Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance (24015 Views)

Lampard Accuses VAR Of Favouring Manchester United / Racial Abuse: Tammy Abraham Says English Players Will Walk Off If Targeted / Whoever Sanctioned The Sale Of Nemanja Matic To Man Utd Should Be Thrown Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by macho44(m): 12:02am On Sep 07, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Comeon bro... you think Mane was scared of competition? Hahah never... if he was still at Liverpool.. I cee no player Liverpool can buy that will threatening him...

I only think he left because his not getting enough respect like salah...
Now you're finally seeing things from a wider perspective.
After Coutinho left, Mane was our main man, the arrival of Salah took the shine off him, and if you can recall MANE became unnecessarily selfish. No disrespects meant, but Salah's numbers have been incredible, the stats don't lie.
His arrival made MANE a better player.

2 Likes

Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by macho44(m): 12:03am On Sep 07, 2022
openmine:

Exactly!
At times i wonder where these so called LFC fans came out from.....
We have had Suarez,sterling,Xavi Alonso,masherano,owen,Torres,coutinho....the list is endless...They left and were replaced!
When Coutinho left,i felt bad for LFC but it made players like mane and Salah to step up and take charge!
Players will come and go but the club will still remain!
Mane is a very good player no doubt and will always remain a legend but the narrative being spread by some acclaimed LFC fans is very disturbing!
Your Analysis is SPOT-ON!
Would love to have you join the EPL Fans ChatRoom wink
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by openmine(m): 12:04am On Sep 07, 2022
macho44:

Your Analysis is SPOT-ON!
Would love to have you join the EPL Fans ChatRoom wink
Please do...is it on whatsapp?

3 Likes

Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by saintkeppy(m): 12:30am On Sep 07, 2022
Omenlon:
Eric Bailey should stop playing to the gallery, even the coach who bought him Jose Mourinho, dumped him because of his inconsistencies. He is as bad as a Maguire in the team. He should prove everybody wrong in French league, then we can take him serious

Eric Bailey is not bad but he is injury prone, I believe he will do better in French lique1
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by DavSagacity(m): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2022
Ok. Thank you.
openmine:

Na wa for una ohh
This bad PR una dey do for LFC head will surely backfire!
The issue of mane's salary was quite clear and had been explained even by his own agent who could have blamed LFC since mane was no longer an LFC fan!
Mane's agent stated quite clearly that money was never the reason for mane's exit and the player wanted to go elsewhere!
If Mane had any beef against LFC just like Baily had with Manutd,he would have voiced it out esp now that he no longer plays for LFC!
Make una drop the unnecessary argument...its getting stale!
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by Friend22(m): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2022
saheedbadmus:
Hmm.. Well thats a good advise ,we all know manUnited don't really like black players and they favour British than others and that's really affecting the team and when they loose, we the fans feel the pain cos our friends make fun of us..inshort wonman ba ojuwajeh gidigan...

That being said, Do you know when holding an event, Security should come 1st.. Yes . You& yours Guests Security should be your top priority, let's be Your Security Plug ..

@SANTOMA SECURITY, we provide hefty event Guards (Bouncers) who are Well Trained, well Equipped and Highly Experienced.. Our Bouncers can control crowd and our price is Affordable. For bookings and inquiries , call or WhatsApp 08187125825

Guy,always keep quiet when Man U is being discussed eh?
I guess: Paul Ince,Andy Cole ,Dwight Yorke,
Quintone Fortune, Manucho,Odion Ighalo,Patrice, Evra,Marcus Rasford,Jason Sancho and Paul Pogba were playing for Modakekek FC.

Why not just advertise you stuff!
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by Friend22(m): 7:08am On Sep 07, 2022
UgoParts:
It's now Dutch United

Mention three Dutch players playing from Man U apart from Tyrell Malacia?
Ignorance!
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by BigDawsNet: 8:31am On Sep 07, 2022
macho44:

Now you're finally seeing things from a wider perspective.
After Coutinho left, Mane was our main man, the arrival of Salah took the shine off him, and if you can recall MANE became unnecessarily selfish. No disrespects meant, but Salah's numbers have been incredible, the stats don't lie.
His arrival made MANE a better player.

