Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel (2380 Views)

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / I'm Giving You Free Sex And You Think You're Using Me? Big BOOBS Abuja Lady / Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by geewean(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2023
Good morning everyone,

There is this girl in my street.I like her but had to apply the law of delayed gratification: I didn't push my mind to her immediately but after some days I noticed that my heart kept racing it time I see her.

I approached her and told her that I wanna be her friend.She immediately gave me her number and even named my name to her own version.We started chatting and I even sent my nude pic cos I was so free with her. I showed so much concerned about her career growth as a Tailor. Along the line she agreed to come to my friends place make we knack but that week she got a new job at a Hotel and lounge.

The day we were to see omoor this babe start to dey post me after I had bought food stuff so we eat.She apologise that she was scared and naive. I was angry but later I apologized and we fit talking.We planned another time it was failure upon failure.It got to a point she won't pick my calls and even switch off.

I was stil pushing she now said one day that I wanna Bleep the living hell out of her but I gave her all the assurance in this world but she said she will look into it. I pressed her to say her mind she now said she was in a serious relationship. After she told me she has a guy I was cold with her and she started shouting that I am snubbing her and I was like no oooo. But she started using one side of the mouth to answer my greetings. I got Intel reliably that men bang her well .Just one month at work she now owns an iPhone 13.

If she has an occasion she will want us to both go. She called me that we should go to a big market together.While walking she was telling me how a man who came to Lodge liked her and is travelling from Benin to come see her and was asking me if the choice of the hotel was good considering the proximity to the area.I gave her a good idea .She doesn't know that I knew she went to knack.

I posted her on my status she was so happy and said I made her day but just a call to I did to her the next day that plsssss just a hug she said I can come around when am done.

When I called her she didn't pick my call over 9 missed calls.

Kindly assist me on what to do. I have developed feelings for her.

No insults please just objective opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by culeca: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2023
Smh in dismay...Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first

Okay.....lemme spill it out

Firstly, you are wrong by sending her your nudes cos apparently she don see you finish.

Secondly,you are too fast in terms of wanting to enter in between her legs....One thing that some guys ain't aware of is that the rate at which bacterial infections spread through oral s3x is on the rise nowadays cos for sure from the look of things,you are ready to give her oral s3x if she agree to go down with you not minding her body counts.

We should be careful the kinda lady we mingle with....a woman can harbor an infection for more than a year but once a man contacts it...within months it will show up in the man.

Lastly,it's not everything that glitter is gold...she probably ain't the best option and God saved you cos you never can tell what she would have transferred to you.

Shalom ☺️

11 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by ILoveFaith: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2023
Ask Awolowo how he ended it.
That’s a clue and I deserve a “thank you” from you later when you’re done experimenting the Awo’s method.
Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by SenecaTheYonger: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2023
She might be a coded pay as you go girl.

Remove your mind from knacking her with indomine and egg (food stuff).

Also you seem like someone that doesn’t have sense. Why would you send her your nudes? That was a desperate move.

17 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by geewean(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2023
Many thanks.You could have made your points without the insult at least.

It was when I made the money offer that was what led to the talk of I wanted to bleep her and run.

As for the nude pic yeah I was wrong about that the the insult is unwarranted except you don't make mistakes at all in life .

SenecaTheYonger:
She might be a coded pay as you go girl.

Remove your mind from knacking her with indomine and egg (food stuff).

Also you seem like someone that doesn’t have sense. Why would you send her your nudes? That was a desperate move.
Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by Olachase(m): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2023
you sure yur brain still day work
person day work for hotel that should be a signal to you that she is now a public hotspot no password
shear me her contact lets prank her, i go day give you our chat screenshot
just that me i bad i fit don enter the forbidden land before i give you feedback grin grin

Erriga say tell me wetin man do man.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by geewean(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2023
Many thanks chief.I am oblivious of the awo method.You can reference me or educate me about it.

ILoveFaith:
Ask Awolowo how he ended it.
That’s a clue and I deserve a “thank you” from you later when you’re done experimenting the Awo’s method.
Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by geewean(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2023
You can say your mind Inna matured manner without insults.I am open and ready for corrections but be civil with your reply.Many Thanks

culeca:
Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by joceey(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2023
Guy follow my advice no call her again give her space for like a week,table will turn in your favour never beg a woman for a hug ,just hug when the chance comes by,also calling her too much is a sign of desperation and weakness from your side. Ghost her for sometimes and find better fine babe wey fine pass her picture and post it on your WhatsApp with good caption wey she go see like you did it the best way i ever love lol. grin

5 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by geewean(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2023
You no well oooooo.lol hotspot without password .....I no fit laugh

Olachase:
you sure yur brain still day work
person day work for hotel that should be a signal to you that she is now a public hotspot no password
shear me her contact lets prank her, i go day give you our chat screenshot
just that me i bad i fit don enter the forbidden land before i give you feedback grin grin

Erriga say tell me wetin man do man.

