submission.
I am better informed now
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by ViceGovernor: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
Someone said ASUU is asking for ransome using students academic life as hostage
Yes sir it definitely looks like academic banditry. cheesy
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by Oblivion34: 2:03am On Sep 05, 2022
Nezee:
ASUU is an association of Selfish and greedy individuals who thinks they can always use the Nigerian students education to fight for their selfish interests. Both ASUU and FG have no students interests. FG should stick to the golden rule ' no work, no pay' so that when next ASUU wants to embark on a strike to fight for their selfish interests, they would have to think twice! Nonsensicals!!

Yassssssssss
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by Oblivion34: 2:09am On Sep 05, 2022
Middleborn:

My question to the FG and whoever supports the FG in this persecution of Lecturers is, who is going to complete the backlog of work that has stockpiled since February 14?

The nature of work done by academic lecturers puts them in a position where there is a lot of work to be done in every semester from the class room to the lab to the office dealing with scripts and documents etc. In most cases, Universities are under staffed, hence the workload. If the lecturers don't do their work for 6 months, that job will be there waiting for them because unlike other kinds of jobs where you can just resume and start from current activities, the lecturers have to start from where they stopped. The students cannot for example move to the next level if they have not been taught, if they don't take their exam and have their scripts marked.

So if the FG can contract the backlog of work stockpiled since February 14 till date to someone else, then their no work no pay policy will be upheld. In fact the FG should be helping the lecturers to resolve this backlog of work that have resulted due to the striking process, this would show their commitment to education. But you see, the FG doesn't give a fvck whether the work is done or not. not paying the lecturers the six months salary would mean that they can resume and abandon the work on the table. The fact that the FG know this and has decided not to do anything about it is what should disturb the students and Nigeria as a whole.

Two weeks of revision, and exams is backlog of work? Who is responsible for the backlog of work?

I believe ASUU declared strike because the government were yet to meet with their demands, and were hoping to get rapid action when they declared strike (How far after 6 months?)

ASUU chose to declare strike because they want their voices to be heard. They took it too far by going 6 months while expecting pay.

If ASUU were patient enough to keep meeting up with government while school was in session, their demands would have been met..

But we know ASUU are used to going on yearly strike, then resume with enough salary arrears in their pocket.

The "No work, no Pay" policy must stand. That will teach the union to start thinking twice before declaring yearly strike!
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by Oblivion34: 2:13am On Sep 05, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Who will compensate the students for 7 months loss in their life? Some can't go to NYSC due to age factor.? Yet banks and other top companies will be asking of 26 years with 2 years experience!!!. ASUU always get paid whenever strikes ends, who pays the students for time lost!

The government keeps promoting more strike by always paying them before they call off strike.

Let them take away the payments, and we'll see changes.
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by Oblivion34: 2:16am On Sep 05, 2022
BrutusOj:
And a few other greedy people will loot the money budgeted for the salary of university lecturers abi? You can talk about them forfeiting allowances but not their salary. Do you realise that some of them have been living on credit since the strike began? Have they been feeding on grass since the strike began? If not for the irresponsible government, there wouldn't have been strike in the first place. Lett be objective when responding to issues such as this please.

We all know the govt is corrupt!

Let the government spend ASUU salary anyhow they seem fit.

But ASUU must be taught a lesson. Even if it's just this once. Are they the only one

Yearly strike since over 2 decades
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by Oblivion34: 2:22am On Sep 05, 2022
DevilSignature:
most I admonish you guys before you make comments here, borrow some sense even if you have none. Now put yourself in ASUU shoes, if you were an ASUU staff and your protested for irregularities in your working environment and the government turned a deaf ear, you used strike option now the government come out to say they are not gonna pay you your salaries, how are gonna feel?

Note it's legal for members of staffs under Nigerian Labour Congress or any labour union in the world to protest or use strike option called government attention in cases of non proper working environment or other irregularities, also note that throughout the six months of ASUU strike federal government has never issue a suspension letter to any of ASUU staffs branches or ASUU in general, so why won't pay them their salaries?

In reply to the bolded, if I was to be in ASUU shoes, I'll be sane enough to understand that 3 months strike is enough to show my greivances.

Wanting pay after 6 months strike means I am a theif, and I should be prosecuted, or forced to resign.
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by Oblivion34: 2:24am On Sep 05, 2022
Bigfish121:
Imagine within the space of 3 years, they went on strike 2 times just imagine.

It's worse than you think

Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by Oblivion34: 2:26am On Sep 05, 2022
Ebubu:

If you’re never tired of collecting loans, keep on with the strike till new year.