Now his gone... really not sure how we gonna make Top 4
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by BigDawsNet: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2022
openmine:

smh

No vex... you know u guys get Europa experience weller.. din't mean to offend u guys grin
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by BigDawsNet: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2022
Melodydoctor:
In 2016, Liverpool still played there. That's not decade, or is it?

Good one!

You got me on that One!

But normal normal... I'm still your daddy for this Euro naw...

The VIP club wey Liverpool enter... dem go bounce u guys out easily naw..

By the way... Liverpool form is out... Requimentz

NIN
BvN
PASSPORT
A LETTER FROM OFFICER IN LEVEL 13

Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by tonididdy(m): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2022
Privileged black man
Nor keep quiet and enjoy your money.
Allow your emotions get the better of you and watch how your nose go fall first before your career.
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by godwon01(m): 9:26am On Sep 07, 2022
codemaniacs:
Its called ENGLISH premier league and in Europe...

they must favor their own people...

you don't reveal things like this when you're outside your own country or indigenous region...

He hasn't realized that's how countries grow their indigenous populations...
Apart from that , it is an avenue to develop their players for future international engagement with other country. This is not a racist. It is normal practice all over the world.
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by Melodydoctor: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Good one!

You got me on that One!

But normal normal... I'm still your daddy for this Euro naw...

The VIP club wey Liverpool enter... dem go bounce u guys out easily naw..

By the way... Liverpool form is out... Requimentz

NIN
BvN
PASSPORT
A LETTER FROM OFFICER IN LEVEL 13
The embolden is not the argument at the beginning, so I pass.
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by Nasri100(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2022
Quintopia:

YOU'RE A STUPID IMBECIL.E. Your prostitute mother is ''very small in the scheme of things''. Stupid animal.

If they are ''too small'' then don't buy them. You're not doing them any fcking favours. Go tell that to your prostitute mother, you BASTARD.

If they aren’t doing them any favors why don’t African players go ahead to create their own league and leave Europe?

Why do a lot of African players travel to Europe for greener pastures.

Think.
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by Pootle: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2022
Quintopia:

Really? So I can mistreat and discriminate against you once you leave your stinking village, since nobody forced you to leave your village?

You have no rights once you step out of your village or your country, correct?

STUPID BRAINLESS DONKEY.

This forum is just filled with ignorant, stupid cretins like you with slave mentality and zero self worth. You're utterly disgusting.

If you think you are inferior beings who don't deserve equal treatment, then do us all a favour and commit suicide cos you're worthless and of no benefit to humanity or even to yourselves.

you pained for no reason i wont insult you or abuse you the way you did, which is very bad and does not show the maturity in you. back to the point our leaders here failed to provide a system for all sectors to grow which in turn affected most africans seeking options elsewhere. only we africans have this entitlement mentality because we are ignorant, lazy and lack inventive mind as you pointed out. after independence of most african countries they chase out foreign enterprises, they privatized or seized them and this are the same people we running to today and we are crying foul but still they absorb us.

lets africans face reality develop your country and allow all countries runs theirs as they wish.
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by openmine(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2022
BigDawsNet:

No vex... you know u guys get Europa experience weller.. din't mean to offend u guys grin
I gree!
No one is disputing that!
But since 7 years of klopp,we don ever smell Europa?
And even if we do,we will still rise to conquer!
Simple!
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by BigDawsNet: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
openmine:

I gree!
No one is disputing that!
But since 7 years of klopp,we don ever smell Europa?
And even if we do,we will still rise to conquer!
Simple!

Overall I'm still your Grandpa for Europe nah...

Anyway I know ur manage has been sacked... so if you looking to join Liverpool FC

I can sign you in...

Requirements
NIN
Letter from Level 15 officer
Passport
Letter stating why you want to stop sporting chelsea
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by openmine(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Anyway I know ur manage has been sacked... so if you looking to join Liverpool FC

I can sign you in...

Requirements
NIN
Passport
Bigdawn if you still don't know that I am an LFC fan on this platform then you are on a long thing!
I joined LFC long before manager Kenny daglish second coming before he was replaced by Brenda rogers!
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by openmine(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I can sign you in...

Requirements
NIN
Passport
I should even be the one to question your loyalty to LFC because you have joined some plastic fans to humiliate klopp and the players because of your undying love or bromance with mane!
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by BigDawsNet: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
openmine:

I should even be the one to question your loyalty to LFC because you have joined some plastic fans to humiliate klopp and the players because of your undying love or bromance with mane!

