Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) (4727 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Ronaldo723: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
So was just Hot for my babe this evening been long we saw but I just have this feeling that this girl might slay after a while but as at now she is still loyal what do y’all think?

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by advanceDNA: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
Telemundo..

Las las...na everybody go chop ...

17 Likes

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Ronaldo723: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
advanceDNA:
Telemundo..

I no understand every body go chop as in how?
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Qtrpst4: 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
...breakfast

advanceDNA:
Telemundo..

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Dynasty102: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
When e cast no forget to bring us the gist...

5 Likes

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by garriAndsugar: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
Child's play

2 Likes

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Ronaldo723: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Child's play

Jealousy will kill you before your time if you don’t repent

2 Likes

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Ronaldo723: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Dynasty102:
When e cast no forget to bring us the gist...

Bro e no go cast. believe!!!
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by nightfox01(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
Tomorrow you go raise another topic again. I caught my babe cheating Las Las you go chop breakfast

1 Like

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by garriAndsugar: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ronaldo723:

Jealousy will kill you before your time if you don’t repent
You and your girlfriend can go continue playing with sand after chatting.. after all that's what children do

7 Likes

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Ronaldo723: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
nightfox01:
Tomorrow you go raise another topic again. I caught my babe cheating Las Las you go chop breakfast

Why do you guys always think so must everyone cheat?
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Ronaldo723: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
garriAndsugar:

You and your girlfriend can go continue playing with sand after chatting.. after all that's what children do

Okay Old man I respect my elders so don’t worry I will do as you say, happy now? Ode
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by illicit(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
Shook ur finger in her anus when she comes

Smell am cheesy grin

Lick am

shocked
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Ronaldo723: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
illicit:
Shook ur finger in her anus when she comes

Smell am cheesy grin

Lick am

shocked

Mumu man grin

1 Like

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by GingerbreadMen(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
advanceDNA:
Telemundo..

Better Telemundo grin

OP you're hòrny as a motherfucking ram
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Dreamoftheendle: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
I am a potato

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by yommyoke: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Tbh, I never wanted to comment on this buh I just couldn't resist the urge to walk away like that.
Man, please let conversations with your love remain private, I see no reason for you pasting your chats here.
It's Wrong

4 Likes

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Ronaldo723: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
yommyoke:
Tbh, I never wanted to comment on this buh I just couldn't resist the urge to walk away like that.
Man, please let conversations with your love remain private, I see no reason for you pasting your chats here.
It's Wrong

Noted bro. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by ukaface(f): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
Wahala o
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by techWriter3: 1:13am On Sep 08, 2022
Telemundo

1 Like

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 08, 2022
Na Konji dey worry you grin
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Loveisnotenough: 4:49am On Sep 08, 2022
There is nothing that a Rising Prick cannot make an Old Man do....

Pet Tomato...I fear you bros.

1 Like

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by imagrg(m): 5:09am On Sep 08, 2022
Is she really 'another man's love'?
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Gadafii: 5:34am On Sep 08, 2022
Be like alarm never ring for this bros side

Dey there Dey hungry for your babe, Dey call am pet names Dey write love messages for her when another sucked Bros Dey tear “your” babe woto woto into shreds
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Ronaldo723: 5:42am On Sep 08, 2022
Gadafii:
Be like alarm never ring for this bros side

Dey there Dey hungry for your babe, Dey call am pet names Dey write love messages for her when another sucked Bros Dey tear “your” babe woto woto into shreds

So I shouldn’t be writing her love messages that’s what you mean?
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Benwallt(m): 6:48am On Sep 08, 2022
Farabale check the stats, it ain't in your favour. So long she ain't with u as u typed, she is with someone else as she typed back. Loyalty in a girls mental lexicon means money.

1 Like

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by falcon01: 7:32am On Sep 08, 2022
What in the fuckery is happening here?

1 Like

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by EmzyT: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by Iamicekid(m): 7:52am On Sep 08, 2022
U see that thing wey she wan ask u later, I’m 80% sure it’s money related

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:10am On Sep 08, 2022
Iamicekid:
U see that thing wey she wan ask u later, I’m 80% sure it’s money related

Urgent 2k loading...

1 Like

Re: Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) by wiseone28: 8:37am On Sep 08, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? / She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. / What Is That Weird Thing You Love It's Smel??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.