Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

My Sincere Advice For You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sincere Advice For You! (280 Views)

Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. / My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 / Teni: My Sincere Advice For You! 18+ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sincere Advice For You! by care4you: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Pls don't date or marry an independent introvert....

I don't usually give advice but you this one? Am damn serious about it!

Allow them to marry themselves (introverts)

Talking from experience!

Re: My Sincere Advice For You! by Lonestar124: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Why independent?...so he or she should depends on someone to sustain themselves.
Re: My Sincere Advice For You! by Bizstud: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
You need to be whole before you venture into relationship. Codependent relationship doesn't worth it either. Both parties should be whole if not, you will find yourself lonely while in relationship/marriage. An independent introvert are the best sets of persons you will never regret being in relationship with. They are loyal, honest and very caring with their introspective ability. Funny enough, they talk alot in the right gathering. They just hate drama, fake people and toxicity because it drains their energy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sincere Advice For You! by libertyfather(m): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Marriage nah wahala, extrovert, introvert, independent, dependant worst are those that love like they can't let you out of their sight...You will live to regret your life if not lost in the process
Re: My Sincere Advice For You! by Rosaline5000: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
care4you:

Talking from experience!

But but but...... I am an independent introvert cry
Re: My Sincere Advice For You! by virginprincess(f): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
care4you:

Talking from experience!

That's actually the kind of partner i'm praying for,an independent introvent.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A Lady Richer Than You? / 2022 Hottest Update For Men(deleting Soon) / If We Didnt Marry The Right One, At Least We Shouldn't Marry Ugly One !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.