Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 (22931 Views)

6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike / Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Announced3: 6:32am On Sep 04, 2022
Zeezenho:
Tinubu urchins don receive enough wotolistic wotos on line now they want to go house to house and lie because they think we are not on ground.

oga emi lokan listen the obidients are everywhere we are waiting for your urchins in every door for more breakfast.

Shatap pig

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Brimstone77: 6:33am On Sep 04, 2022

Which temperature??

Self deceit is bliss..

We ain't feeling any tinubu temperature down here!
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Announced3: 6:34am On Sep 04, 2022
Zchi1052:

You are not wise at all

Nawao...those people there are the problems Nigeria have.
Not even Tinubu because I am wondering how a sane youth will support APC Tinubu after all these damages already done
From renting fake bishops ,drug case , ASUU lingering strike, school certificate saga to old archaic outdated analogue grandfather trying to rule those he's supposed to tell " my son go on am behind you"

Let's not be unfortunate in this life please
Collect money bag today as bribe to support evil
Your generation will suffer for it

Shatap �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by israel90: 6:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
The noise Obituaries are making will fade off when election campaigns starts.
They don't know anything.
Just making noise everywhere and lying everywhere thinking everyone is dumb like them.
When campaign starts... You people will be shocked.

If they want to push problem, we are better at encountering them because we are thinkers and doers... BOLA AHMED TINUBU 2023
if u are among the fake bishops,or among the 20000 keyboard warriors,u are wasting ur writing.people are cashing out supporting d accestor candidancy
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Brimstone77: 6:41am On Sep 04, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

After Tinubu improve life for Ibos of SE, as he improved their lives in Lagos with inclusion, they will turn against Obi if he ever showed up again.

Be calming down,he haven't finished improving the lives of his Yoruba people na igbos he wan improve..

All these urchins are clowns,if I ask you to post those infrastructures and development Tinubu brought to Lagos now you go and screenshot the nation's news paper headline for me..
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by annyplenty(m): 6:42am On Sep 04, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

After Tinubu improve life for Ibos of SE, as he improved their lives in Lagos with inclusion, they will turn against Obi if he ever showed up again.

Tell us what APC has done for Nigeria to be given another chance to continue.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Elsueno: 6:49am On Sep 04, 2022
derecho:
The way OBIdients take handle all the onslaughts don format Tinubu brain.
One thing that is sure is they'd meet OBIdients..
After the 2023 elections, politicking in Nigeria would be rewritten.
Peter Obi has changed alot of things
Imagine being blessed with supporters who know what to do per time.
Supporters that has rubbished Tinubu+Atiku with their war chest.

Peter Obi might be a good candidate but most of his supporters are aggressive & daft...just go on social media and see how d overwhelming of them attack and mock anybody who disagrees with them...Also they lie waay too muvh & believe lots of useless shyt..like saying d agbado ambassador v.p na B.H sponsor, if they take dis kind of crap to campaign 4 abok# place, them go massively ignore labor party..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by ImperialYoruba: 6:50am On Sep 04, 2022
Brimstone77:

Be calming down,he haven't finished improving the lives of his Yoruba people na igbos he wan improve..

All these urchins are clowns,if I ask you to post those infrastructures and development Tinubu brought to Lagos now you go and screenshot the nation's news paper headline for me..

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by 7arrows: 6:51am On Sep 04, 2022
Bobloco:
We are earnestly waiting for the campaigns to start so that you will tell Nigerians how you intend to rescue us from your APC

That's if he has anything to say aside from EMILOKAN.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by 7arrows: 6:53am On Sep 04, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Baseless talk. Ibos work very hard and they grow. You and Tinubu stand at the junctions to collect levies and taxes. So how did u improve the ibos lives?
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by derecho(m): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2022
Obidients are the smartest supporters..They know what they're doing..
Elsueno:

Peter Obi might be a good candidate but most of his supporters are aggressive & daft...just go on social media and see how d overwhelming of them attack and mock anybody who disagrees with them...Also they lie waay too muvh & believe lots of useless shyt..like saying d agbado ambassador v.p na B.H sponsor, if they take dis kind of crap to campaign 4 abok# place, them go massively ignore labor party..
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by ImperialYoruba: 6:55am On Sep 04, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Tinubu never improve anybody's life. Lagos has been when Tinubu came, he met development that accommodated him, so is others that came to Lagos and met development that accommodated them too.