I never humiliate my manager, I'm a true Liverpool fan. but no manager is perfect... so its our job to complain when he select some Inactive players or make some weird transfer

Mane is a great player and we don't like the idea he sold him... not just me but millions of our fans all over the world ain't happy with the transfer...

I'm happy now that we have moved On and thank God Diaz is doing well... his not dere yet but hez cool...
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by BigDawsNet: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
openmine:

Bigdawn if you still don't know that I am an LFC fan on this platform then you are on a long thing!
I joined LFC long before manager Kenny daglish second coming before he was replaced by Brenda rogers!

Openmine... are you sure? Why are you hiding since all dis while... I'm not sure I hav ever seen your post about Liverpool on nairaland to be honest...
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by openmine(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I never humiliate my manager, I'm a true Liverpool fan. but no manager is perfect... so its our job to complain when he select some Inactive players or make some weird transfer

Mane is a great player and we don't like the idea he sold him... not just me but millions of our fans all over the world ain't happy with the transfer...

I'm happy now that we have moved On and thank God Diaz is doing well... his not dere yet but hez cool...
U complain constructively!
Pep hasn't won UCL for man city but see how their fans rallied around him believing the following season will be theirs....where was Liverpool before klopp replace Brenda rogers?
Liverpool were playing Europa league...
Klopp remains the only manager alive that has won everything for LFC in early and present 2000...I stand to be corrected!

As for mane,I don't even want to go into details because I have done so in several sports threads on nairaland where some rival fans tried to twist a wrong narrative about the club including the misplaced assumption that mane was treated badly by the club!
Mane wanted to leave...he said this to the press that he had earlier to klopp that he will be leaving LFC.....that's why klopp made plans quickly to replace him with Diaz!

Even when there were rumours that LFC wanted to negotiate a new 3 year contract with him,the agent and already said his client mane had made up his mind to leave!
If you have any contrary report,please feel free to post the link here let me confirm!
The bottom line is mane wanted to leave and there is nothing anyone would have done to stop him....simple!

Diaz is doing exactly what mane and salah did when coutinho left.....others will take responsibility!

LFC is going through a stage where the older players need to be phased out gradually while introducing and giving confidence to the younger and new players that will show up in the future!
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by openmine(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Openmine... are you sure? Why are you hiding since all dis while... I'm not sure I hav ever seen your post about Liverpool on nairaland to be honest...
Na U nor dey see me but I know you as a Liverpool fan!
I comment once in a while!

1 Like

Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by BigDawsNet: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
openmine:

Na U nor dey see me but I know you as a Liverpool fan!
I comment once in a while!

Never knew bro... we are one!
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by BigDawsNet: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
openmine:

U complain constructively!
Pep hasn't won UCL for man city but see how their fans rallied around him believing the following season will be theirs....where was Liverpool before klopp replace Brenda rogers?
Liverpool were playing Europa league...
Klopp remains the only manager alive that has won everything for LFC in early and present 2000...I stand to be corrected!

As for mane,I don't even want to go into details because I have done so in several sports threads on nairaland where some rival fans tried to twist a wrong narrative about the club including the misplaced assumption that mane was treated badly by the club!
Mane wanted to leave...he said this to the press that he had earlier to klopp that he will be leaving LFC.....that's why klopp made plans quickly to replace him with Diaz!

Even when there were rumours that LFC wanted to negotiate a new 3 year contract with him,the agent and already said his client mane had made up his mind to leave!
If you have any contrary report,please feel free to post the link here let me confirm!
The bottom line is mane wanted to leave and there is nothing anyone would have done to stop him....simple!

Diaz is doing exactly what mane and salah did when coutinho left.....others will take responsibility!

LFC is going through a stage where the older players need to be phased out gradually while introducing and giving confidence to the younger and new players that will show up in the future!

Kloop is a very good manager no doubt... but we both know he loves to gamble sometimes and he kinda build a very tight relationship with our players which makes him have difficulties in replacing them...

Players like
Milner
Jones
OX
Kieta
Firminho should hav been sold 2 years ago... but kloop keeps begging this guys to stay...

Same reason we hav over 7 players in dia 30s in our squad...

Milner was released because his getting old in mancity over 5 years ago... That same Milner is the option we are depending on right now.. now tell me how we wanna compete with City..

