Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,814 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? (26025 Views)

I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by henrimoto(m): 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
...see, keep aside this ..." ...i dont want to affect my mum's employment with the company" for what na?? If truely you are innocent of the issues you mentioned and you felt the treatment you encounted is not fair, you self esteem is affected, why to talk " Oga!, I no work again!" " oga!, mi si se mo !" ... When you no be pikin. Abi, na till physical assault go enter am ? O'boy, protect your self esteem.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by jmichael259(m): 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
sammieking2017:

Thanks boss, I'm leaving there today and I will update you whatever happens. The salary is not even worth the stress. I'm recieving 15,k while undergoing all these emotional traumas.

all of you are maaadt like blind goat. If to say you dey do and deliver cakes, sharwama or fry buns for roadside, u for no disgrace ya ancestors like this. Go and find corolla, korope or keke make u go hustle like human being. Even affiliate marketing u no see?

I for say make 15k thunder fire ya boss but na you subject yourself to salary wey okadaman go see in less than 3days. Me wey comot with my vehicle yesternight by 19:52hrs i made 5k, ds morning i comot by 9am i don make 7k before 14:00hrs. I don come chill 4 house. Later i go find evening6-8k.

my brother sef wey be lecturer for unical join dey use him toyota to do bolt and offline rides. 3days ago na just 2 passengers give am 18k for offline. E no even stress or travel far, just take dem few places inside town.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by Aidejay(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
sammieking2017

What Ever You Decide To Do, Please Gather Enough Evidence Wether A Video Or Audio Recording. If You're Submitting A Letter Get A Photocopy Of It. And Record What Ever Conversation You And The Man Or Anyone Else Have Especially Anyone Your Conscience Or Mind Doesn't Agree With.
If Anyone Calls You From The Company Or Tries To Have A Conversation With You Please Record It.
Someone Is Playing Games And Being Mischievous. They're Probably Sitting Somewhere Smirking At The Confusion And Problems They've Caused. Your Remaining Steps Now Is Evidence Gathering. Snap Pictures, Record Videos/Audios.

It's Time To Start Thinking Like A Criminal.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
That's the same way i too use to think. That's usually even make me cry in such a way that people think that if you did not engage in illegal act they can not make it. Or if you you are fortunate to have fortune through hardworking means you must engage in ilegality
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by davades(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
sammieking2017:
I just prayed the strike is called off soon. At least I will be freed without any implication.

It's good you're experiencing this now...na so office job dey be, na lesson o be strong and stand fit only if you understand
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
May GOD help us
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by Advertisershubs(f): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ganjafama:
Wrong advice! He owes nobody any explanation. He should leave under the guise of a computer training. Showing the woman this thread would put his mum's job on the line.
Okay then.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
sammieking2017:

I want to leave. I have even planned on leaving today if my mum isn't attached with the organization. But for the sake of her, I don't want to do something that they will be transferring aggression on her. If there's a way I can tender my resignation. Can you suggest please?

Man just leave
Discuss with your mum the way out...

It certainly going to happen on the slightest thing.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by dododawa1: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
JAPA
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by 2Radii: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
sammieking2017:
Is it a crime to be honest in this country ? Referencing to the post I saw here yesterday.

https://www.nairaland.com/7315480/thought-honesty-hardwork-pays

I had my own share too, though it's long but I need your advice.

The episode started when the Suffocating and comprehensive ASUU strike is becoming more elongated.

My mum discussed with her boss if I can be working with them depending when ASUU will call off their strike.

Fortunately, they affirmed to my mum's request and I was employed to work as a secretary.

Note: They are both husband and wife running the organization.

My role is to write receipt for all payments entering the organization account, write and ensure all the payments of the day are updated before the next day.

As a result of the nature of my work, this give me access to the boss office as I may need some things to take there. Even if other staff want to access the office, they will inform me first, then I will collect the key and give them whatever they need in the office.

Things was going smoothly until a fateful Friday I was accused of stealing.

The scenario happened like this.

As the secretary of the organization, I do resume work by 7:30am and close by 5:pm.

Apart from the cleaners that tidy the compound. In most cases, I'm the last person that leaves the office. And whenever I'm leaving, I collect the key to the office and park the bags of the boss and his wife into their car, check whether they bought something and ensure everything is placed in their car.

That fateful day, as usual, His wife wasn't around, then I look for the husband to collect the office key and he told me that the office is opened. With no further delay, I moved into the office and carried their bags. As I was going, he stopped me and check the bag. He claimed that inside the bag, where he packed money, the money has been rough handled and the nylon bag that housed the money was found tore.