A successful iboman in Lagos giving his testimony.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by BlazinGlory40: 6:55am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
The noise Obituaries are making will fade off when election campaigns starts.
They don't know anything.
Just making noise everywhere and lying everywhere thinking everyone is dumb like them.
When campaign starts... You people will be shocked.

If they want to push problem, we are better at encountering them because we are thinkers and doers... BOLA AHMED TINUBU 2023

People like you said BBNaija will make the noise fade off. How far today? Abeg talk another thing.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Ikea81: 6:56am On Sep 04, 2022
Interpret: wait till Agbado season.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by ImperialYoruba: 6:57am On Sep 04, 2022
7arrows:

Baseless talk. Ibos work very hard and they grow. You and Tinubu stand at the junctions to collect levies and taxes. So how did u improve the ibos lives?

Ibos themselves spoke. These are not Yorubas, these are Iboes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Zeezenho: 6:59am On Sep 04, 2022
Announced3:

Shatap pig

See your god.oti lu le.

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by 7arrows: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2022
Hotfreeze:

So, Mobil go carry person wey dey deal in drugs do Treasurer?
Try to borrow brain dey think if your own brain no dey work again.

Mobil na God? U never see senior banker when be scammer? Them no dey write am for head. The fact say he work for mobil no mean say he clean. U never see police when be tif? U never see immigration officer when dey do drugs. Make u dey think b4 u talk?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Hotfreeze: 7:04am On Sep 04, 2022
smeag0l:
I work with a multinational and there's nothing that concerns them with your personal life except it'simpacting the company business. Besides, the salary BAT claimed as earnings per month at that time wasnt possible to be paid to even the CEO of Mobil.

You work with a multinational and you are lookin for people to give your their money for trading forex.
The fact that you say nothing concerns them with your personal life except it'simpacting the company business shows that you lack knowledge of how corporate organizations work. I almost got a guy in Nestle sacked for money he owed and evaded payment.
For you to insinuate that a drug dealer could be the Treasurer of Mobil shows that not only do you lack exposure, you are very very daft.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by STOICREALIST: 7:05am On Sep 04, 2022
Omonieme:
This man Sha. Hate him or love him, you can't deny his political sagacity and he's someone I'd rather have as a friend than as a foe. That his statement on expecting anything, expecting everything and expecting nothing Abi how E take talk am dey always do me somehow for body. The way he has managed jhis political career so far is inspiring to say the least and while I still believe it'd have been better if he plays the role of a leader and sponsor younger man for the presidency, it is his right and I await what he's cooking for the campaigns.
You don't need to wait till September 28 to see awesome auto deals Sha. Just click on my profile and check em out

“We Expect Nothing, We Expect Anything and We Expect Everything”.

I want to believe he has a very stoic mentality. What he can control he does so, what is beyond him he doesn’t kill himself for. But as for the things he can control, he will go all the way to make sure they are in his favour.

The day I read this statement from him, I took it as one of my STOIC mantras. Whatever can happen we will make happen and whatever does not happen doesn’t happen, yet we will plan to ensure that anything we want to happen happens, and anything that doesn’t happen doesn’t happen.

It fitted perfectly with my own personal statement that:

“Nothing is Impossible, Anything is Possible, and Everything is Possible”. This same mantra I now use for my business slogan.

I do not get into political arguments about the forthcoming elections. The insults and disrespect for one another because of politicians is something I still do not comprehend.

But I know wisdom and sensible statements beneficial to my personality, when I see one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Hotfreeze: 7:06am On Sep 04, 2022
7arrows:

Mobil na God? U never see senior banker when be scammer? Them no dey write am for head. The fact say he work for mobil no mean say he clean. U never see police when be tif? U never see immigration officer when dey do drugs. Make u dey think b4 u talk?

Your problem is that you have never worked in a multinational or properly structured organization before.
Have you even ever entered Mobil in your entire life?
The day your village people temporarily leave you and you enter a multinational, you will see how stupid your post is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by 7arrows: 7:06am On Sep 04, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Tell your young men in the East slapping your father every Monday to receive sense.
You are in Lagos enjoying a better life but you don't want Tinubu, you are a wicked person.
May your life be just how Igboland is.

