Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God (1554 Views)

The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Jesus never existed. No arguments needed when you have no proof. A bunch of “scholars” with Christian sympathies calling something “fringe” doesn’t matter.

And the clown continues with his rant. Let me guess, Jewish Rabbis are Christian sympathisers too right? cheesy
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

In other words, KnownUnknown is telling us the historians and scholars in the screenshots below believe in fiction.

I didn’t know “historians and scholars” are infallible and are incapable of believing fiction.

1 Like

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Jesus never existed. No arguments needed when you have no proof. A bunch of “scholars” with Christian sympathies calling something “fringe” doesn’t matter.

Virtually ALL SCHOLARS OF ANTIQUITY are Christian sympathisers according to KnownUnknown.

Even religious people are not this stupid. This is so amusing cheesy
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

And the clown continues with his rant. Let me guess, Jewish Rabbis are Christian sympathisers too right? cheesy

Of course. The Jesus story is supposed to be support for their religious lore after all. So, why wouldn’t they accept part of the story that they have no problem with. For example, Given the support the state of Israel gets from Christians, why would a Jewish rabbi upset the apple cart?

You think Jewish Rabbis support your historical Jesus but do you still regard their opinion when they deny the core of the story I.e. “son of god”?
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

I didn’t know “historians and scholars” are infallible and are incapable of believing fiction.

Good, now argue that out with the Jewish scholars and historians. Would be epic to see you make a mockery of yourself cheesy
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Good, now argue that out with the Jewish scholars and historians. Would be epic to see you make a mockery of yourself cheesy

What’s there to argue? Jewish myths are just myths. Their Jesus is as real as Prometheus.

1 Like

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Of course. The Jesus story is supposed to be support for their religious lore after all. So, why wouldn’t they accept part of the story that they have no problem with.

You think Jewish Rabbis support your historical Jesus but do you still regard their opinion when they deny the core of the story I.e. “son of god”?

Oh now the goalpost shifts. Did the Jewish rabbis deny the existence of Jesus Christ? Yes or No.

EXISTENCE, EXISTENCE
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

What’s there to argue? Jewish myths are just myths. Their Jesus is as real as Prometheus.

Who knows, your existence might be as real as Prometheus too?

Hi Prometheus…
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Oh now the goalpost shifts. Did the Jewish rabbis deny the existence of Jesus Christ? Yes or No.

EXISTENCE, EXISTENCE

EXISTENCE, EXISTENCE hasn’t been proven.

What is the support for this EXISTENCE EXISTENCE?
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Who knows, your existence might be as real as Prometheus too?

Hi Prometheus…

At least I exist, unlike Jesus.

1 Like

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Of course. The Jesus story is supposed to be support for their religious lore after all. So, why wouldn’t they accept part of the story that they have no problem with. For example, Given the support the state of Israel gets from Christians, why would a Jewish rabbi upset the apple cart?

Support the religious lores of Jewish rabbis?
KnownUnknown continues with his jokes…
Who gives a damn about the support Christians give the state of Israel?

Does it invalidate the writings (midrash) of ancient Jewish rabbis on the existence of Jesus?

Entertain me some more abeg
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

EXISTENCE, EXISTENCE

I don’t care what religious scholars accept or deny. A jewish rabbi is not an authority to people who aren’t religious. A jewish rabbi wouldn’t deny the existence of Moses or his god but that doesn’t mean Moses spoke to he god on Mt. Sinai.

1 Like

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

At least I exist, unlike Jesus.

I have never seen KnownUnknown, he does not exist undecided
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Support the religious lores of Jewish rabbis?
KnownUnknown continues with his jokes…
Who gives a damn about the support Christians give the state of Israel?

Does it invalidate the writings (midrash) of ancient Jewish rabbis on the existence of Jesus?

Entertain me some more abeg

Lowrash, Midrash, or Highrash of ancient or modern Jewish rabbis do not matter.
Incredible and implausible stories do not become true because a Jewish rabbi said they are true.
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

I don’t care what religious scholars accept or deny. A jewish rabbi is not an authority to people who aren’t religious. A jewish rabbi wouldn’t deny the existence of Moses or his god but that doesn’t mean Moses spoke to he god on Mt. Sinai.

And the Jewish rabbi does not care whether you’re religious or not. Jesus Christ existed, argue their history with them since you know their history better than them.
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

I have never seen KnownUnknown, he does not exist undecided

That’s not surprising given how you can’t tell fact from fiction.
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Lowrash, Midrash, or Highrash of ancient or modern Jewish rabbis do not matter.
Incredible and implausible stories do not become true because a Jewish rabbi said they are true.

Tell that to all scholars of antiquity.