Then pandemonium began. He insisted that a person has accessed the money and I was the only person that has the privilege to enter the office. I was troubled and confused. My perplexity was so high that I don't even know what to say.

I tried to explain to the best of my knowledge. I tried my best to exonerate myself that I knew nothing about the money. I told everyone that I met the office opened and I ain't aware that the office was opened. Most times, if I see the office ain't closed. I will close it because it's close to my office. But on this day no one to bear me withness. Every odds look against me. We left there around to 5:30pm that day.

I even told my boss that he should count the money that I don't perceive anyone entering the office. But he kept saying that he didn't know the amount he put there and he can't give the precise amount that has been stolen.

Beforehand, I noticed that the environment is full of jealousy. The staff jealous themselves. They envy each other and there are lots of faction within the organization. To be on a safer side. I didn't join any caucus or faction. I play my role diligently and discharge my duty responsibly. I don't do favouritism as I make myself to be honest in all things. There are many evil things that I'm aware of that goes underground but I don't interfer in it or report it except the bosses know by themselves. With my altitude, well with this I thought, I was loved by the boss and his wife.

When I got home, I wept profusely because no one to bear me withness, everyone seems I'm the thief.

I explained to my mum what happened because she has left earlier. She pacified me and said. If I'm not guilty of the stealing, nothing will happen to me and they should use whatever they want to use to look for their money.

On Monday we resume back to work. What happened on Friday kept pondering my heart, the wound hasn't been healed yet another mysterious thing happened again.

My own office is at the front of the boss office. My table and chair are placed there but it doesn't look privately. It looks like a reception before entering the main office. I got to my office next day to find that #3,600 has been smuggled into my drawer.

Chaiii! No one to bear me withness again about the money I saw. All things look like I was the one that stole the money, and just hiding under the guise of innocency.

I was extremely perplexed, different thought were ruminating my mind. One thought said if you give them the money they will say you are lying that you just kept it there. Another thought said, who knows, perhaps they are putting you under integrity test. Well! I carried the money, luckily the wife was around and I explained how I saw the money and handed it over to her.

When the husband came, she told him exactly what I reported to her and the husband responded, he might be the money they stole on Friday. He continues, definitely the thieves has returned the money as a result of their actions on Friday.

The matter dies there and no one ever made reference to it again until today when the boss (he) asked me to prepare a bill for a customer.
I've done that already and also listening to him and the customer while they were conversing. In a nut shell. I heard the customer telling him that he wants another bills too. Therefore I was preparing that too, unknowingly as I was preparing it, I have covered the first bills with lot of books on my table. As the boss arrived, he requested for the first bill he asked me to prepare. Unfortunately, it's no where to be found again, �‍♂️. I tried to explain to him that I was also preparing other bills the woman mentioned. I think that was the only mistake I made thinking that would make the work faster for the woman to collect the bills.

All of a sudden, I noticed that he has been seethe with anger. He shouted at me that I don't have regards for him, he said, he asked me to do something but I'm doing otherwise. Before I could utter any statement to clear myself out. Everything has already scatter, he remained deaf to whatever I wanted to say. He insisted that I'm not working with them again, he chased me out like a dog that I have to go back to take my phone.

Amongst all the turbulence, I kept begging him. I prostrated on the floor to show that I'm sorry. But he didn't even looked at me.

For the sake of my mother. I don't want to do anything that would affect her relationship with her bosses, I would have said. I'm not working again and not even bother to beg.

To cut it short. His wife signaled to me to meet an erderly man close to the place, possibly he might listen to his pleas. I did as instructed by his wife, "God bless that woman" The erderly man followed me but another thing bursted. He said apart from this, that he can't employ somebody that he doesn't trust. He made it known to the erderly man that I'm not trustworthy using the past money that was stolen as a case of study.

That moment, tears began to roll down from my face. I didn't know what to say in the midst of everyone. Everyone was just saying, please forgive him, he will change, he won't do that again. I looked at myself and said this is humiliation of the highest order. If I take any step, it might affect my mum too and lead to the termination of her appointment. I don't want her to be traumatized.

I remained calm and crying bitterly. Well! he accepted the elderly man plea for me and they concluded that this is yellow card, that if I do anything bad again, they will resort by giving me red card.
Since ASUU is still on strike now and there's no way I can say I'm leaving there without having implication on my mum employment. Who knows, what will happen next that might get me roped and I will be given red card couple with humiliation. I want men with wisdom to advice me on how I can justify my resignation peacefully.
I don't want anything to backfire on my mum. I don't want her to be traumatized and I don't want them to transfer their aggression on her.

