Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? (42813 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good / Ohaneze: Amaechi More Igbo Than Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by sircatherine45(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2022
callme9mm:

Where’s your evidence ? and why is he a free man ?, incase you want to come out with fake evidences.

Don't be ignorant. The evidences are unclassified and are available on the web. I can give you a contact in the US who will tell you from HEAD to TOE about Tinubu. My job requires I do investigation, so I know what I'm saying.

Free man you say?

Baba say Na free man. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagaha
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by meobizy(f): 7:22am On Sep 05, 2022
Rubbish. African politicians will promise heaven on earth till they enter power. I don’t blame them, it’s the animals I share the country with I fault.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Foxyfox(m): 7:22am On Sep 05, 2022
Did Buhari tell you that himself?? Don't portray him a saint till he leaves office, and another president different from his party portray him Saint to.
barbstee:
Buhari doesn't steal and up till date nobody can accuse Buhari of stealing public fund.

And he' s tried his best so far but we're still faced with challenges.
And Tinubu wasn't involved in any corruption case as governor that he was too

Governance goes beyond not stealing money!

I'm not in anyway supporting corruption
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 05, 2022
sircatherine45:

Don't be ignorant. The evidences are unclassified and are available on the web. I can give you a contact in the US who will tell you from HEAD to TOE about Tinubu. My job requires I do investigation, so I know what I'm saying.

Why is he a free man ? Pls answer that question.

He’s a free man because there’s zero evidence against him.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 05, 2022
I no go talk anything, b4 election many levels go xup sha...
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Ogaga87(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
Then why should Tinubu steal Public Funds, since he's richer than you

That's a bullion van question
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2022
sircatherine45:

Patriotic Nigerians don't need American's help. We black men have the brains to develop and build our country. We don't depend on dead brained Caucasians to do that for us.

Let an average black nigga do away with greed, and the black race is good to go.

Patriotism and national pride can cloud reality but this isn’t about America, it’s about the world outside of Nigeria. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by zeuss: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:

Tinubu's fund is already ill gotten.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Neddstark: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2022
How did you become richer than Joe Biden?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Hotfreeze: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2022
ovieigho:

I adjusted my words before seeing a nonentity like you quoting me

Mr brilliant , I read most of your comments and it reeks frustration

Do you have food to eat today ?
Ebina! Agbero

I have highlighted another error made by you congenital fool. Your errors are not mistakes, they are as a result of your natural stupidity.

The more you type, the more you keep making a fool of your lineage.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Kai

I pity Nigerians especially the poor supporters of politicians and the "e go better crew"

Again another thing most people don't realize is that when Nigerians say "e go better" they actually mean "e go better for my pocket" (their individual pockets)!

Instead of "e go better for the entire country"

True. I mean the last statement
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Sheuns(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2022
etrouble:
Okay nah.

Please note that Tinubu is richer than all the drugs trafficking bastards in your generation including you that is yet to be caught. He inherited wealth and has multiplied it.

So, if we are talking about integrity on the basis of how much you have, then you are not in this contest at all because you are wretched when compared to Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu .

This idiot cannot bring forth any sound argument. No wonder he graduated with a PASS in Philosophy

Have you watched the documentary on Tinubu’s campaign? It was said that he came from a poor background.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by SocialJustice: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
Mention one business Tinubu owns that employs 100 people. Wealth without Enterprise.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2022
wizzybobo:
Hmm
Abeg nor make mouth oooo Peter Obi. Americans may not take that statement lightly ooooo

But most presidents are not rich. They don’t steal public money because it not that easy due to strong institutions. There was even one president that lived with his mother after retirement. He couldn’t afford to buy a house.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by anochuko01(m): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2022
barbstee:
Buhari doesn't steal and up till date nobody can accuse Buhari of stealing public fund.

And he' s tried his best so far but we're still faced with challenges.
And Tinubu wasn't involved in any corruption case as governor that he was too

Governance goes beyond not stealing money!

I'm not in anyway supporting corruption

You're very right.

