Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Ladies, Take A Hint! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Take A Hint! (1877 Views)

Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. / Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? / She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Take A Hint! by curiousNja(f): 7:24pm On May 14, 2006
I am sure you have all received this before. I received this a few years ago, but judging from some of the questions I see in Nairaland, here they are again. I am sure it will help a few people.

If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. so for those who say they want you but are not with you its just talk!!

If he doesn't want you, nothing you do or say can make him stay.

Stop making excuses for a man and his behaviour. Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.

Stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that's not meant to be. Slower is better.

Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.

If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can't "be friends." A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend. why would you want him as a friend anyway it don't make no sense

Don't settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.

Don't stay because you think "it will get better." You'll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.

The only person you can control in a relationship is you.

Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. He didn't marry any of them when he got them pregnant, so Why would he treat you any differently?

Always have your own set of friends separate from his.

Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you.

If something bothers you, speak up.

Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.

You cannot change a man's behaviour. Change comes from within.

Don't EVER make him feel he is more important than you are, even if he has more education or in a better job. Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a man, nothing more nothing less.

Never let a man define who you are.

Never borrow someone else's man.

If a man cheated on his girl with you then Oh Lord! If he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you.
A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
All men are NOT dogs.

You should not be the one doing all the bending, compromise is a two-way street.

You need time to heal between relationships, there is nothing cute about baggage, deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship

You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you, a relationship
consists of two WHOLE individuals, look for someone complimentary, not
supplementary.

Dating is fun, even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right.

Make him miss you sometimes, when a man always know where you are, and your always readily available to him- he takes it for granted.

Don't fully commit to a man who doesn't give you everything that you need.

Share this with other ladies, You'll make someone SMILE, another RETHINK her choices, and another woman PREPARE.

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them and an entire lifetime to forget them.

and on a final note,

if a man has ever strung you along and then dissed you big time then he isn't even worth your time, why should you still run around behind him like a lap dog or even talk to him when he has dissed you, remember, he will be having the last laugh at your expense!!

Don't have a man and then keep countless men friends, it makes you look like a LovePeddler!! and remember no-one will actually know he is just a friend, people will automatically assume you are sleeping with them if they see you at the movies, in a restaurant etc, if you have a man why do you need to go places with other men? it just doesn't figure!!!

THIS WAS WRITTEN BY A MAN, SO TAKE THE HINT LADIES,

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Take A Hint! by eveseh(f): 7:33pm On May 14, 2006
i dont really have any hint for it now
Re: Ladies, Take A Hint! by whitelexi(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2006
Applaus!!! Applause!!! Applause!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Take A Hint! by ocho(f): 1:10am On May 15, 2006
curiousNja:

If a man cheated on his girl with you then Oh Lord! If he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you.
A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.

You need time to heal between relationships, there is nothing cute about baggage, deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship

supplementary.

Oh, great words sister!
Re: Ladies, Take A Hint! by idiotboop(f): 1:23pm On May 15, 2006
lol

plenty hints there kiss women take note
Re: Ladies, Take A Hint! by dominobaby(f): 1:33pm On May 15, 2006
There sure are hints, some of which i know. Nice piece there.
Re: Ladies, Take A Hint! by anon101(f): 1:38pm On May 15, 2006
i CANT READ ALL THAT I HAVE WORK TO DO
Re: Ladies, Take A Hint! by idiotboop(f): 1:58pm On May 15, 2006
[/quote][quote author=blacknbold link=topic=12866.msg360492#msg360492 date=1147696719]
i CANT READ ALL THAT I HAVE WORK TO DO

lol nutcase smiley why didn't you just come back later? lmao
Re: Ladies, Take A Hint! by lauryn(f): 2:21am On Aug 21, 2006
Just love em all
Re: Ladies, Take A Hint! by Busta(f): 3:21am On Aug 21, 2006
nize!!
Re: Ladies, Take A Hint! by osegwu(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2006
I think the guys just have to device a new
method since babes thought they have thoroughly
understood guys.
Re: Ladies, Take A Hint! by ikamefa(f): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2006
true talk @ topic love'em all
Re: Ladies, Take A Hint! by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2006
@curiousnja
that was great and nice cheesy
Re: Ladies, Take A Hint! by nilla(f): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2006
subscribing to thread
Re: Ladies, Take A Hint! by Odeku(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2006
NONSENSE Typical ladies forum male bashing again. Damn we men just can't win win

well we are born to survive with our eyes on the pry, lol
Re: Ladies, Take A Hint! by curiousNja(f): 2:32am On Nov 29, 2006
^^^^ Typical. I encourage you to read the part that says:
You cannot change a man's behaviour. Change comes from within.
Word to the wise.
Re: Ladies, Take A Hint! by jammin(m): 6:37am On Nov 29, 2006

If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. so for those who say they want you but are not with you its just talk

I like that part. i think its true
Re: Ladies, Take A Hint! by Akinagirl(f): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2006
very good very true, nice to see what men think
Re: Ladies, Take A Hint! by ghengis(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2006
oga o!!!!
All this rules and principles sha, una no go kill person!!! Today its 165 questions to a[/b]sk, tomorrow [b]7keys to a great relationship, 101 ways to keep your man, Singles 101, marriage 202!!! Which one sef person wan follow

i've heard so many people say otherwise and it makes sense but this one na new rule!!!

Here's my personal ultimate rule:
THERE ARE NO GENERALLY APPLICABLE RULES (EVEN IF U CALL THEM HINTS) TO THESE THINGS, JUST FOLLOW YOUR HEART (all the better for you if you have a relationship with God, sorry 4 the religious touch bt cant help it), then hope and live for the best. chikenah!!!
Re: Ladies, Take A Hint! by mcgboye(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2006
@Miss "know all" Curious Nja, u got me hooked up wit ur piece until i got to ", all men are NOT dogs". What an insult on d male gender. If not for d respect i hav for ladies (plus my late mom was a female), i would have, U had better retraced that phrase or else
Re: Ladies, Take A Hint! by curiousNja(f): 6:46am On Dec 02, 2006
^^^ I am really so scared right now, ha ha! grin

(1) (Reply)

Cant Woo A Girl @ 24 / ABC / How Far Would You Go To Pay Back An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.