Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

I Need Advice, I Got Pregnant While Doing ‘hookup’, Nigerian Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice, I Got Pregnant While Doing ‘hookup’, Nigerian Lady Cries Out (998 Views)

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / How To Know A Girl Who Is Doing Hookup. / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice, I Got Pregnant While Doing ‘hookup’, Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Ebukzz: 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
A Nigerian lady has sought the advice of netizens after she allegedly took in for a man while doing ‘hookup’.

According to the lady, she became pregnant after her encounter with a guy who denied the pregnancy and also deleted his Whatsapp when she told him the baby was his.

Read more here: https://dailyinfo.ng/i-need-advice-i-got-pregnant-while-doing-hookup-nigerian-lady-cries-out/

Re: I Need Advice, I Got Pregnant While Doing ‘hookup’, Nigerian Lady Cries Out by peter0071(m): 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
make we finish our election, we go reason her matter later

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, I Got Pregnant While Doing ‘hookup’, Nigerian Lady Cries Out by habsydiamond(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Truth be told she can't know the father of the baby.. hookup girl has lost count of the numbers of her clients for her to know uleho is responsible.. to her the last person to drill the well is the father whereas scientifically it may not be so.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, I Got Pregnant While Doing ‘hookup’, Nigerian Lady Cries Out by advanceDNA: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lol... oloshó does not know her job description

Is that not witchcraft

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Advice, I Got Pregnant While Doing ‘hookup’, Nigerian Lady Cries Out by imagrg(m): 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
The child belongs to the Community. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, I Got Pregnant While Doing ‘hookup’, Nigerian Lady Cries Out by extralargehead(m): 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]she dey do her own raw self. Idiot

(1) (Reply)

Codedruns / Redflags In Dating / Guy Needs Tips On How To Propose To Gurl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.