I just want to leave there peacefully because I can't see myself working there again. Even all these things was written with my unbalanced emotions. I know I have been traumatized and accused falsely but I believe I will bounce back strongly and soon or sooner God will revealed the perpetrator in Jesus name.���.

I will be glad if this can be moved to front page.
All i see is a feeble minded fellow calling a cow "brother cow" just because he want to be eating meat.

Heaven knows that i wont beg to work there again even if both my father and mother's placenta are burried there.

Olohunmaje!!!
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by Azularis: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Please resign. The man does not trust you. You have to be street wise. Seek advice before doing anything. The money you returned was a wrong move.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by AlphaStyles(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
used to work in husband and wife institution and never will i do that.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by WhizdomXX(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
franchasofficia:
When I read some things about Nigerians and how they treat their employees, I just find it hard to believe because I am also an employer of people.

Without being boastful, I pay my least earned staff 35k a month and she is an SSCE holder who just enrolled for a part time Bsc program.

Because of her school, I gave her Saturday off and permission to close early on Fridays and not to report to work any day she is having exam or serious assignment in school.

Her job is in fact more or less like resting in the office and reading for her academics.

I can swear with my life, none of my staff wish to ever leave.

Honestly I still wonder how people feel maltreating others, especially those below you financially, economically and otherwise.

I do all these things as appreciation to God for making me a successful employer in midst of Nigeria's misery, not because i am perfect.

So don't generalise about all entrepreneurs and business owners, there are still some of us that have conscience and fear of God, I am one of them
You are a good person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by fineberry(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
Advertisershubs:

The best thing you can do right now is to show this thread to the WIFE of Your Boss.

Tell Her that You are innocent of the accusation.

She seems to be considerate.

Show Her this thread.

When she reads it; she will understand that you went this far to release and relieve your emotions.

Let her know that You are very confused and Really Do not want to get things complicated in the office as Your Boss doesn't trust you and there is obviously someone in the organization that doesn't like you.

I pray that she understands you and help you out.

If You are to resign; make sure that you attach the link of this thread to your resignation letter.

Please op dont bother yourself about this quoted abeg...what is the use anyways if the woman is on your side and the husband is not. Just compose letter about letter about computer bla-bla-bla.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by ukahrawah: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
Through his wife, suggest the installation of a cctv in that office. Even if it is 2 cameras, it doesn't cost much.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by Sukkyy2010: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
I've read your story lines and people reactions towards it but above all what I've got to say is that " I Hate Job". Thanks
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by ipobarecriminals: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
sad there’s nothing missing.The BITTER TRUTH is that the man just HATE U/want u OUT of the system. Go back to the kind old man that plead on ur behalf and explain to him/the wife.Take Whatever the old man tell U. All will be well
sammieking2017:
Is it a crime to be honest in this country ? Referencing to the post I saw here yesterday.

The episode started when the Suffocating and comprehensive ASUU strike is becoming more elongated.

My mum discussed with her boss if I can be working with them depending when ASUU will call off their strike.

Fortunately, they affirmed to my mum's request and I was employed to work as a secretary.

My role is to write receipt for all payments entering the organization account, write and ensure all the payments of the day are updated before the next day.

As a result of the nature of my work, this give me access to the boss office as I may need some things to take there. Even if other staff want to access the office, they will inform me first, then I will collect the key and give them whatever they need in the office.

As the secretary of the organization, I do resume work by 7:30am and close by 5:pm.

Apart from the cleaners that tidy the compound. In most cases, I'm the last person that leaves the office. And whenever I'm leaving, I collect the key to the office and park the bags of the boss and his wife into their car, check whether they bought something and ensure everything is placed in their car.

That fateful day, as usual, His wife wasn't around, then I look for the husband to collect the office key and he told me that the office is opened. With no further delay, I moved into the office and carried their bags. As I was going, he stopped me and check the bag. He claimed that inside the bag, where he packed money, the money has been rough handled and the nylon bag that housed the money was found tore.

Then pandemonium began. He insisted that a person has accessed the money and I was the only person that has the privilege to enter the office. I was troubled and confused. My perplexity was so high that I don't even know what to say.

I tried to explain to the best of my knowledge. I tried my best to exonerate myself that I knew nothing about the money. I told everyone that I met the office opened and I ain't aware that the office was opened. Most times, if I see the office ain't closed. I will close it because it's close to my office. But on this day no one to bear me withness. Every odds look against me. We left there around to 5:30pm that day.

I even told my boss that he should count the money that I don't perceive anyone entering the office. But he kept saying that he didn't know the amount he put there and he can't give the precise amount that has been stolen.

