Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating (57500 Views)

Woman Cycles Around London Without Clothes For Charity After Flatmate’s Dare Her / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened / Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by HolyMan12: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
� we won’t have all these If men didn’t start offering money in exchange for sex. Men are the originator of prostitution, go do your findings
how much do you charge for short time?

I for like fvck you.
Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by HolyMan12: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
� we won’t have all these If men didn’t start offering money in exchange for sex. Men are the originator of prostitution, go do your findings
Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2022
HolyMan12:
how much do you charge for short time?

I for like fvck you.
It will cost your life
Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by HolyMan12: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
It will cost your life
I will have to rape you then grin
Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Wuppdex: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2022
Your neighbor doing is things codedly and you dumbass idiot have to inform the girlfriend and the world online, SM have really turned some men to fools, did he give you the go ahead to announce his plan on SM.

Maybe it's you they served breakfast sef. GOON learn to respect people privacy.

LIVE08:
A man is set to leave his girlfriend homeless and give her property to charity after he caught her cheating.

A Twitter user who is a neighbor of the couple, said the girlfriend is currently on a trip with her friends while the boyfriend is plotting his revenge.

He shared a photo of the lady's belongings the boyfriend is giving to charity. See his tweets below:

https://twitter.com/_camhoudini/status/1566510441349750784?t=_Xm6gGiZgRJO8cLz4rzKfQ&s=19
Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Wuppdex: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2022
Since when did sex becomes a one sided pleasure, no wonder they call most women olosho, so getting intimate with your partner requires remuneration, no wonder good relationships hardly work for black folks. Just too materialistic and entitled.. tueh

fcbelle72:
The dude is a fool...Will he give her back all her puna he ate , if i were the girl, i will claim other properties even the ones i dont have,he will pay tier
Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Wuppdex: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2022
And rejecting the offer to preserve your dignity is a problem, are you a robot ?

[quote author=HolyMan12 post=116402066][/quote]
Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by HolyMan12: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Wuppdex:
And rejecting the offer to preserve your dignity is a problem, are you a robot ?

Yes I am grin
Re: Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
All I see are dirty clothes, that is property? All these broke girls self.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer And His Fiancee Wearing Hijab / Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.