Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi (3188 Views)

2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) / Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Jagaban

1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lailo: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
RZArecta:
Let's start from 1999 Mr useless tribal bigot of an op.

Igbos supported Obasanjo 1999-2007
They supported Yar'Adua 2007-2010
They supported Goodluck Jonathan 2011-2015
They supported Atiku 2019

Useless tribal bigot, please point out one Igbo man from the least of ex presidents there if you know say dem born you well. The only day they decide to stay supporting their person, you shít your pants. The Tinubu you're supporting, didn't he shout "emi lo kan" ? Didn't he scream "Yoruba lo kan " ? Has Peter Obi ever raised any ethnic agenda or statement during this period or earlier elections ? Isn't it on record that Tinubu urchins have been threatening fellow Yoruba with death if they don't vote Tinubu ? Isn't it on record that the lives and properties of Igbos in Lagos have been threatened if they don't vote Tinubu next year ? It's better you tell your family members whenever your madness wants to start so you can be tied up before pressing nonsense on your phone. Your life problems wasn't caused by Igbos, it was caused by you underutilizing your brain coupled with poor parental upbringing. I personally support Yemi Osinbajo and haven't made up my mind who to vote for this elections but going by the violent ways Tinubu urchins go about terrorizing Igbos online and what they've been known to do and threaten to do, I know I'll never vote a Tinubu. You people are too violent
Igbos leaders supported PDP not those people u put up there, bcs PDP is their cashcow, the only looter party. Other party gave them no such platform to hold their people to Ransome for 24 years without development. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by RZArecta(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
lailo:

Igbos leaders supported PDP not those people u put up there, bcs PDP is their cashcow, the only looter party. Other party gave them no such platform to hold their people to Ransome for 24 years without development. grin grin grin grin
lunatic

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Who hold you for Nigeria....Tinubu abi ?
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Grgton:
then why are you afraid of them leaving?? Coward
. Who hold you for Nigeria
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
lexylaw40:
. Who hold you for Nigeria
lot of you can't deal with that.

Truth hurts
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
lexylaw40:
Who hold you for Nigeria....Tinubu abi ?
you should ask other Nigeria Ethnicities why they want Igbos to remain with them in this British colony
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Grgton:
who wants you to stay
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by Omesbrit(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Some of you who has never left ur villages stay there to create division & discrimination, trying to decieve others as the reality on ground. Integrity & character is not a function of tribe. So stop using fallacy of generalization to charaterise people. I have enjoyed good relationship & friendship with almost every tribe in Nigeria, I can say u have good people & bad people everywhere. If you guys are so concerned why your candidate is not marketable, you should have presented the most competent Yemi Osibanjo. He is in the class of obi. For now Obi is the most competent for the job. Am not voting him because of his tribe.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
lexylaw40:
who wants you to stay
your millions! Cowards hahaha
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Grgton:
you are very adulterous
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 9:10am On Sep 11, 2022
Grgton:
for better for worse says the queen
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Grgton:
everybody wants you Igbo to go but where to.... Igbo community is a landlocked region . So where to
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
lexylaw40:
now she's Dead. Toor

Unity begger
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
lexylaw40:
everybody wants you Igbo to go but where to.... Igbo community is a landlocked region . So where to
you have no point! The geopolitical analysis of the federal government makes igboland of today seems that way, with the terminology South East .

Keep dreaming, your millions will never let Igbos go bucuz of cowardice
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
lexylaw40:
lol lovely couples at some point sign divorce papers you know?? Time will tell
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
lexylaw40:
you are very adulterous
you too
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Grgton:
you have no point! The geopolitical analysis of the federal government makes igboland of today seems that way..

Keep dreaming, your millions will never let Igbos go bucuz of cowardice
no it's because of your women...they are beautiful and we love to sleep with them and they also love us...so it's for better for worst
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Grgton:
lol lovely couples at some point sign divorce papers you know?? Time will tell
an Igbo woman is beautiful so how can we let them go.....ok let all the Igbo men live and let only there women stay biko
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
lexylaw40:
no it's because of your women...they are beautiful and we love to sleep with them and they also love us...so it's for better for worst
lol obviously you can't do without the people from the Eastern region of Nigeria"
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
lexylaw40:
an Igbo woman is beautiful so how can we let them go.....ok let all the Igbo men live and let only there women stay biko
where are you from?
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Grgton:
lol obviously you can't do without the people from the Eastern region of Nigeria"
one love keep us together....onyeka owenu
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
lexylaw40:
one love keep us together....onyeka owenu
then let build a country with Justice, Equity and fairness. Else Biafra issues will be revolving.

Buhari is saying queen Elizabeth helped Nigeria during the Biafra war" I was wondering if we should be grateful for wasting lives??
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Grgton:
then let build a country with Justice, Equity and fairness. Else Biafra issues will be revolving.

Buhari is saying queen Elizabeth helped Nigeria during the Biafra war" I was wondering if we should be grateful for wasting lives??
remember that was a senseless war and who started it.. don't let us make same mistakes and again... The Politics Igbos always play be it national politics or business Politics egbos will stop at nothing to dominate even in church , check the Catholic Church. See you know what I'm saying. That Igbo attitude must change for people to start accepting them again
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
lexylaw40:
remember that was a senseless war and who started it.. don't let us make same mistakes and again... The Politics Igbos always play be it national politics or business Politics egbos will stop at nothing to dominate even in church , check the Catholic Church. See you know what I'm saying. That Igbo attitude must change for people to start accepting them again
domination?? I don't understand you. Lol
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
lexylaw40:
That Igbo attitude must change for people to start accepting them again
Why want to be in same country with people you don't accept?? Is that not weird??
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Grgton:
That iIgbo attitude must change for people to start accepting them again
Why want to be in same country with people you don't accept?? Is that not weird??
what I'm simply saying is that Igbo style of politics is what has turned them to a POLITICAL OUTCAST in Nigeria
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
lexylaw40:
what I'm simply saying is that Igbo style of politics is what has turned them to a POLITICAL OUTCAST in Nigeria
and Yoruba and hausa style of politics is what is best for Nigeria And this is where we are??

Shame!!
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
Grgton:
and Yoruba and hausa style of politics is what is best for Nigeria And this is where we are??

Shame!!
we are better off politically than where we started
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
lexylaw40:
we are better off politically than where we started
how are we better Lol
Can you tell me the significant change??
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by DMerciful(m): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
You hate the Igbos and hated even more the idea of Igbos leaving Nigeria through Biafra restoration. How can you love what you hate?
lexylaw40:
The only obvious reason why Igbo people give their support to Obi is because of their BIAFRAN DREAM. THEY WANT OBI TO WIN THE 2023 ELECTION so that in turn Obi WILL RELEASE THE LEADER OF IPOB Mr NNANDI KANU FROM PRISON VIA A PRESIDENTIAL PARDON and there after Forge ahead together to actualize BIAFRA by force using the nations arsenal against Nigeria. But thank God there evil plan has been exposed and now dead on arrival. Our great nation Nigeria shall never fall.
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2022
It's Biafra or nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Reason Aisha Buhari Released Aminu The Student / I Am Married To Igbo Lady - Seyi Tinubu / Emefiele Sack: How Constitutional Is His Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.