Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Treat This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Does It Cost To Treat This (996 Views)

How She Treat This Guy Online VS How She Treat Me (photos) / How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw / How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Treat This by STDMan: 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
Okay so I'm an active and popular Nairalander but I had to create this account so I can post this and seek advice.
I had unprotected sex in June (I was drunk) after that I had a burning sensation and rashes started coming out on my privates, I went to several chemists and spent money taking shots that never worked, these rashes started to spread over my body, I panicked and rushed to get tested and the result came out and I found out I had been infected with Syphilis.
Now I would like to know from anyone who has treated it before how much it would cost please and where I can take the shots because I'm honestly tired of going to these whack chemists.
Thanks in anticipation for your replies.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Treat This by Lee99: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hmm well sha you no ask for advice so I no go talk much, sha stop having unprotected sex drunk or not, gold circle is #150 it'll save you a lot of trouble. As for your syphilis infection Omo, I no know cos the only sickness I don treat na malaria but I'm guessing it shouldn't be less than 10k. Good luck and speedy recovery also avoid most of these street girls them be carriers of different STDS if you can't avoid them always carry your raincoat.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Treat This by FrankArc2022(m): 12:52am On Sep 05, 2022
Bro just try to reach me on the email let me tell you the drugs to take.. is even cheap.. is just traditional roots you see around your area.. franklinalaxander@gmail.com..
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Treat This by fafambo: 2:10am On Sep 05, 2022
bro no need to panic, just got to a pharmacy shop, tell them.to givr u ADAYi think its aroind #1500 or so, u will be fine, thank me later
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Treat This by Mrscarter(f): 3:02am On Sep 05, 2022
STDMan:
Okay so I'm an active and popular Nairalander but I had to create this account so I can post this and seek advice.
I had unprotected sex in June (I was drunk) after that I had a burning sensation and rashes started coming out on my privates, I went to several chemists and spent money taking shots that never worked, these rashes started to spread over my body, I panicked and rushed to get tested and the result came out and I found out I had been infected with Syphilis.
Now I would like to know from anyone who has treated it before how much it would cost please and where I can take the shots because I'm honestly tired of going to these whack chemists.

I googled it u need penicillin shot if u not allergic

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Treat This by YeePeyHaa: 3:41am On Sep 05, 2022
Nairaland is not a hospital

See a good doctor

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Treat This by STDMan: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2022
Mrscarter:

I googled it u need penicillin shot if u not allergic
Thank you, please do you know where I can get such?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Treat This by SenecaTheYonger: 10:52am On Sep 05, 2022
Go to a teaching hospital. Syphilis is one of the strongest bacteria infections to deal with

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Treat This by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2022
STDMan:

bro no need to panic, just got to a pharmacy shop, tell them.to givr u ADAYi think its aroind #1500 or so, u will be fine, thank me later

In addition to the above advice, use Ruzu bitters (N3k to 5k). 2 caps morning and 2 at night. It will purge u as well and totally clean ur system from from A to Z. Lastly stay away from Ashawo and unprotected sex. If u have cash, get a wife and do good unto others. Peace!!!
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Treat This by Mrscarter(f): 5:47am On Sep 06, 2022
STDMan:

Thank you, please do you know where I can get such?

Well I'm in Australia n atm I got laryngitis so i went pharmacy n they told me any antibiotics i need script off the Dr to get so not sure if u need script for antibiotics b4 the pharmacist will give u in naija. Penicillin is an antibiotic but b careful u not allergic. My lil bro is allergic n it nearly killed him.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo / Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year / I Need Advice, I Got Pregnant While Doing ‘hookup’, Nigerian Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.