I love kloop... but let assume his not a stubborn man..

By now, we could hav won atleast 3-4 EPL, 2 champions league and atleast 1 local cup every season...

Liverpool is a rich club... I don't blame FSG... I know if klopp demand some money they will definitely give him... he's just a man that loves to mange funds and build a players rather than sign worldclass...

I'm sure we will come out of this form...
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by openmine(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Kloop is a very good manager no doubt... but we both know he loves to gamble sometimes and he kinda build a very tight relationship with our players which makes him have difficulties in replacing them...

Players like
Milner
Jones
OX
Kieta
Firminho should hav been sold 2 years ago... but kloop keeps begging this guys to stay...

Same reason we hav over 7 players in dia 30s in our squad...

Milner was released because his getting old in mancity over 5 years ago... That same Milner is the option we are depending on right now.. now tell me how we wanna compete with City..

I love kloop... but let assume his not a stubborn man..

By now, we could hav won atleast 3-4 EPL, 2 champions league and atleast 1 local cup every season...

Liverpool is a rich club... I don't blame FSG... I know if klopp demand some money they will definitely give him... he's just a man that loves to mange funds and build a players rather than sign worldclass...

I'm sure we will come out of this form...
Every great manager gambles...Every success driven coach in the world had taken big risks and most times have paid off for them...The conservative one have remained small and paid the price with a sack like Tuchel!

The players you have listed may be nearing the wear and tear stage of their career but it would be foolishness to outrightly and instantly replace them...The simple ideology is to gradually phase them out by bringing in youth or new players without totally disrupting the dynamics of the team!
Take for instance Nunez,Jota and Diaz were bought to ease the gradual phasing of the trio of mane(who already left),firmino and eventually salah who are in their 30s!
Same thing is happening in the defence and eventually the midfield.....any immediate replacement will destroy the team!

Milner 5 years ago was bought by Brenda rogers not as a starter but a calming and vocal influence to the team that lacked leaders then!
Klopp saw the motivational influence of milner and always wants him in that team!
He may be old but every manager will tell you that you need older and more experienced players that have seen it all to motivate the younger ones either on the pitch or on the bench!

We could have or should have is a wish.....You should not forget where LFC is coming from before making humongous expectations!
I stand to be corrected...how many managers alive have taken LFC to 3 UCL finals and won one? How many managers in LFC has taken LFC thrice to the summit of the league and won once?
Last season we won 2 cups and almost ran away with everything including the UCL but someone has to win and someone had to lose!
The most important thing is to keep fighting and keep trying which is what they are doing.....

Liverpool is not as rich as Mancity or manutd or Newcastle considering the part of the country where the owners are from!
Liverpool do not just buy any players just due to hype or pressure but they go for the ones that can fit into the philosophy of the team and become an upgrade to what they already have!
Yes you are right...Klopp would even prefer to get a low budget player and improve on them rather but a star player who will become heady and disrupt the team's unity....so far,he has succeeded with such structure!
When you buy stars,its puts pressure on the manager to deliver and failure to do so will put the manager on the chopping block like Tuchel!

Your last statement is apt...Thats the spirit!
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by BigDawsNet: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
openmine:

Every great manager gambles...Every success driven coach in the world had taken big risks and most times have paid off for them...The conservative one have remained small and paid the price with a sack like Tuchel!

The players you have listed may be nearing the wear and tear stage of their career but it would be foolishness to outrightly and instantly replace them...The simple ideology is to gradually phase them out by bringing in youth or new players without totally disrupting the dynamics of the team!
Take for instance Nunez,Jota and Diaz were bought to ease the gradual phasing of the trio of mane(who already left),firmino and eventually salah who are in their 30s!
Same thing is happening in the defence and eventually the midfield.....any immediate replacement will destroy the team!

Milner 5 years ago was bought by Brenda rogers not as a starter but a calming and vocal influence to the team that lacked leaders then!
Klopp saw the motivational influence of milner and always wants him in that team!
He may be old but every manager will tell you that you need older and more experienced players that have seen it all to motivate the younger ones either on the pitch or on the bench!

We could have or should have is a wish.....You should not forget where LFC is coming from before making humongous expectations!
I stand to be corrected...how many managers alive have taken LFC to 3 UCL finals and won one? How many managers in LFC has taken LFC thrice to the summit of the league and won once?
Last season we won 2 cups and almost ran away with everything including the UCL but someone has to win and someone had to lose!
The most important thing is to keep fighting and keep trying which is what they are doing.....

