Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,320 members, 7,826,280 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

What Can I Do To Salvage A Rusty Charcoal Iron? [Pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To Salvage A Rusty Charcoal Iron? [Pics] (515 Views)

Throwbackthursday Charcoal Iron, Only Legend Know This Life Saver. / What Can I Do To Salvage A Rusty Charcoal Iron? [Pics] / See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Salvage A Rusty Charcoal Iron? [Pics] by Mathematricks: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2022
It's 80% rusted, but I've washed it.

Should I spray it? I have black spray?
Re: What Can I Do To Salvage A Rusty Charcoal Iron? [Pics] by inspectorg(m): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2022
Damn! Rusty charcoal iron.

Op Viewing this raises RUSTY OLD MEMORIES of well tailored , neat and well pressed secondary school uniforms of those days ; WHEN MEN WERE BOYS .

This charcoal iron did made boys look smart does days, like its magic.
Re: What Can I Do To Salvage A Rusty Charcoal Iron? [Pics] by budaatum: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2022
Spray it, lol.

To remove the rust you need to either file it off or sandpaper it off. Anything else is you being lazy and ruining it.

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Salvage A Rusty Charcoal Iron? [Pics] by slan87(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2022
Keep it away from rain or water splash,

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Salvage A Rusty Charcoal Iron? [Pics] by Premiumwriter: 9:14am On Sep 05, 2022
Spray ke.

Just create a little mud by adding water to sand (preferably those types they use in building)

Rub the bottom of the iron on it thoroughly until the rust disappear.

And then rinse with water and allow it to dry.

You can put fire inside to make it dry faster.

You can do the same for the body but most times it just disappears with repeated use.

Talking from experience. We use these types of iron in boarding school.

During holidays they get rusted and this is how we take care of the issue.

And it doesn't stain after this because our uniform was white then. But please don't press your white shirt they way you do by spaying with water or any wet clothes.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Salvage A Rusty Charcoal Iron? [Pics] by slawomir: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Good old days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Salvage A Rusty Charcoal Iron? [Pics] by Nonexisting1: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2022
So you are now back to charcoal iron. Buhari and APC, it will never be better for you people. The last time I saw this iron, I was in primary school. Odi egwu.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Salvage A Rusty Charcoal Iron? [Pics] by Mathematricks: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
inspectorg:
Damn! Rusty charcoal iron.

Op Viewing this raises RUSTY OLD MEMORIES of well tailored , neat and well pressed secondary school uniforms of those days ; WHEN MEN WERE BOYS .

This charcoal iron did made boys look smart does days, like its magic.

Lol. I used it in school. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Salvage A Rusty Charcoal Iron? [Pics] by Mathematricks: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Spray ke.

Just create a little mud by adding water to sand (preferably those types they use in building)

Rub the bottom of the iron on it thoroughly until the rust disappear.

And then rinse with water and allow it to dry.

You can put fire inside to make it dry faster.

You can do the same for the body but most times it just disappears with repeated use.

Talking from experience. We use these types of iron in boarding school.

During holidays they get rusted and this is how we take care of the issue.

And it doesn't stain after this because our uniform was white then. But please don't press your white shirt they way you do by spaying with water or any wet clothes.

Thanks a lot.
Re: What Can I Do To Salvage A Rusty Charcoal Iron? [Pics] by Mathematricks: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nonexisting1:
So you are now back to charcoal iron. Buhari and APC, it will never be better for you people. The last time I saw this iron, I was in primary school. Odi egwu.

Lol. You're very funny boss. grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Please How To I Avoid Stuttering?? / Guys Apologize To Ooni On Massive Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.