Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) (32094 Views)

Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect / What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi / Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by NwekereNdoki: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
We will choke them with fact and evidence, one thing about Omo iyaloja is that he doesn’t talk too much, his past achievements speaks for him. Let’s wait till campaign time to choke them with the massive achievements and projects from big daddy.

Make we hear word Jare..

If he did anything una for don show us.

These ones never still reach wetin Obi do self.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2022
[quote author=SenatePresdo post=116401476]

Schools?
So any Governor that built school should become president?

When you guys talk about what Tinubu built, I didn't know it would be cheap things like Roads, hospital, and school.

Which Governor has never built this three things? Is it even a big deal?

I thought you guys would shows us something like A world class Stadium, A major Airport, a world class hospital that Tinubu built.

Tinubu built hospital, yet he goes abroad for treatment? The joke is on you guys. [/quote

Is there a law forbidding someone to go for medical check abroad?

Peter Obi sent his kids to school abroad, why didn't he get them go to same schools he built?
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by OPICANTO2223: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2022
I dont know why Odudupigs like to glorify failure so much
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by Kagd10: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2022
SenatePresdo:

He Built a manufacturing company that yields money for lagos?

Or he's Taxing the All the Companies in lagos?

Taxing Companies that has already been in lagos before he became Governor?

Every state is taxing companies in their state, but lagos as the former capital has more companies to tax, that's why they make so much money from it.

What's special about it? Tinubu built all the companies he's taxing? The joke is on you guys for being dumb.

Tinubu built several legacies and made investment. Take for example, his Lagos Econet investment brought several billions back for Lagos. His lekki investment is another thing. Tinubu is top class when it comes to business administration and accounting. That's his field, so just leave it for him.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by Softmirror: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2022
BATified2023:
u told us to bring videos n pictures,we brought it n now u are saying another thing

If we ask u what your pandora him tu lie did now u will tell us to go n verify n we won’t see anything

Here we are bringing d verification to u loud n clear

Show us 5 schools that peter obi built from scratch to completion during his tenure

Bring it here if e sure for u,don’t tell us to go n verify what is non existent

grin EVEN IF TINUBU SHOULD DROP SHETTIMA AND CHOSE ONE OF THE FOUR RICHEST PASTORS IN THE WORLD WHO ARE NIGERIANS DEM GO STILL DEY LAMENT.

WELL THEY ARE LUCKY, TINUBU IS THE TYPE THAT CARRIES EVERYONE ALONG WHETHER YOU SUPPORT HIM OR NOT. HIS OWN AMBITION IS ALWAYS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN WHAT EVER HE CHOOSES TO DO. NO TIME FOR TRIVIALITIES.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 06, 2022
BurialGround:

We want to see projects not amendment works and patchy patchy roads. Lets see what 40bil per month IGR did under Tinubu.

So the one you're been shown isn't project. You must have a different opinion as to what a project is... If other governors had done same then we won't be having much with road issues.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by cyrilamx(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2022
post=116401262:

Obi never borrow money infact he reduced the state debt when he was governor Anambra State was lowest in total debt among states in Nigeria
Oga is domestic debts the same with external debts? You posted statistics of domestic while I sent u that of external debt.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by cyrilamx(m): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2022
BurialGround:

Stop this your copy and paste it won't sell.
plz disprove and don’t be allergic to facts.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by BurialGround: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2022
GGirll:

You know most of the people supporting this ancestor are stark illiterates and urchins feeding from his crumbs and so are his foot and online soldiers. You can't blame a corrupt and character bereft entities.

How can a group of people be so foolish and unreasonable?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
The man who governed Lagos successfully without federal government allocation is not fit for the job? Like seriously? Greatest joke of the century. Take it or take it Tinubu is coming with full force

without federal what...?

see what reading only sport section in newspaper dey cause
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by HomoSapiien: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2022
post=116400662:
Watch real massive projects done by Peter Obi when he was governor, Obi covered all sectors, he did all the projects without borrowing, or owing workers, pensioners or gratuity still saved #75 billion for his successor, that's what make Peter Obi different from other politicians in Nigeria

Thought you people said Tinubu didn’t commission any project during his tenure
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by twodee75: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2022
BurialGround:

Are you not ashamed of yourself?

Tinubu reconstructed Yaba-Ojuelegba Itire road so he should become Nigeria president

Abeg tell them...... Is that a landmark achievement? What can now talk about what Jakande did for the period of 3yrs

Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by GGirll: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2022
BurialGround:

How can a group of people be so foolish and unreasonable?

When they have nothing to do other than to intimidate the innocent and their drug lord will bail them out, what do you expect? Any fool that vote that bat in 2023 will live to regret it.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by oluwaseyi0: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I believe the person who gave this tinubu project challenge is either a tinubu fan or a shallow obi supporter

I don't know who really believed he didn't commission project for 8 yrs

Even ikpeazu had projects

grin grin grin

When I saw the challenge I was like what type of own-goal is this

I won't be surprise if the challenger is covertly from Tinubu camp

Also I actually won't be surprised if it's from our very amiable Igbo or obi supporter

I have seen them (obidient) replace fact with outright fallacy, I've seen them insanely exaggerate things including the number of humans at their rally/march

So this is not beyond what the can factum

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by Idaytesj29(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2022
BurialGround:

Show us where Obi used bullion van to loot money.