The ultimate joke is on you if you really think all these historians and scholars are religious people. Jeez!

Basic logic
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

And the Jewish rabbi does not care whether you’re religious or not. Jesus Christ existed, argue their history with them since you know their history better than them.

Jesus did not exist. Continue to be a slave.

1 Like

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

That’s not surprising given how you can’t tell fact from fiction.

Thanks for passing the verdict on your own thought process.

I just mirrored it to you.
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Tell that to all scholars of antiquity.

The ultimate joke is on you if you really think all these historians and scholars are religious people. Jeez!

Basic logic

You are the punchline of the ultimate joke. Jeez.
Basic logic should show you that there is no proof of a historical Jesus. But your profile pic shows your are thoroughly incapable of that.

1 Like

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Thanks for passing the verdict on your own thought process.

I just mirrored it to you.

Lmao. Says the fools who thinks a story that includes a ghost-screwing virgin is evidence of historical person.
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Jesus did not exist. Continue to be a slave.

Fringe theorist forming woke. Unfortunately you’re worse off than a slave.

Now play the ostrich and argue with all scholars of antiquity on the existence of Jesus Christ.

In your tiny mind, you’ve assumed everyone of them to be religious with sympathy for Christianity.

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Fringe theorist forming woke. Unfortunately you’re worse off than a slave.

Now play the ostrich and argue with all scholars of antiquity on the existence of Jesus Christ.

In your tiny mind, you’ve assumed everyone of them to be religious with sympathy for Christianity.

Dumb ass. Adopting the language of white racists who think labeling everything “woke” is a valid criticism.
If your minuscule mind was capable of critical thinking, you wouldn’t be parading “historical Jesus” around.
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Lmao. Says the fools who thinks a story that includes a ghost-screwing virgin is evidence of historical person.
Awww, I’m happy you can see anyone who mirrors your thought process as a fool. cheesy

I have never seen KnownUnknown, he does not exist.

An imposter or chatbot could be behind the moniker.

Chatting on nairaland is not enough proof of his existence cheesy
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
Numerous secular scholars have presented their own versions of the so-called “Historical Jesus” – and most of them are, as biblical scholar J.D. Crossan puts it, “an academic embarrassment.”

1 Like

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Awww, I’m happy you can see anyone who mirrors your thought process as a fool. cheesy

I have never seen KnownUnknown, he does not exist.

An imposter or chatbot could be behind the moniker.

Chatting on nairaland is not enough proof of his existence cheesy

Dumb ass.
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Dumb ass. Adopting the language of white racists who think labeling everything “woke” is a valid criticism.
If your minuscule mind was capable of critical thinking, you wouldn’t be parading “historical Jesus” around.

Oh wait let me guess, you’re chatting me with your indigenous language right? cheesy

Mehn, you’ve typed nothing but undiluted gibberish up there.

Entertain me some more. It’s exciting to see fools getting emotional cheesy

A very predictable outcome. You’re too easy
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Dumb ass.

Perfect verdict for your thought process smiley
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Oh wait let me guess, you’re chatting me with your indigenous language right? cheesy

Mehn, you’ve typed nothing but undiluted gibberish up there.

Entertain me some more. It’s exciting to see fools getting emotional cheesy

A very predictable outcome. You’re too easy

Christ fucking Jesus, you are really simple minded!!!!

Are you that stupid that you can’t tell that the word “Woke” is the “language” in question?!!!!
Why would you think I mean the English language?!

I see the depth of your stupidity now…..
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:
Numerous secular scholars have presented their own versions of the so-called “Historical Jesus” – and most of them are, as biblical scholar J.D. Crossan puts it, “an academic embarrassment.”

Did J.D. Crossan deny the existence of Jesus Christ? cheesy

Morons plenty for this platform walahi cheesy

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Did J.D. Crossan deny the existence of Jesus Christ? cheesy

Morons plenty for this platform walahi cheesy

Did J. D. Crossan do more than those he considered academic embarrassments? No

Did he proof that there is a historical Jesus? No

A Christian call a person a slowpoke is like being stabbed by a blunt object.
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Christ fucking Jesus, you are really simple minded!!!!

Are you that stupid that you can’t tell that the word “Woke” is the “language” in question?!!!!
Why would you think I mean the English language?!

I see the depth of your stupidity now…..

“Adopting the language of white racists”

Chief olodo, you missed my point. Why bother chatting me with the language of “white racists” to pass home your point?

You disgust me. Spits!

You are no different from the people you label as racists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Quick To Praise God For Their Ill-gotten Wealth? / The Australian Government Want You Now / General Butt Nakd, Genocidal Liberian Warlord, Spared By The Grace Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.