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by ILoveFaith: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2023
geewean:

Many thanks chief.I am oblivious of the awo method.You can reference me or educate me about it.

Nobody does it better than Google or ChatGPT.
Do your research and thank me later for updates
Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by geewean(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2023
Honestly you have given me the best solution. I sincerely appreciate your solutions.I am.vwry good at applying an objective opinion when seen.In this case ,you have given me powerful wisdom that trascends my emotions.

God bless you Sir.Am super super greatful .Double twale Sir

culeca:

Okay.....lemme spill it out

Firstly, you are wrong by sending her your nudes cos apparently she don see you finish.

Secondly,you are too fast in terms of wanting to enter in between her legs....One thing that some guys ain't aware of is that the rate at which bacterial infections spread through oral s3x is on the rise nowadays cos for sure from the look of things,you are ready to give her oral s3x if she agree to go down with you not minding her body counts.

We should be careful the kinda lady we mingle with....a woman can harbor an infection for more than a year but once a man contacts it...within months it will show up in the man.

Lastly,it's not everything that glitter is gold...she probably ain't the best option and God saved you cos you never can tell what she would have transferred to you.

Shalom ☺️
Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by HopeNeverDies: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2023
Lmao.... These chicks don't like a guy who seem desperate. U seem like one...

The very best thing u can do for a girl u wanna bleep and she also knows u wanna bleep her if Distance.

Try distancing urself bro.. even if it takes months , Table will surely turn and she will be the one to vulnerably pay u a visit by herself..

Omohhh by then, u go knack both Heaven and hell out of her...

6 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by ezechi242: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2023
ask her for price, bargain with her..
Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by Amb1045(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2023
A simp in making🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝😂😂😂😂😂😂avoid her like a month when she comes begging tell her is not a phone conversation make she come house.😂😂😂😂😂😂Then you preach small love and remove her pant nack and run.

7 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by scoobyblogspot(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
So suddenly you started talking flirty with her and you sent your NUDE pix abi. Continue ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by CaveAdullam: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
The men who aren't attached to her emotionally are the ones banging her. Because those are the men women lust after, not needy and h0rny men. Also, those other men may be her "magas". So they pay and make the deals with her pvssy faster.

Detach yourself emotionally if you want to bang her. Give her some space or distance. Refactor yourself and act like a man who has options even though you don't.

Pestering her like your life depends on the sex you'll have with her tells a lot about your character and unproductiveness. Only petty and low self-esteem men share the same attitude as you.

You can act sexually without being lured by your libido to the extent it's being used by a woman and your flesh to swing you high and below.

Act it and she will fall in place. If not, let her go. It's not compulsory you bang her. Except the turnout of your fate is within the confinement of her vagina.

You don't need force with the woman that loves you. They just fall in line with you.

Have a nice day.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by JohnAOne: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
" I even sent my nude pic cos I was so free with her."

What kind of human being is this?

Hey God! 🙆🏾🙆🏾🙆🏾

4 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by Sonnobax15(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
undecided
How can you say all these things and still don't expect someone like me to insult the hell out of you?

The werey even sent the mumu banny his nudes... And you expect her not to use and dump you like diaper? grin

4 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
We started chatting and I even sent my nude pic cos I was so free with her
How old are you

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by Nonexisting1: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seu n Mynd 44 Dom inique Just wise.
Rule 1

Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by geewean(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
This is the reason people lie or without the totality of information from judgemental characters like you.

It's so laughable that a simple comment without resorting to insult is a rocket science to your.I won't blame you but those charged with the responsibility to raise and train you.The obviously did a poor job.

I opened up totally without hiding my flaws .Instead to provide solution or attack the issue alone but you resort to insults.

I hope you have money to eat and subscribe data to see this post....lol.

I am greatful already to those who have given me their objective opinion and I will ride with that.I am not an experienced dude in women affairs that's why my focus is on my career and I doing so well at it as a professional.

Don't think anyone who brings an issue here lacks home training.Dont be a Dende !!!!

Sonnobax15:
undecided
How can you say all these things and still don't expect someone like me to insult the hell out of you?

The werey even sent the mumu banny his nudes... And you expect her not to use and dump you like diaper? grin
Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by chinnyonwu(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
OP i wil advice you but first , like how old are you and how old is this girl as well?
Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by geewean(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
Maximum respect to you Sir.You have spoken well and have proven to be a man of wisdom.I am not a woman guy I DNT even have their time.She just tickled my fancy and I said I should shoot my shot.

With all you have said I will do exactly.God bless you really good.

Do have a bless week ahead

CaveAdullam:
The men who aren't attached to her emotionally are the ones banging her. Because those are the men women lust after, not needy and h0rny men. Also, those other men may be her "magas". So they pay and make the deals with her pvssy faster.