Obi did not steal Anambra State money? What of the one he stashed in his daughter account? He is a common thief like every other politician, don't come here to paint him in white here.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by Donclaracuzo: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2022
We are waiting for this campaign to start so that you people will dish out all the let wait for campaign to start . Nigerians are waiting!

Rozross:
We will choke them with fact and evidence, one thing about Omo iyaloja is that he doesn’t talk too much, his past achievements speaks for him. Let’s wait till campaign time to choke them with the massive achievements and projects from big daddy.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by Nosa111(m): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2022
Why is APC not using the present administration achievements to campaign for Tinubu. Instead of using the achievement of Lagos state.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by Zorn: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
The man who governed Lagos successfully without federal government allocation is not fit for the job? Like seriously? Greatest joke of the century. Take it or take it Tinubu is coming with full force
You're the joke yourself to have believed that federal government didn't give Lagos state their allocation which is against the constitution of federal republic of Nigeria. I won't why you people don't reason before posting anything.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by bdon123(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2022
We are not voting 89 years old Amoda aka fon Pablo.On Obi mandate we stand .we will confirm if truly polling unit no dey social media
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by BATified2023: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2022
comrChris:
All of you keep shouting when campaign start, when campaign start as if you're the only one preparing. We all are waiting for that magic you want to do when campaign start.

So these are all the mighty achievements of Tinubu you all have been shouting about, a whole Lagos, even the dumbest person can perform more than this if elected as governor there.

28th is almost here
aside blackmail n character assasination as usual

What does ipob candidate have to tackle tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by BATified2023: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Schools?
So any Governor that built school should become president?

When you guys talk about what Tinubu built, I didn't know it would be cheap things like Roads, hospital, and school.

Which Governor has never built this three things? Is it even a big deal?

I thought you guys would shows us something like A world class Stadium, A major Airport, a world class hospital that Tinubu built.

Tinubu built hospital, yet he goes abroad for treatment? The joke is on you guys.
show us pictures n videos n leave stories

I know none of u will do that,u will only tell stories n insult people
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2022
Kagd10:

He built several legacies and made investment. Take for example, his Lagos Econet investment brought several billions back for Lagos. His lekki investment is another thing. Tinubu is top class when it comes to business administration and accounting. That's his field, so just leave it for him.

The way we left Security for Buhari because he was a General.

Even if Tinubu is Elon musk, I will say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Aso Rock is not home to sick and old people.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by bdon123(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
Exactly hes not fit,hes a dying old drug Baron
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by ShaqFu: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2022
Another valid proof shown. should take note of how it is done. it's not about posting pictures here and there and claiming they are projects done by Peter Obi. Lol.

I won't be surprise if post a picture of 3rd Mainland Bridge and claim it's a project done by Peter Obi in 2005. grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by Zorn: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Obi did not steal Anambra State money? What of the one he stashed in his daughter account? He is a common thief like every other politician, don't come here to paint him in white here.
how much did he stash in his daughters account ? You're just looking for a co-criminal for your lord and personal saviour that stole your destiny and that of your father.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2022
[quote author=tonyuny12 post=116401639][/quote]

I thought you said he didn't build school?

If Tinubu can travel abroad to treat himself, that means the hospital he built is wack.

And should not be allowed to become president to build more wack things he won't follow make use of.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by ShaqFu: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
kiss kiss
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by richie240: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2022
Ewoooooo....., are u saying is a shallow zombiedient?
Hian!
cool
Truthisunique2:
I believe the person who gave this tinubu project challenge is either a tinubu fan or a shallow obi supporter

I don't know who really believed he didn't commission project for 8 yrs

Even ikpeazu had projects
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by Idaytesj29(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2022
[quote author=tonyuny12 post=116401639][/quote]

Any Governor that built schools value education and the future of the Nigeria youths. If Governors across the federation built schools and make education up secondary level compulsory, may be BH will not have much people recruit.

So, if you value education as a candidate. You already scored a point, to me.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by Kagd10: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2022
SenatePresdo:

The way we left Security for Buhari because he was a General.

Even if Tinubu is Elon musk, I will say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Aso Rock is not home to sick and old people.

Go preach your diatribe to your ipob miscreants who were threatening Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye etc who are Christian. Tinubu threatened no one. You dey mad!

And yeah, with the way Tinubu turned around Lagos economy, he's the best man for Nigeria economy.
Re: Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2022
BATified2023:
leave them

By the time campaign starts proper,we won’t trade words with haters again

The only thing we will b doing back to back is to post tinubu achievements in lagos n how he will replicate it in Nigeria

We don’t need to tell anyone to go n verify

We will verify it for u �

U go see am live n direct
I just want to see him stand alone with no one around him with a mic in his hand to tell us these achievements for 30 minutes. And, I will personally campaign for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC / IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics / "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.