Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi (3185 Views)

2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) / Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 4:13am On Sep 14, 2022
It's BIAFRA or nothing
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2022
lexylaw40:
It's BIAFRA or nothing
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2022
lexylaw40:
come out and deny it
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2022
P OBI ....IPOB busted
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
Can u rely deny yourself
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 12:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Well that's my thought
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2022
You can't deny this
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 7:18am On Oct 08, 2022
shocked
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2022
tongue obidients see your life outside

Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
Following
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Yes they'll support anything capable of damaging Nigeria in anyways. Destruction of the nation is what they are after
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by Kingspin(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
lexylaw40:
The only obvious reason why Igbo people give their support to Obi is because of their BIAFRAN DREAM. THEY WANT OBI TO WIN THE 2023 ELECTION so that in turn Obi WILL RELEASE THE LEADER OF IPOB Mr NNANDI KANU FROM PRISON VIA A PRESIDENTIAL PARDON and there after Forge ahead together to actualize BIAFRA by force using the nations arsenal against Nigeria. But thank God there evil plan has been exposed and now dead on arrival. Our great nation Nigeria shall never fall.
Gen Z generation
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Fact
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2022
cool
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2022
lexylaw40:
The only obvious reason why Igbo people give their support to Obi is because of their BIAFRAN DREAM. THEY WANT OBI TO WIN THE 2023 ELECTION so that in turn Obi WILL RELEASE THE LEADER OF IPOB Mr NNANDI KANU FROM PRISON VIA A PRESIDENTIAL PARDON and there after Forge ahead together to actualize BIAFRA by force using the nations arsenal against Nigeria. But thank God there evil plan has been exposed and now dead on arrival. Our great nation Nigeria shall never fall.
they have failed already
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2022
True
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
For real
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 8:37am On Dec 04, 2022
True
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by ezegold4we: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2022
If you can hire or employ the Best doctor, nurse, cheff, designer, architecture, mechanic, teacher, Manager, electrician, plumber, imam, pastor, banker, accountant, engineer or lawyer to handle your personal, corporate, legal, medical, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, spiritual, financial, bussiness, and your family affairs on a daily basis and you want to employ sick, weak, arrogant, demented, expired and corrupt tinubu or atiku to manage The affair's of Nigeria and her bleeding economy for another 8years instead of Peter Obi who is 100 times better than those two political bandit's parading themselves as presidential candidates because of your tribal bigotry and religious sentiment, it means you lack emotional, intellectual, managerial, political, economical, environmental, social, and futuristic intelligence,

It means your stupidity and foolishness is legendry, all you need is mental deliverance from your wise-fool and educated illiterate syndrome,

Only a fool will drink poison intentionally because it was served with his or her tribal and religious cup,

Tinubu and atiku are behaving like an applicant who wants to get a job without appearing for interview, both has refused to appear for live debate's and town-hall meeting's because they have nothing to say or offer but they are seeking For your vote's and your future with your stolen Money, Only fooool's and tribal idioots are campaigning for tinubu and atiku, what a shame,waiting for either of them to better Nigeria and your life is like waiting for your flight in a sea-port, you will surely wait forever,

Tinubu is coming for two thing's, one is to loot nija dry and enrich his immidate family, the second one is to elevate Yoruba Muslims over northern Muslims, he only picked a Muslim from the north to achieve his aim,
As for atiku, he is a born looter, Obasanjo confirmed it, everyone knows he is only interested in himself alone, atiku is coming to sell off our remaining national asset's like nnpc to himself,

Vote Wisely,
Vote Peter Obi.
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2022
lexylaw40:
True
obi ti lu le
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by MadmanObi(m): 9:51am On Dec 04, 2022
Kanu will be sentence to life imprisonment
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by GoodLife4live: 9:57am On Dec 04, 2022
redPUSSY:

This is the propaganda u guys wanted to use against Eastern candidate during campaign that's why you guys were shouting that East should demand their tickets from PDP while that of APC goes to the SW, thinking that there would only be two forces on ground, unfortunately for you Atiku and Kwankwaso 's emergence have scattered your demonic plans hence putting some of you in a state of perpetual confusion..thief obi is an igbo president not nigeria president.....

Your pathological furking lieing nyamiri POLITICIAN can't Developed anambra state and is brainwashing nyamiri miscreants like u...

If Thiefobi win, I will deactivate my nairaland account....
Me I no be that impostor wey Dem dey call prince of Lagos wey no get shame

No igbo hate this time around because as you are pushing that propaganda to be loved by notherners, Atiku and Kwankwaso are waiting for Tinubu with their KOBOKO in the north
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by GoodLife4live: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2022
Your pathological furking lieing nyamiri POLITICIAN can't Developed anambra state and is brainwashing nyamiri miscreants like u...

If Thiefobi win, I will deactivate my nairaland account....
Me I no be that impostor wey Dem dey call prince of Lagos wey no get shame
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by Noblechykk(m): 10:05am On Dec 04, 2022
lexylaw40:
Don't get it twisted I don't hate Igbo my Igbo brothers
You have shown your hatred already. Own up to it and don't be a coward
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by Akponmfet: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2022
NO IPOB MAN WILL SMELL ASO ROCK IN THE NEXT 50 YEARS NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY BEG OR CRY,YOU CAN QUOTE ME. Any Nigerian that votes for an IPOB man should be shot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 10:41am On Dec 04, 2022
Noblechykk:

You have shown your hatred already. Own up to it and don't be a coward
be like your master and suck my dick
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2022
Busted
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2022
May God protect Nigeria from the evil ones
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by tctrills: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2022
lexylaw40:
Oga how many people do you think believe this you nonsense. Loóooooooooooool
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Obi has never come out condem the activities of those ESN and IPOB terrorists...never, simply because he his involved.
Re: The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi by lexylaw40: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Shetima At ICAN Conference' (Pics) / Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House / WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.