Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,045 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

If Love Can Speak - {love &romance Story} Episode 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Love Can Speak - {love &romance Story} Episode 3 (235 Views)

STORY] My Virgin Story (episode 1-12) / My First True Love Story (episode 1) By- VERSATILE / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Love Can Speak - {love &romance Story} Episode 3 by Success1099(m): 12:19am On Sep 05, 2022
When Martha was done talking on the phone with her father, she saw Dr James standing beside her after ending the call.

"I think is time you stop this game? Your Dad would be coming soon. And has spoken to me about Mike coming on board to replace the Senior Accountant who will be going on sabbatical leave."

Dr. James explained.

She couldn't say a word and thought of what to do. Mike may likely ruin her plan when he comes on board.

"Don't worry Dr. James. I will take care of that. Beside, Mike has never met me before and may likely not know how I look."

Martha said. She was contemplating what to do when Mike comes on.

"Are you saying you are going to hide your identity from him also?"

Dr. James asked worriedly.

"Dr., I think you just have to help me out this time around. I need to find a very nice man, not all these men running around me for marriage because of my father's wealth."

Curiously she said, detailing the reasons behind her action.

"And do you think hiding your identity will help you find a good man?"

Dr. James said.

"Well, I think that would help to some extend. Most men just want to jump on board the moment they hear she's Chief Alaibe's only child. And that could jeopardize the future for me. I am a woman and wish to marry for love not because of business connection or whatever."

She said summarily.

Dr. James stare at her not Knowing what to say. He could find some sense in Martha's words.

"Excuse me, I have to leave now before Mrs Philip starts looking for me."

Martha said and raised her foot some distance to leave the office, and she remembered a question she had in mind.

"One last thing Dr. How much does Mrs Philip receives as salary?"

Dr. James thought for awhile, he couldn't understand the reason why Martha is asking the question, neither would he remember the actual salary. And had to go through some documents to be able to reply.

Continue reading �

https://storybloggerz.com/if-love-can-speak-love-romance-story-episode-3/

Re: If Love Can Speak - {love &romance Story} Episode 3 by Counter24(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
Why did you abandon this amazing story?

(1) (Reply)

Tuhyfgnjhjmhgkhjlkhjl / W H A T D O Y O U W A N T T O B E? / My Brothers And Sisters Make Gather Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.