Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. (42808 Views)

Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid) / See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] / How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
missuzoma:
You're too old for her; an age gap of 11 years is much. By the time you're sixty and beginning to lose sexual vigour fast, she'll be just 49.
the sugar daddies you have been fucking nkor?
you this hypocrite
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by advanceDNA: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
gimakon2:
Must you use Emeka?

U seff know say na my igbo bloders dey mostly pay "school fees" while they are hustling at ladipo
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by taxiappguy: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
This time na Emeka dem disappoint
advanceDNA:

35-22 is not an issue...as long as no ody is forcing anyone.....look out for red flags. dont just marry a woman for beauty or youthfulness....

That aside

Has she graduated...?? If you are planning on funding education before marriage dont be like emeka who did the same thing....paying school fees and upkeep yet her fine boy mate was offing pant on campus...

by the time emeka's babe became a graduate of law...emeka don clock 43 years plus thanks to ASUU....

26 year old babe say emeka too old for am that the heart cannot be forced to love....and u know how women talk..." shebi its ordinary help emeka did" why is emeka trying to make it look like she mist marry him.....

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
neztar:
what took you so long to marry?
shut up, no dey ask useless questions
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Bayyajidda(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
no worry, eye go clear you one day

Who is this one? Back to sender!
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by highbee02: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Will u be able to satisfy her sexual urge in the next 10 years?
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by BullyBullies: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
You're both adults, guy. Stop asking a foolish question. What's the age difference between Tinubu and his wife, Oshiomole and his wife, Banky W and his wife, can go on and on. I don't know why you people make this thing looks like a big deal. Man, she isn't a minor for God's sake.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Kajaard: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
Minimum of 10yrs, I don’t want to ever stop been a baby before my man. �

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

It makes sense sha. So your hubbie will always pamper you in a Regina Daniel kinda way wink

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
marry her if she's still a virgin, if she's not a virgin marry her nonetheless but be rest assure no be only you go dey fúck her pussy

Lady of 22years to 26years don't take relationship serious not to talk of interest in marriage? what happen to marrying age of 28yrs that her pussy mileage never reach 100million?

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Divay22(f): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
ednut1:
men like to console themselves. In my 20s i dey do 4 rounds easily. But now 4 rounds na stress. My friend who is a pharmacist said younger looking men are the ones coming to buy enhancement drugs lol. Only few men will be able to fire well till they reach 60s.
Do you're in your 30s now shocked
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by placeofallure(f): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
My husband is 12 years older and we're fine.
Now, that's some years. It takes some woman who is mature, with sense of purpose about what she wants to be able to handle that. There's a generational gap I won't lie, can she handle it?
If the both of you will cope, it's really not in the years but your personalities. You need to create a point of convergence, something like meeting yourself in the middle to strike a balance - she will exemplify adulthood tendencies and you will act more youthfully than your real age.
You can manage don't be scared. In my marriage for instance, I'm the more mature partner, our ages regardless.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by BePrepared: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Our prophet SAW was 51 when he married Aisha who was 6, what then are you saying?
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by YorubaSlur: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
You like your guys older and matured too?

Older is not matured, don't look for comforts. Get a life
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Hollybratt(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
Chaos14temp:
Werey upg is not working oh
I swear i've been trying to login since morning e no work o. E be like say dem don bam am o
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Chaos14temp: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hollybratt:
I swear i've been trying to login since morning e no work o. E be like say dem don bam am o
they say na from them. Make them reset everybody
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Hollybratt(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Chaos14temp:
they say na from them. Make them reset everybody
Wetin happen to us wey dem wan reset? Mofor o
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Zane2point4(m): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Really!,to me 10yrs is too much,i can't marry a guy above 30 for now,i'm still in my early 20's so i probably need a guy in his late 20's.

See u,

No guy in his late 20s in this era is even ready for marriage mark this’

And if you meet a guy of 35yrs you’ll finr out that you look older than he is, its fact!

Women age faster’
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Prettylima(f): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
It is well with you and your new family. Check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by ednut1(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Divay22:

Do you're in your 30s now shocked
32. Any problem? Lol
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Chaos14temp: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hollybratt:
Wetin happen to us wey dem wan reset? Mofor o
Just de pray make them no reset oh
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Hollybratt(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Chaos14temp:
Just de pray make them no reset oh
Nawa o, ok
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by ufuosman(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kobicove:

Love ko, hate ni...people do not marry for love these days, the main deciding factor is finance!
then let him go ahead if he have the finance
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by captianfreeman(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
22 years is too young for a 35 years old man.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

35-22 is not an issue...as long as no ody is forcing anyone.....look out for red flags. dont just marry a woman for beauty or youthfulness....

That aside

Has she graduated...?? If you are planning on funding education before marriage dont be like emeka who did the same thing....paying school fees and upkeep yet her fine boy mate was offing pant on campus...

by the time emeka's babe became a graduate of law...emeka don clock 43 years plus thanks to ASUU....

26 year old babe say emeka too old for am that the heart cannot be forced to love....and u know how women talk..." shebi its ordinary help emeka did" why is emeka trying to make it look like she mist marry him.....

Lmao �
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by saajus: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nothing is bad in it but you have to sure she's matured. Also, you need to have patience. Remember your view of life when you were 22. So, sometimes she might actually behave like a 22 yr old.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Divay22(f): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
ednut1:
32. Any problem? Lol
Nah....
I thought i was reading the words of a late 30 to early 40s

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by skondo09(m): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Go and marry a 65 year old woman na.

You are 35 years old and you don't know what you need. Hian!

When you get married, you probably would ask us which time you should have sex with your wife.

Questions like, evening or morning.. grin grin
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by bennyflipy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
Me Wei if I clock 35 like this
I dey go cry one 20 year old girl marry.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Wallade(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rayjnr:

No old woman you want make him marry, nawa o, take am easy na,
Even the 22 year old will soon look older than him

Hmmmm. The younger they come, the more challenging.

It is not enough reason not to marry a young lady but expect those challenges and find ways to manage them.

You will be thankful for this advice later, trust me.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Toks2008(m): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:
Please kindly advise me if it is okay.

I am a guy of 35 years considering a lady for marriage who is 22 years.

Please is it okay.

You are free to criticize.

I just want to get it right.

Nice age gap. Just be tolerant cos she still has a lot to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Spanki(f): 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:
Please kindly advise me if it is okay.

I am a guy of 35 years considering a lady for marriage who is 22 years.

Please is it okay.

You are free to criticize.

I just want to get it right.

Am 47, i have tried graduate, undergraduate and master holder... But the girl giving me peace will be 21 by October. She is from a humble background though but her sense pass common. I picked interest in her because of the way she takes care of my son that is not her child and how she tells me not to spend on frivolities but on business. Am Yoruba and she is from Abia. She sweet die! So wish you good luck! I hope you can nack o.. They're stronger coz they're younger. �

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by DonroxyII: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
MEGAdime:
A "Millennial" getting married to a "Gen-Z"
Verdict: It will end in tears.
Good luck!
Weyrey cheesy ...

Gen Z of Today go turn Millenial of Tomorrow ... Na turn by turn grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? / Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.