Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,392 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today (37496 Views)

Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. / Bola Tinubu Storms Ekiti To Campaign For Fayemi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Temptee101(m): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
How is this nonsense news
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Mayowa659: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
wink
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by atinga1: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Villa12:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

The usual boring countdown.
Ain't you tired of reading your own crap?
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Zorn: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
KingKO22:
Emilokan 1

Nothing can stop you our next president
Your madness is generational.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by rattlesnake(m): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
My incoming presido
Jagaban is unstoppable
BAT, on your mandate we stand gidigba
ode
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Gkay1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Security for who
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by nkemoma(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
Make Shettima no poison am o
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Hassanmaye(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by diggindeep: 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by ogatboy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Can Peter Obi campaign in Anambra?
Some of you people are talented in asking foolish questions.

Lol. Why can he not campaign in Anambra? Someone thet lives in Anambra will not be able to campaign in Anambra? What do you people eat or smoke? It cannot just be agbado alone. Does Tinubu add his drugs to the agbado he shares to you guys?

When campaign starts, we would know who really owns Nigeria if it is the people or the cabal.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Boyooosa(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
KingKO22:
Emilokan 1

The slogan on that poster is a bad pr for a campaign.

How can you wish Nigeria to be like Lagos? How?

Even if you have not travelled out of the four walls of the country, don't you watch American movies and see what they call system, read documentaries about Dubai, china to learn more about real development....

Abeg, that was a bad pr, remove am

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Ance4Liverpool: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
They want to cook another lies for some gullible ones.

Assu strike
Fuel 180 per litter
Diesel 900 per litter
Cooking gas 850 per kg
People are hungry
And some people want to still vote APC again.
Mind you that if tinibu wins
His ministers appointment will be like this
Festus Keyamu minister for justice
Olu omo minister for transportation
Adams oshiomole minister for labour
Femi fani kayode minister for information
Etc
And it will be worster than buharis regime

Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
APC that has failed already
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by ada9ja(f): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
KingKO22:
Emilokan 1

Control by one man and enslaving of others?
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Kwikwi12: 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
Big man big fear

Meanwhile, we sell PayPal funds for 550/$. We also sell PayPal account... www.kwitok.com/paypal
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by lailo: 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
Only Lagos APC is a party with ideology, well organised with grass root organs and has manifesto. So anyone can run and be guided by the manifesto and succeed. The governor means nothing. But in Nigeria, every president has their own manifesto different from their party( that is if the party has). Reasons why every PDP past president would dissociate self from their 16 years misrule. No continuity. If we will allow him, Tinubu will reorganise Nigeria's political space.

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by BurialGround: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Villa12:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

Nothing more to say than copy and paste.

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by usagee36: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Which lagos? Ikoyi lagos?
KingKO22:
Emilokan 1

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by PeterObi4LP: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Gathering of failures. He will never be Nigeria President. Never!
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Khaysee: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Samat12:
Pls who will help me wit a very soft loan of 20k to repair my Keke. I will pay back with interest in two months time...
Pls I'm not a scammer. I'm just a legit hustler facing some really hard times in my hustle..
Hence I will show you all the necessary evidence(s) to show you that I'm genuine and capable of paying back when due.
Thanks and God bless.

Where is ur mechanic location
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by gracealonev: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
KingKO22:
Emilokan 1

cheesy grin grin
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by mosez346(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin Great Bishop...

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Bridget95(f): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by omenka(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
God bless the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Jagaban Amoda Ogunlere Bola Ahmed Tinubu. cool

Dear Obidient Xombies, if you have more names for the blessed Sage, suggest them now that you're alive. You might likely hang yourselves after the election next year. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Alajiki(m): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 1
Spamming

Spermatozoa ni grin grin grin

Akindindinrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
Qtrpst4:
You go carry am for head go be president if your village

BAT is Nigeria next president by God's grace. You can take that to the bank

1 Like

Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by Advocate500: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am BATified
the enterprises is coming to an end ,I expect people like you to start looking for other means of livelihood aside following politicians.
Re: Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today by omenka(m): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
Igbodicool:
Why tight security?!

I thought APC has turned Nigeria to Switzerland.
We are waiting for you come February 2022.
They don't want any Zombiedient suicide bomber to get to him. Those terrorists and enemies of state can't be trusted.cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / AIT Apologizes For “Embarrassing” Documentary On Bola Tinubu (2016) / Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.