You fit no even see money buy bag of rice for Christmas for your kids.

I can't help but to buhahahaha grin grin cheesy grin
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by Oblivion34: 2:29am On Sep 05, 2022
Ebubu:

I don’t care. We kukuma no get classrooms before. I’m supposed to have graduated last year then your 2020 strike happened, now I’m supposed to graduate last April now you’re striking into December and next year.

You waste 2 years of my life, but want me to support you getting paid for wasting my life ?

I will rather waste 2 more years than support FG paying you for those months of strike.

You were paid during 2020 strike merely because FG had sympathy owing to covid 19 lockdown.

FG can change their mind later to pay you, I won’t know. But if it were left for me as a student, I don’t support you getting paid.

My house rent is wasting and I’ll pay new one from nothing, my years are wasting but you want me to support you. Please go on with the strike, who has lost 2 years can easily lose few more months.

My joy is you will never get paid for what you had done.

They want to be pitied. Meanwhile, they lack empathy
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by Oblivion34: 2:31am On Sep 05, 2022
Peacefulmindz:

If you or any of your family people are lecturers you will not yan this rubbish here.
Na only them go for strike? No be ASUU force everybody go house?

Na only una family members dey support ASUU now

ASUU has lost the sympathy of 80% Nigerians

Let "No, work, No Pay" policy stand, and let's see if the union will be bold enough to declare strike next year
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by Oblivion34: 2:38am On Sep 05, 2022
NezzyMike:

Hahaha, no work no pay while students are languishing. Is the salary Buhari's? Let me educate you small, before a strike is embarked, government is informed thrice but Buhari who doesn't priotise education always shun them. There's money in this country, he should pay them, it is not his!!!

In reply to the bolded, the govt wouldn't take the union seriously because they are accustomed to seeing them go on yearly strikes.

If ASUU had used this same energy to pressure the government while school activities were ongoing, things may have been better.

But ASUU beleives strike will yield rapid action (How far after 6 months and counting?)

ASUU must not get a dime for all the months not worked for!
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by Oblivion34: 2:42am On Sep 05, 2022
Selfish union
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by Oblivion34: 2:46am On Sep 05, 2022
9jatriot:
I am trying to understand you.
Let us run throw 1 scenarios.

Scenario 1
You employ the services of an architect with the following job description and timeline.
Month 1: Design floor plan: Workdone: Paid
Month 2: Build the foundation: Workdone: Paid
Month 3: Do the block work: Work not done (Strike): Not Paid
Month 4: Roof the house: Work not done (Strike): Not Paid

Now let us test how logical you are. Assuming this architect now resumes in Month 5 to start work of Month 3, and tells you that you have to pay him for Month 3 and 4 but he will start the work of Month 3 in Month 5, will you as a business owner or an individual pay him?

You guys always forget that the FG is your employer and they are the ones to tell you what to do as employees.

I really wish FG can follow through with this no work no pay. ASUU is trying to use this election & students[b] to hold FG to ransom and I wish FG has the balls to call their bluff

[b]Can you tell your landlord that since you travelled for 3 months that you will not pay rent for those 3 months

Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by Oblivion34: 2:49am On Sep 05, 2022
Pymetrics:

But when he resumes in Month 5 to start the work of Month 3, won't you give him new additional project to combine with the work of month 3? The new project is the new student to be admitted through the last concluded jamb and adverts for pg schools. Except you will say don't take new project, only start from the existing one. And I know that parents will come in here when they see that new project which is the new student won't be admitted. They have to wait for another year again. The lecturing job is even more complex than the analogy of architect.

What is complex in spending half period to talk about your previous life experiences, and using the remaining half period to teach?
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by Oblivion34: 2:53am On Sep 05, 2022
udeh3:

Are you aware that the lost topics will be taught, project students will be attended to, etc. If you don't pay them, it's simple, when the FG meets their requirements, they'll resume and when they do, they'll proceed to a new session, meaning, no results, no one graduates since they weren't paid for.

Senseless govt

Lies from the pits of hell!!!

The best a lecturer can do is to rush the students and make up for everything with two weeks of revision. Then exam!

Then they'll be high record of mass failure!

Lecturers will come to class and stamp their foot in the ground boasting of how they'll get paid whether they come to class or not.

That has always been the tradition!
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by NezzyMike: 4:43am On Sep 05, 2022
Oblivion34:

In reply to the bolded, the govt wouldn't take the union seriously because they are accustomed to seeing them go on yearly strikes.

If ASUU had used this same energy to pressure the government while school activities were ongoing, things may have been better.

But ASUU beleives strike will yield rapid action (How far after 6 months and counting?)

