Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. (42830 Views)

Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid) / See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] / How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by ufuosman(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Go ahead if you people love each other
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by BTCog: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:
Please kindly advise me if it is okay.

I am a guy of 35 years considering a lady for marriage who is 22 years.

Please is it okay.

You are free to criticize.

I just want to get it right.

Regina Daniel, please come answer this puzzle.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Bisolanaomi(f): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
If she's mature and you truly love her...

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Rayjnr: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wallade:

Please consider a more mature lady in age and orientation. Marriage to an 18 - 25 years old can be very challenging. I hope you survive it, if you do.

No old woman you want make him marry, nawa o, take am easy na,
Even the 22 year old will soon look older than him

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Kobicove(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hollybratt:
Just make sure she's not the lastborn of the family so she won't wake up one midnight and be shouting"I Want To See My Mummy"
IRMC with my kenya loud

grin
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by neztar: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Parachoko:
Did you have any evidence to back this up? With wetin I don see in marriage, age does not matter.

Marrying a lady that is more than 25 years does not mean the marriage will last.
was she a virgin when you performed your conjugal duties?
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by shegun4sur: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

Even the women know that they are not appealing at that age.
They wouldn't advice their sons to marry a woman of 30+.

Right
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Kobicove(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
ufuosman:
Go ahead if you people love each other

Love ko, hate ni...people do not marry for love these days, the main deciding factor is finance!

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by neztar: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
bonnyhope:

Don't worry
When you enter 30 You go lower your spec
Besides, you are not even a virgin
she said she's a virgin
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by neztar: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
akbonus:

MANY GIRLS AT HTIS AGE ARE QUITE SHALLOW IN THEIR HEADS AND REGINA DANIELS IS F**KIN* NED SERIOUSLY IN THE MIDST OF THREE OLDER WOMEN AND NO ONE IS COMPLAINING.BROS GO AHEAD,I MARRY MY WIFE AT 38 AND SHE WAS 25 AND WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 14 YEARS GOING NOW BUT SHE LOOK LIKE 22 AND I WILL BE 53 NEXT BUT I LOOK LIKE 35 THAT ALL MY MATES IN COLLEGE ARE ASKING ME WHAT IS THE SECRET,INFACT WHEN I CELEBRATED 50 YEARS BIRTHDAY MORE THAN HALF OF THE GUEST KEPT ASKING WE SURE THIS GUY IS 50?SO YOUNG MAN GO AHEAD NAD MARRY NAND ENJOY YOURSELF.
what took you so long to marry?
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by ufotunang: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
It's ok..but what is she doing...is she working or doing bussiness ...or she wants to further her education in the university...so that you do not marry a girl that will be a liability to you by sponsoring her in school, paying school fees and other things...if she is working or doing bussiness that is ok ..and if she also has a good character and behavior it's ok
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Luu40: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Marriage isn't a matter of age. You love her?
Marry her.

You're 100% better than those sleeping with women they haven't or will never marry.

God bless your union in advance.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Prettygirl200(f): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Haaaaa the age difference is much oooo can't be 22 and marry a guy of 35 naaaa he will look too old for me 30-32 is okay abeg. It's still too much sef but I go manage am
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by neztar: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
pocohantas:

Why do guys always say this thing whenever an older man goes for a younger lady?

I am asking because every other day I read how you men fire down until 100. Who is lying here? You or redpillers? grin
i get 250 erections per day
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by neztar: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
akpunda86:

She get work or skill,fresh Puna dey sweet but with time will sour hope u can cope noting painful like marrying a woman dat adds no value to you,sex u can get anywhere but value is virtue.
So my friend wish u well
you don fùck smelly puna b4?
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by neztar: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Konjiboii:
Kai 22 years old fresh off the boat cunt, my guy you have taste.
how many rounds can you go?
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by neztar: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
dreu2fine:

ok bro carry so long she agrees to marry you i senior my wife with 19 years
Jesus! What does she call you? Daddy wa?
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by tenpipsperday: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

How old was Aisha when Buhari married her?
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by tenpipsperday: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kobicove:

Love ko, hate ni...people do not marry for love these days, the main deciding factor is finance!

Hence many marriages are crashing like naira under buhari
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Obidient4life3: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

Kiss your sanity bye!

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Konjiboii: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
neztar:
how many rounds can you go?

Bruh thats a queer question to ask your fellow man
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by neztar: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
grandstar:

25yrs is the least age a woman should marry. Let me make it 26. At that age, she's past the Bloom and Youth and ready to settle. (Read 1 Corinthians 7:36)

i met this 25 year old girl. She wants me to participate in an orgy with her
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
anewchapter:
She's in her hoeing phase unless she's god fearing
you said it all.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
akpunda86:

She get work or skill,fresh Puna dey sweet but with time will sour hope u can cope noting painful like marrying a woman dat adds no value to you,sex u can get anywhere but value is virtue.
So my friend wish u well
boss you said it all
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by neztar: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
AyePappy:

Is it that she is too old or what?

22 is prime puna.

You want to marry all these post wall retired oloshos that are in their 30's?

The age gap is OK.

Anything above 27 for your age I'd too old.

Go for that premium puna and enjoy your sex life for the next 15ys
raw or condom?
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Not everyone is a hoe and there's nothing like hoe phase. Hoeing has nothing to do with age.
no worry, eye go clear you one day
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by neztar: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
ednut1:
men like to console themselves. In my 20s i dey do 4 rounds easily. But now 4 rounds na stress. My friend who is a pharmacist said younger looking men are the ones coming to buy enhancement drugs lol. Only few men will be able to fire well till they reach 60s.
i have erections every nite when i sleep. What do you think
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Elporo(m): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rayjnr:

No old woman you want make him marry, nawa o, take am easy na,
Even the 22 year old will soon look older than him

I swear .. Regina Daniels .. now looks well suited for Ned.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by gimakon2(m): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
Must you use Emeka?

advanceDNA:

35-22 is not an issue...as long as no ody is forcing anyone.....look out for red flags. dont just marry a woman for beauty or youthfulness....

That aside

Has she graduated...?? If you are planning on funding education before marriage dont be like emeka who did the same thing....paying school fees and upkeep yet her fine boy mate was offing pant on campus...

by the time emeka's babe became a graduate of law...emeka don clock 43 years plus thanks to ASUU....

26 year old babe say emeka too old for am that the heart cannot be forced to love....and u know how women talk..." shebi its ordinary help emeka did" why is emeka trying to make it look like she mist marry him.....

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
kay29000:

Trust me, there is something called the hoe phase... And most (not all) naija girls go through this phase between 18-24. Trust me on this one. Yes, they can still be sleeping around after 24,but you see that age bracket of 18-24, the things most girls do can make their fathers cry all night.
stop Schooling that dumbass, he go learn am the hard way.
i try as much to avoid relationship with girls in their hoe phase especially students.
just smash and pass without any serious dedication

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Palmyra:
Wahala dey o! My neighbour 46 has already impregnated a 19 years old girl, heading to East for marital rights, na every night we dey settle wahala for them.
seriously?

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by tweakdude1: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

Only marry the girl if she knows and understands what life truely is, if not, go for a ladies within this age bracket ( 28 - 30) because they are financially independent and they know what they want.

Most importantly, seek the advise of your parents and mentors e get why.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / Ladies Which Will You Choose From The Two / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.