Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress (25910 Views)

Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' / Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by walexbiz(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
The efcc media response team are whacked, why do they need to go for further analysis when they have made a rebuttal without reaching a conclusion. Government officials never seems to amaze me.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Popesuccess(m): 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
kozmokaz:
cheesy

E get no tools efcc operatives no de carry come operation make this bastards no de lie careless Abi make I drop pic or videos of some of them raids ?

Idiots de carry axe , saw , even ladder join

And here they are denying

Police stations normally de close by 6 pm for nigeria cause of security reasons lol

That one no be news na so what the fuc.k are they trying to say

I keep saying this

Until this stupid mfk meet them match for raid na them body go cool down

Was there a raid in that area or not ?

Na simple question
True, the police post in my area normally close, they will lock themselves inside the station.

1 Like

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Nickymezor(f): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
So who beat her up?
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Slymontee: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by uyimove19(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
EFCC you again hahahaha
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Slymontee: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
She is not the first to report similar night gangsteric and beastly criminality by EFCC in Enugu. But the thing is, life is beautiful, what you sow u reap!!! Firearms can't defend one against ordinary common cold, not to mention other things these beasts can die of.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by ojembaojemba: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
Yeah, EFCC don't carry tools to break into people's houses in the guise of arresting alleged suspects. So how were they able to break into Senator Rochas Okorocha's house in Abuja inorder to arrest him. EFCC is one of the most brutal and uncivil paramilitary agency in Nigeria especially when they are executing an assignment whose order comes from the top.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by poseidon12: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I knew that was an angle to the claim..

She would have cashed out majorly if she has included certain phrases like 'My support for Peter Obi was the major reason for the attack...' 'I was quizzed endlessly and aimlessly for supporting Peter Obi...', etc

Seems that's the newest approach to cashing out now...

Just weave a good story around yourself and sprinkle some Peter Obi in the narrative, some guillble ones will take the bait... and you are on the rollercoaster to your major break!
cheesy cheesy

Aso rock is not for the drug lord.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by poseidon12: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
kozmokaz:
cheesy

E get no tools efcc operatives no de carry come operation make this bastards no de lie careless Abi make I drop pic or videos of some of them raids ?

Idiots de carry axe , saw , even ladder join

And here they are denying

Police stations normally de close by 6 pm for nigeria cause of security reasons lol

That one no be news na so what the fuc.k are they trying to say

I keep saying this

Until this stupid mfk meet them match for raid na them body go cool down

Was there a raid in that area or not ?

Na simple question

Don't mind the lying EFCC. During Obasanjo's Presidency, the same EFCC under Nuhu Ribadu broke down Mike Adenuga's gate and fence, causing him to flee to Ghana.

1 Like

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by poseidon12: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The poorly written script by EFCC is not only vacuous but sounds hollow. Rather than focusing on her as upcoming actress, which had nothing to do with the allegations, the question is did men from the EFCC went to the lady house or not ?

We have read similar complain by Dorathy Bachor which wasn't denied till date and the live video of how EFCC broke down Okorocha's door to effect arrest

Same EFCC, under Nuhu Ribadu, broke down Mike Adenuga's gate and fence. They are lying.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by poseidon12: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
MaestroID:
Who we wan believe...

If you believe the EFCC, then I have a plot of land on the moon to give you.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Ashirioluwa: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
God1000:
Who assaulted her then?

Ask her?
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by poseidon12: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
MotiveU:

The EFCC has done something like that in the past so how can they deny this claim.
Remember the case of Rocha's okorohausa and justice odili.

And Mike Adenuga's gate and fence.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by poseidon12: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
mrkia:
The sane Nigerians already knew it was another poorly scripted movie

But for them over there!!

Too many fools and tribalists. The Presidency is definitely not for your drug lord.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by poseidon12: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
i remember when armed robbers attacked us in the middle of the night.
they posed as efcc officers asking us to open our door

If armed robbers who attacked you in the middle of the night posed as EFCC operatives, that should be because the EFCC operates exactly like that.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Kylce042(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I knew that was an angle to the claim..

She would have cashed out majorly if she has included certain phrases like 'My support for Peter Obi was the major reason for the attack...' 'I was quizzed endlessly and aimlessly for supporting Peter Obi...', etc

Seems that's the newest approach to cashing out now...

Just weave a good story around yourself and sprinkle some Peter Obi in the narrative, some guillble ones will take the bait... and you are on the rollercoaster to your major break!
cheesy cheesy

Modified

To ye all quoting me, you are a band of pederasts.
Have I lied that; that is the newest trend in town?

And in her statement she mentioned obi? well we jointly pray you meet same fate at hands of efcc so you can sprinkle Tinubu on your statement.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by PlayerMeji: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
Very very pained lot, you people are!

grin

Kylce042:

And in her statement she mentioned obi? well we jointly pray you meet same fate at hands of efcc so you can sprinkle Tinubu on your statement.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Desusi: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
Doyou2019:

And she must!
Four days ago, a Federal High Court in Abuja
awarded damages in the sum of N1 million against this same useless EFCC over unlawful invasion of Fezel Nigeria Limited, located
at Plot 792, Cadastral Zone Industrial Estate,
Idu-Abuja.

The company was forcefully invaded by officers
of the EFCC early this year without any justifiable reason.

A democracy without Rule of Law is no democracy!.
Haba! That's serious. You mean, this kind of atrocities has been ongoing in the past? Provide further evidences. I would expect EFCC to invite this girl for a chat instead of creating cheap publicity for her on social media. We are waiting for the 3rd part of this film.

1 Like

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Benwems(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
And none of the presidential candidates are speaking against such harassment. This is what buhari brought upon Nigerians. Too bad!!! There’s corruption going on public offices, civil offices, hospitals, universities etc yet they don’t say anything about them. What a shame.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Wwwq: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
Why
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by FarmTech(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
People shud learn to install small hidden cameras which they can quickly turn on when sth starts to happen.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by naijapikin2(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
I choose to believe her. This security agencies are just an arm of the government's repressive acts.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by duncan511: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
IF EFFC Invade your house in the mid Night like Arms Robbers, die with him or kill any one you can as long they came like robbers, so that they will not denied the invasion, bad leaders every where
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by mrkia(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
poseidon12:

Too many fools and tribalists. The Presidency is definitely not for your drug lord.

The fight has always been in their blood...lol
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nickymezor:
So who beat her up?

So beautiful. are u from benin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samklef: "People Attacking Nigerian Pastors Don't Have Sense" / Stunning New Photos Of Laura Ikeji Kanu / Photos Of Bimbo Akintola Working Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.