Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today (37493 Views)

Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. / Bola Tinubu Storms Ekiti To Campaign For Fayemi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
omenka:
God bless the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Jagaban Amoda Ogunlere Bola Ahmed Tinubu. cool

Dear Obidient Xombies, if you have more names for the blessed Sage, suggest them now that you're alive. You might likely hang yourselves after the election next year. smiley
I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by AutoChick4U(f): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
KingKO22:
Emilokan 1

Nothing can stop you our next president
Nigeria to be like Lagos? Is that good? Nawaoooooo. Ur imbecility is appalling. You no talk say you want Nigeria to be like Dubai or Canada. Myopic zombie
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by uchennaq(m): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bunch of fools
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by OctavianAC(m): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
KingKO22:
Emilokan 1

Emilokan!
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by uchennaq(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
KingKO22:
Emilokan 1

You must be a big idiot to say you want Nigeria to be like Lagos. And the earlier you stop leaving in that mirage that Tinubu developed Lagos, the better for you. A lot of Igbo business men developed Lagos. What your Tinubu did was to impose heavy tax on lagosians due to his own percentage cut. Mumu...abi you think say everyone na mumu like you?
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Promising5555: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
How people still support the failed APC government is why I stopped helping people, in these country my fellow country men just like to suffer.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by jaxxy(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
KingKO22:
Emilokan 1

Tinubu should understand buhari is still president and behave himself. Buhari can sink him.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by whitemand4(m): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
You no wear ur infinity cap because of north... Na dis north go end u Las Las.. dem go soon show you the cows u dey find
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Qtrpst4: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
When Igbo man rule you, you can pack your things to Pakistan

BATified2023:
NAIRA

Never Allow Igbos Rule Again

If u know u know
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Cocolatti(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
KingKO22:
Emilokan 1

So you want Nigeria to be a Mafia State like Lagos where one man is the Landlord and the Alpha and Omega.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by tenpipsperday: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bontafa:
Make e no piss for there o

Sure, his diapers are intact.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by faceland: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Please share the money jaga-jaga-ban
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Qtrpst4: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
God you don't know?

Abdul4trust1:
BAT is Nigeria next president by God's grace. You can take that to the bank
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Strongdickfresh: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
Waste of time... Mark today's date. Tinubu will never be President. Tinubu and APC party are destined to fail 2023 presidential election.

I have my facts and I can tell you that Tinubu will never be president. The North, South, East and West will never give Tinubu the massive votes required to win. And there is not way to rig the election for him.

Tinubu ambition is already dead long ago...He is just fooling himself and deceiving his urchins.

I pity Tinubu and his Urchins. They will forever regret their actions.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by stevups(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
No animal can stop lion!
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by stevups(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
No animal can stop lion! Tinubu I doff my hat�‍�
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Everlastingson: 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
lailo:
Only Lagos APC is a party with ideology, well organised with grass root organs and has manifesto. So anyone can run and be guided by the manifesto and succeed. The governor means nothing. But in Nigeria, every president has their own manifesto different from their party( that is if the party has). Reasons why every PDP past president would dissociate self from their 16 years misrule. No continuity. If we will allow him, Tinubu will reorganise Nigeria's political space.

You're not okay. You must be his fellow drug sniffer. It is extended foolishness for you to be praising your oppressor. Yoruba will never vote a known thief as President, even if the candidate is a Yoruba.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by richie240: 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
True talk, e NoR suppose need security, but my ppl tork say "the person wey tear hin papa (Ekweremadu) shirt for village square nor go think twice b4 tearing Anoda person papa shirt".....
cool
Gentino:
I thought that BAT doesn't need security. Oh nooo, it's not scheduled in the night.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by ajayiopy: 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
Igbodicool:
Why tight security?!

I thought APC has turned Nigeria to Switzerland.
We are waiting for you come February 2022.

FEBRUARY 2022?
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by BeardedMeat(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
KingKO22:
Emilokan 1

Why does he need such high security? Are they after his life?
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by DAwest7: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Samat12:
Pls who will help me wit a very soft loan of 20k to repair my Keke. I will pay back with interest in two months time...
Pls I'm not a scammer. I'm just a legit hustler facing some really hard times in my hustle..
Hence I will show you all the necessary evidence(s) to show you that I'm genuine and capable of paying back when due.
Thanks and God bless.
na today? Abeg shift
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Do they have sniffer dogs there?

Lol.
I see what you did there.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by BeardedMeat(m): 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am BATified
Then you need antibiotics.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
KingKO22:
Emilokan 1

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by BeardedMeat(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
BATified2023:
NAIRA

Never Allow Igbos Rule Again

If u know u know
Then you continue in underdevelopment. It's a simple sturvs.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Vitally123: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.blueprint.ng/breaking-tight-security-as-tinubu-storms-apc-national-secretariat-today/

DSS/SSS should seize every dollar, pound, Naira, Euro, Yen, in circulation there, Enough is enough!
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Benoxvals(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Can Peter Obi campaign in Anambra?
Some of you people are talented in asking foolish questions.

Someone mentioned APC as a party and you started calling Anambra and Peter Obi.
Peter is the only former Governor that moves around without security in Anambra up till today.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
unclassic man
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Linguistical001(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
Why are you so scared, he's saying the truth I presume.
NwaMamaIwota:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 1
Spamming
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Decent09(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
KingKO22:
Emilokan 1

Ah me I want Nigeria to be like Anambra, We must be Atikulately Obidient.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Decent09(m): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
KingKO22:
Emilokan 1

We want Naija be like Anambra please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) / JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future / Suspected Herdsmen Tie Oyo Farmer To Tree, Kill Him With Machete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.