Beforehand, I noticed that the environment is full of jealousy. The staff jealous themselves. They envy each other and there are lots of faction within the organization. To be on a safer side. I didn't join any caucus or faction. I play my role diligently and discharge my duty responsibly. I don't do favouritism as I make myself to be honest in all things. There are many evil things that I'm aware of that goes underground but I don't interfer in it or report it except the bosses know by themselves. With my altitude, well with this I thought, I was loved by the boss and his wife.

When I got home, I wept profusely because no one to bear me withness, everyone seems I'm the thief.

I explained to my mum what happened because she has left earlier. She pacified me and said. If I'm not guilty of the stealing, nothing will happen to me and they should use whatever they want to use to look for their money.

On Monday we resume back to work. What happened on Friday kept pondering my heart, the wound hasn't been healed yet another mysterious thing happened again.

My own office is at the front of the boss office. My table and chair are placed there but it doesn't look privately. It looks like a reception before entering the main office. I got to my office next day to find that #3,600 has been smuggled into my drawer.

Chaiii! No one to bear me withness again about the money I saw. All things look like I was the one that stole the money, and just hiding under the guise of innocency.

I was extremely perplexed, different thought were ruminating my mind. One thought said if you give them the money they will say you are lying that you just kept it there. Another thought said, who knows, perhaps they are putting you under integrity test. Well! I carried the money, luckily the wife was around and I explained how I saw the money and handed it over to her.

When the husband came, she told him exactly what I reported to her and the husband responded, he might be the money they stole on Friday. He continues, definitely the thieves has returned the money as a result of their actions on Friday.

The matter dies there and no one ever made reference to it again until today when the boss (he) asked me to prepare a bill for a customer.
I've done that already and also listening to him and the customer while they were conversing. In a nut shell. I heard the customer telling him that he wants another bills too. Therefore I was preparing that too, unknowingly as I was preparing it, I have covered the first bills with lot of books on my table. As the boss arrived, he requested for the first bill he asked me to prepare. Unfortunately, it's no where to be found again, �‍♂️. I tried to explain to him that I was also preparing other bills the woman mentioned. I think that was the only mistake I made thinking that would make the work faster for the woman to collect the bills.

All of a sudden, I noticed that he has been seethe with anger. He shouted at me that I don't have regards for him, he said, he asked me to do something but I'm doing otherwise. Before I could utter any statement to clear myself out. Everything has already scatter, he remained deaf to whatever I wanted to say. He insisted that I'm not working with them again, he chased me out like a dog that I have to go back to take my phone.

Amongst all the turbulence, I kept begging him. I prostrated on the floor to show that I'm sorry. But he didn't even looked at me.

For the sake of my mother. I don't want to do anything that would affect her relationship with her bosses, I would have said. I'm not working again and not even bother to beg.

To cut it short. His wife signaled to me to meet an erderly man close to the place, possibly he might listen to his pleas. I did as instructed by his wife, "God bless that woman" The erderly man followed me but another thing bursted. He said apart from this, that he can't employ somebody that he doesn't trust. He made it known to the erderly man that I'm not trustworthy using the past money that was stolen as a case of study.

That moment, tears began to roll down from my face. I didn't know what to say in the midst of everyone. Everyone was just saying, please forgive him, he will change, he won't do that again. I looked at myself and said this is humiliation of the highest order. If I take any step, it might affect my mum too and lead to the termination of her appointment. I don't want her to be traumatized.

I remained calm and crying bitterly. Well! he accepted the elderly man plea for me and they concluded that this is yellow card, that if I do anything bad again, they will resort by giving me red card.
Since ASUU is still on strike now and there's no way I can say I'm leaving there without having implication on my mum employment. Who knows, what will happen next that might get me roped and I will be given red card couple with humiliation. I want men with wisdom to advice me on how I can justify my resignation peacefully.
I don't want anything to backfire on my mum. I don't want her to be traumatized and I don't want them to transfer their aggression on her.

I just want to leave there peacefully because I can't see myself working there again. Even all these things was written with my unbalanced emotions. I know I have been traumatized and accused falsely but I believe I will bounce back strongly and soon or sooner God will revealed the perpetrator in Jesus name.���.

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by anyilalaz: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Openair:
Bro, you have to leave that place to protect the appointment of your mum. It's a fact that the MD doesn't like you, you better leave before he (MD) starts showing resentment towards your mum (your presence can cause that).

Write a letter, title it "Permission for study tutorials/computer trainings" this is better when compared to "Resignation Letter". Explain in the letter that you need to enroll in tutorials/computer trainings.