Detach yourself emotionally if you want to bang her. Give her some space or distance. Refactor yourself and act like a man who has options even though you don't.

Pestering her like your life depends on the sex you'll have with her tells a lot about your character and unproductiveness. Only petty and low self-esteem men share the same attitude as you.

You can act sexually without being lured by your libido to the extent it's being used by a woman and your flesh to swing you high and below.

Act it and she will fall in place. If not, let her go. It's not compulsory you bang her. Except the turnout of your fate is within the confinement of her vagina.

You don't need force with the woman that loves you. They just fall in line with you.

Have a nice day.
Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by geewean(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
This is the hard truth.Thanks so much.Well.
noted and prompt action will be taken.

God bless you Sir .

HopeNeverDies:
Lmao.... These chicks don't like a guy who seem desperate. U seem like one...

The very best thing u can do for a girl u wanna bleep and she also knows u wanna bleep her if Distance.

Try distancing urself bro.. even if it takes months , Table will surely turn and she will be the one to vulnerably pay u a visit by herself..

Omohhh by then, u go knack both Heaven and hell out of her...
Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by Savedday2: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
Na waoooh! Some boys mumu ooh!
Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by eventainment(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
It's sex that's playing your mumu button. Remove am for mind. What's her job in the hotel an lounge? A hooker or bartender?
Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by liveyourlife007(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
I wanted to ignore this guy's post for two reasons
1. His command of English is very poor
2. He is a fool( how you go send your nude give woman)

But on a second thought, I realized the lady is trying to manipulate him, through sex. And he also made the mistake of letting the lady Know he's in Love. The greatest mistake you can make in Life is to let a woman know she has control over you. The number one rule is this: Don't catch feelings. It is hard, but you have to turn cold.
Secondly, you need money. I will always tell people that na only broke guys Ladies dey give attitude. And obviously, Op is a broke ass nigga.

I should be sincere with you all, I have been there, but I have never in my Life sent my nude pic to a lady, that is Low, extremely Low
Instead I have their nudes on my phone.

When you are into a girl, and you don't feel a mutual energy, the Best thing is to keep your distance, this way your respect will remain intact, don't beg . I repeat, don't beg for Attention or Love.

This is what I'm trying to tell OP, get Money, get properties, women will be begging for your attention, you will be the one to use and dump them. Not the other way round. This may not be an easy task. But you are a man, you must do what it takes to be a man.
Someone said, you wan chop Life, you no wan pay price, Na there you go dey. If na Ritual you wan do , do am.
Na the girls you go dey use renew your money.

Just ignore girls for now, and face your Life.

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by falcon01: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
geewean:
You's a looser man!!
Re: Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel by ashewoboy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
geewean:
Good morning everyone,

There is this girl in my street.I like her but had to apply the law of delayed gratification: I didn't push my mind to her immediately but after some days I noticed that my heart kept racing it time I see her.

I approached her and told her that I wanna be her friend.She immediately gave me her number and even named my name to her own version.We started chatting and I even sent my nude pic cos I was so free with her. I showed so much concerned about her career growth as a Tailor. Along the line she agreed to come to my friends place make we knack but that week she got a new job at a Hotel and lounge.

The day we were to see omoor this babe start to dey post me after I had bought food stuff so we eat.She apologise that she was scared and naive. I was angry but later I apologized and we fit talking.We planned another time it was failure upon failure.It got to a point she won't pick my calls and even switch off.

I was stil pushing she now said one day that I wanna Bleep the living hell out of her but I gave her all the assurance in this world but she said she will look into it. I pressed her to say her mind she now said she was in a serious relationship. After she told me she has a guy I was cold with her and she started shouting that I am snubbing her and I was like no oooo. But she started using one side of the mouth to answer my greetings. I got Intel reliably that men bang her well .Just one month at work she now owns an iPhone 13.

If she has an occasion she will want us to both go. She called me that we should go to a big market together.While walking she was telling me how a man who came to Lodge liked her and is travelling from Benin to come see her and was asking me if the choice of the hotel was good considering the proximity to the area.I gave her a good idea .She doesn't know that I knew she went to knack.

I posted her on my status she was so happy and said I made her day but just a call to I did to her the next day that plsssss just a hug she said I can come around when am done.

When I called her she didn't pick my call over 9 missed calls.

Kindly assist me on what to do. I have developed feelings for her.

No insults please just objective opinion.

She nor wan phvck you. Accept it. Live with it. Move on. Don't be her friend. Dissolve the relationship.

Na wetin ubunja dey call "the promise of sex." It's dangerous.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Quit Her,please Advise If There Is Instant Remedy! / Ladies;for Your Eyes Only / What Will U Do If Ur Girlfriend Rejects Ur Marraige Proposal Live On Tv? ( Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.