ASUU must not get a dime for all the months not worked for!

But a worker has the right to go on strike when his salary expectations are not being met. Well for what you bolded, you can't embark on a strike without informing your employer, it's a labour law. And who told you unfruitful meetings/committee were not set-up before they went for the strike.

Remember in 2020, it was 9 months and their salary was paid, earned allowance was also given, it wasn't noticed because of the Covid19 lockdown. If any govt organisation doesn't embark on strike to get their entitlements, govt won't send you. But why don't the govt withhold the allowances of politicians or refuse to pay those that were jailed. Why do politicians equip their private Universities or organisation? Abeg leave matter for Mathias

Doctors are planning to embark theirs too, what do these politicians use our taxes, school fees and co to do I used to argue like you during my undergraduate days but understood better during and after postgraduate.

Well if their salary is not paid, schools remain shut and so who loses? The student will be at the receiving end while the children of Adamu will be enjoying abroad. Did you even fault the govt for allowing the strike to linger? Let him do 80% and the incessant strike actions will be a thing of the past.

Just imagine peanuts civil servants earn in this period of inflation but yet trillions are sent to other countries. Buhari has borrowed more than 11 trillions for our unborn grandkids to pay back.
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by NezzyMike: 4:53am On Sep 05, 2022
Oblivion34:

The best a lecturer can do is to rush the students and make up for everything with two weeks of revision. Then exam!

Lecturers will come to class and stamp their foot in the ground boasting of how they'll get paid whether they come to class or not.

If they are not paid, that is what will happen. But why did this wicked govt allow it to linger to this extent? They were more engrossed in their political career than ending the strike earlier.
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by NezzyMike: 4:56am On Sep 05, 2022
Ebubu:

If you’re never tired of collecting loans, keep on with the strike till new year.

You fit no even see money buy bag of rice for Christmas for your kids.

Oboy these people were really prepared o, they are always informed two months before. ASUU is not a poor association, it's just few that are being helped while the Drs/ professors are landlords. Forget about Christmas rice for now grin
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by NezzyMike: 4:59am On Sep 05, 2022
Oblivion34:

In reply to the bolded, if I was to be in ASUU shoes, I'll be sane enough to understand that 3 months strike is enough to show my greivances.

Wanting pay after 6 months strike means I am a theif, and I should be prosecuted, or forced to resign.

So you call off a strike without any achievements or hearing from the government grin grin grin, your sense too much o. They will be paid jare.
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by gaskiyamagana: 5:01am On Sep 05, 2022
Onucs:
I am with the FG on this one. NO WORK, NO PAY Jhoor!
Meaning that their strike is illegal and they want to collect legal money?a
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by gaskiyamagana: 5:03am On Sep 05, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
ASUU is selfishly inclined.
They are disguising to be fighting for the welfare of the students but in truth they are much after their own interests.
TetFund is doing wonders in our varsities.
Their building Projects are classy.
I am neither a govt official nor an APC member.
I a concerned Nigerian citizen

Sharap
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by NezzyMike: 5:03am On Sep 05, 2022
Oblivion34:

We all know the govt is corrupt!

Let the government spend ASUU salary anyhow they seem fit.

But ASUU must be taught a lesson. Even if it's just this once. Are they the only one

Yearly strike since over 2 decades

You should ask the govt what causes the yearly strike! Let them clear off these piled up stuff and the strike will end. To fulfil a conscious agreement is now a war.
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by NezzyMike: 5:04am On Sep 05, 2022
ejimatic:
. The industrial law alkows only 3 months strike with payment.If it goes beyond three months the principle of no work and no pay applies

Yet Buhari stopped their salary the first month it started, that wasn't fair. Do you know some research institutes have been on strike since last year, why is the govt paying them?
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by NezzyMike: 5:08am On Sep 05, 2022
dogmart:

You have said the simple fact.

The truth remains that the government is paying far more than any employer of labour in this country(except maybe multinationals) and in truth they are paying for next to zero returns.
Go to all government parastatal across the country both state and federal and you will see what is at play.

Yes we deserve better governance, but please understand that the government is not father Christmas.

You cant continue to share national cake and claim it is your right. Just because u hear some people are stealing in government. Have u not also been stealing at your own level?

Take a realistic look at things as a business owner and you will understand the government attimes.

Before u compare urselves with the pay in other developed countries, know for certain things are not same there. Your expense are not same so also your pay cannot be same. We just have to be realistic.

Just imagine how you are pampering the wicked looters that you pay your taxes to without any tangible infrastructure to show for it. This is shameful, don't worry 2023 will be promax inflation since the govt is doing well.