Since he doesn't want to terminate your appointment directly, he's giving you signs, read the signs.

OP your best leeway!!!
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by Cleanworld(f): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
sammieking2017:

TWO PEOPLE ENTRAPPED YOU INTO THIS MESS AND I'LL URGE TO LEAVE THE OFFICE AND LOOK ELSE WHERE FOR WORK AS THEY WANT TO RUIN YOUR REPUTATION BY ALL CAUSE JUST BECUASE OF THE SON OF WHOM YOU ARE.... PLEASE, PLEASE TELL YOUR MUM THAT YOU WILL BE FINE WITHOUT THAT JOB AND WRITE A LONG RESIGNATURE LETTER TO THAT BOSS BARING YOUR HEART OUT.

THEY WILLL END UP INDICT YOU, IF YOU WANT TO PROOF ''STURBORN'' TO THEM. REMEMBER YOUR NAME AND CV IS AT STAKE HERE.
KARMA WILL SOON CATCH UP ON THEM,GOOD LUCK .
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by Bryan88(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Tofee:
Honesty, hardworking and loyalty only pay when you sell them. Not when you give them
if u knw, u knw.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by Halo22: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Well in as much as it's necessary to resign from that establishment, it's also good to clear yourself of all the perceived suspicion on you considering the fact that ur mum still works there. Resigning immediately might result in conclusion that u committed all that was levelled against you. So I advise you give it a few more time, like one month or there about, but within the period, try to comport urself in a matter that won't be suspicious. More so, don't exhibit some kind of furious attitude at work, just work as hard as u have been working and most importantly, pray that God would guide you more for the while u will be there.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by Johel(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
sammieking2017:

Discuss with your mum, anything she says, follow... secondly watch your back and watch your steps.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by Togokenya: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Cleanworld:

TWO PEOPLE ENTRAPPED YOU INTO THIS MESS AND I'LL URGE TO LEAVE THE OFFICE AND LOOK ELSE WHERE FOR WORK AS THEY WANT TO RUIN YOUR REPUTATION BY ALL CAUSE JUST BECUASE OF THE SON OF WHOM YOU ARE.... PLEASE, PLEASE TELL YOUR MUM THAT YOU WILL BE FINE WITHOUT THAT JOB AND WRITE A LONG RESIGNATURE LETTER TO THAT BOSS BARING YOUR HEART OUT.

THEY WILLL END UP INDICT YOU, IF YOU WANT TO PROOF ''STURBORN'' TO THEM. REMEMBER YOUR NAME AND CV IS AT STAKE HERE.
KARMA WILL SOON CATCH UP ON THEM,GOOD LUCK .
What you need is the wisdom of God to handle your work and relate to people there. The people that plotted against Daniel ended up in trap which they set for him. Go to God in prayers. Ask him to Vindicate. The Bible says that Vengeance is the Lord's and that He will repay. Ask God to repay whoever is plotting shame and disgrace for you in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by EgusiShankly: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
Yes
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by ggoldmine: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Dear…

Please, accept this letter as a notice of my resignation. This is to allow me ample time to heal from the trauma I suffered, following the series of events that occurred at the office in the past week. I am grateful for the opportunity to work at your company, during which lifelong skills were acquired. Thank you for the patience and kindness you have shown me. I wish you continued success.

Kind regards,

sammieking2017:

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Keep quiet!
It's about decades ago and you can't be sure of how things work then...
Ok
I am sorry ma
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by Tqw1: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Yes
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by Martinez39s(m): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
People are getting weak these days. People accused you falsely and you are traumatised for days? People accused you falsely and you are crying bitterly in public? SMH undecided You can beg for your job, but stop crying like a helpless child in public, even if strangers at work are pointing fingers at you. It is so weak and irritating, man or woman. Some even commit suicide over false allegations... nonsense! angry

Stand on your innocence and be polite. Person wey wan sack you go sack you whether you cry or not. Stop give false accusers and narcissistic/sadistic control freaks power over your life.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by Beholdcfew(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
I read your long epistle till the end, I wouldn't have but I can relate. You have a very bright destiny, it's attracting hatred from evil people. That urso called employer is a bad man and what u carry frightens him so he doesn't want you around. Just be prayerful because you will experience more rejections/betrayal in times to come. But be strong do not go the wrong path because of situations. Don't joke with these words of mine.

sammieking2017:

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? by vicfajeze: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
sammieking2017:

ffICTIÖ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fresh Jobs Recruitment In A Multinational Telecom Company (28 Positions) / REVEALED: 10 CV Mistakes That Could Cost You Your Dream Job / The Plight Of HND Holders In The Nigerian Labor Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.