Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Why Are Girls So Heartless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Heartless (1914 Views)

Why Are Girls So Heartless? / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Heartless by LadyD22(f): 2:44am On Sep 07, 2022
Am trying to undastanded the devilish woman that I marriaged

Since I marriage this Jezebel my life has been turning on his own , I am a responsible young handsome angelic man and I pay tithe and offering in church , I do giveaway on some social media and I donated my kidney to charity,

But even at that my wife no appreciate or love me , she don't cook or clean or even kiss my feet , I've only cheated on her once occasionally with my long list of available vaginarian pepeople ready to take her place anytime now

In fact she pack out because I rape her just once time , there are no good women in these world again , our mothers endured and chop shit but ordinary rape she can't tolerate and understand that it was not my intention , it's only because I drink that day,

but it's fine if she wants to go , she can go , I don't care if she dies because all women are ungrateful and useless and so many people want to take her place but she should give me my child, I don't want her to use billing and kill me ,

imagine me sending 5k monthly and she's saying it's not enough , I won't increase unless she comes back or give me my child
I'm just so happy I have a male child , if she gave birth to a girl , I won't even bother , or I'll kill the child myself , I can't be a father to a useless hoe

Girls comment like a true redpiller , don't spoil the fun grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless by Messi1: 4:46am On Sep 07, 2022
Na ya sarcasm and sense of humour go kee ugrin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless by Whoody: 5:49am On Sep 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev-iLbuOo2Y
Check my answer to your question
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless by VVVOLTS: 6:35am On Sep 07, 2022
5k for this Buhari regime?

Is she the heartless one here?
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless by Illegal1(m): 6:46am On Sep 07, 2022
Bros...nah cruise u dey catch bah?
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless by sonature1: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2022
Too much stupidity in this romance section.

I am out!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless by Rema14: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Lady this is divine ikubor aka rema i like you why don't you come chill in my pad baby girl
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless by Tboymessiah(m): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2022
NasoLifeBe
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless by Baronthecelebri: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2022
Wahala
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless by Authoreety: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
We are all heartless... Both men and women.. Guys and girls...

Na nly fear of God dey make a difference!
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless by nightfox01(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
OP I recommend you start with queen primer vol1 then brighter Grammer or register in an adult school grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Her Of My Mind / Bring Back Our Sugar Daddies! / Continuation Of Gifting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.