Well the govt has introduced poverty to a high percentage of people and so most do not know their human rights. The other countries use the taxes from the masses to develop their countries, equip their Universities, pay their staff well and provide security too. But your own politicians or govt want to choke you to death with wicked policies and looting.
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by NezzyMike: 5:14am On Sep 05, 2022
backbone503:

I totally support FG on this. Let them resume first and can thereafter appeal/beg/renegotiate with FG on their pay while on strike.

ASUU is a very selfish body that loves going on strikes because they always get paid for staying at home. 90% of their reason for embarking on this strike in selfish.

The people that resumed, how market? Believe this govt at your own peril.
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by NezzyMike: 5:21am On Sep 05, 2022
9jatriot:
I am trying to understand you.
Let us run throw 1 scenarios.

Scenario 1
You employ the services of an architect with the following job description and timeline.
Month 1: Design floor plan: Workdone: Paid
Month 2: Build the foundation: Workdone: Paid
Month 3: Do the block work: Work not done (Strike): Not Paid
Month 4: Roof the house: Work not done (Strike): Not Paid

Now let us test how logical you are. Assuming this architect now resumes in Month 5 to start work of Month 3, and tells you that you have to pay him for Month 3 and 4 but he will start the work of Month 3 in Month 5, will you as a business owner or an individual pay him?

You guys always forget that the FG is your employer and they are the ones to tell you what to do as employees.

I really wish FG can follow through with this no work no pay. ASUU is trying to use this election to hold FG to ransom and I wish FG has the balls to call their bluff

Can you tell your landlord that since you travelled for 3 months that you will not pay rent for those 3 months

This scenario no work grin in this situation.

The builder hasn't always be paid in full (even after signing an agreement) for a long time but still try to continue with the job.

The environment/equipment for the job are not sufficient or conducive for the worker, he should continue to suffer? He should keep working without complaining? Do not write about something you aren't well informed.
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by NezzyMike: 5:32am On Sep 05, 2022
iyke484real:
Hello sir, with all due respect what backlog are you talking about? If I may ask were schools running while on strike to have accumulated backlogs?

Firstly, the government was not owing them salaries before they went on strike...it is work before pay and not work after pay. They where being paid right uptill when they embarked on strike it is only rational for payment to resume when they start from where they suspended duties.

Secondly sir, why should a student forfeit a CGPA he earnestly worked for and also paid school fees for?...are you declaring the previous one null and void with a proposition of conducting a fresh semester or session at your own perils and expenses?...I don't understand...how does that even make sense to you?

Thirdly, the time lost by students can never be regain sir... Some students were supposed to have graduated ...some were supposed to have gone to serve...some have already forfeited a six months rent as a result of this strike not to talk of the emotional trauma...are u saying that assu will have to turn back the hand of time and correct all the damages above? If they are paid, who is going to pay the students for their own losses?...it is a collateral damage... it should be evenly shared sir.

My dear let's call a spade a spade... In as much as this government is terrible, ASUU is also greedy, with little or no sense of patriotism they keep talking about revitalization, how that almost all university's infrastructures have decayed but when ever NUC comes for accreditation they are still the one who goes about lobbying them(NUC) into accreditating departments with the so called dilapidated infrastructures.

Note that NUC is actually a committee organized by the government to appraise tertiary institutions within the country and ensure there are up to standard.... members of ASUU end up frustrating this beautiful idea of the government just to achieve their greedy motives....then make a U-turn and attack the government accusing them of negligence...

Pls don't fall for the senseless and illogical rants by the president of ASUU.

You just typed a long epistle as a novice that you are. Do you know other federal organisation received their minimum wage since 2019 but this strike forced the govt to pay theirs. Fault govt in all these because they consciously signed the agreement. Why is it only poor masses that their salaries are withheld or no increase for a long number of years?
Re: FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy by udeh3(m): 5:35am On Sep 05, 2022
Oblivion34:

Unfortunately, you had a bad and reckless lecturers. I experienced few of them too. But it doesn't represents the totality of the lecturers. I left school over 8yrs and I'm still a good friend with many of my lecturers due to their discipline, character and head-on work altitudes

During my project... My supervisor was also doing research with me. He encouraged me to finish the project and as a team, he motivated us to come out the best. That we did.

So, not paying them, I support them abandoning the equivalent work scale for the past 6 months. They're Nigerians and human being too. Compare them with lecturers in a sane clime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Reveals Next Line Of Action As Yahaya Bello Obtains Court Order / Taraba State Governorship Election Results / Oby Ezekwesili In Ghana As World Observer 2 Assess If Ghana Is Ready 4 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.