The life he is enjoying in lagos is it your father Tinubu that gave him or his hard work? The money he used to buy your inherited house in lagos and demolished it for his warehouse was it your father Tinubu that empowered him? I beg talk with sense and dont be sentimental. Stop looking for free government money, go and work and let God bless ur hand like the ibos u claim lagos helped.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by 7arrows: 7:12am On Sep 04, 2022
Hotfreeze:

You work with a multinational and you are lookin for people to give your their money for trading forex.
The fact that you say nothing concerns them with your personal life except it'simpacting the company business shows that you lack knowledge of how corporate organizations work. I almost got a guy in Nestle sacked for money he owed and evaded payment.
For you to insinuate that a drug dealer could be the Treasurer of Mobil shows that not only do you lack exposure, you are very very daft.

U r off point bro. Admit corrections with humility.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Hotfreeze: 7:14am On Sep 04, 2022
7arrows:

The life he is enjoying in lagos is it your father Tinubu that gave him or his hard work? The money he used to buy your inherited house in lagos and demolished it for his warehouse was it your father Tinubu that empowered him? I beg talk with sense and dont be sentimental.

This one thinks everyone is like his parents in Igboland hiding from UGM every Monday.
The reason most of you are live is because of Lagos. If you remained in Igboland, UGM, ESN, armed robbers and kidnappers would have killed you like dogs. That is the fact.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by 7arrows: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Your problem is that you have never worked in a multinational or properly structured organization before.
Have you even ever entered Mobil in your entire life?
The day your village people temporarily leave you and you enter a multinational, you will see how stupid your post is.

Face the topic and learn stop hiding and throwing insults like your father Tinubu. Question; Sir, what plans do you have for Nigerian. Answer EMILOKAN.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Hotfreeze: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2022
7arrows:

U r off point bro. Admit corrections with humility.

Which mumu correction?
Am unintelligent position is what you call correction.
I am telling you that that it is impossible for a drug dealer to be appointed Treasurer in Mobil. Or you think it is POS cashier?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Hotfreeze: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2022
7arrows:

Face the topic and learn stop hiding and throwing insults like your father Tinubu. Question; Sir, what plans do you have for Nigerian. Answer EMILOKAN.

Yes
Tinubu lokàn and you unimportant nobodies can go and die. Tinubu lokàn.

You are asking what plans Tinubu has for Nigerians. Go and ask your brothers in Lagos who have refused to go back and settle in Igboland.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by 7arrows: 7:20am On Sep 04, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Which mumu correction?
Am unintelligent position is what you call correction.
I am telling you that that it is impossible for a drug dealer to be appointed Treasurer in Mobil. Or you think it is POS cashier?

Doing drugs is his secret and personal life. It's not written on the forehead. So u can do drugs and still work anywhere. I'm sure u have seen Yahoo boys (419 guys) who are lawyers, doctors, engineers even police. So please talk with sense. I beg I no get ur time joor. Think and beleive what u like with ur brain.
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by asanausana91: 7:23am On Sep 04, 2022
derecho:
The way OBIdients take handle all the onslaughts don format Tinubu brain.
One thing that is sure is they'd meet OBIdients..
After the 2023 elections, politicking in Nigeria would be rewritten.
Peter Obi has changed alot of things
Imagine being blessed with supporters who know what to do per time.
Supporters that has rubbished Tinubu+Atiku with their war chest.
by February you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Hotfreeze: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2022
7arrows:

Doing drugs is his secret and personal life. It's not written on the forehead. So u can do drugs and still work anywhere. I'm sure u have seen Yahoo boys (419 guys) who are lawyers, doctors, engineers even police. So please talk with sense. I beg I no get ur time joor. Think and beleive what u like with ur brain.

You lack sense. And the way you talk, you can never have sense again in your life. You are most likely one trader somewhere, that is why you lack knowledge of how MNCs work.
If you could be stupid enough to follow Kanu and believe his Jubril of Sudan nonsense, you will believe that a Treasurer in Mobil is a drug dealer.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by bhella10: 7:27am On Sep 04, 2022
Baba let us test the microphone na grin
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Canberra55: 7:29am On Sep 04, 2022
Bsport31:
Tinubu dey cook something
Whether e de cook or e de fry,i wan jus kno weda na e de hold d fryin pan,pot or knife by himsef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Flagoffs Campaign At The Mobolaji Johnson Arena Onika / Military Fires GOC Attacked By Convicted Soldiers / Saraki Vs IGP: No Appointment For Senate Delegation To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.