Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress (25909 Views)

Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' / Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by M23M(f): 5:25am On Sep 04, 2022
So someone would just sit down and script this?
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by udemzyudex(m): 5:28am On Sep 04, 2022
Dabillion:
Efcc na bastard may dem pray them no enter my trap when am back to naija na to use.my glock on them if them try me, ah! On God one of them go down. FVCK!

Lol.... You think say na catapult EFCC dey carry waka abi?

1 Like

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by kingyakos: 5:39am On Sep 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I knew that was an angle to the claim..

She would have cashed out majorly if she has included certain phrases like 'My support for Peter Obi was the major reason for the attack...' 'I was quizzed endlessly and aimlessly for supporting Peter Obi...', etc

Seems that's the newest approach to cashing out now...

Just weave a good story around yourself and sprinkle some Peter Obi in the narrative, some guillble ones will take the bait... and you are on the rollercoaster to your major break!
cheesy cheesy

From this trash u posted here made me come to a conclusion that sense has eluded you and your foolishness is a bloodline thing.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by saintopus(m): 5:43am On Sep 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:

She would have cashed out majorly if she has included certain phrases like 'My support for Peter Obi was the major reason for the attack...' 'I was quizzed endlessly and aimlessly for supporting Peter Obi...', etc

Just weave a good story around yourself and sprinkle some Peter Obi in the narrative, some guillble ones will take the bait... and you are on the rollercoaster to your major break!
cheesy cheesy

Correct
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Paulianfa(m): 6:01am On Sep 04, 2022
This EFCC mehn their grammars is topnotch

1 Like

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:10am On Sep 04, 2022
Dabillion:
Efcc na bastard may dem pray them no enter my trap when am back to naija na to use.my glock on them if them try me, ah! On God one of them go down. FVCK!

You will be back in peace but no let your foolishness make you destroy your own glory
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by indigenous234(f): 6:16am On Sep 04, 2022
If they deny it, there's a 99.9 percent chance that its true.

I don't trust the Nigerian state.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by brandsoncharlie: 6:17am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You will be back in peace but no let your foolishness make you destroy your own glory
Why would they invade his house for no just reasons, criminal efcc, he should shoot one of them and tag them armed robbers , call the police and see if efcc will deny it.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Cuntface: 6:20am On Sep 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:

cheesy cheesy

Na idiots and kids Full this forum, tbh

6 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by ZombieTAMER: 6:25am On Sep 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:

cheesy cheesy

my yoruba Muslim friend

Nigerians have long rejected a Muslim Muslim ticket

We are not living in Islamabad

7 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by gasparpisciotta: 6:26am On Sep 04, 2022
The same EFCC that entered through the ceiling of somebody’s house......they should remember that ‘there is God you in everything we are doing o’

4 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Buharidgeneral: 6:27am On Sep 04, 2022
Yes or No answer. Efcc dey write big big grammar .They ended up saying nothing

2 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by deebrownneymar: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2022
I’ve been wondering why she didn’t pursue justice since July? I was quite skeptical when reading her story. I few things didn’t add up. However, if her claim is true (albeit fishy) I hope she gets justice.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by bekpo(m): 6:28am On Sep 04, 2022
Poorly scripted response from efcc. They ended up saying nothing. The PPRO should b excuse immediately from d organization, this type of response can only pass 4 a kindergarten.

1 Like

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:33am On Sep 04, 2022
rusher14:
I said it should be taken which much salt.
chai are u that gullible? What a vague response. Bloody liars.

1 Like

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by rusher14: 6:34am On Sep 04, 2022
F22RAPTOR:

chai are u that gullible? What a vague response. Bloody liars.

Since you were there why did EFCC come for you?
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:35am On Sep 04, 2022
Paulianfa:
This EFCC mehn their grammars is topnotch
they hire people for it
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Elidrisy20: 6:36am On Sep 04, 2022
She's an actress,so she's just acting
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by donbenie(m): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:

cheesy cheesy
Shut up 1DIOT..
See this F00l creating an alternative narrative of what she reported and running with it..
NITWIT,where in your stupid eyes did she include Peter Obi?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2022
rusher14:

Since you were there why did EFCC come for you?
oh sorry, I thought you were an intelligent person. Please Ignore my quote, let me go look for reasonable people to engage.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Moh247: 6:40am On Sep 04, 2022
Until both parties approach a court then I won't support anyone
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:46am On Sep 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:

cheesy cheesy

See them, the people that doesn't want a functional nation. The people that do everything to foster a divisive and chaotic nation.

He isn't concerned with the nonsense a national body penned against an individual they allegedly assaulted, his concern is simply on where the victim is from. His brain can't reason pass tribe and religion.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by virginchaser(m): 6:47am On Sep 04, 2022
Is she not knowledgeable enough to know that the first thing is to make a formal report at the nearest police station and state the hospital that treated her. Than coming on line to rant and attempted to dent image of an organization. She is lucky they did not hammer her with plenty litigation.

1 Like

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Thomthom(m): 6:50am On Sep 04, 2022
This brutality is not Good.. has Efcc taking over from sars. she should go to court.. and we should have CCTV camera installed in our homes... Even EFCC is also risking their lives too... How can you break into someone's home by 2pm with the insecurity issue in this country and you expect me to open gate for you by 2pm.. I think our next government should look into this EFCC mode of operation because everyone is not a yahoo boy..

1 Like

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by UselessBuharist: 6:52am On Sep 04, 2022
Doyou2019:

And she must!
Four days ago, a Federal High Court in Abuja
awarded damages in the sum of N1 million against this same useless EFCC over unlawful invasion of Fezel Nigeria Limited, located
at Plot 792, Cadastral Zone Industrial Estate,
Idu-Abuja.

The company was forcefully invaded by officers
of the EFCC early this year without any justifiable reason.

A democracy without Rule of Law is no democracy!.

The question is will they pay?
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:00am On Sep 04, 2022
Then you shud be more equipped o cos they might juz waste ur life and claim self-defense or accidental discharge. Be careful wen dealing with feds
Dabillion:
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Advocate500: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2022
So many people have accused the agency of constant bullying and unlawful invasion of their homes, instead of issuing a statement and dismissing the allegations,why not call their to order.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 04, 2022
Lol. The efcc we all know behave like armed robbers. The response is far from professional. Looks like beer parlour reply

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by vanunu: 7:06am On Sep 04, 2022
DeLaRue:
If EFCC knows nothing about the attack, why did it need to get so personal by referring to the lady as a 'self-styled actress', and then in another sentence, as an 'upcoming actress'.

What is the relevance of her occupation to the question of whether your officers attacked her.

That is to tell you how low they are.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 04, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

See them, the people that doesn't want a functional nation. The people that do everything to foster a divisive and chaotic nation.

He isn't concerned with the nonsense a national body penned against an individual they allegedly assaulted, his concern is simply on where the victim is from. His brain can't reason pass tribe and religion.

The clown smokes and dreams peter obi. See how he pulled obi into a topic that is 10000 miles aways from politics. They claim obi wont win but keep smashing head on his matter. So if obi supporters changr the lives of people. How is that his business.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by marsup: 7:06am On Sep 04, 2022
Whoever it is, that wrote the statement, is a bitter and an unprofessional dimwit.
The major question wasn't even answered..
Did you go to her house or not?

The commission is lying.
The lady is exaggerating things.

1 Like

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by backnbeta(f): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2022
Is the beating and bloody head part of the script? This is not believable coming from the efcc we know

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) / Uche Jombo Wades Into Tonto Dikeh & Azuka Ogujiuba's Domestic Violence Squabble / Photos Of Bimbo Akintola Working Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.