Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today (37469 Views)

Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. / Bola Tinubu Storms Ekiti To Campaign For Fayemi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Boyooosa:

The slogan on that poster is a bad pr for a campaign.

How can you wish Nigeria to be like Lagos? How?

Even if you have not travelled out of the four walls of the country, don't you watch American movies and see what they call system, read documentaries about Dubai, china to learn more about real development....

Abeg, that was a bad pr, remove am
Make all states in Nigeria be like Lagos in terms of infrastructure and opportunities

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by paradigmshift(m): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
melonsgroup:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
kemi wey dey sick
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by israel90: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Villa12:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

you are doing well justifying 30000 job is not easy
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Greazyman99: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Do they have sniffer dogs there?

Chaii grin grin such vawulence
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Villa12(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
israel90:
you are doing well justifying 30000 job is not easy

Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
KingKO22:
Emilokan 1

Nothing can stop you our next president

Abeg ooh, make e no be like Lagos ooh, especially ojora badia, obawole etc, abuja don fine pass Lagos, no need to be like Lagos, some places fine pass lagos, I beg you. Let Lagos be Lagos, Nigeria don’t start and end with Lagos, travel and see
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Realist777: 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
baabuska:
Nawa oo
I wish APC picked Osinbajo
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Realist777: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Seefinish:
"They shall gather but their gathering shall be in vain' because it is the gathering of evil men under evil party with evil symbol of broom
Can you swear with your life that even the one you are supporting is different from the rest?
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
To protect him against fools and children of hate like you !

Igbodicool:
Why tight security?!

I thought APC has turned Nigeria to Switzerland.
We are waiting for you come February 2022.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Igbodicool(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
OldSkoolHeadBoy:
To protect him against fools and children of hate like you !

Hahahahahaha
He should be traveling in the night naa AS BAT wey he be.
Actually the wicked runs when no one pursues him.

There is no peace for the wicked.
Let him keep using you for politics of hatred and bitterness.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by SenecaTheYonger: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Do they have sniffer dogs there?

This guy na werey grin
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by richie240: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
You dont need to display ur ipobic tendencies towards him nwoke; u sef tork ur own say u want Nigeria to be like anambra (God forbid) cool . - where their illustrious sons and Dotas are fleeing daily to d Same Lagos beautified and governed by ur tormentor-in-chief -Tinubu!

Dassol!
Nwoke, e nor reach fight nah!
grin. grin
uchennaq:

You must be a big idiot to say you want Nigeria to be like Lagos. And the earlier you stop leaving in that mirage that Tinubu developed Lagos, the better for you. A lot of Igbo business men developed Lagos. What your Tinubu did was to impose heavy tax on lagosians due to his own percentage cut. Mumu...abi you think say everyone na mumu like you?
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by sadaxxx: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Can Peter Obi campaign in Anambra?
Some of you people are talented in asking foolish questions.

Is Peter Obi responsible for national security? Isn't this the responsibility of the ruling party that runs the government? And you're labelling other people as foolish when it's obvious you're the chairman of the foolish group.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Kaiser20: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
If his hands are clean he wouldn't need too much of such rascal carrying guns
Officers spotted were stern-looking and were moving around the premises with their guns.
He has too many oppositions around him
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Bionic07: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jennifer663:
Agbado
Come & collect your own share take do Nni oka nobody go know. grin
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Kayrich(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
baabuska:
Nawa oo

Me will be voting Obi/Datti because I want Nigeria to be like anambra state.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Alubarika1234(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.blueprint.ng/breaking-tight-security-as-tinubu-storms-apc-national-secretariat-today/

You are saying Buhari is Bad yet you want but Vote for Someone that Bring Buhari
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Samat12: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Khaysee:

Where is ur mechanic location
in anambra...u want to help me bro?
I'm genuine I swear...
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
Qtrpst4:
God you don't know?

I knew you know God
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Igbodicool(m): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Villa12:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

This trashy epistle is short and small why not make it longer and big.

Why not include OBI who denied you common sense and chased you out of your father's compound.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by jrusky(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
This is heart attack for those descendants of Hitler a.k.a humanity haters dem go die tonight for heart pain.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Hotfreeze: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
sadaxxx:

Is Peter Obi responsible for national security? Isn't this the responsibility of the ruling party that runs the government? And you're labelling other people as foolish when it's obvious you're the chairman of the foolish group.

Your father is our Secretary. It was from members dues that he married your mother
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by dannex4adx(m): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
My incoming presido
Jagaban is unstoppable
BAT, on your mandate we stand gidigba

You're a genuine omoluabi, I salute you because you sabi person.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
E don happen
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Boyooosa(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Batam:

Make all states in Nigeria be like Lagos in terms of infrastructure and opportunities

Well, you need to live in the Lagos in quote
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by chiboysic: 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Samat12:
Pls who will help me wit a very soft loan of 20k to repair my Keke. I will pay back with interest in two months time...
Pls I'm not a scammer. I'm just a legit hustler facing some really hard times in my hustle..
Hence I will show you all the necessary evidence(s) to show you that I'm genuine and capable of paying back when due.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by chiboysic: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
Samat12:
Pls who will help me wit a very soft loan of 20k to repair my Keke. I will pay back with interest in two months time...
Pls I'm not a scammer. I'm just a legit hustler facing some really hard times in my hustle..
Hence I will show you all the necessary evidence(s) to show you that I'm genuine and capable of paying back when due.
Thanks and God bless.
ok

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Samat12: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
chiboysic:
ok
u want help me bro?...I'm genuine pls....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari / ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) / Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.