This was the same way they painted buhari a saint. I tell people, Firstly, you'll never see a completely clean government. Secondly, being a saint doesn't make a good president or government

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Iremchris: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
what are tinubu source of income ??

Agboro

Agbado
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Labsinp: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2022
Mr bullion fans we all know or another one.
Unzerious:
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Goodoldays(m): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:

His name,his education,his source of wealth,his origin…everything about him is shady.That’s why my brother,coupled that he is too old and sick for the job.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by sircatherine45(m): 7:29am On Sep 05, 2022
callme9mm:

Why is he a free man ? Pls answer that question.
He’s a free man because there’s zero evidence against him.
zero evidence?
Don't be angry, let me laugh at your comment, please!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahaha
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by 77up(m): 7:30am On Sep 05, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin AGBADORIANS has pushed another doctored video to the public grin grin

In the evening Time they'll post the FACTS CHECK of same lie's they're pushing out now and they'll laugh away their sorrows trying to decieve the gullible

Bcuz campaign of Calumny is their Mantra
You forgot to add this too undecided

Sure you are familiar with Obi trended pic where he's also sharing money too? tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by daygee12: 7:30am On Sep 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

How's tinubu richer than Obi ? Which business does tinubu have ?

A mere Mobil auditor ?

Obi father owned the biggest super market chain in Anambra then ... which obi inherited since his elder brother is a reverend father ... before he left them to buy out fidelity bank ,then partnership with international brewery , the his shares in other bank

I dare tinubu to bring out his tax clearance tinubu and atiku combined don't pay upto 50% of tax obi pays to Nigeria

In terms of clean money tinubu and Atiku combined no near Peter obi ...obi worth minimum would be $100 million no do no do

Owning the biggest super market in Anambra makes his son richer? Why u people like defending rubbish �

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Handsum64: 7:30am On Sep 05, 2022
Some mothers do have them, out of point students
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by mrvitalis(m): 7:31am On Sep 05, 2022
daygee12:

Owing the biggest super market in Anambra makes his son richer? Why u people like defending rubbish �
I'm no responsible for your comprehensive abilities oga

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by labelle123(f): 7:31am On Sep 05, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:

He has been stealing. That’s why he will steal public funds despite being richer
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Billingslord: 7:32am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
Good question
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by jaxxy(m): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:

because a stingy man is better than a thief. undecided

Where did tinubu get his wealth from? nobody knows bt Joe Biden we know. Peter obi we know.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by seunmind44: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2022
Na so o

Not only did they increase the price of bread, they also removed 3 slices. I just counted it now
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Alpharey: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2022
jrusky:
Story for the god so its Atiku or Tinubu or Kwankwanso that are poor?

Obi shut up biko shut up. Buhari is not rich and did not steal public fund but the destruction he wrecked on Nigeria is worst than him stealing public fund so shut up and go to hell.

So you accepted you are rich now baa? Nnwanne talk from today till tomorrow another monster like Buhari which is you obi will never enter Aso Rock as president go to ipob kingdom and rule them with your goddess status good luck to you and them.

I spit!!!

Why are you so pained. Obi never mentioned Tinubu or Atiku here. In another news I read that Atiku owns sky scrappers in Dubai. Let him come out openly like Obi and declare it. You keep on tribalizing everything. Ipob this, Igbo that. Leave Obi alone and campaign for your own candidate.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

But most presidents are not rich. They don’t steal public money because it not that easy due to strong institutions. There was even one president that lived with his mother after retirement. He couldn’t afford to buy a house.

Or they don’t steal due to integrity maybe?
Name that president because Truman was the poorest but still financially well off. Bush was one of the only presidents that had a living mother after his term but he didn’t live with her. Ex-presidents receive a pension of over $200,000, free healthcare for life, and many other free things which may include a residence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by Ferdinandu(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2022
Unzerious:
Because Tinubu's greed knows no limit.He is just a kleptomaniac

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Channels TV Deletes Fake News Posted Against Peter Obi / US Stations Marines In Ghana In Fear Of Post Election Crisis - The Nation / Check Out This Advert On Today's Sun Newspaper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.