Liverpool is not as rich as Mancity or manutd or Newcastle considering the part of the country where the owners are from!
Liverpool do not just buy any players just due to hype or pressure but they go for the ones that can fit into the philosophy of the team and become an upgrade to what they already have!
Yes you are right...Klopp would even prefer to get a low budget player and improve on them rather but a star player who will become heady and disrupt the team's unity....so far,he has succeeded with such structure!
When you buy stars,its puts pressure on the manager to deliver and failure to do so will put the manager on the chopping block like Tuchel!

Your last statement is apt...Thats the spirit!

I got you point and I think kloop style is not bad for real...

But their is a reason Mancity keeps winning the league every season?. Very simple! They buy important players...

Do you know why we brought Nunez? It's because of the champions league final... we lost couple of goals and that finisher was missing... at the cup conference, klopp admit if he had sharp striker... he would have won... less than 3 month... he brought Nunez straight...

If we won that champions league... we could hav been settling with firmiho and jota till today....

So as a team manager.. you don't have to wait for fans to complain before you sign a particular player in a particular position...

Elliot, Calvahor are future players no doubt...
But I believe klopp should start this guys from bench..

Foden for example is a top quality player... this guy has been on bench for over 5 years now.. his a very good player but Pep believe Forden is not mature enough So he use the likes of Godogan, kelvin, Rodri...

Look at the midfield and compare to ours...
We are not richer than City but I believe we have the money to get quality worldclass midfielders...

So if he doesn't invest... we will keep settling with second position at the EPL table...
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by openmine(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I got you point and I think kloop style is not bad for real...

But their is a reason Mancity keeps winning the league every season?. Very simple! They buy important players...

Do you know why we brought Nunez? It's because of the champions league final... we lost couple of goals and that finisher was missing... at the cup conference, klopp admit if he had sharp striker... he would have won... less than 3 month... he brought Nunez straight...

If we won that champions league... we could hav been settling with firmiho and jota till today....

So as a team manager.. you don't have to wait for fans to complain before you sign a particular player in a particular position...

Elliot, Calvahor are future players no doubt...
But I believe klopp should start this guys from bench..

Foden for example is a top quality player... this guy has been on bench for over 5 years now.. his a very good player but Pep believe Forden is not mature enough So he use the likes of Godogan, kelvin, Rodri...

Look at the midfield and compare to ours...
We are not richer than City but I believe we have the money to get quality worldclass midfielders...

So if he doesn't invest... we will keep settling with second position at the EPL table...
Like I said before,LFC do not have the financial muscle like man city to buy expensive players!
Darwin's purchase was already muted long before we played the finals!
U are actually agreeing with what I just said about the gradual phasing of players!
Pep with all his financial muscle will never want to replace the likes of de bryne and gondogan who are approaching their 30s and decide to replace them with the player bought from Leeds!

When you are taking out the older players,and replacing them with new ones,you most do so intelligently as a coach in order not to disrupt the team!
What did I just hear you say?
Man city is not richer than LFC?
Abeg no talk am for public Mae them nor laugh you.....U are comparing man city owners that one of the oil well will buy the entire Liverpool club?
Go and google the owners of man city and we will talk!
Re: Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance by BigDawsNet: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
openmine:

Like I said before,LFC do not have the financial muscle like man city to buy expensive players!
Darwin's purchase was already muted long before we played the finals!
U are actually agreeing with what I just said about the gradual phasing of players!
Pep with all his financial muscle will never want to replace the likes of de bryne and gondogan who are approaching their 30s and decide to replace them with the player bought from Leeds!

When you are taking out the older players,and replacing them with new ones,you most do so intelligently as a coach in order not to disrupt the team!
What did I just hear you say?
Man city is not richer than LFC?
Abeg no talk am for public Mae them nor laugh you.....U are comparing man city owners that one of the oil well will buy the entire Liverpool club?
Go and google the owners of man city and we will talk!

Una cee ur Milner and Elliot grin grin
Let be pretending we don't have money nah...

Congratulations Mancity for turning England to farmers league

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Complete The Signing Of Edouard Mendy From Rennes / Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match / Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.